• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cheating Ch. 01

Cheating Ch. 01

12

Through the thin red silk of her shirt Sarah could feel the warmth of his hand on her back gently against her back guiding her into the bedroom. Each step brought a tinge of excitement that distracted her from the pain in her heart, but could not completely eliminate it. No matter what she did the truth still echoed in her mind that Jake did not want her. Even the past five hours of drinking had been unable to take that pain away.

She turned to look at the stranger's face. He was handsome in a different way than she was used to. Instead of the light stubble that caused Jake's skin to glow in the lamp light, the stranger's chin was outlined in a thin line of black along the jaw line. She reached up and ran her fingers along the trail of short dark hair. In response, he turned to look at her capturing her gaze in his brilliant blue eyes. As she looked, she felt as if she were diving deep into the ocean of lust that caused shivers to dance over her skin. In the back of her mind a voice spoke "Jake might not want me at least someone did."

He brought his face down to hers shocking her as their mouths touched. She closed her eyes to the image and her mind slipped away to lips that were more familiar and a tongue that knew her inside and out. Through her parted lips the desire poured into her body taking hold of her senses. She swam in the scent of him as their tongues danced in the dark moistness of their mouths. She gently pulled away for a moment to gaze once more into Jake's green eyes and caught instead the blue gaze of the stranger. A shiver of foreboding slipped down into her stomach as she ran her hands up the hard muscles of his back and pulled him closer. This time as she closed her eyes, she let her body drive away the darkness instead of her mind.

Driven by unthinking desire, she made a line of tiny biting kisses down the side of his neck to the top of his shoulder and felt his neck arch with the pleasure of the sensation. As she pulled her mouth from his body, he kissed down her neck sucking ever so gently with each moist movement of his lips until her skin tingled. She could feel the space between her thighs tingle for the promise of what was to come. The world began to swirl around her and she opened her eyes to find the ground.

As she felt him move away to flip the switch, she moved over to the bed and sat down. Once again she felt this strange mixture of guilt and desire swimming in her belly. She wanted him to come over to her and drive away her thoughts with his lust, but he would not hurry things to fit into her schedule. As he moved towards her, she watched a pale sliver of light move across his chest. She ached to release him from his clothing to speed up this dance so that he could claim her as Jake had so many times before.

She shivered with anticipation as he sat on the bed beside her. She closed her eyes to feel only the sensation of his fingers on her body. One hand cupped her neck as he kissed her in slow deliberate kisses down her neck while his other hand released button after button of her shirt. She gasped as his lips moved down the stretch of her chest to the swell of her breast. Her nipple tingled with the desire for his tongue and the warmth of his mouth, but instead he continued his downward trail of kisses over her stomach.

He brought his lips back up to hers and her mind once again slipped away to another time and place. In her mind his fingers were transformed until it was Jake's hand that moved down her chest to cup her breast. Jake's mouth pressed against her nipple and teased until it was rock hard. She moaned slightly as Jake's hand crept down to the space between her legs. She gasped as his fingers brushed against her. Jake's mouth moved to her other breast and he lightly ran his tongue over her skin in an ever tightening spiral towards her nipple. She moaned slightly as his tongue danced back and forth over her hardening nipple.

The heat between her legs grew until she felt the need burn within her. She looked at his chest with her fingertips as he raised his mouth to kiss her again. While he light began to brush is fingers on her inner thighs and up over the white cotton panties that covered her increasingly moist pussy, she reached down to unfasten his belt.

Her fingers fumbled with the belt as he slipped his fingers inside her underwear. She began to pant in her desire and anticipation tearing his pants open and shoving them down over his hard cock. As his fingers began to massage her clit she bent down and slipped her mouth down over his cock until she could feel him pressing against the back of her throat. "Oh yeah." He sighed as she reached around with one hand to caress his balls while moving her mouth up and down in time to his caresses.

He pulled his hand out of her panties and began pulling them down over her hips. She pulled back from his cock and ripped them down herself. As he stepped out of his pants he pressed her down against the bed. He took his cock in his hand and guided it into her waiting pussy. She moaned as he pressed into her reaching the deepest parts of her desire. He pulled away and began rubbing himself against her refusing her the pleasure she craved.

As she let out a tiny cry of frustration, she could see in her mind's eye the subtle smile that played on Jake's lips as he teased her. She arched her back trying to force him back inside her, but he only laughed as he pressed her down against the bed. She could feel her body burning with need. "Please," she begged " please fuck me." She opened her mouth to say something more and he pressed himself deep inside her once more. A scream of pleasure escaped her lips as he pulled back and drove deep into her again. "You like that?" he asked as he pounded against her. With each movement she felt the waves of pleasure rise and escape her lips as louder and louder moans. Just as she was on the brink of climaxing he stopped for a brief moment. "No." she cried. "No." She pressed herself against him driving him into her, writhing her body around his cock. He laughed as she struggled for release.

Finally she could stand it no longer. She pushed him off of her and threw him down on the bed. She pressed his arms down against the mattress as she climbed on top of him. She lowered herself down on top of him and began grinding against him. Each movement pulled him slightly out of her and pressed him back in. "Yeah" he said as her body danced on top of him. She felt his legs tighten beneath her as her body began to glisten with sweat, but she didn't care. Faster and faster she moved against him grunting and screaming with every movement. Still, she drove harder and harder towards that moment of perfect ecstasy not even noticing when his moans began to match her own. With one loud cry she felt herself fall over the edge unaware that his cum shot into her waiting body.

He held her there without movement for one long moment before slowly pulling himself out and laying back on the sheets to cool off. Without ever opening her eyes, she curled him around her like a blanket and fell asleep. In that dream Jake wrapped his arms around her and loved her once more.

Dawn brought reality and chased away the dreams. She awoke in a strange place unaware for a few moments that she lived there. She turned over to find a dark haired stranger tangled in the sheets that were marked with the evidence of their sex. In a rush it came back. Jake had left her to go back with his girlfriend, Jane, the same girl he had cheated on to be with Sarah. He claimed he didn't know how much he had loved his ex until he saw her with another man. She rolled over in the bed seething with anger as she thought about everything that had happened.

She felt the stranger stir in the bed beside her. She felt his weight lift off the bed as he mumbled, "I have to get going. I'll ... uh... see you around." She didn't bother to look at him. She knew what she had gotten into and didn't want any more entanglements than he did. She listened to him open the door and shut it behind him.

As the click signaled his departure, she rose donning her white terrycloth robe. There was a sense of relief as she closed the closet door and moved to the bathroom to pull back her hair. After things ended with Jake, she realized that the loneliness also brought a strange sense of peace. Everything in the new place seemed strange and at the same time familiar although living out of boxes was quickly getting old. She moved back into the spare bedroom where the mound of boxes sat and began to sort the contents into piles: one pile for the bedroom, one for trash, one for the kitchen, one for the spare room and one pile of stuff she was not sure what to do with. Time slipped past her as the piles grew bigger until she found a box that was unfamiliar.

She looked at the black VCR tapes with a strange sense of mystery. "Did these belong to Jake?" she wondered as she turned one tape over in her hands puzzling over the contents. She didn't remember Jake being into movies, but she recalled periodically seeing a tape out on the counter that was quickly cleaned away. It never occurred to here that there might be a box of them. Without another thought she took it into the living room and popped it into the VCR.

The stranger's skin immediately came into view glistening in black and white. Confusion washed over until she saw Jake's form slip into the frozen vision of time. She stared at the time and date stamp in the lower right corner before the all the pieces slipped together in her mind. It coincided with her last trip home, the trip where Jake was finally going to see her family for the first time. As the memory of his voice sank into her mind, a sickness swirled in the pit of her stomach. He had sounded so pathetic that she had brought him back a present to make up for having to work instead of going to the beach.

The rounded edging of the black lace negligee stood out in contrast to the pale swell of the strange woman's breast before her. The woman let out a breathy sigh as Jake's dark hand traced the edge of the clothing on her skin. The woman's eyes closed as his fingers eased beneath the fabric and slipped it from her shoulder. She felt the acid in her stomach turn as she watched him bend his head down to kiss the bare skin he had just revealed. Sarah closed her eyes. It was hard enough to know that he was gone, but to also know that he had been with another woman at the same time hurt more than she could believe. She opened her eyes briefly to see his head slip down over the stranger's body. Deep down in the increasing pit in her stomach, she though "I should have known. He cheated on Jane with me. Why should I think I was any different?" He slipped his fingers down over her breasts and teased her nipples in time to some unknown music, eliciting an off-color moan of the strange woman.

She watched his fingers travel down between the woman's thighs and sink into the intimate places of pleasure. Sarah mind stepped into a fire of self recrimination. "I thought he loved me, but he is not the kind of person who loves anyone but himself." Her skin grew hot with anger that tingled like tiny sparks spreading through her and driving away all sense. "Damn him." She stepped up and turned the tape off. Every fiber of her bring was alive and there was nothing to relieve the tension.

She paid no attention to the feel of the floor under her feet as she stamped into the kitchen. She just needed something, anything to break. She started with a chipped cup she had planned on throwing out, but it gave her no relief as it shattered against the far wall and fell into a hundred sharp splinters. The drinking glass was no better as it turned into a pile of refuse on the floor. "Bastard." She said out loud to no one in particular. "Fucking bastard."

She stormed around her house with this feeling eating at her unable to focus on unpacking and unable to settle down to anything else. Finally she gave up on logical solutions. She knew of one sure fire way to get rid of the energy. She lay back on her bed and pressed her fingers down between her legs. Each movement gained renewed intensity from the anger inside her until she rubbed her fist into cunt with an intensity she had never done before. She could feel the moisture drip over her fingers and down onto the terrycloth of the robe, but could not stop. The two emotions mingled together to drive the waves of her passion higher than she had ever known.

As the dizziness of post orgasm filled her, she felt a strange calm. She gathered herself and moved back to the room with the tapes. This time it didn't bother her to look at the piles of Jake's indiscretions. She ran her fingers through the box of tapes wondering "Who were these women? How many were there? When did it start?" One by one she popped them into the VCR and watched for 5 minutes. After catching the stamp in the corner, she would lay it out on the floor in chronological order with the rest. She looked down to survey his 10 years of cheating and bitterly laughed her herself "What a fool I was to think he could be faithful to me!"

As she took stock of it all, strange thoughts began to form in her mind. She should send them to him in care of his girlfriend. Would that woman want him back when she realized he had never been faithful? She thought about posting them on the internet and charging money. Though she could have spent all day amusedly running through these kinds of thoughts, one idea began to fill her more and more until she could not shake it from her, blackmail. She tried to convince herself that it was about him paying his dues or getting what was coming to him, but she knew in the back of her mind what the truth was. She needed it. She wanted it and the idea filled her with a strange mixture of excitement and fear.

As she picked up the phone, her mind shouted a thousand objections. "He would not agree. He would find some way to get her in trouble for the things she would make him do." She could not stop herself. As the phone began to run her stomach filled with butterflies more intense than the first time she had kissed someone. Her skin tingled with anticipation and she was shaking by the time he answered the phone. "What do you want Sarah?" he said in a slightly annoyed voice. She bit back the urge to begin yelling at him. He had no right to talk to her that way. It wasn't as if she had called him 50 times since the break up.

"I just want to talk." As she said the words, a shiver of excitement ran down her spine. She couldn't wait to hear his reaction when the truth came out. She only wished she could see it in person.

His voice sounded annoyed as he spoke. "I told you we were through. I want to work things out with Jane."

Sarah took a deep breath to steady her voice. It wasn't time just yet to let the cat out of the bag. She wanted just a few more minutes of anticipation, before she got her way. "I just called because I accidentally took some of your things."

"Just send it by my place." He sighed sounding tired.

"OK. If you really want me to send the videos of you cheating on your girlfriend to your new place, I can do that." She waited for a moment anticipating some sort of response and was slightly disappointed when the end of the line sounded dead. "Jake? Are you still there?"

"Yes" he replied with a voice that was tight and sharp.

"Ok" she said lightly. "If you'll just give me the address..."

"You know I can't do that. Now what do you want?!" he demanded.

"I'll meet you at your office after work and we can discuss it then." She hung up the phone before he could respond. Her heart was racing a thousand miles a minute. She could feel her breath coming out in short gasps gently moving past her lips. Her body was filled with so much energy that she wanted to run or hit something or scream at the top of her lungs, but instead she tried to be calm as she checked the clock beside her. There were five hours, just five hours in which to plan what to do.

Her hands trembled at first as she tried out scenarios in her mind. She thought about video taping him begging for her to give him the tapes and play it for her friends while they laughed, but the problem was that he would not know about his humiliation. She considered asking him to go to the store and buy a bunch of feminine hygiene products, but that just seemed too easy. Finally she realized that she would have to get ready to go out in the world if anything was going to happen.

While she pondered how to hurt his pride, she turned on the water in her shower until the steam billowed out of the bathroom. As she slipped the robe from her naked body, the moist air enveloped her body and pulled her towards the shower. She reached up and pulled the rubber band from her hair and shook her hear to toss the silken strands across her shoulders as she opened the curtain to step into hot liquid. Although the liquid heat lifted the dirt from her body, it did not remove the strange feeling building inside her. Instead it lit a fire of inspiration that became more elaborate as she ran her soapy hands over arms and down over her breasts. As she dressed herself in white suds, the plan became more and more complete. The water stole away the soap leaving her skin clean and her mind clear for the day ahead.

With one swift motion she turned the wafer off and parted the curtain. The chill air covered her in goose bumps bringing a smile to her lips. "I'll have to drop by the store before I get there." She thought as she reached over the get the soft plush towel from the rack. "Should I get something for him to wear?" she wondered as she closed her eyes to feel the pleasure of the velvety cloth moved from her hair to her back. "or would it be better to use what he had on him?" she lined each hand with the material and ran it under and over her breasts before running them down over her stomach. "I could write on him with permanent marker." She dried off one leg then the next. "but that might get him in trouble too soon." She rapped the towel around her then ran her fingers through her hair. "It's probably best if I keep it simple." A smile slowly spread across her face as she walked into the other room to get dressed. "There are so many tapes... I can have more fun later."

Her mind was a million miles away as she got dressed so that she didn't notice how severe the black pants and jacket looked on her. She didn't think about how her stiletto heels added to the domineering look of her outfit because her mind was too filled with thoughts of how to make him feel humiliated for what he had done. While she finished styling her hair, she was too distracted to notice the way the part of her red shirt revealed just the smallest hint of the curve of her breasts. It was too automatic for her to pick the matching lipstick that once left imprints of her mouth on his cock. She never thought about how the color accented the full lips that had once tasted the salt from every inch of his body. All that filled her was the way she imagined things playing out.

She put on her coat and walked to the door. As she sank down to the ground floor in the elevator, she imagined how his protests would sound. The doors opened as she pondered whether he would whine or beg or demand another resolution. She was too wound up in imagining how the beads of sweat would run down his face to notice the way men would turn around to look at her walk down the street. As she shopped for the things she needed, she wondered what it would be like to watch his hair dampen with anxiety. By the time she reached his office she had heard his pleas echo a thousand times in her mind. He had submitted over and over before her in so many ways that it seemed unreal that he was still arrogant when she arrived.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cheating Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds