• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Discovery Ch. 10

Discovery Ch. 10

Matt brought his boom box out of the garage and added some oldies (50's 60's rock and roll) music to the mix. As I walked up and kissed Jen, I told that her brother really liked her suit. She blushed bright red saying the other girls harassed she and Betty without mercy until they bought them at a swim shop. I said she really looked good and told Betty she did too. Jen said she couldn't believe Betty went along with it. I looked right at Betty and said I was sure she had worn less when swimming before. Betty hit Tim with a sharp elbow, blushed as bright as Jen had, and said, "I can't believe you told Dan."

Jen laughed and told Betty not to worry everyone goes skinning dipping at least once in their lives. Now I laughed and told Jen, yes they do and you and Betty have more in common than your swimsuits. Now Betty and Jen were looking at each other trying to figure it out. Jen is a brunette with brown eyes. Betty is a redhead with green eyes. Their bodies while well proportioned are quite different. Finally I said, "At least that's what Bryan and Debra say."

Jen exclaimed, "You mean you've swapped with them, too?"

I tried to stop her but it was too late. She had misunderstood. I said, "I meant, skinny dipping with them. Now that cat's out of the bag."

Tim and Betty both stood with mouths hanging open looking dumbfounded. It was Betty who broke the awkward silence. "You know, I thought that was what they had in mind with Tim and I when they got us drunk and we went skinny dipping with them. Especially the way that Bryan kept watching me." she added.

Now Tim spoke up, "What about the way you were looking at his dick?" I looked at Tim, but he didn't seem angry.

Betty asked, "Well, what are you supposed to do when it's on display?" and added, "Women can be curious too and besides you were enjoying the view of Debra as I recall."

"Yes, I was." answered Tim, "But just how curious are you?"

Jen and I were mere observers at this point. As Betty admitted that she was more than curious, she was willing to try it if Tim didn't mind. Tim took one look around at all the women there and said he would too. Betty just walked over to Bryan who was dancing with Jane near the pool. Without a word she just reached out, bent down, and pulled Bryan's Speedo down to his ankles.

Pandemonium struck. All at once their were swimsuits disappearing everywhere. As I dropped mine and turned to Jen, I realized she and Tim were standing next to each other, the only people left with bathing suits. Slowly all eyes turned to them and it got very quiet except for the music. Smiling, Tim turned to Jen, shrugged his shoulders, and said, "Well, I guess it's time for a new puppet show. I've always thought it should have been a brother sister act." With that he whipped down his trunks revealing a cock at least ten inches long and only half way to erect.

Jen shrugged her shoulders and slowly removed her new thong bikini. When they stood face to face as naked as when they were new and exchanged a sibling kiss, the party resumed. The drinks flowed, the music played, people danced and swam. Eight couples, all friends, partied naked and enjoyed the freedom. I was having a great time dirtying dancing rubbing my cock across Debra's ass, when I looked up and saw Jen sitting by herself. She looked upset. I walked over and sat down next to her. I asked her if she wanted to leave. She said, "No, you're having a good time, we don't have to leave."

I said, "Remember our deal? If "we" don't have a good time then "we" don't have a good time."

"Dan, I just feel strange around Tim." Jen said.

"I know, Jen. But think about it. Jane and Suzanne. Nina and Jill."

"Yes, but this is different, this is brother and sister. We could really have intercourse. We could really fuck one another." she was almost crying.

I cleared my throat and said, "Listen, I've never said anything to anyone, but" and I paused "when I was young I had a sister one year older and one a year younger. We didn't screw one another but we played doctor. You show me yours I'll show you mine. There was a little touchy-feely and that was all, but if we had been older........who knows? The thing is, you don't think bad of Nina or Jane or Suzanne or I hope, me. It is a natural, normal feeling to love your brother, if you don't want to be with him that's fine, but if you do don't assume everyone here is going to think bad of you. Look around, has anyone got anything to say about how someone else chooses to live?"

"How would you feel about me and Tim?" she asked.

"How would you feel about me and Betty?" I answered.

"Yea, but she's not your sister." Jen countered.

"She has been as long as you and I have been married. She couldn't be more my sister." Then I repeated, "Do you want to leave?"

"Not really. Would you get me another drink though?" Jen asked.

I went to the bar and fixed Jen a drink. I made it a little bit stronger than usual. I didn't want to get her drunk, but I did want her to feel better. When I came back with her drink, Betty was sitting where I had been a few minutes earlier. I offered to get Betty a drink and she accepted. I returned to the bar and made Betty a drink, this one a little strong as well. When I got back the mood had totally changed. Jen and Betty were both laughing. I handed Betty her drink and asked what was so funny?

Jen said, "Betty was just telling me about the last time she and Tim were skinny dipping. It seems that they were at a pool party at her sister, Susie's house." (Betty is one of seventeen kids.) "She said she felt pretty weird with five or six of her brothers around and five of her sisters were there as well. But she said growing up in a three bedroom house on a farm with seventeen kids, not much surprised her."

I asked Betty, "So you've seen your brothers naked before?"

"A lot more than naked." said Betty. "With seventeen there is quite an age range. My oldest brother is five years older and yet I changed diapers for my youngest brothers. Of course later on there were the inevitable games of doctor. And as teenagers, with hormones raging, someone was always walking in at the least desirable minute."

"See," I said to Jen, "what did I tell you." Then to Betty I said, "I was one of seven and we played some of the same games. And then Jen and the girls are always teasing about Tim's puppet shows."

"Yea, Tim has told me about them. I always find those stories funny." said Betty.

"Yes," Jen said looking around for her brother, "but we're not little kids any more."

"That's for sure." I said laughing, "Especially Tim, he has grown way up."

Jen had found Tim dancing with Lisa. Tim had his hands on Lisa's hips and his penis was half hard, standing out, almost touching her. Betty had finished her drink. She looked straight at my cock and said, "Daniel, you have a very nice cock. Actually, Tim hurts me sometimes. Most of the time it is very nice but sometimes he gets carried away. Like tonight, after seeing all these naked women, He will be just too rowdy."

"Well, thank you for the compliment Betty." I said looking her right in the eye. "Maybe you can get some of these women to help you out and take some of the edge off, with Tim. Lisa looks like she wouldn't mind."

"That's fine with me." Betty answered back, "As long as I get some too."

"I would love to help you out with that, myself." I said. Betty looked over at Jen, but Jen had not heard a thing her eyes were still locked of her brother's growing erection. "Jen might even help out with Tim by the looks of things." I continued to Betty.

Betty looked back at me and said, "I once walked in on my brother and sister screwing in the barn. I watched them till they came and then snuck out. I thought about that a lot afterward and almost went to him myself. I just haven't had the courage to follow through.........yet."

"Well, sis" I asked "how 'bout coming over here and sitting on my lap?" Betty got up and walked over to me. She walked right past Jen, but Jen gave no indication of seeing her. Lisa and Tim had gotten closer and Tim was now dry humping Lisa's right leg with his semi-hard cock. Betty sat down on my lap and turned to give me a tongue filled kiss. I returned her passion and slid a hand up her thigh to her small patch of soft red hair. As I kissed my way down to Betty's hard nippled right breast, I could see Jen's left hand fall into her lap and begin rubbing her pussy.

Betty responded to my mouth by turning more and feeding me her left breast as well. As she turned I could feel my cock growing against her squirming butt. I fed a finger between the lips of her pussy and found the moisture I was hoping for. I continued tonguing her pointed sharp nipples, as I inserted a second finger. By the time I felt she was ready for a third, I replaced the fingers with my rock hard dick. She squirmed further down into my lap and turned to face away from me.

As she raised up on my dick and slid back down, I was sure she could clearly see Tim had Lisa backed up against the wall and was slowly sliding his huge hard cock into her pussy. Jen sat right beside us, watching her brother fuck her best friend and fingering her own pussy. I reached out and squeezed Jen's free right hand. Jen turned to look at me fucking our sister-in-law. As she did this she reached her first climax of the day.

Betty and I continued to build toward climaxes of our own and watched Tim's huge cock bring Lisa to hers. All around us people were fucking cunts, sucking cocks, eating pussy, and even getting ass fucked. Things were getting pretty wild. Jen slumped back in her chair and continued watching Tim as he fucked Lisa through three more noisy climaxes. Betty had come a couple of times and I had her cream running down my legs.

Lisa extricated herself from Tim's hard on saying she needed to take a break. I was beginning to feel my climax approach as Tim looked over and realized I was fucking his wife. He walked toward us. As he got near us, Jen reached out and wrapped a hand around the base of his cock. She pulled him to her and took the head of his monster between her lips. Jen was sucking her brother's cock. I pumped a load of sperm into his wife's pussy as I watched.

I stayed hard but Betty stood up and walked over to Bryan who was watching Jane and Suzanne eat each others pussies. She knelt down in front of him and started to suck his dick. Tim lifted Jen up as though she was a toy and sat down in her chair. He pulled her to him. She spread her legs and squatted over his huge cock. As she lowered herself onto his cock, Sara came up and started to suck my cock. My cock had just been in Betty's cunt and was still very wet. When Sara realized this, she turned and sat down impaling herself in one stroke. She fucked me, while I watched Tim fuck Jen.

After a couple minutes Sara raised up and spread her ass cheeks and lowered her puckered opening over my dick. Jen started coming beside me and the tight opening above me pulled another load from my groin. Still I never lost my erection. I could not believe this. Sara fucked herself to two climaxes on my cock and staggered away. Tim got out of the chair and laid Jen on the ground. He was now giving her his whole cock. It must have been at least twelve inches long now. Jen was taking it all.

I got up and found Debra kneeling on the deck with Jack's big cock in her throat. I got down on my knees behind her and stuck my cock right into her ass. She winced a little but didn't pull away. Betty was laying nearby with Bryan fucking her pussy while Mike fucked her face. Rick was fucking Nina's ass while Matt fucked her pussy. Lisa was giving Dick head while he ate Sara's pussy. Sara was eating Suzanne's pussy while Jane was eating Lisa's.

Eight couples, all friends, partied on. Later that afternoon we held a blowjob competition. The wives each got to give their husbands a blowjob and see who could make their husband come first. The husbands had to stop as soon as a winner was declared. That is a lot more difficult than it sounds. Jane won. There was something about her deep throat technique that all the wives said they wanted to learn. As the "prize" Jane got to finish off all the other guys with each wife watching closely to pick up technique.

Then a pussy eating contest was help with the same rules. I was the winner. By the time I got done, I knew what Jane had been complaining about with her jaw hurting. Still there was not a bad pussy in the bunch. When that contest was completed, I suggested an ass fucking contest, you know my obsession. Betty said there was no way she was taking Tim's big dick up her ass. Jen surprised everyone by offering to trade places with Betty.

Everyone agreed and Matt went into the house and brought back a large jar of K-Y jelly. Leave it to Matt to be prepared. Lisa suggested that the guys needed a little help from our recent activities, therefore the wives would practice their new deep throat techniques on anyone they wanted until they were ready to go. Jen grabbed Dick. Lisa took Mike. Betty took Jack. Nina took Bryan. Suzanne took Rick. Debra took Matt. Jane grabbed me. And that left little Sara to handle Tim's huge tool. It was tough work, but everyone did their best. Sara was even able to get about ten inches of Tim's big cock down her throat. In no time at all, there were eight proud soldiers standing at attention.

As each husband rose to the occasion, his partner added some K-Y to her saliva. With every man standing tall, we positioned ourselves along one side of the pool with the wives all kneeling on air mattresses.

Each man started inserting his fat cock up his wife's butt, except in the case of Jen and I. I was sticking my cock up Betty's ass and Tim was doing his best to get his monster up his sister's ass. Betty was already pushing back against my invading member, when I looked over and saw that Tim still had half a cock left. Jen, who would not even try anal sex with me a few months before, was now going to try to get a foot long thick cock all the way up her ass. It was quite a scene.

Tim was way behind by the time he got his cock all the way in. But I think the idea of fucking his sister's ass was more than he could take. He had no more than hit bottom when he started grunting out his cum. Jen was genuinely pleased as she declared herself the winner. She had managed to get her brother's foot long dick up her butt and make him cum first. I don't think for a minute or two she even understood the implications. Slowly as the guys all lined up behind her with her still on her knees, reality sunk in.

Now each guy would fuck her ass till he came. Bryan, who had been on the other side of her and Tim, was first in line. Jen looked a little scared. I think she was remembering Bryan's staying power. But the thing is, fucking an ass takes the normal staying power away from anybody. Bryan mounted her ass and had no trouble following Tim. Jen came just before Bryan did. Jack's nine inch fat cock was next. Jen came again and Jack filled her ass and spilled some down her legs. Mike followed his brother-in-law and pumped another load into Jen's ass. Then Rick and Dick and Matt each took their turn. By the time I arrived, Jen was coming almost continuously and her ass was sloppy wet. I slid in without even touching the sides I think. I looked down and huge globs of white pudding were flowing out of her ass around my cock as it slid in. In contrast, I noticed her ass was beet red. It must have been sore, but she did not complain. The sloshing wetness and the idea of seven cocks preceding me drove me to dump a huge amount of sperm into the mix that was already there.

As I removed my spent dick from her ass, Jen collapsed onto the air mattress with a huge smile on her face. We collapsed around her in various groupings. Thank god it was a warm dry summer night. People slept everywhere. In the house the living room floor and sofa, all the bedrooms, including the basement, and the family room sofa, floor, and even the pool table. The next morning, the girls all got hot showers between our house and Matt and Lisa's. The guys all took cold showers and a dip in the warm pool. We got dressed and all went out for breakfast.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Discovery Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 646 milliseconds