• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Bet

The Bet

She shook her head and stared at the wall, trying to clear her mind of the fog that was gathering there. His fingers were probing at the entrance of her ass again and she shifted her hips, trying to pull away.

The straps that held her arms above her head were secure as was the spreader bar that kept her open for his use.

Seeing her movements, he smiled before leaning close to her ear. "This could end. It really would be easy. All you have to do is say the word.

But you know what I think? I think you want more." His fingers began to run over her ass, feeling the heat of the earlier strikes. Slowly, he starts pushing one finger into her ass. Feeling her struggles increase, he whispered, "Want something in there, huh?" She heard him walk away from her and rummage around in the drawers. She tensed, her heart beating faster as she heard him return.

Her scream echoed through the room, gaining strength as he began to press something huge and hard into her ass, slowly and gently. She could feel some sort of lubrication on the end of it and was mentally breathing a sigh of relief when the burning sensation began around her hole where the lubrication touched sensitive flesh. The feeling of mentholated Vaseline crept up her ass as the butt plug was worked ever so gently into the depths. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, the wide part of the plug slipped into her ass. The burn continued to increase until she was dancing in the bounds holding her. Finally, she could tolerate no more.

"NOOOOOOOO," she screamed as she tried to get away from the thing, pulling desperately on the ropes that held her tight. "Please no....hurts..." She felt the burn in her arms that began in her hands as she continued struggling to protect herself, even as she knew that she couldn't.

He laughed and slammed the vibe deep inside her. Listening to her screaming, and smiling as he finally heard her words. Grabbing, her hair and knotting it in his fist he pulled her head up. "You loose, bitch."

She was shaking now, her ass burning around whatever he had shoved inside her. She frowned as she realized he was right. The rules had been very clear. She wasn't supposed to say anything. If she did, he won the game. She shook, anticipating the cost of loosing. For that had been clear as well.

Pulling her head all the way back, he began biting down her neck, feeling the tremors raking her body.

"You thought I couldn't make you scream," he says, each word punctuated by a bite. Letting go of her hair, he chuckled as he reached down to move the dildo in her ass, slowly pulling it out. "Showed you were different, didn't I?" She didn't care anymore. The thought echoed repeatedly through her mind, 'Get it out?' but she dared not speak it again. As the pain in her ass increased, she finally found her voice, "Please take it out. I'll do anything you want." He laughed again as he rammed the dildo deep inside, "You'll do it anyway, slut. You are mine now."

He moved to her head and grabbed her by the hair again. Shoving something into her mouth, as it slid in and he released it, the object in her mouth spread her jaw open. He buckled the straps around her head and stepped back to look at her. Her tongue was pressed into the back of her mouth as the ball gag filled her mouth. She moaned through the gag, wondering what he was about to do.

He reached up, and released the straps that held her before freeing her from the spreader bar. Walking her to the bed, he motioned for her to lay down before once again securing her, immobile in an X. Laying beside her, he wrapped his hands in her hair to hold her still before kissing her lips. Slowly, he began to move, using tiny, butterfly kisses across her jaw and down to the base of her throat.

She whimpered softly as he slowly sucked up one nipple and swirled his rough tongue around it and the ring in it, several times before pulling on the ring between his teeth. She felt her breast stretch and lift, pulling away from her chest. Then, releasing the ring, he took the nipple between his teeth, slowly increasing the pressure as pain began to penetrate the fog invading her mind. Again, her breast began to lift away from her body. She arched up to follow the lift until her bonds prevented her from moving any farther.

Slowly, he released the nipple, before moving to the other side. Using his hand, he continued to torment the nipple, stroking it and pinching it between his fingers as his mouth captured the other nipple. Pleasure began building in her as she moved restlessly as far as her position would allow. Reaching to the nightstand, he selected a set of clamps.

Quickly attaching each clamp to a nipple, he continued to lift her breasts with the chain connecting the two. Briefly, he left the bed, returning quickly with a candle burning in his hand. Tipping the candle, he watched at the wax began dripping, first covering one nipple, then the other, sealing the clamps beneath a thick coat. As each splash of the wax hit, she gasped, feeling the brief heat searing her skin, followed by the increasing burn of the heat trapped in the wax.

When he was satisfied with his decorating, he again left the bed.

Returning, he knelt between her legs, sliding a vibe into her cunt, and leaving it on low, knowing it would tease, but never satisfy. She felt his fingers on her clit. Softly brushing the skin, he could feel her excitement as he rubbed her. Then taking her clit between his thumb and finger, he squeezed until there is a strangled scream coming from her throat. Moving quickly, he replaced his fingers with a clothes pin and then moved back to survey his work. She was again fighting the bonds, trying to accommodate the pleasure and pain warring for mastery of her body, slowly loosing her ability to form rational thoughts or sounds.

"As you wished to struggle and fight, we started with a lesson," he said. "Now the lesson shall continue." She jumped as she felt something brushing her thigh. She jumped again as something came down against her.

Hard enough to sting, but not to really hurt, it felt like a dozen strands burning into her thigh. The sting began to grow as a steady pattern of strikes began to rain over her body simultaneously. Her breasts began to feel hot and swollen as the strands caressed the nipples. Each strike bringing more stings, more heat until she was struggling to get out of the way. The strikes began to move. Slowly down her navel to her hips. Moving down to her knees and moving up her inner thighs.

Her whole body was burning. But not just with pain. Not just with fear. She felt her body's response to the stimulation. She was getting very wet. As the strands began to hit her cunt, the sounds were squishy and wet. She felt herself spiraling towards orgasm quickly, not believing that this could be happening, and then all sensation stopped, leaving her hanging on the edge.

He had watched the white skin turn pink and then red, before moving down her torso, leaving a trail of pink and red hues as he moved down her body. Stopping as he reached her cunt, he shifted direction and began working the flogger over her thighs. Taking a break, he reached down and increased the speed of the vibe in her, before working the strands of the flogger over the lips of her cunt. Soft and slow, he began warming her skin before increasing the intensity. Then with each stroke, he increased the force and speed. He watched as she reached the place where pain and pleasure began mingling, and knowing how close she was to cumming before he stopped.

"Poor baby," he said in a soft voice. "You look warm. Let's see if we can cool you off just a bit." Reaching to the side of the bed, he brought up a cup and removed an ice cube. Beginning at her lips, he trailed the cold over her face...down her throat, around each breast and down her stomach, finally reaching her cunt. Releasing the clothespin, he watches as the sensation bursts through her body before applying the cube directly to her clit. Reacting to the sudden pain followed by the cold, she arched up, fighting for her release. Ignoring her response, he reached up to her nipples and began peeling the wax way, clearing each nipple of its wax coating. Then he took two smaller ice cubes and trapped them between the ring and her nipple. He watched as she struggled to escape the icy bite that was torturing her.

He reached down and removed the plug from her ass before adding a second, larger plug. Moving quickly now, he inflated the retention plug before attaching the hose to it. "You are in need of cleansing," he says as he releases the clamp, allowing water to flow freely into her ass.

She began shaking her head side to side, as the pressure in her bowels increased, pushing against the vibe buried in her cunt. When he was satisfied that she had taken enough, he clamped off and removed the tube, knowing the retention plug would keep everything in place until he was ready for her to release. He watched her discomfort and pleasure, listening to the sounds of distress coming from her before gathering the tools for his next torture.

Once again returning his attention to her cunt, he began clipping clothespins to her lips. Pin after pin, he created two long rows watching as her body shuddered with each new addition. When he could add no more, he began winding a braided strand of string through each clothespin on the right, and then repeating the process on the left.

When he is done, he pulls the string, causing her lips to open wide. Reaching for the duck tape, he secures the string, leaving her open for his next activity. He takes the feather duster, laying it along her thigh so that just the tips of the duster reach her clit. After securing it with the duck tape, he left the bed. Turning the fans in the room on, he watches the feathers torture her clit, leaving her bucking on the bed.

Moving back up her chest, he released her nipples from the clamps, causing her to scream as the sensation flooded back in. Using his fingers, he massaged each nipple, increasing the sensation of pain. When she calmed, he stroked her hair, before fisting a handful and pulling her head up for a kiss. Moving down to her neck, he began to tease her ears and neck, waiting for her body to begin relaxing into the pleasure wracking it. As she relaxed, he reached down and reattached the clamps in different areas to avoid damaging her. Twisting the pins on either side, he ensured the maximum pressure was being applied before running his hands over her body.

"You are not to cum. You exist for my pleasure alone, and it pleases me to leave you like this for the moment. Now, I need a shower. I will leave you to your...activities," he says as he left the room.

She laid there, her stomach rolling, and the pleasure nearly unbearable as sensations pulled at her. The bite of the clamps, the pressure of the water, the buzzing of the vibe and the gentle teasing of the feathers all conspired to leave her panting, desperate for release as she wondered what he would do next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Bet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 329 milliseconds