• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Club

The Club

That night was dark and windy. She had gone out on the town with her best friend since high school. They had seen this ad in the paper about a club that had opened just last week, and decided to try it out. Her friend had been all bouncy and in a good mood as they sat at her home getting a few drinks before they headed out. They had shared quite a few good laughs about men and the old days.

As they stood outside in the cold waiting to get let into the club, she could feel her nipples harden from the chill. There was definitely something in the air that night.

The club's grand opening was last weekend, but they still had the deep red carpet out to greet their visitors. The two best friends went inside and eyed the room. It was definitely different from anything else they had seen before.

The walls were painted black, except the end wall which had a colour like good red wine. There were no electric lighting, but instead they were surrounded by large white candles lit everywhere. It gave a warm feeling to the place, and stood good against the black walls.

She couldn't help but smile to herself. Her friend did not know this, but she had always had a side to her that enjoyed things that were not quite like the norm. On the walls were hung different weapons, shields and items from the mediaeval ages. The bartenders were dressed in black leather, guys and girls. This was not the cheap style of leather clothing, but the type that complimented their bodies without being too revealing.

The girls looked around at the clientel, and even though there were many like them, checking out the place for the first time, the majority of people here were dressed in all black, wearing heavy black makeup, but all with big smiles on their faces. Smiles that could burst into laughs at any minute. They all seemed to enjoy themselves.

A good sign, the girl thought, as she settled at the bar with her friend. She ordered a rum and coke, took a deep breath and absorbed the whole atmosphere of the club.

Out of the corner of her eye something caught her attention. It was the shadow of a man that passed from behind the bar and disappeared into the back room.

She could not put a word on it, but something had made her heart jump and she felt uncertain all of a sudden. A subtle shiver went down her spine, and her nipples hardened again. She shook her head and tried to pass it off as a figment of her imagination, but in the back of her mind, the thought of whom it was still puzzled her.

She enjoyed her drink and was laughing with her friend and the two men that had come up to chat to them. The men were friendly and handsome, but neither appealed to her in any other way that enjoying their company.

She looked at her friend and noticed her interest in both of them though. The girl smiled, leaned over and whispered to her friend "go for it honey". Her friend gave her a big smile, raised her eyebrows as to ask her "are you sure?".

They had known eachother for so long that they could read each other's body language, and the girl nodded yes to her friend.

Her friend kissed her cheek, jumped down from the bar stool, took the two men by the hands and floated out of the club in anticipation of her upcoming night.

The girl did not mind being alone at the club, it would give her more time to enjoy the mood the atmosphere had put her in. She looked around a bit more and started noticing more details.

She noticed that the deep red wall had whips, chains and constraints hanging on the wall. She smiled to herself and remembered the attempts that her lovers had made in that department. She had always enjoyed sex a lot, and always made sure that it was great for her and her partner, but she had never experienced that one true Master. She had not yet given up hope on finding him one day though.

The club was starting to getting empty, it was getting late and the girl considered leaving just as she saw the shadow of a man come out from the back room again. This time she seized the moment and turned around to see who he was. As she turned around she froze. She was mesmerized by those dark secret eyes looking back at her. She could not pinpoint it, but there was something dangerous and very appealing about what laid behind those eyes. She blinked a few times and noticed the man's big smile aimed at her.

He introduced himself as Dave, and the girl had to swallow a few times before she stuttered her name. She had no idea what he was saying or what she was replying, all she knew was that her mind was fixated on his eyes and all they were telling her. She should probably have gone home by now, but she found herself aroused by this man, even though there was nothing sexual about their conversation.

Dave got called away by a bartender, and she realised that this was the owner of the club. Before he left her, he asked her if she would like to stay for a drink after closing time. All she could manage was a smile and a nod. The man gave her a big smile and went to take care of his employees and closing down the club.

As he waved goodbye to the last employee leaving, she felt a big knot in her stomach. What exactly was she getting herself into? Somehow she felt strangely safe in his company though.

He asked her what she wanted to drink, and because the girl felt she had better keep her mind clear, she asked for ice water. He put it in front of her and smiled again. She took a big sip but being all flustered, she accidentally dropped a dribble of water as she took the glass away from her mouth. The drop fell on her chest and continued down her cleavage where it disappeared between her breasts.

Dave looked at her with those dark eyes, and took his finger and followed the trail of the cold water. Her body trembled under his light touch. He let his finger run over the tight fabric and circled the girl's hard nipples. He grabbed her hand and invited her to see the rest of the club. She had already noticed most of the details, and if she hadn't, she would not be able to concentrate on much right now. Her focus was on Dave and wondering what might be ahead.

After being showed around the club, he stopped at the red wall, leaned her against it, and bent down to kiss her. The kiss was unlike any she had ever gotten before. It was soft and wonderful. She felt him caress her arms and slide his hands down until they held hers in a firm grip behind her back. She let out a soft sigh, and Dave gently bit her lips after kissing her.

He reached into his pocket and brought out a black satin blindfold. He asked if she was okay with this, and the girl heard herself say, "Oh God yes".

The last thing the girl saw before being led into this dark unknown was his eyes and lips smiling at her. Her whole body was shivering as if she was cold now.

This dark wonderful man started to undress her slowly until she stood naked in front of him, wearing nothing but the blindfold. She could feel herself being a bit insecure about the extra pounds she had on her body, but the feeling of excitement quickly overturned that emotion.

She felt his hands sliding over her body ever so lightly, before he lifted her hands up one at a time and fastened them. She imagined that he was using the restraints that she had noticed earlier. She thought of her situation for a moment. Being tied up at a strange place with a strange man. But she still had that warm feeling of being safe with this man. She smiled. She heard Dave moving around her and could not quite pinpoint what he was doing.

Suddenly she felt a cold hard object caressing her from top to toe. It stopped at her nipples and moved quickly over them a few times before moving down across her stomach. She felt it getting closer to her private parts and felt it touching her pussy lips every so lightly before it was removed.

The girl let out a loud sigh.

Then out of nowhere she felt a sharp pain across her breasts and let out a short scream. She had not been prepared for that, but now discovered that the hard object must have been the tip of a whip. She felt more fast whip lashes on her breasts and her body squirmed from the pain. She could not help but feel how excited she was getting from it though. The wetness in her pussy had increased immensely over the last thirty seconds.

She sensed that Dave was near her, and then felt his lips on hers. She kissed him hungrily and whispered, "Thank you". He reached up unfastened her hands only to turn her around and fasten them again. He asked her to spread her legs, and she felt very vulnerable standing with her ass pointing towards him and her hands tied up high above her head.

Dave fell to his knees and started kissing and licking her pussy.

Never had she been this excited. She started moaning out loud and just as she came close to orgasm, she felt him move away from her. He grinned and said, "Not yet my darling". He grabbed the whip once again and took turns whipping her ass and slapping it with his hand. The girl felt the warmth heat up her ass cheeks and let out little screams for each slap. She felt a drop of her pussy fluid run down the inside of her leg and enjoyed every minute of it.

Once again, Dave turned her around, but tied her hands up again. He now started to lick, suck and bite her nipples to the point of her squirming and twisting her body. He moved back again, and suddenly she felt herself being filled up inside of her. Dave had put his cock deep inside her pussy with one long stroke. The girl moaned aloud again as she felt him lift her up, and she locked her legs behind his back. Dave moved deep inside of her, pulled almost all the way out, before entering again making long deep strokes.

His body grinding against her clit as she was lifted up, was more than she could handle. She pleadingly asked if she was allowed to cum yet, and when he agreed, she came in a big orgasm that made her whole body shake underneath her. She screamed out her pleasure and felt the intensity rise in Dave's movements. She heard him breathe heavier and then felt his warm cum fill her up deep inside of her. She felt like she was in heaven. She whispered Thank you again as she got released from the restraints.

He untied her blindfold and let her look into those dark beautiful eyes of his yet again. She smiled and knew this had just been the beginning of something wonderful.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds