• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Eight O'Crock

Eight O'Crock

As I went along with the walking tour, she kept catching my eye, shyly smiling and turning away. She was a beautiful Japanese woman, silky black hair to her shoulders, a knit silk tank top, and a knee high skirt, she appeared to be with three other people, two men and a woman. As I passed the place to head off to the restrooms, I see her coming my way. She gives me a look that wasn't so shy this time. As she passed by me towards the restrooms she said in broken English, "You come now," sounding like somewhere between a request and a demand. I followed. DUH.

She pulled me into a stall in the women's room, locked the door by wrapping her arms around me, and pressing her firm small breasts against me. She then sat down and furiously tugged and worked at opening my pants, I moved my hands in to help her efforts, and she quickly sat back pulling her hands away, and just stared at me. "You come now," she repeated, this time it was definitely a demand, and she motioned for me to jack off for her with a loosely closed fist and a little wrist movement.

I said to her, "You come now," and motioned for her to finger herself.

"No," then she smiled and pulled top down exposing sweet breasts, with dark nipples standing out like pencil erasers, she motioned to me again saying "Now". My hard on was pointing right at her, I could barely keep from stroking, but I said, "No," and played her game by telling her,"Now," and playing with my tip, bringing up a bubble of precum, and swirling it about. At this she obliged, probably more to hurry me up than get off.

She pulled up her skirt and pulled aside her already moisture stained satin panties to allow me a wonderful view, and access for her fingers to explore. Her scent filled my senses as I took her moistened hand and licked and sucked her fingers clean of her nectar as I stroked my dripping erection. Her flavor and scent on my lips and tongue in chorus with my fevered stroking drove me to an explosive to orgasm. As I started to blow, she quickly put her lips to my erupting penis as she fucked my mouth with her finger in unison with her own movements; she sought out my entire load not leaving a drop to waste. She stood up with her mouth dripping full with my cum, and kissed me deeply, sharing my load in our kiss, swirling her tongue around mine. I had never tasted cum before, it wasn't as bad as women always complain, it was sour-salty, and real slippery-gooey. We continued to make out like this until all was gone. Before we exit the stall she pulls out a card and writes a number on it, hands it to me as she tells me, "Eight O'crock," and slips out of the stall, and out of the restroom.

Eight O'crock

The card was from the downtown hotel she had a room at, and she included the room number. As I take the elevator to the penthouse, it suddenly stops and I hear over the intercom, "Eight O'crock?"

I reply, " I come now," and the elevator shortly resumes ascending. The elevator doors open into the living room of the suite; by the doors is a screen with the elevator cam next to the intercom. She is waiting by the door in a beautiful cobalt blue silk kimono, accentuating the contours of her breasts and nipples. I muster up in my best sushi bar Japanese, "ohio guyzeymus,"

She giggles and says, "Hello, my name is Mutsue, this is my husband Tiko," and she turns to reveal her husband in a like kimono, in brown.

"Hello my name is Max," I shake Tiko's hand, and bow slightly. Mutsue guides us into the living room and pours three large cups of tea. Tiko and I both sit opposite of each other, and after pouring Mutsue stands between us, and tells me,"My husband would like to see this big penis that I told him I played with today, and he would like to see it fill my vagina," she stands, drops her robe and proceeds to help me undress as I stand to remove my pants, Tiko says something in Japanese, and Mutsue, Says "Please stand to the side." and turns me so my profile is facing Tiko, he seemed satisfied, and Mutsue sat me down and then sat her little ass in my lap. She pulled at my hard-on, rubbing my head on her enflamed clit. She spread her legs slightly and pushed my head inside her slick tight vagina making sure to get her fingers all wet in the process, bringing them to my mouth for my tasting.

I notice Tiko's robe has opened, he has a black silk sheath over his erection and he is sliding it around over his little hard-on. Now I understand the 'big penis' request, Tiko is maybe 5 inches, and an inch thick. With the way Mutsue works her ass into me to impale herself on my cock, I fully understand her need to be filled. Now Tiko has come up beside us, where Mutsue takes his cock out of its silk robe sucks it into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue. As her attention turns to his prick, I start raising my hips in rhythm with her sucking, wrapping my arms around her to pull her into my thrusts, cupping her breasts, and squeezing her nipples between my knuckles, bringing her to a series of ecstatic multiple orgasms.

Her orgasm was all Tiko needed, to see to start cumming. Mutsue takes his overflowing cock out of her mouth, and aims it so he shoots all over my face with his ejaculation. I coudn't help but lick at the splash that hit my lips; it tasted different than mine, in a sort of a green tea way. Mutsue got up off of me, and licked any remaining cum off of Tiko and me. Tiko smiled happily at me after seeing me taste his load, but looked concerned that I hadn't cum yet, saying something to Mutsue, she turned to me and said, "You like for rear?"

I asked, "Anal?"

"Hi, yes," Tiko replied

I asked, "Which way?"

She replied you give first. She brought out some lube and condoms, and Tiko got on his hands and knees. Mutsue saw the confused look in my eye, and said, "Anal sex is same, man or woman, same." I suppose she was right, and I guess that was enough to convince me to fuck her husband, as she rolled the condom down my shaft she lubed and fingered Tiko's asshole. She slid beneath Tiko in 69 position, and watched as I pushed my head against his tight rectum.

She raised her head to suck on his balls and resurrecting his cock back to its tiny salute, only to erupt again after I gave him my full length deep in his ass. She slid out from beneath us and removed my still stiff cock from her husband's asshole, with a pop, while licking up Tiko's second load. They both seemed embarrassed that Tiko was having all the orgasms, seeing the extent of my erection, Tiko said something to make Mutsue leave the room. He grinned at me, knowing my fate. He urged me to stroke my self as Mutsue was away.

She returned wearing as strap on dildo, Tiko guided me to sit and lean back as he sat next to me, Mutsue knelt in front of me and lubed her tool. Tiko raised my leg and held it up to allow Mutsue full access, with her first penetration, my cock spasmed and shot a load of precum on to my leg which Tiko immediately started licking up, his tongue licking my thigh felt incredible. Mutsue worked my ass with a slow deep rhythm, each penetration causing my cock to twitch and bubble. Tiko lowered his head to my wet tip and continued his incredible licking.

Mutsue had found this one spot in my ass that obviously had my on the edge, pulsing her dildo inside of me, she waited until Tiko had engulfed my head with his mouth, and then she rammed her dildo deep into my ass.

My cock convulsed like never before, I heard Tiko gagging on the quantity of my pent up load filling his mouth. He raised his head and dripping mouth to greet Mutsue's eager tongue, where they shared my hot milky load in their kiss, turning to join me in their kiss, falling on top of me; we all licked up every drop off of each other, but just to make sure we got clean we all headed off to the shower…

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Eight O'Crock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 485 milliseconds