• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Danielle's Dilemma Ch. 01

Danielle's Dilemma Ch. 01

I hope to be back to posting a little more regularly again but we'll see what happens. Please send feedback!! As ever, all characters are 18 or over.

*

Tanya opened the door to her sister's house and stepped inside. She smiled as she heard the unmistakable sound of Danielle being fucked in the living room; she could hear her moaning and urging someone on. Tanya wasn't surprised in the least to hear her sister say "Fuck mommy's pussy! Fuck it!" meaning at least one of her son's had his big cock stuffed in his mother's cunt.

Things had changed over the last few weeks for both Danielle's family as well as Tanya's own. Over the course of a weekend, Danielle had fucked both her twin sons Billy and Jack. After that, Tanya's daughter Kayla, her husband Steve and herself had gotten in on the act.

Tanya stepped quietly along the hall and up to the entrance to the lounge and looked inside.

Danielle was on the large sofa on her knees, her head on the cushions, her huge tits squashed against the seats while her perfect bubble butt was raised up high. Stood over her, holding her hips and thrusting his thick, foot long cock deep inside his mom's pussy was one of her twin sons.

"Fuck me Billy . . . fuck mommy's pussy! Ohhhh, fuck yeah!" she moaned as he did as she asked, sliding his big cock in and out of her juicy twat. "Oh baby . . . oh that feels so good!"

Tanya watched her nephew fuck her sister and smiled. Over the last couple of weeks, Danielle had taken a holiday with her other son, Jack, with Billy electing to stay behind. He was dating Tanya's daughter Kayla fairly seriously and had spent a lot of time at Tanya's house; he hadn't been adverse to sharing that big dick of his with Tanya, either, and they'd spent many evenings fucking, either just the pair of them or as a group.

Billy reached down and took a hold of his cock, slipping it out of Danielle's pussy making Danielle look over her shoulder at him.

"Are you going to fuck mommy's asshole, baby? You gonna shove that huge cock of yours in your mom's tiny little butt hole?" she asked.

"Damn straight I am!" Billy laughed, positioning his cock at the entrance to Danielle's asshole and bearing down on it, forcing the head into her butt.

"Ohhhh . . . oh fuck . . . fucking hell . . . oh Billy it's so big . . . feels so big in my ass!" Danielle moaned as her son pushed inch after inch of his cock up her back door.

Tanya knew from experience that both her nephews were big fans of anal sex and while Danielle and Jack had been on holiday, she'd had Billy's big tool splitting her ass wide on many occasions. Watching the horny mother and son fucking was getting her own pussy moist and she decided that she wanted in on this.

"Mind if I join in?" she asked, stepping into the room.

Both Billy and his mom smiled up at her, Billy never missing his stroke, still fucking Danielle's ass.

"Oh sis . . . he's up my ass again!" Danielle moaned as Tanya knelt beside the pair of them, pulling off her T-shirt and exposing her big tits.

"I know. And you love it, don't you?" Tanya asked her, cupping one of her tits and pushing it towards her sister's mouth, Danielle eagerly sucking on her hard nipple, making her sigh in pleasure. With her other hand, she unbuttoned the denim cut off shorts she was wearing and slipped her hand inside, easing a couple of fingers into her pussy. "Think I can share for a moment?"

"Mm-hmm." Danielle moaned around her sister's tit before letting it go and looking at Billy again. "Baby? You wanna . . . mmmmm . . . fuck your auntie again?"

"Shit, mom, is that a no-brainer or what?" Billy chuckled. He pulled his cock out of his mom's asshole, letting her roll over on to her back, before he moved forward, straddling her waist, his cock aimed at her huge tits. "I think I might need to get cleaned up first, though."

Tanya and Danielle grinned, knowing exactly what he wanted. They both leaned forward and began sucking and licking at his hard cock, taking turns to take him as deep as they could. Billy watched his mom and aunt sucking lovingly on his big cock that had just been up his mom's ass and thanked heaven that they were both fans of ass to mouth.

Tanya looked up at him as she licked his cock. "You want to put this big thing inside me, Billy?"

"Is this a day for stupid questions or what?" he chuckled, stepping back off the sofa. Danielle moved round, spreading her legs wide on the sofa as Tanya quickly stood and pushed off her shorts leaving her buck naked. Tanya knelt between her younger sister's spread legs, her experienced tongue darting into her pussy. Danielle pulled her legs up, allowing her sister easier access to her sopping twat, moaning as Tanya pushed two fingers into her stretched asshole. Billy moved to stand behind her, cock in hand.

"Go on, Billy, fuck your auntie. Fuck her pussy." Danielle said, looking at him.

Never one to disappoint his mom, Billy moved forward, aiming his thick cock at Tanya's pussy, watching her hairless lips part around his dick. Tanya moaned from between Danielle's thighs as he inched forward, burying all of his foot long cock in her pussy, beginning to fuck his aunt with long, slow strokes. With Tanya's tongue in Danielle's pussy and fingers in her ass, and Billy's cock up Tanya's cunt, it didn't take the two horny sisters long before they were cumming, both of them gasping and moaning.

Tanya took her face from her sister's shaved twat for a moment and looked back at her nephew.

"Fuck my ass, Billy. Fuck it like you fucked your mom's." Billy grinned and pulled his thick length out of his aunt's pussy, took hold of it and pushed into her butt, her pussy juices easing the entry. "Uhhhh . . . fuck . . . oh fuck that's good." Tanya groaned as her nephew slid his cock up her ass.

"You like my son's cock in your ass, sis?" Danielle asked her.

"Fuck yeah!" Tanya gasped as Billy really began fucking her butt, slamming the whole length of his dick up her ass. "Fuck my ass! Fuck it! Harder!" she cried, Billy holding her butt cheeks wide apart as he shoved his cock into her butt hole. Tanya turned back to her sister's cunt, licking and sucking at her clit, her fingers pistoning in and out of her asshole, bringing her off in moments before she gasped and came herself, her ass clutching at Billy's cock.

"Fuck!" Billy grunted. "Not gonna last much longer!"

"Take it out!" Danielle cried. "Tanya, get up here!"

As Billy pulled his dick free, Tanya quickly climbed up and laid next to her sister, the pair of them leaning towards each other, their huge tits squashing together, both of them watching Billy jerk his huge cock.

"Here it comes!" he cried, his dick lurching in his hand and spitting out a thick stream of cum, followed by another and another. The first shots hit Tanya's face, coating her with a huge load of spunk, before dripping down on to her big tits. He turned slightly and shot the next salvo over his mom's face, thick ropes of the stuff splattering against her skin. Billy kept cumming, over and over, blasting his jism on to the two women in front of him, aiming his shots at their faces and open mouths. By the time he finally finished, his mother's and aunt's faces were covered with cum, streams of it running on to their huge chests.

The sisters began eagerly licking and sucking Billy's cum from each other, the two women snowballing his jism as they kissed. He leaned forward and pushed his half hard cock between them, smiling as they both licked and sucked at it and wondered how he got to be so lucky.

"So you think you'll go back to it full time?" Tanya asked her sister.

It was an hour or so later and they were sat in a quiet booth in a coffee shop in town. Tanya was wearing her T-shirt and denim shorts once more while Danielle had opted for a halter top that was tied below her huge breasts exposing a huge amount of cleavage, and a long, loose skirt with a split up to the top of one thigh.

"I'm not sure. If I'm honest, the money would come in handy, but I was never really into for the cash in the first place."

"Yeah, you always liked the large amount of large cock, didn't you?" Tanya said with a laugh.

After getting back from her holiday, Danielle had told her sister about the porno film she'd shot while on holiday and the director's standing offer for her to get back into the business, one that she'd left years before to raise her sons. Tanya was wondering if she'd accept the offer.

Danielle leaned forward, her big tits squashing against the table, and smiled as she whispered "Well I've got all the large cock I need at home with my two boys, thank you very much."

Tanya leaned in until they were almost nose to nose.

"Ah but you have to share all that lovely cock with me, don't you?" she whispered.

"Only if you share your daughter's pretty pussy with me."

"Ahem."

Danielle and Tanya turned to the speaker, seeing one of the waitresses of the coffee shop stood at the entrance to the booth, holding a pot of coffee. She was a gorgeous looking girl of about 18 or 19, wearing the coffee house's standard uniform: black pumps, knee high socks, black short skirt and a white blouse which was stretched tight over her large breasts.

"Sorry to interrupt, ladies, but would you like some more coffee?" she asked. "Or would you rather something hot?" she added quietly, running her free hand down the side of one of her big tits, cupping it briefly.

Danielle grinned. "Thanks, Tiffany." She said, reading her name off her badge. "But I think we'll just stick with the coffee for now."

"No problem." Tiffany said with a smile, pouring them some more coffee. "You change your minds, let me know."

As she walked away, the sisters staring at her butt, Danielle asked "What is it with the girls in this town?"

"What do you mean?"

"Everyone of them, me and you included, look like they've just walked out of the pages of Score magazine. Good looking, huge tits and desperate for sex."

"What, you forgotten Miss Henshall's little talk in school?" Danielle looked at her blankly. "Of course! She left before you got to her class and, as it was unofficial, she was never replaced."

Tanya sipped at her coffee before beginning her story.

"Miss Henshall used to tell the girls when they got to be 17 that things would change for them. Bear in mind all the girls would have gone through puberty already, but Henshall said that we would go through another stage of it: our looks would improve, our bodies would alter, our breasts would grown even more, our waists slim down, legs get longer, the whole deal. And she was right."

"I remember wondering why my tits got bigger a few years after they'd already grown but just thought it was kinda normal." Danielle said.

"That, Henshall said, was down to something else. When the town was founded, a priest and his wife were the head honchos. She was, by all accounts, not happy: her hubby wasn't interested in sex and she was. She discovered some sort of demon under the church . . ."

"A demon?! Fuck off!" Danielle laughed.

"Hey, this is just the story Henshall told us, okay? Anyway, the priest's wife entered into some sort of deal with this thing. It got to fuck her senseless as long as she brought more and more of the town's women to it. Every woman she brought to it, just like her, got addicted to it and its cum and it was the cum that began altering them. Pretty soon, every woman in the town was slim and stacked and most of the guys were more than happy with the new arrangement, but the priest wasn't.

"He found the demon and tried to banish it but before he could, his wife killed him. As a thank you, the demon agreed to live beneath the town, pouring its seed into the water supply so that whether or not any girl was born here – and would then inherit her good looks anyway – any girl who drank enough of the water would soon change into a horny, big titted slut who'll fuck anyone, even family members." Tanya winked at her sister. "Just like you and me."

Danielle laughed. "You are crazy, you know that?"

"Hey, I'm not saying it's true, but like you said, every girl's got a great rack in this town."

"And what about the guys?" Danielle asked.

Tanya licked her lips. "Big, fat cocks with loads of cum in them."

Danielle shook her head. "I've got to use the bathroom and get away from my crazy sister." She said with a chuckle. She stood up and headed out the back toward the toilets.

Once she'd finished, she left the ladies and walked back to the shop front, pausing as she passed a door marked Private that was half open. From within came a man's voice asking "You like that, baby?" She nudged the door slightly and peeped inside.

It was a small store room lined with shelves packed with food stuffs, but in the middle was a small table. Laying on her side on this was a girl Danielle had met before: it was Traci, a girl who Jack had gone out with a couple of times about a month or so before after she and her family had moved to town. When Danielle had bumped into her and Jack in town, she'd thought she was a little plain and nowhere near as busty as the girls Jack had previously gone out with. And it was Traci that had turned Jack down a few weeks ago saying his dick was too big, making him come home early and horny, which had resulted in Danielle blowing her son for the first time and sending her on this crazy life.

Now, though, there were definite changes in the girl. She was laid on her side, her legs together and stretched out, her pert, rounded butt on the edge of the table and her skirt pulled up to her waist. Her blouse had been pulled open revealing to Danielle's gaze an impressive pair of tits that almost matched her own. Her features were subtly different, and there was no denying she was drop dead gorgeous.

An older man that Danielle recognised as Hank, the owner of the coffee shop, stood beside her, trousers round his ankles, thrusting his long, thick cock into her pussy.

"Oh daddy, fuck me . . . fuck my pussy!" Traci moaned making Danielle grin. Hank was fucking his daughter!

"You like daddy's big cock, darling?" Hank grunted, shoving his length inside her.

"Oh fuck yeah! I wish I'd had . . . a big one sooner!"

"I'm glad . . . you waited for . . . me to be your first, baby."

Danielle walked away, leaving them to it, and went back to the booth where Tanya was waiting. When Tanya asked what she was smiling at, Danielle told her what she'd seen.

"So maybe there's some truth in Henshall's tale then?" Tanya asked.

"Maybe. Either way I think I'll let Jack know Traci's not scared of a big cock any more."

Tanya paused for a moment then said "Talking of fathers, there was another question I wanted to ask you, other than whether or not you're getting back into the porn business."

"What's that?"

"Dad's been in touch."

"Really?" Danielle asked carefully. Her parents had disowned her when she'd gotten pregnant with the twins and had wanted even less to do with her when she started out in porn. "What does he want?"

"He wants to see you." Tanya said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Danielle's Dilemma Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds