• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Strawberries

Strawberries

12

Strawberries. Strawberries dipped in thick, rich milk chocolate.

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror, and admired my slim curves. Waist length black curls framed my face and body, highlighting my hourglass figure. Before the change, I had always fought to find a balance between my sweet tooth and my desire for a sexy body, but now, there was no need. My kind was never overweight, and often extremely slender. My change hadn't take away certain things, though, like my intense cravings for food, or my full breasts and tight ass. I swiveled around to inspect the latter, encased tonight in a dangerously short red dress. As I walked away from the mirror, I caught glimpses of milky white thigh above my black latex stockings that blended perfectly into my knee high boots. Strawberries, cream, and chocolate. Almost good enough to eat.

The thought made me giggle, and turn my attention to tonight's donor. A plain young college student who thought she was Goth, Anissa loved to revel in her angst and pain, cutting her thighs and elbows where no one could see, pushing herself to see how she could take, getting high off the adrenalin rush. Now, what opportunist could pass that up? I was just going to clean up what she was already getting rid of!

I sat down in my favorite overstuffed armchair, closed my eyes, and saw her. She sat by herself in the corner of the Cellar, a coffee shop two blocks away, sipping from a steaming cup and watching everyone. Her lifeless mint-green hair dangled across her sky-blue eyes, hiding her from the world and concealing the sneers often twisted her usual black scowl. I watched her slip a silver flask from her coat pocket, and liberally lace her cup when she thought no one was looking. No one was, of course, except for me. This obviously wasn't her first indulgence, by the weight of the flask and the slightly glazed look in her eyes. I smiled, and broke contact. This was the perfect evening for my plans.

Half an hour later, I strolled casually into the coffee shop. As usual, my appearance caught many eyes and turned many heads. The regulars were quite used to it, though, and greeted me by name, offering me my usual hot chocolate with marshmallows. Today, I refused them, sauntering to the counter to look over the many treats they offered, fruit, cookies, fudge, pastries, anything and everything that could go with coffee. A little electric shock ran up my back as I saw them sitting in the back corner of the case, just as I imagined them, arranged perfectly on a bright silver platter. Bright green leafy tops almost hid the tiny bit of redness that peeked out over the deep brown of the chocolate. I licked my lips, and for a moment, forgot about everything, Anissa, the clerk patiently waiting for me, the loud and boisterous crowd around me, everything but that sweet tangy burst of flavor across my tongue.

My reverie was broken as a young man stumbled into me, pushing me hard against the glass case and taking advantage of my momentary instability to cop a quick feel, hot fingers running up the inside of my thigh almost to my ass before I could stop him. For an instant I hesitated, caught between enjoying the quick rush of wetness or turning around and making him pay for his indiscretion. He made the decision for me, disappearing into a group of noisy and obviously drunk frat boys before I could turn around to berate him. I raised an eyebrow at their laughter, then blew them a kiss, which set off a rush of whistles and catcalls. Impertinent little shits.

I turned back to the counter, and asked Michael, the clerk, for a bottle of ice cold milk, and the whole plate of strawberries. He nodded, winked at me, and handed me the tray straight from the case. I smiled my thanks, and headed all the way across the room to Anissa's table. She looked up in bleary eyed surprise when I sat down across from her, then quickly blanked her face and looked down.

"And how may I be of service, Mistress of all things?" she asked snidely.

I smiled to myself. "I usually stick with Mistress, but that does have quite a ring to it, now doesn't it?"

She sneered up at me, unmoved. I pushed the tray across the table to her, along with the milk, deftly sliding her previous drink out of the way. "I bought these for you."

She looked up at me, surprise clear in her eyes, before suspicion took over. "Go take them to your pretty boys over there" she said contemptuously, jerking her chin towards my crowd of admirers.

I turned around to survey them, and felt a flash of pity for their latest victims, a group of girls trying to study at a nearby table. "Why would I do that?" I said, turning back to capture her eyes with my own. "I bought them special for you." I picked one up, and offered it to her, brushing the tip lightly over her bottom lip before she jerked away, glaring at me.

"Leave me alone!" she snapped, turning her head and looking determinedly out the window. "I don't like chocolate."

"Oh, come now, do you really expect me to believe that? When you drink hot chocolate by the gallon down here?" I asked, tipping her cup towards her. I reached over and put my finger under her chin, turning her back to face me. "Please? Just try one? I hear they're quite delightful."

She flushed guiltily, then slowly faced me, shooting me a wary look under her thick, dark eyelashes. "Why would you buy those for me? Even if you knew I liked chocolate, what if I don't like strawberries?"

I smiled again, and tapped my lips, bringing her gaze down. "You like strawberries, or you wouldn't wear strawberry lip gloss."

She scowled and jerked her eyes back up to mine. She was caught and she knew it. "And why do you know what kind of lip gloss I wear? Why are you even talking to me? You never have before." Distrust was written all across her face as she leaned back and stared evenly at me, daring me to answer.

Moving forward, I tapped her bottom lip with my short black fingernail. "I know what kind of lip gloss you wear because I can smell it. Like strawberries and cotton candy. I'm talking to you because you intrigue me, and I know you've seen me watching you, little girl, don't play coy."

She looked away from me for a long second, studying the other customers quite intently. Then, as if readying herself to eat poison, she quickly lifted a strawberry to her mouth, took a huge bite, and swallowed almost without chewing.

I tsk'ed, and stopped her, taking the next strawberry out of her hand before she could devour it as quickly as the first. "Now, now, that will never do. You can never enjoy these properly if you move that quick. Slowly. Slowly." I lifted it to her lips, and gently fed it to her, watching the annoyance in her eyes melt into pleasure for an instant.

I fed her two more strawberries before she jerked back suddenly "What are you doing?" she asked, flustered. "Everyone is watching you!" She got up and grabbed her coat, as if to flee the imagined eyes.

"Stop. No one is watching us. Well, they weren't until you stood up." I surveyed the now attentive crowd and shook my head. She stomped away angrily, detouring around the frat boys and their prey, and disappeared out the front door. "Let's take a walk" I murmured, taking one last hungry look at my strawberries before I followed her outside.

She was halfway down the block, proceeding quite quickly, head down, ignoring everything, including the red stoplight. When a loud horn cut through the night, she jumped, and jerked back from the car that narrowly missed her. She stood watching the receding taillights for a moment before whirling to confront me.

"Why are you following me? What are you doing?" She cried angrily "Leave me alone!" The light flashed green and she spun around to run away once again.

"Anissa. Stop." She did, stiffly turning to face me. I walked towards her, swaying in my high heels, enjoying the look on her face as her eyes involuntarily traveled down and up my body. I stepped into her and cupped her face in my hands when I reached her. She looked up at me, eyes glassy, lower lip trembling slightly. I leaned down to lay a gentle kiss on that bottom lip, stilling it. She blinked those amazing blue eyes, and I shivered inside.

"Come to my place for a drink." I said, pulling away slowly and running my hand down her jaw before turning towards my home, sure she would follow. After a few seconds, I heard her heavy black boots clomping behind me. I smiled to myself, and walked faster.

As we climbed the stairs to my loft, I made sure she was catching a good view up my skirt. I could feel the confusion and indecision in her. I knew how hot and wet she was, but she was hiding, unsure of what would happen. I hoped that we wouldn't have to start over when we got inside.

Thankfully, as I opened my door and let her in, she just looked at me. No more scornful glowers, just a blank empty doll's face as she stood in the middle of my black and cream living room. I stalked towards her, delighting in the fear the flickered across her face before she could hide it. "Silly, silly little girl, going home with strangers." I growled, circling her, running my nails over her smooth neck and enjoying the moment.

She said nothing, looking straight ahead, but I saw her hands moving, fluttering slightly as if she couldn't control them. I stopped behind her and lowered my mouth slowly to her neck "Trying to fulfill that death wish, little girl?" I asked, biting down just hard enough to make her whimper. Her head fell to the left side, exposing more of her neck, making it easier for me to lick a line from her shoulder to her ear. I exhaled warm air into her ear, making her jump. When I put my hands on her waist, she whimpered again, and tried to take a step away.

I pulled her back roughly into me, and growled. "Now, now, none of that" I whispered, slowly bringing my hands up underneath her shapeless black shirt to her black lace bra. "No, none of that."

Her hands hung stiffly at her sides as I slowly massaged her small breasts. She gasped sharply and sagged against me, though, when I reached into her bra to lightly pinch and tug on her nipples. "oooo" she murmured faintly turning her head to bury her face in my neck.

"See? Doesn't that feel good? You don't want me to stop that, now do you?" I asked softly.

She shook her head and responded just as softly "No, please, don't stop."

"Good girl." I smiled. This might not be as hard as I had thought. I reached up with my left hand, and tilted her face to meet mine. This time I could kiss her thoroughly, tongue tracing her lips, demanding entrance, darting and out of her mouth when she parted her lips to moan. We kissed like lovers, trying to eat each other up, trying to get to that all important wet place from the top down, tongues dueling, teeth nibbling, hands grasping. She turned around so that she could wrap her arms around my neck and weave her fingers into my curls, pulling me closer. I ran my hands down her body to grasp at her ass, grinding her crotch into mine.

When I broke the kiss, her eyes were still closed, her mouth open as she gasped for air. I leaned down and kissed, licked, and nibbled my way back along her jaw, down her neck, and across her collar bone. Her hands remained tangled in my hair, guiding me downwards. I resisted, to her confusion, and rose back up the other side of her neck and back to her mouth.

"Let's go into the other room" I whispered against her lips.

She nodded, not trusting her voice.

As soon as we walked into the darkened room, I slipped a blindfold onto her. She stopped suddenly, and reached to take it off.

"No" I grabbed her hands and guided them back down "Trust me". I reached behind me and flipped the dimmer switch, bringing up a soft light in the room, just enough to see by.

She frowned, but complied, letting me lead her to the bed. I turned her around and sat her on the end of it, then straddled her knees. Pushing my latex covered breasts against her face, I reached up to the shelf above the bed and grabbed a set of padded cuffs. When she reached up to touch me, I deftly slipped the cuffs on one wrist, then twisted both arms down to fasten the other one.

Again she frowned, but before she could do any more than pull against the cuffs I set my finger over her lips. "Trust me" I repeated.

Now that she couldn't touch or see me, I reached up and loosened my dress enough to let my breasts fall free. Cupping them in my hands, I traced her face with my nipples, never getting close enough to her mouth for her to suck on them, enjoying the feel of her soft skin on mine. When I finally let her latch onto a nipple, she sucked hard, too hard for a first time, but I decided to let it slide, knowing that she was just eager. Then she brought her teeth into play, nipping too hard and quick.

I grunted, and pulled back "Slower. Like this" I knelt down, pulled her shirt up, and released the front clasp on her bra, freeing her breasts. I took one hard little nipple into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue as I pinched the other, rolling it between my fingers. I set my teeth firmly into her nipple, increasing the pressure slowly but surely, until she groaned and pushed against me. I stayed there for a few seconds, feeling the pressure building, enjoying my control over it. When I gradually eased back and away from her, she sighed softly and leaned forward, trying to keep contact with me.

I slid up her body and offered her my breast again, closing my eyes in pleasure as she followed my lead exactly, a slow steady build up to that bright flash of pain. "Lovely" I murmured, grabbing handfuls of her hair and pulling her against me "Perfect. Such a good little girl." I let her spend as long as she wanted worshiping my breasts. I could feel that lovely need building, I could see by her face that she felt it too.

Finally I stood up and pushed her back along the bed, laying her down in the middle. I separated the cuffs, and attached them to chains set at the corners of the bed. I was surprised at how little she resisted this. I stopped to look at her again, and smiled to see that her black pants were getting wet between her legs. Much easier than I had thought.

Backing up to the end of the bed, I attached another set of cuffs to hold her ankles to the bottom corners, then stood back to admire my work. Anissa could feel that I was gone, and she her face turned in every direction, trying to find me by any sense possible.

"Something is just not right here" I mused, startling her both with my voice and location.

Her head jerked sharply towards me as she cried out. "What? What are you talking about?"

I walked around the bed, surveying her from all angles, watching a flush raising from her chest to her face. "Ahhh. I know what it is" I finally said. Again her lip trembled as she heard me rummaging around on the shelf. When I found what I was looking for, I crawled up the bed to her head, snuggling my body close to hers.

"Do you know what I have?" I asked, laying the knife along the side of her face. She froze, shaking like a rabbit. "Do you know what I'm going to do with it?"

"N-N-Noooo" she stuttered

"No, what?"

"N-Noo, Miss-mistress"

I smiled, running the back of the knife down across her neck and up into her hair. "I'm going to do a lot of things with it, little girl, but first things first." I slid the knife under the neck of her shirt, and slit it down the middle, then up each arm, cutting her shirt off of her. Three quick snips and her bra was gone, a few more cuts and her pants and panties followed. She writhed, trying to cover herself, but unable to.

"Shhhh" I said, laying the knife on her stomach, and again backing off to admire her. This time, it was perfect. Her nipples were tight pink nubs topping off flushed breasts. Her belly was slightly rounded, and the knife wobbled with every shaky breath. Her blonde pubic hair was closely trimmed, and glistening with her juices.

Leaving her there, I walked out to the kitchen, and opened the refrigerator. Inside was a plate full of strawberries dipped in chocolate. I brought it back to the bedroom, and set it beside the bed. Anissa was whimpering, and jerked away when she heard me.

"Please" she whispered "please, no".

I laid my finger across her lips, then replaced it with a strawberry. "Eat, little girl. Enjoy it. Tell me what it tastes like."

She took a small bite, savoring it. "The chocolate is so sweet, so rich, almost too much. Then you taste the strawberry, and the way it tangs, it cuts through the chocolate like a…" Her words faded away, and she moved restlessly, almost knocking the knife off of her stomach.

I smiled "Like a knife, I believe you were going to say?" I leaned down, and licked her neck, and up to her lips, kissing the sweetness off of them.

I continued silently feeding her the strawberries, and kissing her in between every bite. She soon became quite restless, and after the 4th one, turned her head away from me, refusing any more.

Shrugging, I sat the plate aside, and crawled up onto the bed, straddling her. I kissed her again, hard and demanding, grabbing her breasts and pinching them until she was squirming, trying to get away from me. When I took my mouth off of hers, she cried out in pain. I squirmed backwards down her body so that I could lick her nipples, lick every inch of her breasts, kissing away the pain, then using my teeth to bring it back. She was writhing and moaning, caught between pleasure and pain, unable to escape. I kept her there for as long as I could stand to, feeling my own need building, but still under control.

I worked my way down her body, learning her ticklish spots, and biting them hard, enjoying her reaction to the pure pain. When I reached her hips, I skipped down to her inner thighs, and continued down to her knees. I could smell how aroused she was, and she was laying in a rather large wet spot on the bed. She was mumbling "please, please, please" over and over again, her own little mantra.

"Please what, little girl?"

"Please, please fuck me, please do something, I'm going to explode! Please Mistress, please." She begged so sweetly, I couldn't help but give in.

I slid up to her glistening wet pussy, and blew on it, making her jump and thrust towards me. I kissed her thigh, and worked my way up to her the edge of her cunt, then backed off. Again and again, carefully avoiding her clit. All the while, her pleading never stopped "Please Mistress, please, please".

When I gently slid one finger into her wetness, she cried out so loud I thought she was going to orgasm right then and there. I held as still as I possibly could as she thrashed around, and she finally quieted down, sobbing and begging for release. I sucked on her nice tight little cunt lips, licking up her juices and slowly finger fucking her until her begging changed from "please" to "more please". I moaned, and complied, sliding two, then three fingers in as she continued to ask for them.

To my surprise, she didn't have any trouble with four fingers, and was still begging for more. She had strong pussy muscles, and was almost sucking my fingers in. The thought of sliding my whole fist into her made me so hot I almost lost control then, and had to pull back for a moment to clear my head.

As she felt me leave, she raised her head up in alarm. "Mistress, please? Don't leave me. Please?"

I stroked her thigh to calm her down while I caught my breath, then asked her "Are you going to cum for me if I slid my whole fist into that hungry pussy of yours, little girl?"

Her breath quickened "Please Mistress, please, let me cum. Please, fist me, I want to cum for you, please, let me cum for you, Mistress".

"What will you do for me if I let you cum, little girl?" I slid my fingers up to her clit, slowly rubbing it back and forth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Strawberries

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds