• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Obedience

Obedience

Joanne came in from a long hard day at work. Checking the answering machine on the phone as she walked in the door, she noticed the light blinking and saw that there was one message. Kicking off her shoes, she pressed the play button.

Upon hearing the recorded voice, she stiffened. This wasn't what she expected to hear. Turning quickly, she rewound the message and listened again, carefully.

"Welcome home, My little pet. I have booked a table for U/us at Chez Nous tonight, where W/we will be having dinner T/together. You will follow My instructions to the letter in preparing yourself to attend. I know My good little girl will do exactly as she is told. Now, go into your bedroom and call Me from your mobile."

Rewinding the message and resetting the answering machine, Joanne moved to do as her Master had bidden her. She dialled His number.

"May joanne greet You, Master Anthony?"

"Good girl. I am pleased to see you follow instructions so well. Yes you may greet Me."

"Good evening Master, how may this one serve You, please?"

"You are to prepare yourself to be inspected. I want you to shave your sweet mound and lips. When you have done that, send Me a picture message of your silky skin, thus informing Me you have followed my instructions, after which you will place your mobile phone between your shaven lips. I will then call you with further information. By the way, you have an hour to be ready and at My side." The line went dead.

Mentally noting the time on her watch, Joanne hurried into the en suite and turned on the shower. Peeling off her work clothes, she dived under the spears of warm water, snatching up the soap and lathering her downy triangle. Picking up her lady shaver, she began stripping the soft curls away from her flesh at the apex of her thighs, gently stroking. After closely shaving her mound of Venus, she dipped the razor between her luscious petals, caressing the down from them as well. Stepping from the shower, she wrapped herself in a fluffy towel and took up her mobile phone. Positioning the cam on the phone to the best advantage, she captured the smooth perfection of her mons and petals, sending the image to her Master and placing the phone between her lips as instructed.

Leaning her head against the en suite door, she counted the seconds. The mobile rang and its vibrations sent electric shocks tingling through her body.

"Yes, Master Anthony?"

"Well done joanne, I am most pleased. Now, my sexy little one, go into your bedroom and put on the clothes I took the liberty of laying out for you earlier in the day when I dropped in. Once you are dressed in these clothes, you will go downstairs, where a car will be waiting for you to bring you to Me. I shall see you in no more than half an hour. Should you be late, you will be punished."

He clicked off His phone and she gasped. Scuttling back into the bedroom, she saw on the bed the clothes which she had not noticed earlier. Bending over to pick up the suspender belt, she clipped it around her waist and, sitting on the edge of the bed, smoothed the sheer black stockings up her legs and clipped them to the belt. Slipping the black and red garter over her foot, she eased it up until it encircled her right thigh. Quickly searching, she noted there were no panties or bra. She lithely wriggled into the short black leather skirt, zipping it up at the waist. Then, lifting her arms, she shimmied the leather halter top down over her head, making sure the firm erect rosebuds of her nipples were centred in each of their special holes. Shrugging on the leather jacket at the foot of the bed, she stepped into her two inch black leather heels and quickly pulled a brush through her long, fine locks, leaving them swirling loosely around her shoulders in the way Master Anthony prefers. Leaning over the hand basin in the en suite, she stroked a smear of deep red lipstick over her full, pouting mouth.

She pocketed her mobile phone and, clattering down the stairs in her heels, snatched up her black evening bag and keys. Hurrying down the hall and out the door, she turned to lock it behind her then glided down the garden path to the black Ford sedan waiting at the gate. She slipped into the back seat and clipped her belt. The driver was separated from her by a smoked glass panel.

Her phone rang and she jumped. This was a call she was not expecting.

"Well done little one, I am most impressed. It seems you can be ready in a shorter space of time than most of your sex, although I must admit you do have some motivation. Now, joanne, when you arrive where I am, you are to be ready for Me to take My pleasure with you. See you soon, kitten."

Blushing, she slid the phone into her evening bag and settled back against the seats of the car, watching the houses flash past outside. Fluttering her eyelids closed, she felt her nipples hardening against the leather jacket, thinking of her Master's last comments. Just thinking about Him taking His pleasure with her filled her stomach with a fluttery feeling and her soft inner petals felt instantly juicy with creeping desire. Her thoughts were disturbed once more by the phone.

"In order to help you prepare yourself for Me to take my pleasure, there is something I want you to do."

"Yes, Master Anthony?"

"CUM JOANNE!! CUM ON MY COCK!"

The call ended as she collapsed in the seat belt, a whimpering, quivering mass, the inside of her leather skirt coated with the honey which was now copiously flowing from her treasure trove.

Suddenly the big car slowed to a stop. The hum of a motor was heard and the smoked glass panel separating Joanne from the driver slid down. Joanne held her breath. Her training was such that, beyond a gasp of astonishment, she showed no hint of surprise when the driver turned and spoke to her.

"Good evening My joanne. You have very much pleased your Master with your obedience thus far. Now let Me see if your obedience is to be continued. I want you to take off your skirt, little one."

Fingers fumbling at her side, Joanne searched for the zipper which would release her skirt. Raising her hips from the upholstery, she wriggled the skirt down around her knees, letting it slip to the floor of the car where she kicked it off her feet. Settling back down, she relished the feel of herself sitting bare-arsed on the sumptuous leather seating below her. Master Anthony, seeing her wriggle of pleasure, grinned at her.

"My little sub obviously likes the feel of leather on her sweet little tushy."

His insinuating tone brought the heat of a blush to stain her porcelain cheeks. He knows this one so well, she thought to herself. The leather was teasingly cool against her warm flesh, tantalising her. The ache to feel it caressing other parts of her body was nearly unbearable.

"Patience, little one, there is plenty of time. Here, put this on, kitten. Once it is on, you may not even ATTEMPT to peek. Should you do so, your punishment will be severe. By now you will have guessed W/we are not going to Chez Nous for dinner. All will be revealed a little later."

Joanne took the silk blindfold from Master Anthony's hand and tied it over her eyes, fastening it at the back with a flat knot. She felt the car move forward again and began wondering mentally where He was taking her. Before long, it drew to a halt again and she was aware of the driver's door opening, before feeling her seat belt unclipped and a hand under her arm, escorting her from the car and leading her into a house nearby. The chill of the winter air raised goosebumps on the exposed flesh of her backside and she heard her Master's knowing chuckle as she twisted her shoulders to stop her swelling, cold nipples from brushing against her leather jacket.

He let Himself into the house, Joanne following one step behind Him. He pushed the door and she heard it click shut. Taking her hand, He led her along the hall into what seemed to be a large, airy, warm room. Guiding her steps, Master Anthony stopped her before a large marble bench.

"Lay down on here, My sweet sub, and spread your legs. But first ......"

Master moved His hands to the shoulders of Joanne's jacket, pushing it off her and letting it fall to the ground with a whooshing sound before easing her, front side down, against the chill marble slab. She jumped as her nipples contacted the icy stone, and Master laughed, knowing how sensitive her rosy peaks were when they were chilled.

"It seems My horny sub liked the feel of leather against her bare arse in the car. Perhaps then she will like this."

Her hearing strained as she listened to Master Anthony's movements around her. Joanne tensed as she felt the flogger's touch, shivering with anticipation as He trailed it down her back from her hairline, its leather tongues licking at her creamy cheeks. A soft sigh of pleasure bubbled up from her lips when she heard the gentle swish as Master swung the thong in the air and she felt the tingling in her tushy as He pinkened her pale flesh. Joanne whimpered with delight as she heard the second swish, the warmth of the marks flooded through her body and she felt herself becoming dewy.

"Do you think you have pleased Me enough to deserve a treat, joanne?"

"Master Anthony, this one has tried her best to please You and obey Your commands."

"And, so far, she has pleased Me well. Let's see if the obedience is to be continued. Raise yourself into she sleen please joanne."

Moving quickly, Joanne drew her knees up under her, her small feet pointing towards each other and her long hair spilling forward over her face as her head hung low between her arms. Listening with all her might, Joanne wondered what was coming next. Suddenly she felt a thin leather strip being dragged up between her petals which, by now, were smeared with crystal dew. A strong shudder rippled through her. Another soft swish, and the thin leather strip was replaced by the flogger, which gently stung her soft flesh into rosiness and the tips of which collected her dewed petals, making her gasp in tortured pleasure.

Once more, Master Anthony replaced the leather flogger with the thin leather strip. Joanne wasn't sure about the strip. She wondered what else it was attached to. She didn't have long to wait before finding out. With a sharp "crack", the cracker end of Master Anthony's whip cut across her bare cheeks, leaving behind a long thin pink line. Joanne jerked in response and hovered on the edge of a trembling release.

"What's the matter joanne?"

"Oh Master Anthony .... You are making this one feel so horny!!!"

"Don't you dare cum, joanne - you know the punishment if you do!"

Again the whip hissed faintly and gently stung her firm arse, the very tip landing against her petals, leaving them rose red in the light. Master Anthony smiled as He watched the moisture of His girl building on her lips. Reaching under her, He clipped one of the pair of clamps to her now swollen, glistening lips, the other He clipped to her throbbing pleasure bud. Joanne gulped and Master laughed.

"When I remove that clamp from your clit you may cum .... not before."

Rolling her onto her back, Anthony gently pulled Joanne down the bench until her knees bent over the end, at which point her legs were secured as wide apart as she could stand them to be. Master Anthony removed her leather halter top quickly. Her wrists were then cuffed. Straining her ears again, Joanne tried to figure out where Master Anthony had moved to, but the carpet was so thick that she couldn't hear a sound on it. A faint scratching noise made itself heard by her sharpened hearing. Joanne had just a few seconds to wonder what the sound was before something landed on her left nipple, causing her body to jerk violently in reaction.

"I hope I didn't hurt you, little one."

"No Master Anthony, but may joanne ask what it was You just did please?"

"Patience joanne .... you'll find out soon enough."

Another drip landed on her right nipple and Joanne flinched. Whatever Master was dripping on her was hot, and she wriggled her shoulders to try and drag her upper body away from the burning sensation. Drop after gentle drop sprinkled her full, heavy breasts and she could hear the smile in Master Anthony's voice as He spoke.

"My sub looks absolutely delightful laying there like that."

Still silently wondering what He had done to her, she heard Him emit a quick breath of air. Almost immediately, she could sense an acrid smell in the air. A candle, she recognised, He's dripped hot candle wax all over me. The thought was enough to tighten her inner muscles again. Carefully listening for further movement, Joanne heard the soft purr of a zipper being pulled and she squirmed in her position. She knew Master Anthony was undressing, and she ached to be able to help Him. He noticed her agitation.

"Relax girl, you may help Me dress again when I am finished with you."

Slowly His hands ranged over her breasts, gently peeling one drop of wax off at a time, deliberately leaving the coatings over each nipple until last. Joanne's breathing became heavy as she knew He was teasing the edges of the wax up off her right nipple.

"Don't you cum joanne .... don't you dare."

"No Master Anthony."

Easing His hands from her soft mounds of flesh, Anthony reached into a container beside Him. Joanne's keen ears made out a rattling sound and an instant later she nearly rocketed off the bench as Master Anthony laid His icy hands, fresh from the ice bucket, back over her nipples.

Chuckling evilly, Joanne's Master slowly slid His glacial hands down over her body, peeling apart her soft, shaven petals. She could hear the approval in His voice as He praised the thoroughness of her shaving, but it did not register with Joanne. All she could feel was the small block of ice in His hand as He trailed it from her rectal sphincter up to the clamp on her clit and back down to her love tunnel. Easing her open still further, Master Anthony stood and, using His throbbing, erect cock, shoved the ice cube as far up into Joanne's sweet pussy as He could reach. Joanne moaned at the double sensation of the ice and her Master's rampantly erect member inside her.

Master Anthony teased her relentlessly, slowly moving His hard shaft in and out of her now dripping warmth. When she squirmed beneath Him, He released her legs, drawing them up over His shoulders, allowing Him to thrust deeply into her. Reaching between Joanne's legs, He pulled sharply on the chain connecting the two clamps, and Joanne bucked violently, the need to orgasm screaming through her at the traction on her sensitive little clit. Just at the moment He sensed Joanne was at the point of no return, Anthony eased Himself back and out of her, grinning devilishly down to her.

"It would appear you are having a little problem obeying your Master's order to not cum, joanne."

"Nnnno Sir, it's just ......"

Anthony chuckled wickedly.

Joanne felt something cool and soft sliding into her wet hole and she wriggled, feeling it probing deeper and deeper into her. When it had totally filled her aching cavity, Master Anthony teasingly drew His member around the ring of her arse, easing a little pressure onto it and slipping inside her gently. Joanne had never felt so filled. Her Master started a slow rhythm in her with His member and she sighed with delight.

Watching her face carefully, Anthony could see she was building to an explosive orgasm. Releasing the clamp on her lip, He twisted the top of the vibrator, turning it on in her pussy and sending a violent shudder ricocheting through the girl below Him. Teasingly seductive, He started moving the vibrating toy in and out of her in a counter motion to the action of His cock in her arse. Resting the toy inside her again for a moment, He reached forward and whipped the wax off her right nipple. Joanne squealed in heated desire. Raising her legs, Master Anthony connected her buttocks firmly with the palm of His hand. Joanne jerked again.

"Don't you dare, joanne."

"Noooo Master Anthony .........."

Again He set a steady movement in both her orifices. Slowly He pulled the vibrator out of her soaked snatch, before leaning forward and very slowly easing the wax from her left nipple. Joanne moaned and her cunt muscles gripped tightly around her Master. Shaking her a little roughly, He again warned her not to cum until He removed the clamp on her clit. Pulling His cock from her, He walked around to the top of the bench and lifted her head. The knot holding the blindfold over her eyes was undone, and He removed the soft cloth. Joanne tried to look around at her but He was leaning over her, blocking her view. Moving to stand between her legs again, He once more tugged on the chain connected to her still clamped clit. A tremendous shudder rippled through Joanne's small frame and she gnawed softly at her lower lip. To her watching Master, that little gesture of hers betrayed to Him, Who knew her so well, that she was teetering on the brink of no return, and just one shove would topple her over. He applied the push.

Slamming His hot, blue steel erection deep into her cunt, He eased the pressure off the clamp, yelling to her "CUM JOANNE!!!! CUM YOU LITTLE SLUT, COVER MY COCK WITH YOUR HONEY!!!" Joanne shattered beneath Him, the force of her orgasm forcing an ejaculation of her cum over Master Anthony's balls and clenching His dick in a vise-like grip. Feeling her bucking and rearing underneath Him was enough for Anthony. With a guttural moan "ohhhhhhh fuckkk!!!" He filled her with His scalding seed.

Breathing heavily, He laid across Joanne and released her wrists. Cuddling her as she sobbed with exhaustion and emotion, He breathed, "thank you My most obedient little sub, Master is very pleased with you this night." Joanne softly thanked Him when she had caught her breath sufficiently to be coherent. Master Anthony giggled.

"Do you think that the people watching U/us had a good show, little one?"

"What do you mean please, Master?"

Indicating her to sit up and look around, Master Anthony stepped away from her. Wriggling into a sitting position, Joanne looked around her and gasped. The room T/they were in was small and, in the walls, were glass windows, behind which she could see several people. A deep scarlet blush fanned over her high cheekbones.

"I have taken you to a voyeur's club, little joanne and, tonight, W/we have been the entertainment!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Obedience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds