• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bet You My Wife! Ch. 02

Bet You My Wife! Ch. 02

Amy was stood in front of the sinks straightening her hair in the mirror for no more than 30 seconds when Tim burst in,

"Hey! If it isn't the promised princess! And don't you look stunning."

"I believe this is the ladies," she answered, continuing to fix her hair.

"I believe that your mine," he said, "and from what Ray's just said, this is going to be a very interesting day!"

Tim was attractive, more than your average 'tall, dark and handsome'.

"You're married," replied Amy.

"That makes 2 of us," he said as he turned her around swiftly from the mirror. They stared into each others eyes as his hands gripped her shoulders before pulling her towards him. He kissed but with no response.

"Come on, put some effort in. I want you, I can have you and I know you like me too after the way you dance!"

He was right, she did find him attractive, so what was she waiting for? She grabbed him, her tongue immediately probing his mouth, tangling with his. Tim opened her blouse and pushed it back off her, then quickly stripping her bra he encased her grapefruit tits in his hands, occasionally tugging at her solid nipples. Their breathing was becoming erratic, barely parting from each others lips as she leaned back on the sink, allowing him access to take off her knickers, his fingers running over the moist entrance. Flashes of her recent incident with Ray flashed through her mind as she unbuckled his belt and slid his trousers down, but Tim was hot, and his cock was so big she thought it would tear her in two.

Needing no further prompting he sank his cock into her soaked opening, filling her insides. He gripped her round, muscular bum and pulled her further onto him. Amy wrapped her legs around his waist, taking as much of this cock into her pussy as she could, lifting her bum off the sinks and arching back on her hands for balance. Her insides began to convulse on his hard meat as an orgasm shook through her and bursts of emotion escaped her mouth. Tim was now stood upright with Amy completely wrapped onto him as he bounced her up and down on top of him. He licked his finger, coating it with saliva and reaching down her back, beginning to tease her arsehole. Amy was in ecstasy, another orgasm fast approaching. On each down bounce his finger would dip further into her rear entrance before he suddenly plunged all the way inside and kept it there.

"Oh..oh, I'm...ah...c...," was all she could muster as the she began to climax for the second time. The pressure on Tim's cock was too much and the thought that this kinky bitch had actually let him put his finger all the way in her arse was too much, he bucked violently as he erupted inside her sending his load of cum right into her womb. Their simultaneous climax lasted at least 30 seconds until he finally slid out of the soaked pussy and put Amy back down on the sink.

"Gotta get back to work," was his only comment as his zipped up and pecked her on the lips.

She was now alone again, dressing herself back up and wiping away the juices that leaked from her pussy. After replacing her knickers and making sure she looked as presentable as a lady could after drinking cum, and having her pussy filled and her arse probed; she left the toilet to find her new seat next to Ray.

The office was sectioned off by screens so each member of staff had their own privacy and Ray seemed not to notice as she quietly pulled up a seat.

"What can I do to help?" She broke the silence.

"Hmm..." he said suggestively, obviously finding himself hilarious as a childish giggle left his lips.

After savouring the moment for far too long he told her to file some papers and search for clients details on the computer system.

She had almost finished when Danny appeared,

"Can I have a lend of our little assistant?" he asked Ray.

"Yes, but make sure you don't drain her too much, I'll be needing her again later."

Amy was told to follow Danny, Ray squeezing her bum as she stood up, "don't be too long poppet."

'He's sick', she thought, 'what a sick, sad, old man.' Her mind lingered on his comment, 'I'll be needing her again later.' She revolted the thought of having to be with him again, but hoped that at least he wouldn't cum in her mouth this time, anything but that.

She followed Danny into a side office where he told her to begin faxing letters through to some clients. He left the room asking politely if she would ring a Miss Davies to confirm an appointment when she was finished. 'Maybe he doesn't know anything about what the other 2 have done?' she thought, 'Danny's only about 19, maybe he just wants me to do office jobs for him?' Amy got to the end of the faxing and rang Miss Davies. She was quite a chatty lady, sounding about early 20's, and confirmed that she was on her way in for her appointment.

Amy just sat, pretending to be busy with the fax machine, knowing this kept her out of sight and hopefully out of mind. After about ten minutes Danny returned with an attractive young lady, closing the door he said,

"Amy, this is Laura Davies, Laura, Amy."

The two exchanged greetings. Laura looked about 18 and gorgeous, her big tits bursting through a thin vest top with large pointed nipples clearly poking through. She wore a knee-length skirt that flared out beneath her rather cute ass, showing her tanned legs. Laura took a seat next to Amy as Danny closed the blinds so the rest of the office could not see into our room.

"So Laura, how are things with you?"

"Good," she replied. The small talk continued for a while, not involving Amy into the conversation.

The conversation suddenly turned.

"What do you think of our Amy?"

Amy looked at Danny in disbelief, whilst being looked over herself by this girl young enough to be her daughter.

"Yeah, she's beautiful."

"She's older too, exactly how old are you Amy?"

"Er, 32," Amy startled, coming out of the initial disbelief at how the conversation was developing.

"I've never had much experience with an older woman," sighed Laura.

"Me neither," replied Danny, "always dreamt of it though..."

There was a brief pause, allowing Amy to contemplate what exactly Laura meant by experience, then Danny quickly cleared the few papers from his desk any ordered,

"Amy, get up on the desk."

She sat in disbelief.

"Come on, we haven't got all day, lie down on your back on the desk."

Amy slowly got up and sat on the edge of the desk, Danny holding her shoulders and firmly guiding her down onto the table.

"Put your feet up on the edge of the desk."

Amy felt like she was on the doctors table waiting for a gyno inspection.

"Wow," said Laura as she began to stand and look over Amy, "can I touch her."

"Feel free," said Danny, "she's ours, she won't move or talk unless asked."

Amy took this as an indirect order not to resist as ¬the 18 years olds hands began to caress her body, starting at the waist and slowly running her fingers over Amy's tits, giving them a gentle squeeze. Amy lie there looking at the roof, she had only ever had contact with another girl as a joke in a pub, just a short kiss or squeeze of tits to make the men go wild. Now she was ordered to lie down and accept whatever this young girl wanted to do to her mature body.

Laura began do undo Amy's blouse, pulling the sides down as she traced the outline of the bra beneath, Amy gasping at the sensation as the cold, feminine hands touched her breasts. Danny was now standing above her head, running his hands around her neck. He ordered her to sit up to remove her blouse and bra, then returning to her submissive position. Her now free tits were bare as he groped them. Laura, at this point, was rolling up Amy's skirt and rubbing her hands over the panty covered mound beneath. Amy could feel her juices beginning to run as these 2 teens molested her helpless body. Still looking at the roof, she could feel Laura's tongue running up the inside of her thigh as she anticipated how it might feel to have her pussy licked by another woman, then raising her ass slightly off the desk to enable Laura to remove her knickers.

Danny had now removed his hard cock from his pants and was wanking it right next to her face.

"Want a taste?" he asked. She didn't, especially if it tasted anything like the cock she had earlier that morning belonging to someone who was clearly over the hill.

"Lick it," she was ordered.

This was different, this was young cock, not as well developed as Ray's, but did she want to suck off someone who was young enough to be her son?! She had little choice as Danny nudged it through her lips. The sensations from her pussy were turning her on as she took his meat into her mouth and began expertly sucking the length, feeling fingers probing her insides. Her head was hanging off the edge of the desk as Danny tried to push the whole length into her mouth, nudging the entrance to her throat.

Now Laura had Amy's pussy nice and wet she began to move down to her arsehole. Amy shivered with pleasure as this new sensation of being rimmed overcame her, Laura's fingers still massaging her swollen clit. Amy took the cock out of her mouth and wanked it as she began to scream with ecstasy, high pitched moans escaping from her lips as an orgasm shook through her. Danny took this opportunity to slam his hard meat back into her wet mouth, stifling her moans, when Ray entered.

"Ah, thought something was going on in here," he said, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Excuse me love," he said, moving Laura out of the way, then quickly dropping his pants and replacing her tongue with this penis. He had no problems driving it into Amy's soaked pussy as he watched her mouth being ravaged by young Danny's cock. He was nudging into her throat,

"I've seen this on movies," he blurted between gasps, "take it into your throat"

Amy had never tried this but had no choice as she gagged on the man tool that was pushing into her throat, feeling his balls rubbing her nose as he drove in and out. She was being bounced by Ray at the other end involuntarily taking Danny's meat in and out at the pace Ray was pumping. Danny grabbed her tits as he moaned loudly, shortly followed by a feeling of hot semen gushing down her neck. As she was on the verge of choking he luckily pulled out a bit, depositing the rest of his load into her mouth, a taste that she swallowed quickly. She was now looking at Ray as he held onto her legs, widening them to push his fat belly towards her, ramming his cock deep in her pussy.

"Laura did you quite a favour it seems," Danny stated, "it wouldn't be very ladylike not to return it."

Ladylike? What could be ladylike about submitting to three men who wanted to fuck your mouth, throat, and pussy, one of which was only just old enough to drink, and the other who was nearly 15 years older.! Not to mention Laura, who had now removed her skirt and thong and was standing above Amy. After Danny's order, Ray pulled Amy further down the desk so that her head could rest on it, leaving a space either side, soon taken up by Laura. She knelt on the table, her pussy right in front of Amy's face, leaving no room for escape.

"Your turn now you horny slut," said Laura, "Lick me. Cover your face with my hot pussy juice!"

Laura began to grind her pussy on Amy's lips, whose head could not move away because of the desk. She was already moist as her slit left a wet scent over Amy's chin, mouth and nose. Amy had never been this way with a woman before and the thought flashed though her mind, 'what the hell', she let out her tongue and ran it up and down the wet slit, catching the juices that trickled out. At this point, she felt Ray sliding the tip of his cock up and down her slit, coating her arse, pussy and thighs with her own juices. She felt him slowly nudging his dick into her arse. Pulling her legs so far apart had already helped in entering the non virgin hole, so he slid fairly easily into her bowels.

Laura reached behind her as she rocked on Amy's face, and began to insert a finger into her own arsehole. Danny had rolled up her vest top and was moving his hands between her tits, rock hard nipples and her pussy, which was now dripping over Amy's face. Laura was bouncing frantically as Amy's tongue probed her slit, and her own finger ploughed her tight ass, not to mention Danny's hands groping her. It was too much, her moans increased rapidly as she came to orgasm. Laura was the type of female who could ejaculate fully, and to the unsuspecting Amy, a river of female cum came gushing out all over her face, running down her cheeks and into her mouth.

Ray was still bouncing in and out of her arse, the spectacle he was partaking in was bringing him to climax, pulling Amy's legs together, squeezing her arse around his cock as bursts of semen flooded her insides, plunging his cock in and out of her as the waves of orgasm subsided. His limping cock made a plopping sound as he withdrew it from her arse and a leak of cum dribbled out onto the bottom of her skirt and the desk. He zipped up as Laura dismounted Amy's face and dressed. Amy couldn't move from the ravaging she had just been put through so just lie there a mess with cum slowly dribbling from her arse and her face sticky with Laura's cum. As she looked up from the desk she saw John and Tim at the door and looked away. How much had they watched? Did John disapprove? He must know there was nothing she could do and had to just go through with what they had wanted. John left and Tim entered the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bet You My Wife! Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 739 milliseconds