• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bet You My Wife! Ch. 03

Bet You My Wife! Ch. 03

"Get yourself cleaned up," he said, "you're accompanying me out to dinner."

She peeled herself from the desk and walked to the toilets, feeling slightly shameful of her experience. In the toilet she cleaned the remains of Ray's cum from her arse and washed her face, having to reapply her make up, suddenly noticing she wasn't wearing any knickers. Quickly running back to the room to check, they were nowhere to be found. The cool office air on her pussy made her feel naked.

Soon after she was in a dinner bar with Tim, sat in a booth talking briefly about what had happened in the office, learning that he and John had came to the door to see why Ray had made such a noise. This meant they both witnessed her deepthroating Danny, swallowing his cum, taking Ray in her pussy, then shooting his load in her arse, while Laura squirted all over her face after she licked her young, bare love hole.

As their dinner arrived the waitress tried not to notice Tim's hand up Amy's skirt as he played with her used pussy lips.

"I wanted to join in," he said, "but I didn't want to go anywhere near that fat nacker," talking about Ray. "I need some."

There was a pause. Amy didn't want to bring on advances, she couldn't refuse them, but she was worn out and didn't want any for the time being.

He grabbed her hand and pulled it to his zipper, rubbing it over the tent in his pants,

"See what you do to me," he said, "I'd fuck you every minute of the day, you're gorgeous, you're body is so fine and your tits are perfect."

"Thank you," Amy replied, not quite knowing what to say.

Surprisingly the conversation stopped there and their dinner was eaten in silence. As they returned to the office he went to the toilets. She had to find John, to at least see if he was still talking to her. Entering his office she stood in front of his desk, waiting for him to finish on the phone when Tim entered.

"Here you are," he said, walking over to Amy. He began to touch her up, right in front of John.

"No, no..." she gasped, looking to John for help.

John simply replied with, "Shh!" as he pretended to focus on his phone call, even though his eyes were watching one of his staff unbuttoning his wife's blouse. It fell to the floor as he pushed her onto John's desk and removed her bra. Her tits fell free into Tim's hands as he told her to help him out of his pants. Amy felt humiliated as she dropped another man's pants right in front of her own husband.

Tim placed her back on the desk and began trace his tongue on the outer lips of her pussy, licking a finger as he pushed it inside, he wanted her nice and wet before he fucked her in front of her other half. She tried to hold in the gasps as he moistened her slit once again. He moved up to suck on her nipples and told her to put his cock inside her; he wanted her to submit to him. Amy reluctantly reached down and held his hard penis, guiding it to her pussy as he nibbled her hardening nipples.

John was still on the phone in deep discussion as he watched the event unfolding before him. Tim pushed his dick deep inside Amy's panty-less, wet hole and began to move in and out, groping her tits and forcing her lips to his as he drove his tongue into her mouth. It was getting too much, but he wanted her to see her husband (who at the moment was behind her) as she was being fucked by another man before he came inside her so he pulled out and turned her over.

Amy was now bent over her husband's desk, constantly catching his eye as she was being pumped from behind by Tim. Tim brought his hand round and started massaging her clit, he wanted her to cum on his cock in front of John. Thrusting in and out, driving his hard penis deep into her wet hole, which itself was now beginning to contract around his cock, he rolled her clit between his fingers.

Remembering what had brought her to orgasm last time, licked a finger on his other hand before plunging it fully into her arse. Amy began to pant helplessly as orgasm struck, she couldn't help herself bouncing on his hard cock and finger, filling both of her holes while her clit was being rubbed. Tim had succeeded and it felt so good. He continued to pound her gasping body until eventually let out,

"Oh baby, I'm cumming, deep inside your pussy, I'm cumming, squeeze your tight pussy round my cock!"

John was transfixed as her tits bounced in front of him and her body shook as she sucked all the cum from Tim's cock until he pulled out, causing a small gush of cum dribble down her thighs.

"Turn around," Tim ordered. She was looking into John's eyes helplessly then turned away to Tim.

"Clean my cock like the cum loving slut that you are."

Tim turned side ways on so John got a full view as he pushed his cock into Amy's face. She stuck out her tongue as Tim wiped himself on it.

"Put some effort in!" He yelled.

John watched his wife, having no control over the situation and seeing no objection from John himself, take the cock into her mouth, licking its length and peeling back the foreskin to suck away the cum hiding beneath. She held up his limp dick as she cleaned his balls with her lips and tongue, being careful not to give him another erection.

Once she had finished, Tim zipped up and left Amy and John in the room. John went around to the other side of his desk and embraced his wife, kissing her lovingly, regardless of the wads of cum that had previously been deposited in her pretty mouth. She opened his trousers and lowered herself to his waist where she began to lick the length of his cock. John quickly pulled her back up and kissed her, she had been away from him all day and most of all, with other men, and John needed to be close to his wife again. He picked her up and put her on the sofa at the side of his office. Amy opened her legs, her pussy wet, waiting to be taken by the man she loved so much. The tip of his cock pushing gently into her wet slit, slowly, inch by inch, lost in a kiss as they came closer.

Suddenly Ray entered the room.

"Excuse me," he exclaimed, "I require Amy's assistance."

"Five...minutes," Amy replied, lost in the sensation.

"Now!" he shouted, "You're mine for these 24 hours and will do as I say."

The lovers were lost in disbelief, looking into each others eyes as John withdrew from her, they both wanted to be close so much, to reinstate their love for each other, but it had been interrupted and they were helpless to it.

"Follow me," ordered Ray.

Amy pulled down her skirt and followed John, her blouse still unfastened apart from 2 buttons, clearly showing her bra – 'if I am to be the office slut for the day there's no point tarting myself up' she thought, 'the blouse wouldn't be staying on for long anyway, going by today's events'. She left John alone and frustrated, closing his office door as she left.

As she followed Ray outside, Tim and Danny were stood by waiting with a smug look on their faces.

"Right," Ray began, "we've had a discussion and decided as a finale for the day, before I get to take you home, you should be taken three-way."

There was a pause as what he had just said sank in.

"And to make it more personal we want you to choose who you want in each hole, and also, we're gonna fuck you on your desk, just to make sure you remember it when you have to work there next. So...whose it guna be and where?"

Amy stood looking over the three candidates, not wanting this to go ahead but having no choice. At least after this she would only have Ray to pleasure – not that that was a good thing but the rest between sessions would certainly increase.

She continued to dispute in her mind, 'Danny can't go in the mouth, from experience of him trying to deep throat me earlier... first thing this morning, Ray's cock tasted disgusting, so that's a no...Ray was too hard in the ass earlier, I don't think I can take another brutal ass fucking like that...plus Danny's prick wasn't as big as Ray's so would be better for my ass'

"Come on! Else we'll all just have a turn in each and swap round, that way you can taste cock after it has been in your pussy and your ass."

She felt like a slut saying where she wanted each of them but from past experience she would rather choose than have the decision made for her.

"Ok, ok!", she started, "I want Tim in my mouth," she sounded like a right slag but couldn't think how else to phrase it, "and Danny in my ass."

"And where do you want me?" asked Ray, wanting to hear her say it.

"And I want Ray in my pussy," she finished.

"Hehe," chuckled Ray, "you're a right horny slut under all them posh clothes. Take 'em off so we can get a proper look at you."

The three men stood gazing at Amy, the boss's wife, peeling off her clothes in front of them. They stood taking in the sight of her fit, naked body, tits nice and pert and a pussy shaved in a line that got thinner towards her glory hole.

"Right...now before we can go inside you, you're guna have to get us nice and hard. Seeing as though you want my dick to go in your pussy, I'll get into position and you can start me up."

Ray leaned across Amy's desk on his back.

"Once you've sucked me hard, sit on the desk and put my cock in your pussy. Then Danny, stand on the desk where she can suck you and once hard enough, stick it in her arse. Then Tim stand where Danny was. Now suck my dick you little tart."

Amy took a deep breath before committing herself to the task ahead. Ray's dick had already slightly hardened from the orders that he gave out, so he didn't take long. The hard part was balancing on the desk while lowering herself on his cock.

"Oh baby, that feels good...Danny, you're up next..."

Danny got on the desk above Ray and displayed his dick to Amy. 'The best method would be to just keep on sucking 'til he's hard' she thought. She was rocking gently on Ray to keep him hard, not wanting to have to put him back in her mouth if he lost his hard on.

Once hard, Danny jumped off the desk enthusiastically and began to rub lube on her butt hole.

"Feels better with this, don't want no dry fucking giving me a sore dick," he shouted.

He slid a finger in to spread the lube into her insides before quickly replacing it with his hard cock. It slid in no problem and Tim mounted the desk. His dick was already half hard from what he had just witnessed and had a full blown erection within seconds of her tongue making contact.

Danny began to pump from the rear, causing her to bounce on Ray's cock and in turn bob up and down on Tim's rock hard dick, wrapping her hand around it to help. Ray reached up and grabbed her breasts, pulling, pushing and groping them. Her arse felt tight around Danny's dick due to the length that filled her pussy, but the lube helped it slide in and out easily. This new feeling was building her orgasm fast and her tight pussy was contracting around Ray's dick. Her bouncing became more aggressive as she came closer, aiming for a climax, causing her to take more of Tim's meat in her mouth, nudging her throat, when her body began to spasm. Pleasure shooting through her nerves as her orgasm took over. Her contracting pussy was too much for Ray as his cock began erupting inside her, coating her insides with his seed.

Danny was getting closer and was now pounding into her arse, causing her to involuntarily take Tim's cock all the way into her throat, something she was trying to avoid. She wanted to get him back for the situation that morning so discretely moved her hand round and plunged it into his arse, milking his prostate gland. A steam train orgasm smashed right through Tim as her gagging sucked his cum up his dick and he began to spurt violently in her mouth. Amy managed to pull his dick free but her hand movements sent blasts of more cum onto her face and into her hair as Danny began shooting deep inside her arse.

The fuck frenzy slowed right down as all members recovered from the huge typhoon of pleasure. As Danny stood down, Amy climbed off and Ray stood up. "Looks like you've left me and Danny with a messy prick each here, hun. Can't be havin' that." He pushed Amy down to her knees, knowing what to do and wanting this to end, she reluctantly but quickly sucked him clean. Suddenly he was replaced by Danny, whose dick smelt a bit funny. She gagged, remembering that it had been in her arse, but was forced to finish the job and remove all of the cum from his member.

They all tucked themselves back in and savoured the moment watching Amy get dressed again. Ray called home time and the other 2 reluctantly left, knowing that was probably the last time they could fuck Amy. Ray led Amy outside to his car, not allowing her to say bye to John, and began to drive home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bet You My Wife! Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 189 milliseconds