• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April Fools - Best Friends

April Fools - Best Friends

Authors Notes: So one of my readers Sbrooks103x got a tad upset when I used the 750 word format for a couple of stories. "Don't use the format when it's unnecessary," he said. I do listen to my readers and make changes. So Sbrooks103x this is for you, exactly 751 words! :-)

LOL, just kidding ya, it's a flash story around 2400+. For my tastes pranks (and stories about) are short and sweet. I can't imagine writing several pages just to play a prank.

The April Fools contest is coming to a close in the next few days so please comment and vote here and on my other two stories. "April Fools -- Gotcha" and "April Fool -- No Longer". Enjoy!

All characters legal age whenever they do the nasty.

********************

Corinne was my next door neighbour when we were four years old. The population was sparse where we lived out in the country. With no one else to play with we drifted into a friendship that grew and blossomed over the years.

She was the tomboy's ultimate tomboy. There was no place in her life for anything feminine. I still remember her mother buying her a dress in Grade one and insisting she wear it to a birthday party we'd been invited to. Her mom found the dress cut into a dozen pieces lying scattered around Corinne's bedroom floor. She got punished but told her mom in no uncertain terms she'd never wear anything like that girly stuff. After that she always showed up in T-shirt and jeans or shorts, just like the boys.

She could climb a tree faster than any other boy I knew and was daring as all get-out on her bike. She never backed away from a challenge even when we tried to jump a big gap between two cliffs over a raging stream. We made it, her back wheel barely scraping over the edge of the cliff before momentum pushed her to safety.

When she hit puberty she complained profusely about those little bumps that were wrecking her T-shirts and wondered out loud as to how she could get rid of them. It was a real head scratcher for us. She finally asked her mom how to fix herself and her mom sat her down and laid out the body changes what were coming and there was nothing she could do about it. Someday she'd be pleased at the results. Corinne sulked for a week after that, but eventually her good nature took over and she perked up.

Things started to change in Junior High when she blossomed with the unmistakable signs of womanhood. Changes happened in me and all of a sudden I found my best buddy... attractive.

All through the rest of Junior High and High School we were each other's go to partner. We dated, danced and went to all the parties as a couple. People swore we were destined to marry, even our parents were convinced we would eventually tie the knot. She was my first kiss, my first date, my first dance and when we were both eighteen, each other's first lover.

All that summer after graduation we found secret hideaways where we could indulge our newfound delight in making love. We both applied at the same college and got accepted. And that was where things started to change.

One of the college's requirements was that first year students live on campus, if they weren't living at home. We weren't allowed to room together, she got put in the women's dorm and I got the men's. Her place was on the other side of campus and in a large college that was quite a distance. For the first time we found ourselves going to separate classes. Add in the intensive studying time and we were experiencing difficulties getting together. Days seemed to come and go with little contact, except maybe a text or quick call before bed. Weekends were better, we dated with other couples and went to the Frat parties, or out to clubs dancing.

Both of us met a lot of new people with different personalities and thoughts. We were introduced to new concepts and new knowledge. We were introduced to booze and drugs. That was a lot more fun. Another revelation astounded us when even committed couples were bed hopping like it was no big deal. Sex was everywhere.

It was a time of immense personal growth and exploration.

Our first crack as a couple came when I finished my homework early and on the spur of the moment decided to attend a party with a couple of buddies. I found Corinne already there talking to some guy I didn't know. She hadn't told me she was going. When I walked over to her with my eyebrow raised she got all embarrassed and admitted the guy was from one of her classes. He'd asked her if she'd like to go with him.

She told me she didn't consider it a date, more like two friends going to the same place and walking together. I had a hard time accepting that. She was embarrassed when she saw me and that told me she knew something was wrong with what she was doing. Plus I could tell she'd had a buzz on from a couple of drinks already. She'd made no attempt to text me and ask if I wanted to join them.

I turned around and went back to my dorm leaving her standing there. She called to apologize the next day, "I'm sorry Paul. I didn't mean to do anything to you."

That led to our first major fight. While we'd had spats growing up, this one ended up being a real knock 'em down event. I accused her of cheating and she accused me of being controlling.

We didn't speak for a week until I found her waiting outside my door when I got back from class. Our first makeup sex was awesome, but I hoped it would never happen again.

Our second year we got a small apartment together off campus and life seemed wonderful. Regardless of what happened during the day we were always able to end up snuggled together at night.

By the end of our second year the writing was on the wall. We liked each other and yes, even loved each other. But that passionate true love, spend the rest of your life spark was missing and we both recognized it. We talked it out and decided we would just be friends from then on. She was my BFF and I was her BMF. When dates were scarce, we were FWBs.

Dating for the next while was somewhat awkward although we made every effort to warn any potential lovers ahead of time. And if they couldn't deal with us, adios!

In our fourth year I met Megan. It was love at first sight on both our parts. Surprisingly she and Corinne hit it off and became best buds. Megan and I married shortly after graduation and Corinne was a hit as my Best Man. It was a toss up as to which one was more beautiful although I thought my bride in white was stunning and had the edge. Part of me had a huge fantasy of taking both of them on my honeymoon. Hell, what red-blooded man wouldn't want two hot chicks in bed with him. But those kinds of thoughts were better left unexpressed. Call it a survival trait, I liked living!

Life moved on and it was Corinne I called when I wanted to go out for a beer. It was her and I that bought tickets to sports events, she'd never lost her tomboy edge. Whenever life called for a situation that you went with your best friend Corinne was my go to. We went fishing together, hunting together, skiing together. Surprisingly Megan never seemed to mind one bit. She'd tried to involve Corinne with her friends for shopping trips and suchlike, but Corinne never enjoyed female activities and soon dropped out.

Megan's and my life moved forward at a normal pace. We got promotions, more income, bought a house and enjoyed our life together. Our love for each other deepening as time passed.

There was only one fly in the ointment. No, not the five-legged fly, he's been given his own story.

No, the fly in the ointment was Megan's love of practical jokes. You had to be very careful around her especially during the highlight of any jokesters year, April Fools. For those with that mindset it's catnip, nirvana, utterly irresistible to them.

She'd made both Corinne and I the victims of her humour so you can understand with April Fools approaching, why I decided to take the bull by the horns and propose that we get even.

I had her at the 'get even' part of my opening sentence.

I sketched out what I had in mind and she sat back taking a deep breath, "Jesus Paul. That's pretty rough. She's either going to divorce you or beat the shit out of you. Maybe even me!" Her eyes got real big at that thought.

It was a definite risk. Megan took martial arts to keep in shape. Although I trained along with her, she was damn good and beyond fast. I recall one time we were sparring and being the tough guy I chivalrously held myself back, not wanting to hurt her. That was when she stepped in a clocked me a good one, putting me flat on my ass despite the protective gear. And when it came to kicking, let's just say it's a woman's world with their flexible hips. My woman had a kick like a Mississippi mule.

There's a Martial Arts comedy skit called 'Boot to the Head'. It's kind of hilarious unless you're one of the getting booted actors in the comedy. Megan was that girl who could do the booting.

I didn't think she'd go as far as whipping our asses. I could always do the gentlemanly thing of 'ladies first' and push Corinne in front. Then make a run for it. No, I figured at best she might double down on next years efforts, but I doubted she'd beat us up.

And what could be sweeter than a victory dance now. Next year was forever distant in the misty future, so why worry? With that firmly established we worked out the details.

And then I worked out the details within the details!

April Fools arrived and Corinne and I were lying in bed waiting for Megan to arrive. We were going to pretend we'd been sleeping together while she was away. She'd gone out of town for her company and was taking the red eye back. By the time she taxied home it would put her arrival right around breakfast. We couldn't help nervously giggling at each other while we waited. Corinne in her spectacularly transparent baby dolls and me with my boxers. It was all I could do to stop busting a chubby every time she moved and those luscious unrestrained C cups of hers bobbled around.

We heard the front door open downstairs. It was game on.

We listened for her coming up the stairs.

"Is that two people?" Corinne frowned.

I shrugged, not really sure. Maybe her suitcase hitting the stairs.

Megan burst through the door and time stopped, the moment stretching off into eternity. You could have heard a pin drop. The April Fools shout froze in our collective throats.

Their hands entwined, she was towing a giant of a guy, muscles-on-muscles decorating his massive body. I instantly hated him.

Megan recovered first, "well, that takes care of my guilt. It's good you two are fooling around so I can too. Look what I found on the plane!" She turned and lifted his T-shirt off displaying muscle after muscle and then pulled down his shorts.

Her hand went to his immediately erect penis, "can you believe the size of this thing," she exclaimed holding it out for inspection as if I needed to see it. I'd rather scratch my eyes out!

It was enormous, her hand didn't even begin to cover the length of it and her fingers couldn't encircle the girth. There was a gasp of disbelief from Corinne.

Megan offered, "you guys can stay here. We'll be in the guest room," and eagerly started towing muscles-on-muscles out of the room by his cock.

The sheets just about boiled as Corinne scrambled over top of me, her moist little coochie winking at me as she crawled. It had been a long time since I'd seen it. I hadn't realized she was pantiless.

"Maybe she'll share with me," was her pathetic excuse to abandon me. She caught up to the parade and proved that he had more than two hands worth, with more waiting. Megan seemed to have NO problem sharing a few inches of his pole, the two of them giggling at each other!

I almost wondered if I should get in line and add the third hand. Noooo, just no. I looked at my hand and felt the urge to set it on fire with gasoline just in case such a stupid idea ever hit again.

Muscles-on-muscles paused at the doorway and shrugged regrets at me, "sorry dude," before the two hands yanked on his equipment, jerking him down the hallway accompanied by his sudden yelp of pain. "Take it easy ladies. there's enough of me to go around."

So there I lay, abandoned, alone and apparently unloved.

'Could this be the end of it,' ran through my brain.

I waited until the 'uh, uh, uh' and the lusty banging from the headboard on the wall left no doubt someone getting screwed. I fired up the camera on my phone.

I needed evidence.

Opening the door I started clicking until I had six good shots of them fornicating and they WERE fornicating. His lustily swinging balls were framed by her ass cheeks, rivulets of white foam already leaking.

I watched for a second and then turned to my wife sitting in the corner chair.

"I think it worked," I smirked.

Her fingers were busy on her nipples, "Yeah, I'd say so."

I bent over Corinne and kissed her on the forehead, "April Fools doofus. This is Todd, actually Doctor Todd, he has a PhD in computer science and Megan's company is transferring him here."

"Traitor," was all I got, her lithe hips churning away.

"Can we do this later," was his churlish response.

Geesh, the 'thanks' a person gets!

You see Corinne is a size queen. After her last relationship broke up she swore an oath that she was finished with men. Not only did she swear an oath but so far she'd stuck to it seemingly determined to do so into the future.

Megan had heard about Todd's equipment from the girls in his office and made him an offer he couldn't refuse. If he would just help us out a little...

So when I asked Corinne to help me with April Fools and I got Megan on board after she told me about Todd, poor Corinne never had the chance to figure out all three of us were gunning for her.

To get her life restarted.

To put an end to her stupid oath.

When did Corinne become a size queen? It's what she got used to and loved, once she and I got intimate. And yeah, the Doc still takes a back seat to yours truly.

Back in our bedroom, "you must be tired and need sleep," always the gentleman.

"Not after watching that. Bed...NOW."

**********************

Epilogue: One year later:

Corinne and Todd are getting married and I get to be her Bridesmaid or Matron of Honour or whatever women call that. I refused to wear a dress, but did make a nice suit out of the material. I made it clear if they're getting hitched on April Fools day, I'm outta there!

The pics? Oh yes, my evidence makes regular appearances so I can razz the shit out of Corinne. A prank can be quickly forgotten, but pictures, oh those wonderful pictures, they live on forever. Every time she swears she's going to do something I consider stupid, out they come.

After all, what are best friends for!

The End

Author's Notes: The April Fools contest is coming to a close in the next few days so please comment and vote here and on my other two stories. "April Fools -- Gotcha" and "April Fool -- No Longer". Enjoy!

Please vote, it's the only payment we get.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April Fools - Best Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds