• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Alex 4 Real! Ch.01

Alex 4 Real! Ch.01

There is not so much that a horny college student can look forward to on a Monday morning. It's Calc at 9am and I try to take notes but my eyes keep straying to the shapely backside of that dark girl from South America who always sits in front of me. Today she is wearing a bra with a yellow shoulder strap that I can just spy out under her sweater neck. Next it's a Japanese History lecture, and halfway through I completely give up paying attention and drowse off into a kind of violent sexual fantasy involving the red hair chick two rows down and the professor's podium. Going into the cafeteria for lunch does not improve matters, for I keep seeing the four or so super-slutty hot dolls that my small college boasts, and noticing the sore way they walk, no doubt having been gang-ass-fucked by some jocks over the weekend. I meet some friends and we trade Friday night stories. I hear of this guy whom this guy knows who hooked up with this nice chick who sometimes says hi to me, and she let him come on her face. I think of the few girls on campus who would let ME come on their faces. Man, what a waste of cum!

I drink the small carton of milk and eat the awful pepperoni pizza, then make to bring my tray back but brush off against this other girl who has been unusually talkative to me lately. She asks me if I can make a group study session on Thursday at her place. I say I don't know and ask who else will be there. She says maybe a friend, but maybe just the two of us. She makes it very ambiguous as to whether in fact she is hitting on me, but that still makes my cock twitch in my pants a little and I imagine running my hands up her thighs, and I try to block out of the existence of baby fat that I might encounter, or the fact that she doesn't appear to shave her legs quite as regularly as I would have liked.

Finally I am off and head to my run down campus apartment that I share with three of my friends. All of them have afternoon classes, so the coast is clear for my Monday delight (according to our unspoken about but agreed schedule of the quadmates' masturbatory activites). I check my mailbox on the way. The new Victoria's Secret catalogue is in. I ordered that shit online two weeks ago. Truth is, I am twenty years old but I still haven't learned to whack off to regular porn. Somehow it grosses me out. So I do supermodels in lingerie instead. That is supposed to be really bad, according to a decent-looking girl friend of mine who once got drunk and had sex with me because there was no one better around. She said that this was what made me cum two minutes after we started. I feel pretty embarrassed about it and I hope she hasn't told any of my friends.

Anyway, I fling my bag on my bed, flip open the catalogue and settle myself into a comfortable position on my swivel chair. My roommates' computer is on and I check that he hasn't turned on his stupid web camera. He really hopes he'll be able to get some and record it but I very much doubt that. The only thing that happens to our room on a regular basis, honestly, is a couple of luckless guys jerking off their frustration over the state and attitude of womanhood at this school.

I whip out my dick from my boxers and start stroking it furiously until it hardens. That's the part of masturbation that I love best, it's like acceleration in a really fast car, compared to just moving along at great speed. I don't like coming too quickly because I always feel alone and stupid after that. So I let it rest for a while and turn the pages of the catalogue, waiting for my cock to soften so I can do the same thing again. My gaze fells upon Alessandra Ambrossio, caressing her naked breasts and turned sideways; that's the way they always make her pose for the cheaper sort of white or one-colored bikinis. Alex, man, what a vixen! I turn some more pages so I can find a nice spread-legged shot of her that I can cum to later. It must have been scores of times already that her tight ass has accompanied me on the roller coaster of orgasm, even when I wasn't looking at her picture; even, I have to admit, when I was fucking my drunk friend.

I straddle the chair more tightly and prepare to fondle my cock again. But then I notice a coupon-looking coarse paper thing underneath her picture. I read over it. It's some sort of a raffle ticket. Yes, it is a lottery coupon and, holy cow! It involves Vicky's supermodels coming to college campuses for lingerie photo shoots. I read over it once more to make sure that my school is eligible. Then I log on to the Internet from my old laptop and fill out the registration form with the catalogue number on their website. I wonder how many weirdos like me read Vicky's catalogues at other colleges. Must be hundreds of them. Maybe even some girls would fill out the coupon thing.

I wait. My roommate comes in after his class and I am irritable because I am still horny and had not had the chance to finish what I'd started. My Vicky's catalogue is safely tucked in my desk drawer to not give away any evidence, of course. My parents call. I am irritable on the phone too and hang up as soon as I can. I check the Victoria's Secret online thing again to see what the lottery deadline is. It's tomorrow, lucky me! I tell my roommate that I am browsing Vicky's to buy shit for a girl. He is suddenly very interested and I can't shake him off until I admit that it might be that girl from the study group if we hook up and she asks me out. He says I am crazy. I can't stand it anymore so I take my towel, go to the bathroom and jerk off. I picture that girl in tight Vicky's panties as I am rubbing it in the shower. She won't look gorgeous in them, I know, and her skin will be sagging a little over the brim but the thought still makes me horny. The girl slowly turns into Alex Ambrossio and I squirt my load on the shower curtain in happy abandonment.

Nothing much happens the next day. Or the next. I go to the study session at that girl's house, and lo and behold, her friend is not there. We do not hook up however, but pore over Calculus instead, solving the problem set due the next day. Still, she appears to be exceptionally nice to me and she lets me sit on her bed and play with her cushions and I notice that she has put perfume on. I give her a high five on my way out – this is what I do when I want to establish a physical contact with a female but am too shy to try for a hug. I am a loser, I know.

On Friday morning I wake up with my cock flying high. I haven't whacked off since Monday and it is starting to show as I again blank out during Japanese history and almost start rubbing myself against the desk underside when the red hair chick bends over on the front row and I can see the laced edge of her matching red panties. They are not Vicky's, I think.

I come back to my room to find my roommate out and the red light blinking on our answering machine. I pick up in the hope that it might be the study session girl poring over her true feelings. No, it's an operator who doesn't say the company's name but she puts me on hold. I wait. There is soothing music with no corporate jingles on the line and I wonder whether I should start playing with my cock while I wait because my roommate will be back soon. Finally, somebody at the other end picks up.

"Hello. Am I speaking to Mr. Matthew Finney?"

"Yes. Who is that?"

"I am Ms. Judd, Victoria's Secret PR Representative. You have filled out a Campus Shoot lottery form on the name of Mr. Finney, Client Number 12765342, that came through on our computers. Is that correct?"

"Yes, that's right!"

I feel my knees tremble a little. I lean on the desk for support.

"Mr. Finney, a Victoria's Secret model will be calling at your place along with our cameramen and production team this afternoon. As you know you can request a model of your choice, though some are currently completing photo shoots overseas and are not available for this appointment. The models that you can request to visit you include..."

There is a slight pause on the line and the woman is heard fumbling through some pages.

"Miss Adriana Lima, Miss Alessandra Ambro..."

"I want Alex!!!"

I almost shout it over the speaker, but then compose myself.

"I would d like Miss Alessandra Ambrossio if that is ok."

There is another pause. I pray.

"Certainly. Miss Ambrossio will be completing a shoot for Victoria's Secret '06 swimwear collection and we will greatly appreciate you hosting her and showing our team around locations at your campus. We have already cleared this with your college's administration of course."

I gulp. This seems super official, and yet I cannot believe it's really happening.

"I will now put you through to Miss Ambrossio's cell phone so that you can exchange a few words in advance."

A click and telephone crackle. I stand rooted to the spot. My amazement is so big that all blood has flowed out of my cock to push my heart into my throat. But I know it will be back soon. At this precise moment my roommate chooses to barge in happily through the door.

"Hi!" says a girl's voice at the other end. My roommate is opening his mouth to speak but I shush him, swaying slightly as I do it.

"Hi," I reply.

"I'm Alex. You are mmm... Matt, Matthew?"

She too seems to be reading this from a sheet.

"Hi. I'm Matt," I say awkwardly.

"Cool. Nice to meet you Matt!"

She says that very politely and there doesn't seem to be a lot of pretense or haughtiness in her voice. I remember that Alex is not much older than I am.

"Nice to meet you," I say. With the corner of my eye I can see an impatient expression on my roommate's face. He is obviously burning to tell me something and wants me very much to be finished with my call. I want to blast him out of existence.

"Look, I've got to go cause we are already en route to the plane here," Alex is saying on the phone, "Can you pick us up at the downtown commercial airport, the one for the private jets in... saaay... 3 hours? I am afraid none of us has been to your school before and we are not very good with Mapquest."

"Sure," I say, my throat drying. I'm thinking fast. Hell, where am I to get a car?

"Nice!" she says, "We'll go over my photo shoot when I arrive. I hope you can advise us on some good spots for the pics because we weren't able to tell from that tour orientation page on your college's website"

"Oh... ok," I don't seem to be able to say more, and my roommate is pacing around the room, stopping dead in front of me and clearly wanting to nudge me in the ribs. I draw up my courage and try a bold new line of hospitality in what I desperately hope comes across as a casual, offhanded tone, "Would you guys perhaps like to grab a bite in town when I come to pick you up?

"Nah. Hahaha," she laughs, churning the contents of my balls with her voice. "Don't be silly! Matt, do you really think I am allowed to eat? Ok, I gotta go. Bye!"

"Bye!" I say as Alex hangs up. I look at the LCD dial screen and, sure enough, her caller ID number is unavailable, blocked for security reasons, I don't doubt. I turn to face my roommate who is really nudging me in the ribs now. If utter bliss and absolute annoyance can share the same facial expression that would be mine right now.

"Your parents coming to town?" my roommate says, disinterested, "Hey, listen. I'll be out tonight with Tessa, you know that gorgeous half-Asian bitch? She invited me to her place to cook dinner and watch a movie, and you know what that means," he does his unpleasant half-and-half blink-and-smirk combo that is supposed to pick up girls.

"Well, I'm happy for you," I say.

"Yea. So you can have your folks in the room, I don't care. Listen, do you have a condom? I know you use them to whack off..." he does his half-smirk of superiority again and I am almost on the verge of telling him about Alex to wipe it off his face. I resist. I open my drawer and hand him a condom from a box. His comments have not really registered with me as very mean or embarrassing because I do employ rubbers some of the time, and he must have noticed them go without me getting laid in the process. In any case, I know HE keeps a Fleshlight under his bed.

The end of my Victoria's Secret catalogue is showing inside my drawer as I do this and my roommate stares transfixed at it for a while.

"Hey, you know what? I heard Vicky's coming to town for some photo shoots or something. For real! You can lock yourself in the top-floor library bathroom with a pair of binoculars and whack yourself sick on their hot sluts as they sprawl on College Green in their small panties," He chuckles in an as for me, I'll get some ass tonight sort of way.

"Maybe, I will," I say "Listen, man, can I borrow your car?"

I know he is very touchy on that and almost never lets me have it.

"Sure," he answers, "Pick up some ho-s, will ya?" and he flings the keys at me, clearly in too good a mood to refuse a random act of generosity when fate itself seems to be treating him so well this day.

"Thanks!" I say and I am out and about, dragging half of my wardrobe along to the bathroom, desperate to find something laundered, without mold and not very wrinkled so I can wear it on my strange and unexpected Ambrosio rendezvous. Thank God, I have never worn that cheap Steve & Barry's stuff I bought last week because none of the three or so fancy Gap and American Eagle shirts I have qualify. I pick some garb, tear the labels out and set the cloths next to the shower stall for when I'm done bathing. Then I sit on the toilet seat and get myself off quickly and quietly, for I cannot risk meeting Alex with a big fat boner in my pants.

Coming Soon Chapter 2!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Alex 4 Real! Ch.01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds