• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Josh's Home Coming

Josh's Home Coming

12

If anyone asked Josh Barnes at the age of ten what it was like to have a sister three years old than he, he would've uttered two words. "It sucked." But by the time he got to fifteen, his reply may have been a little different. His older sister Mia was a popular girl with many girl friends of the same age, and the Barnes large family home with the large swimming pool was often a popular place to be in the hot summer months. Parents Benjamin and Maria always made their children's friends welcome, even though the healthy teenagers emptied the pantry and the fridge quicker than they could stock them. Both Josh and Mia were luckily enough to inherit their parent's genes which had roots in Greece a few generations back. The two teenagers were tall, dark-haired and good-looking, their well toned bodies tanned quickly in the sun. They also inherited intelligence and a great sense of humour, the latter more from their father than their mother.

For Josh, having a procession of attractive eighteen-year old girls parading around his house in bikinis wasn't to be sneezed at, a fact sometimes not lost on his father either. The adolescent boy spent many a night in his lonely bed fantasising about what delights might be under those bikinis. Mia was amused at her brother's sudden interest in the opposite sex; he was sort of tolerated around the pool and her friends so long as he didn't make a nuisance of himself. By the time that Mia had turned twenty-one and Josh hit eighteen, he'd lost his gangly body and had filled out into a strapping young man, a fact not lost on some of Mia's friends. Mia just laughed at her friends lewd comments about what they'd like to do to her younger brother given half a chance; she accused them of being cradle snatchers.

As their children got older and seemingly wiser, Benjamin and Maria would happily leave the house in their hands to enjoy their new-found childless freedom. By this time, Josh had attracted the attentions of girls of his own age and had lost his virginity to Susan McCall; a pretty young lass who was more than willing to share her worldly knowledge and talents. Since then, he'd enjoyed the fruits of many a young girls desires, much to the disgust of his older sister who couldn't believe how promiscuous young girls could be. While she herself was no stranger to the joys of having her body ravished by the opposite sex, she was at least selective and only offered her body in committed relationships. Her friends however thought that she was being over protective to her younger brother; and so long as the girls were willing and of age, what was the harm.

Kimberly Jamieson had always been one of Mia's closest friends and had spent a lot of time at the Barnes home, mainly as her own parents were always arguing. Mia's house always seemed to have a welcoming and tranquil feel about it. Kimberly had always liked Josh and had watched him grow from a boy to a man in a short few years. Where the other older girls had tolerated Josh, she would go out her way to talk to him and show an interest in his world. Josh didn't mind one bit as Kimberly was his favourite out of all his sister's friends, for more than one reason than her being friendly. She was pretty with long dark hair, her body curvy with large heavy breasts and long shapely legs.

Even from an early age, Josh had trouble averting his eyes from her bikini and often had to hide a growing erection. To him, she was the most desirable girl in his world and the attention of many fantasies. Kimberly was aware of the crush that Josh had on her and thought it quite sweet. But as Josh turned into a young man, she became to find him rather desirable, and his inquisitive and excitable young eyes upon her made her feel strange inside. When his girlfriends began to appear on the scene and were obviously having sex with him, Kimberly then found herself being a more than a little jealous. Although she was sometimes tempted to show her feeling for him, she never did as a consideration to Mia, who would never condone any hanky-panky between them.


Josh was nineteen when he left home and his town to follow his desired choice of career. He studied and graduated as an architect; and stayed in his new found home after a being offered a job in a new up and coming but already prestigious practice. His family was initially disappointed at his choice as they owned a successful real-estate company, having an architect in the family had it merits. But Josh stuck to his guns as his new employer offered the opportunity to gain big city experience, however, he didn't rule the idea of returning to his home town in the future. As the years passed, Josh visited home less and less; he was more comfortable with his big city life and all of his friends.

It was the wedding of his sister Mia that brought Josh home for the first time in nearly six months. At the ripe old age of thirty, she was going to marry a long time boyfriend. Josh began the long drive home alone, he was supposed to be bringing his current girlfriend, but he and Sharon had an argument a few days before and he couldn't bring himself to ring her. He was content with his own company as he pushed his sports car towards home and family, arriving just before noon on the day before the wedding. His parents had aged since had last seen them and he made a promise to himself to visit more often. Mia was just radiant, the excitement of the wedding bringing out the best in her. Josh's parents seemed disappointed that he arrived alone as he was supposed to be bringing his girl. Mia grinned at the news, she knew someone who wasn't going to be disappointed that her brother was unaccompanied. Josh picked up his sister's grin and looked at her questioningly; she just poked out her tongue at him like she used to do many years before. That night he settled back in his old bed and gazed up at his ceiling, it was sure good to be home.

The next morning was panic stations as everyone prepared for the big day ahead. Just before noon, Mia's helpers turned up, Josh was by the pool helping with decorations for the after reception party when someone walked up beside him.

"Hi Josh, how are you?"

He turned and looked at the attractive lady, she was familiar but it took a second to realise who it was. But by then it was too late.

"You bastard, have you forgotten me after all this time?"

Josh grinned, "Kimberly, how could I have ever forgotten you."

"Changed that much have I?" she asked pretending to be disappointed.

Josh looked at her, gone was the long hair now cut short, rimless glasses sat on her pretty nose, she looked both attractive and natural in a denim shirt and jeans.

"If you were wearing that black bikini, I'd have recognised you immediately." he suggested.

Kimberly chuckled, "You wouldn't give me a second look now. I'm all saggy tits and stretch marks; even my pubic hair is starting to fall out."

Josh began to laugh and Kimberly joined him.

"Well at least you look good." she commented squeezing his arm muscle.

They were interrupted by Mia who dragged Kimberly away to help her. Although Josh didn't see Kimberly again until much later, she had stirred up old emotions. He remembered how she liked to tease and shock him all those years ago, she hadn't changed a bit. As they worked, his father told him that Kimberly had fallen on hard times, a failed marriage and now a solo mother. His father always had a soft spot for Kimberly; for she used to tease him as much as she did his son. He offered her a job in his real-estate company a few years back, it turned out she was a natural sales person with some flair, and had turned her financial situation around through hard graft and long hours. Josh wasn't surprised one bit as she always did have the gift of the gab. Mia hadn't see much of Kimberly while she was married, but they drifted together after the separation and were quite good friends again.

It was after the wedding ceremony that they met up again being seated next to each other for the reception. Kimberly had transformed herself from a casual beauty to a formal beauty. Gone were the denims to be replaced with a black trouser suit. It didn't go unnoticed by Josh how her trousers hugged her thighs as she sat down next to him.

"I hope you don't mind my company, but I asked to sit next to you." she commented while reaching for a glass.

"I do actually." Josh replied and stopping her in her tracks.

"Why?" she asked with a surprised look on her face.

"How can I look at your butt when you're sitting next to me? It'll be a bit obvious."

Her eyes sparkled as she grinned, "You can look at my butt all you like and I promise not to get angry. Deal?"

"Deal." he replied touching her glass with his.

"So, how come you're here by yourself?" she asked.

"Well, I didn't think it would be appropriate to bring my boyfriend. You know what family's like about those sorts of things."

"Boyfriend?" she asked.

"Yeah, didn't Mia tell you I'm now bi?" Josh replied struggling to keep a straight face.

Her face fell as she looked into his eyes, and then she laughed at the audacity of the suggestion. Josh maintained his straight face and stared back at her as the grin faded and she became serious.

"You're not really bi are you?"

"Well no, but I once spoke to someone who was."

Realising that she had been conned, Kimberly smiled again. "You're a complete bastard. You know that?"

Josh grinned back at her, "Yep, I am, but this is revenge."

"Revenge for what?"

"For all those nights you tormented me. Do you know how many times I took myself in hand fantasising about me removing that bloody black bikini."

Kimberly threw her head back and laughed loudly, then leaned in close to him, "If you'd only asked me, I might have let you."

"Really?" he asked.

She looked up at the ceiling in thought, "Well, when you were older I might have. I thought you were kind of cute."

"I always fancied you too."

"I know; you didn't exactly hide your desires too well sometimes."

She grinned as he blushed, "Don't worry, not many of the other girls noticed until I told them."

"You didn't."

"I bloody did." she replied enjoying that the embarrassment boot was on the other foot.

"So, would you've really?" he asked.

"What?"

"Let me take off your bikini?"

"If you'd asked at the right moment when there was no one around, you might've got lucky."

Josh hid his face in his hands, "If only I'd known."

Kimberly laughed and patted him on the back in sympathy.

"Let's change the subject." she said removing a photo from her bag. "This is my Jesse." she said handing it to Josh.

He studied the photo of the beautiful young girl sitting on a swing; she was definitely her mother's daughter.

"Her father must have been good looking." he commented handing photo over her.

"Meaning what? An old scrubber like me couldn't produce a beautiful child this?"

"It's a jealousy thing really, you married someone and it wasn't me."

"I wish it had of been you, I wouldn't have got into the shit I did. How's your love life? Still pulling girls okay?"

Josh laughed, "I have my moments."

"Anyone at the moment?"

"Just in the final throws of a casual divorce I guess."

"So, we're both unattached?"

"Looks like it."

"Good." she replied.

"Why's that good?" he asked.

Kimberly just grinned. "Well, you never know your luck. As I said before, if you asked me at the right time, I might just be tempted to show you my wares."

Josh looked at her and then laughed, "Jesus, you always were a tease."

Kimberly stared back at him with unwavering look, "You're right, but it's up to you to find out how much of a tease I am now."

For the rest of the evening and into the night, Kimberly and Josh flirted and played with each other when there opportunities to do so. Having been away for so long, Josh attention was in demand by both friends and family. As he played the field talking to people, his eyes would casually search for Kimberly, sometimes their eyes caught and her lips would turn into a smile. After the official function ended near midnight and the bride and groom had departed for places unknown, close friends were invited back to the Barnes residence to carry on the party.

Josh was pleased to see Kimberly arrive and presented her with one of the cocktails he'd just finished putting together.

"Why thank you kind sir." she said before taking a sip. "Mmmm, this is very nice. I hope you aren't trying to get me drunk."

"Why would I do that?" he asked innocently.

She grinned, "Dunno, I'm much more fun sober than drunk."

"I'll try to remember that."

"Make sure you do." she replied and then walked away from him.

By 2 a.m, the revellers had thinned out, Josh noticed Kimberly standing close to the French doors leading to the back garden. She smiled back at him and then walked outside disappearing into the darkness. A minute or two later, Josh politely excused himself from the couple he was talking to and ventured through the French doors. He wandered through the garden he played in as a child and found Kimberly standing in a private cobbled area. He walked up to her and took her in his arms, words were not required as lowered her lips to hers. They kissed gently at first, little pecks and the sucking of lips; then he felt Kimberly's tongue search for his. She raised her hands from his waist and placed them around his neck, her body pushing hard against him. Josh slipped his hands downwards and cupped her buttocks; he could feel her breathing deepen as he pulled her hips hard against his hardening cock. Her hand dropped and rubbed his cock through the outside of his trousers; he reciprocated by slipping a hand between her thighs and caressed her gently. They continued for a short time before she broke the kiss.

"Is there a lock on your bedroom door?" she murmured.

"Sure is."

"What are we waiting for?"

"You mean the times right?" he mocked.

He could see her smile in the moonlight, "Just maybe, but don't push your luck."

They skirted the main living area and avoided the remaining guests by entering the house through a rear door; it was then a quick scurry up the stairs and down the hall to Josh's bedroom. They were soon inside and the door securely locked from the inside. Josh pulled the curtains and then turned his attention to Kimberly.

"Turn the bathroom light on and push the door closed a bit, I've got something to show you." she said seductively while removing her glasses and placing them on a bedside cabinet.

He did as he was asked and the room was dimmed into a seductive light. He watched as Kimberly slipped her shoes of and removed her jacket, next was her top and camisole. She undid her belt and trousers, slipped them downwards and stepped out of them.

"Remember this?" she asked.

He stared hard at her curvy figure; a familiar black bikini covered the good bits. Her heavy breasts strained against the material, below, a small black triangle hugged her waist and thighs. She looked just as good as he remembered as his eyes slipped down to her thighs.

"Touching is allowed." she suggested.

Josh stepped closer and his hands reached out to the lacy material of her bra, he gently ran his fingers across the front to her nipples and tweaked them.

Kimberly smiled at his almost shy approach, she'd half expected to be thrown on the bed and ravished wildly. Not that she was disappointed; this was just as much fun.

"Do you know how many times I dreamt of doing just this?" he whispered.

She grinned, "Lots I hope. So, is reality living up to the fantasy?"

He pulled her close and kissed her passionately as his hands slipped down her waist and cupped her buttocks. Then moving around her sides, his hands traced the curves of her outer thighs as they flared outwards from the confines of her bikini. Kimberly broke the kiss and pushed him back; her hands pushed his jacket over his shoulders and let it drop. His tie was loosened and slipped over his head, his shirt then unbuttoned and discarded. Her mouth found his nipples as his belt was undone and his trousers dropped. Her hand slipped inside his briefs and found his erect cock. Josh pushed his briefs down, removed her hand from his cock and manoeuvred it between her warm thighs. He could feel her warmth through the bikini as she squeezed her thighs tight; they stood holding each other tight as his tongue explored her mouth.

The kiss seemed to last an eternity, it mushroomed from seductive to passionate. For Kimberly it was almost overwhelming, the nice thick cock between her thighs lifting her arousal levels higher than they'd been for a long time. She'd been off men since her husband and the father of her child had left their lives. Up until this night, she'd successfully warded off the attentions of many male suitors, but Josh had awoken her desires from the first minute she laid eyes on him the previous day. He made her feel special, and made her laugh, but his eyes upon her feel something else. It was more than sexual attraction, it was like it was just meant to happen, and when it did; it would mean something special to both of them.

Kimberly broke the kiss and squeezed his cock tight with her thighs, "What are you going to do to me kind sir?"

He grinned mischievously as he picked her up effortlessly in his arms and pirouetted around in a circle twice before dropping her on the bed. He pounced on her in an instant and forced his lips on hers as she struggled in vain to get away.

"I'm afraid you're in for a very rum time." he suggested after breaking the kiss. "I'm gonna ravish your body for hours until you're too tired to be of any value."

She grinned up at him, "Really, might I suggest that you may not be man enough for the job in hand."

He forced her hands above her head and began to nibble on her ear before running his tongue down to her neck and to the curves of her breasts. His tongue slipped under the material and located her left nipple; she sighed in pleasure and rolled on top of him straddling his waist. Leaning down, she jiggled her breasts in front of his face; his hands cupped both mounds before moving her back to find the bikini tie. It was soon undone and her full breasts freed for his attentions.

"You like?" she asked smothering his face with them.

He pushed her breasts together so that her nipples were almost touching; then flicked his tongue over them before sucking them gently. It was nice; Kimberly thought to herself and turned her attentions to his cock lying up his navel. Slipping the elastic of her bikini aside, she guided his cock between the material and her thigh to her pussy. In one quick motion, Kimberly lifted her pussy and eased the head of his cock inside her, she gasped as its girth stretched wide. She took half its length before easing upwards for more lubrication, then with short stokes, she settled down on its full length. Placing her hands on his chest, she slowly eased her pussy up and down to get used to the unfamiliar but pleasurable intrusion. Josh looked up at Kimberly in delight, her eyes closed and frown lines above demonstrated her concentration of pleasure. His cock felt like it was tramped in a warm vice, he could feel every contour of her tight insides as it slid up and down its length. When the elastic of her bikini bottom began to get uncomfortable, Josh gripped the side tie and began to pull it, instead of the bow undoing, the stitching gave way.

"Oh dear, look what you've done. All my other lovers will be distraught." she mocked.

She leaned backwards as his forefinger slipped between her thighs to her clit, her eyes opened as he squeezed it gently between thumb and forefinger.

She grinned, "You're quite good at this."

"Thanks, it's not every day I get to show an older woman a thing or two."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Josh's Home Coming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds