• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pet's Adventure Pt. 02

Pet's Adventure Pt. 02

Chapter 4

She didn't have long to wait as soon she heard the door open and his heavy footsteps returned him to her side as she tried to wriggle free of her restraints. The shaking of a bag attracted her attention as she turned her blindfolded eyes toward the noise. With a sinking heart she realised it was her shopping from the sex shop. How she wished he had not found those and brought them to her room. She sighed as she realised that now she had acknowledged this prison as her room. What was to become of her?

"Please..." she prayed silently. "Please don't use them on me!"

Even as her mind processed these thoughts her body told a different story and she felt the moisture growing between her legs. She heard the naughty purchases being tipped out onto what sounded like a metal tray. As he sorted and rummaged through them she thought she could hear stifled chuckles from time to time. Eventually the shuffling ceased and there was silence.

His fingers suddenly grabbed both nipples pulling, twisting and pulling them away from her body so she had to arch her back or feel them snap. She jumped in surprise and discomfort. This hurt! She tried to wriggle out of his grasp but this resulted in another tap and gentle warning slap and then he resumed pulling pinching and twisting her poor tender nipples.

Just as suddenly he let them go and they snapped back to her body but his insistent fingers were replaced by his mouth and tongue, teasing sucking and OUCH!! Biting the nipples. She moaned into the gag and sensed rather than heard another chuckle.

Just as suddenly he stopped and without ceremony released the rope from around her waist and pulled her tied wrists over her head to secure them with arms outstretched and raising her breasts with the worked over nipples pointing straight at him.

Pet tried to move but once again received a warning slap to the outside of her thigh. She lay as still as she could and trembled as he pinched her nipples. A sudden searing pain told her both nipples were now clamped and involuntarily she arched her back which pushed her adorned milky white globes into his hands.

As pet writhed and whimpered into the gag she became aware that dribble from her gagged mouth dripped down over her chin and the droplets stretched and landed on her chest. That was the moment he chose to insert his fat finger into her love hole once more. He squished it around and tapped here and there and then removed it all wet and shining and without further ado he pushed hard on her rosebud and pushed it into her virgin ass!

She yelped into the gag, squeezed her muscles tight in a vain effort to push him out. Her efforts earned her another sharp slap from his free hand.

"My godDDD," she thought. "his hands are large and they hurt!"

Suddenly a creeping cold finger of wetness was squirted into her ass and and the unknown man worked his wide, strong finger in and around again using the KY Jell to ease the stretching of her entrance. Pet could do nothing but lay there helpless. The nipple clamps pinched and sent messages to her excited swollen throbbing clit.

Her ass was invaded by the thick finger and she could do nothing other than accept its presence and feel the flush of shame as it spread over her body. Suddenly she sighed. The finger was gone but not for long because he replaced with

"unghhh, unngghhh, nooooooooooo"

the small butt plug she had bought earlier at the sex shop. He worked it into her tight little hole slowly and careful not to harm her, until she felt the muscle give and the plug slipped in stinging and tight. The flared part snuggled in for the stay as the flat base closed off her ass. She was mortified and humiliated beyond comparison.

"Why, oh why did she buy it? "

How full she felt. This was a new sensation for pet and she could not help but concentrate upon the feelings and ripples of pleasure as she moved her muscles and body slightly this way and that. Once more His hand landed a warning, stinging, slap to her thigh before he rubbed it softly and comfortingly.

She drew in a breath through her flaring, overworked nostrils as the sting spread into a warm glow. A confused pet lay quite still not yet ready for more such treatment. Again he stopped. He looked at His pet and realised that as planned, she was moving into sensory overload.

His footsteps moved away and she heard running water. He returned and repositioned her legs so they were now stretched open wide and suddenly she felt something wet and warm over her pussy.

"Nooooo......not that!" her mind screamed as she felt him carefully and oh so slowly shave away her bush to reveal her most intimate femininity. The blush spread prettily below her belly button He noted with pleased amusement. He wiped away the soap. He rinsed her. He patted her dry with a soft fluffy towel. She was completely humiliated and yet very turned on by his treatment of her body. To her intense shame, and as though she was a baby, he patted her most intimate newly nude pussy in approval and tapped firmly on the clit till it pushed out through its hood. Again she blushed for shame. But little did she know that there was yet more humiliation to come.

Suddenly he spoke, his voice deep, sonorous and sexy.

"Listen carefully GIRL! You are my now mine and will remain here and learn how to properly please a man and become my devoted slave. I will use many and varied ways to train you. YOU WILL accept all without complaint. Should you be imprudent and resist or complain you will be punished appropriately. Do you understand me? Nod your head if you do."

Pet nodded, trembled and whimpered crying into the gag even though her pussy and clit throbbed, and her nipples now needed further attention.

"Surely this unknown man could take nothing else from me?" she asked herself shaken and trembling.

"He had shaved her pussy and removed the last modicum of her modesty."

She knew her juices were flowing because the delicate aroma wafted up her hot body to her nostrils. Once more she felt humiliated as she blushed deeply, knowing that he would smell them too! Indeed, she thought she heard him inhale deeply as she lay there blushing and at his mercy.

She heard the items on the tray being moved about and tried to imagine what she had bought that was not already being used on her poor body. The feeling in her ass reminded her that the butt plug was in place as were the nipple clamps squeezing her sensitive nipples. Her mind raced she felt his huge hands each grasp the lips of her newly nude pussy. Slowly he separated them and pulled them apart, opening her pussy wider then it had even been before. Then in horror she remembered she bought other clamps too. Her fear was realized when she felt the stinging of a clamp being attached to her hairless pussy lips....and then the one she feared most...the clamp placed on her sensitive clit. She tried to move her body away and tossed her head from side to side and screamed into the gag as it closed around her sensitive love button, stinging and searing messages to her numbed brain. Worst of all the humiliation so far was the thing she had feared most that she felt her juices pouring out of her visible and open cunt. That familiar feeling built up below her waist.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! Was she going to cum in front of this kidnapper and rapist and lose what was left of her dignity?"

She would not have to wait long as the intense feeling continued to build. Her hips moved as though controlled by a mind of their own. She again heard him fumbling with something from the tray and then felt his large hand on her stomach holding her still.

His one hand on her stomach, the other hand slowly teased and pushed the large bulbous head of a dildo inside her. As he increased the pressure and he pushed harder she jerked but his hand held her tummy down. As the dildo hit her cervix he removed the clit clamp. The sudden rush of blood to her swollen tender clit was more then she could take and her pussy began to spasm and convulse. She had never built up to an orgasm like this and the intensity was more then she ever imagined it could be.

Then IT happened.

As she was beginning her climax, she squirted juices from her pussy. She actually squirted! She had heard of this happening to some women but never to her. Never had she been brought to an orgasm like this. This unseen man with the large firm hands and sexy, deep voice had brought her relentlessly to her release. She even heard him laugh as he witnessed the liquid fly out of her abused pussy. As the sensation began to subside, pet began to whimper into her gag. She knew she was now going to be made to do anything and everything by this man who claimed to own her. The cruel kidnapper who had so effectively removed her freedom and taken her away from all that was sweet and familiar to her as well as her internet interludes with her beloved Master.

She shivered in fear at the thoughts of what he might have in mind for her. It must have been hours since he stole her from her life. She could feel the hungry rumblings in her tummy now. They were stronger than before and she knew she had to eat soon. She was beginning to feel weak from hunger and thirst, yet to her horror she could feel the familiar fullness pressing from her bladder. Pet tossed her head about again, coughing and crying out as loud as she could into the gag to attract his attention. She had to visit the bathroom soon or be totally disgraced.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pet's Adventure Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds