• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Master's Abduction

A Master's Abduction

There is a small pout to my lips as Master's mouth comes towards me. His deep passionate kiss makes me forget all else as my lips meld to His. I believe I was born to be His. He pulls back quirking an eyebrow.

"Pet, you know business causes Me to travel from time to time, and I will only be gone overnight, so no pouting. Take your vibe and give that pussy of Mine a good strong orgasm for Me."

His large hands descend upon my soft bare shoulders, though all of Me is bare as my Master wishes while we are at home, except for His collar and waist chain. Turning me away from Him I hear and feel a quick crack from His open hand across my arse, sending me off to the bedroom. As I walk, I hear the sound of door closing knowing He's now gone.

My head turns, a soft smile on my lips whispering.

"Travel safely my Master. Come home to Your pet soon."

Entering the bedroom, I light a few candles around the room. The warm comforting aroma of vanilla wafts up. As I am turning the bed down, the thick comforter rolls to the foot of the bed. I lay my soft form onto the silk sheet—they feel cool against my warm skin. I take hold of the thick rubber-like vibe in one hand, wetting the fat tip of it with my lips and tongue, enjoying the smooth skin-like feel this one has. Switching it on to a low/med speed, I draw it down to rub just between my hot already moist cuntlips, moving up to my clit in a slow sensuous circle, hips lifting, pressing to the vibrations.

With my warm cunt cream thickening, I slide the vibe now deep into my pussy, holding the vibe in my hand, legs bending—knees up—feet flat upon the sheets. Driving my hips up and down in a steady fucking motion, my body is now hotter, and wetter, and craving the feeling of this orgasm allowed to me by my Master. I plunge the vibe deep into the hot greasy cunt that belongs to my Master. Pinning my hips back down with a fierce thrusting of the vibe, cunt walls squeezing in a desperate attempt to devour the toy, my cries ring out loud, screams filling the room as my orgasm as it flows hot strong, calling out,

"Thank You Master, thanks for allowing me this pleasure!"

As my body recovers I lie quietly. Small delicious tremors every so often quake my form, keeping my cuntflesh a tingle, my clit quivering and the warm juices flowing. Slowly sleep descends upon me, with thoughts of my Master vivid in my mind lulling His slut into a peaceful sleep. The moon's soft rays filter in dimly through the nearly closed blinds. The candles have kept a low glow within the room. My body turns and my face snuggles into my Master's pillow, which I'd sprayed earlier with His cologne. I breathe Him in as I sleep.

Belly to the sheets, moist warm pussy still slowly sensuously pressing to the sheets in a soft humping motion while in my slumber, arse cheeks moving side to side, sweet dreams of my Master caress my mind. That beautiful dream was suddenly turning to a nightmare. A heavy weight presses down on my body, a hand snakes around me. Just as I am about to let out a scream, I realize this is no dream. An intruder is here in my Master's bedroom. My mind is racing and panicking, my heart is wrenching, and my body is struggling trying to twist out from His clutches. He straddles His thick branch-like legs over my back pinning my arms to my sides.

He is strong. His hand holds a gag that He forces into my mouth and secures behind my head. He works quickly, binding my wrists. I hear the click of the steel, though the inner lining of the restraints is softer—leather perhaps. Panting breaths through flaring nostrils, again His hands come to my head to put a blindfold on me, my protesting groans and grunts mean nothing to Him. I am kicking my legs to no avail. He grabs them, snaps on the same type of restraints, and flips me over like a rag doll. I can feel His menacing presence over me as I lie there naked. Only Master's collar and waist chain darn my body.

My mind is racing with thoughts, each one of my senses heightened.

Silk..

It is the silk sheet being wrapped around me, nearly smothering me, my body bucking, trying my best to resist. I hear only the sounds this stranger makes—dark, ugly growls whenever I do something to try and spoil His plan. Each time He tightens His grip to let me know I'd best be still. I am flung over His shoulder, my arse pointed up to the sky wrapped in the silk sheet. His movements are meticulous. Aware that we are outside, the coolness of the late night air seeps in through the sheet. My body shivers.

His grip tightens, and I am placed into the seat of a car. First my door closes, then the driver's side opens and closes. I jump in reaction to the noises—all familiar noises yet now in darkness everything feels strange and common noises make me anxious. All I can do is whimper pathetically, as this Man makes no sound. I do not know if He is going to do me harm or what is to come of me. My mind fills with thoughts of my Master, He won't know what's happened to me, and I feel the sting of tears.

We are only in the car a short while before my body is casually flung back over His shoulder. Inside, His footsteps sound heavy—a certain sound like being on concrete—a musty scent—maybe a basement. My body is placed upon a flat surface.

Wood, perhaps - yes..

Smooth, hard, definitely wood..

I feel as if my body is a mass of nervous uncontrolled shivering. The gag makes it difficult to breathe. I have to remember to pull the air in through my nose which is a bit stuffy from my sobbing. The blindfold is wet from my tears. He sits me up a moment undoing the wrist restraints. I breathe a little easier, wiggling my wrists about to try and move. No such luck. This overbearing Man pushes me back down.

Pulling my arms up over my head, he attaches them to a different set of restraints that seem to be connected to the table. My breasts are rising up and down hard and fast. His fingers grab each nipple, rolling them between his fingers, and then giving each one a firm pinch. He takes the restraints from my ankles. I immediately try to kick. He is far too quick—holding both ankles binding one at the corner of the table, spreading my legs wide, binding the other to the opposite corner.

Here I lay before this One—naked and exposed—vulnerable. His fingers move over my Master's waist chain and then up to my collar. I buck and twist screaming beneath the gag until He finally leaves my jewelry alone. I feel delight at a small victory just won, but only momentarily as His fingers now find my nipples once more. Taking one, He pulls and pinches; twists and tweaks. The rosy hard tips ache feeling the sting, yet at the same time I feel the touch of His lips suckling on my other nipple. The mixture of pain and pleasure confuses my senses.

Whimpering, crying, I am not sure if I am in pain or I am whimpering at the soft gentle sensation. He is not my Master, yet His lips carry the same type of warm wet touch upon my breasts. His teeth slowly pull on my free nipple pulling it up as His fingers start to position the clamps. My body jumps. His mouth is covering my clit. He is so skillful; each of His movements is taking my attention off the impending clamps. A thin chain connects the clamps, and it lies between my breasts.

Who was this Man? Did my Master arrange this? Does my Master know where I am? Am I just supposed to submit? No, I want my Master.

His tongue sweeps over my clit again and again. I tell myself no, that I don't enjoy this. So then why are my hips are almost trying to lift into the stroke of His tongue to become one with His mouth? He moves over my moist cuntlips. My senses reel. I feel the first deep plunge of His tongue. He has a mustache. The only sound is a groan developing in my throat. Whimpering, questioning sounding like the word -

"Master"

Again the pleading sounds begging through my gag iin desperation -

"Master, Master???"

Hoping, convincing myself it must be Him, as my body wouldn't react so easily if this One didn't have such a familiar touch. He probes with His tongue dipping in and out of my warm honeyed cunt. It is then I hear the buzzing sound. I know this sound. His fingers pull at my damp folds as He pushes the vibe deep into my wet pussy. Animal growls comes from deep within His throat, as He feels my cunt accept the large vibe, muscles trying to squeeze around its girth. Feeling tugging on my chained nipples, I am pulled slowly upward feeling the burn and sting. Then I feel something different—the softest feeling one could experience, my head tilting as I concentrate a moment.

A feather..

Yes, that must be it..

Lightly touching and tickling around the areola of each nipple as they are being pulled. My body is a frenzy of feelings, the feather, the vibe, the tugging. More and more whimpering—my body is on fire. Suddenly my whimpers become hard insistent moans. His hand shoves the vibe in harder deeper. I know He is watching me—I can feel His stare, His eyes moving to the dripping of my body's sweat, His pleasure at the way my body is shaking.

Quickly my fingers ball and fist, my toes curl, my mind is in such a confused state of ecstasy that I continue to try and fight off. I will only cum for my Master at His command for His dark and lustful desires. I am His playground, His canvas to create upon. Again and again the vibe is swimming in and out of my fuck hole, and then using a single finger He starts touching me at the valley between my clamped breasts. Slowly He glides downward over the flat of my belly. I pull in a deep breath through my nostrils. My belly caves in. His finger is still on my flesh dragging, and pressing.

He slowly makes His way to my exposed clit—the small protruding throbbing bud of my lust and passions. His finger flicks over it as His thumbs join in the fun. He is pinching and pulling on it, listening to my threatening moan of a denied orgasm bubbling beneath the surface. I listen to His low grunts as He tortures me over and over with His sweet ministrations. His skillful fingers drive me to the edge as I fight off the savage plunging, sweat dripping from every wanton pore of my body. Silently my mind screams out for my Master. My hips are jerking as He fucks me with the vibe now creating a steady intense motion. Each time the vibe is thrust in He rubs my clit with His knuckles. His other hand has moved back up to the clamps tugging lightly on them to listen to more of my muffled whimpering pleas.

As my mind becomes dizzy and blurred, He removes the vibe. The wet sloppy sound of it unplugging my fuck hole makes me crazy. I scream through the gag. I feel His body come to the table settling over mine, my head twisting in a heated protest. Wildly the blonde damp tendrils of my hair slap around my blindfolded and gagged face.

"No, only my Master can take me. This cannot happen. Please."

His fingers remove each clamp from my hot sore nipples. He quickly massages with both His mouth and hands easing the return of my blood flow. I can feel His thick rigid cock between my legs. The bulbous head is pulsing at my pink swollen cuntlips. A fuck hole so hot, wet ready to be fucked hard, my body is shaking.

He rocks forward, His cock teasing at my cuntflesh. I am trying desperately to shift my body but am unable to move. His hands reach up, taking the gag from my mouth. Before I even have my voice back to cry out, "No, please no more." the cunt juice soaked vibe is put into my mouth to suck on and once again I am stopped from speaking. The large toy fills my mouth as I suck the sweet hot taste of my cunt from it. He swipes up the blindfold and hisses out the words through grinding teeth as He rams His cock deep into its home.

"MINE!!! MY whore MY slut!!" my Master's voice strong loud commanding me.

My Master fucks me hard, and His lips come to my ear as my Master growls out throught His feral grunting.

"CUM My slut. Now. Hard. Give ME all you have wanted to release NOW."

I am crying, screaming, and yelling out my desperate need, my want.

"OOOHHHH FUCK YES, YES MASTER, MASTER."

As the orgasm that was so torturously, deliciously built up comes hard and fast, it is that moment I know what it is to be in sub space. The euphoric feelings take over my body, and Master and I become one. No beginning or end as we move in a motion so demanding yet so in sync. My mouth presses to the hot skin of His chest, sucking and licking as He slams His cock in and out of the fuck hole He alone owns. Master and only my Master can bring me, His slut to this sublime place.

In one deep solid thrust His cock explodes, thick waves of His hot cum pouring into my cunt, as my hot juice splashes over His dick, blending our lustful liquids. The smell of our sex surrounds us as our bodies drip with sweat, spasms coming one after the other—each one seemingly stronger than the one before. My strong cunt walls milk His cock of its cum. I need to feel my Master's body liquid flowing in my veins.

As He collapses to the table beside me, His lips to my ear, warm breath bathing over my hot skin the sound of His voice vibrates along my flesh, causing the many goose bumps to rise.

"So, my pet, are you happy I didn't really have to go away on business?"

Listening to the arrogant, wonderful sound of my Masters laughter as it melts my heart, whispering in a husky well sated voice.

"Your pet is very happy, Master. So very happy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Master's Abduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds