• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Office Flirt Gets Hers

Office Flirt Gets Hers

Razelle had known Damian for a few years, even worked for the same company at one time. She flirted with him something fierce when she was near him. Her deep blue eyes would send a chill down his spine and an electric shock through his body. She could sense what she was doing to him and smiled.

The last time they were working alone together, Razelle took it a little far with her teasing. She had on a low cut blouse, she bent over his desk, moving her long beautiful black hair out of the way, so he could see her firm breasts. As she leaned over in front of him, she made a playful gesture of lightly licking the tip of his nose.

She looked at him with those intensifying eyes that were full of lust as she leaned closer to his awaiting mouth. Their lips touched ever so softly; Damian could hardly withstand himself.

He parted her lips and explored her mouth with his tongue. His hand went to one of her plump breasts and he gave a firm squeeze. She gasped at that and started kissing him with more heated passion. He guided her around the desk and pulled her towards his lap, she straddled him. As she lowered herself down onto him, she could feel his excitement.

As his hand started up the back, lifting her mini skirt, he heard, "I can't Damian, I'm sorry." "We need to stop this."

"What?" "What do you mean we need to stop?"

"Damn it Razelle, you are always teasing me!" Then thought, 'One of these days I'll get my revenge.'

She got up and straightened herself and left him alone stewing over what had just taken place. Thinking, "She makes me so fucking horny, I can't take much more of her teasing."

Razelle stayed clear of Damian for a few weeks after what she had done to him. Knowing very well he wasn't too happy with her. Finally he broke the ice and asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner.

She agreed to it, reluctantly, knowing he probably had other things on his mind. She went home and changed into a, not so daring, dress. He picked her up about an hour later and they headed to a cozy little place for some fine dining and a few cocktails.

They had pleasant conversation that evening and didn't even mention what had happened the last time they were together, but it was on Damian's mind nonetheless.

After they had finished eating, he asked her if she wanted to go to his house and just hang out, talk or watch a movie. She was a little Leary about going, but thought it would be OK since he was acting civilized towards her with no concern about what she had done to him.

As they entered the house, they were laughing and carrying on about someone they work with. She was relaxed in his company and was having a good time.

"Would you like a cold drink?"

"Sure, sounds great."

"What would you like?" "I have ice tea, soda, beer or water."

"I'll have some ice tea please."

"Sure thing, I'll be right back with it."

As he exited the room she was looking around at how well he had furnished the place for a single man. She was actually impressed with his taste. He came back and handed her the tea, "What would you like to watch?"

"It makes no difference to me, you pick."

He knew exactly what movie he was going to put in the DVD player. It has some very steamy romance scenes that he knows would spark an interest in her. They kicked back on the couch watching the movie, and he feels her starting to squirm a bit. Knowing the movie is getting to her.

"You OK?"

"Yes, I'm fine, just a little warm in here is all."

"I can turn the ceiling fan on for you if that would make you more comfortable."

"No, I'll be fine."

He hid a smirk because he knew she was going to be his real soon! He placed his hand on her thigh, saw her eyes flutter a bit when he did, and started caressing softly, not getting too high up her leg so she would freak out.

He could feel her tense up when he got to her upper thigh area. He leaned over and kissed her neck gently. Instantly her head fell back against the couch, giving him full access to her slender neck. He took advantage of this moment. Kissing, nibbling and licking her neck. Moving up to her mouth, placing tender kisses along the way.

Small moans of appreciation were escaping her. His mouth covered hers and she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him back with heated fury. He slid his hand between her legs and could feel the heat radiating.

He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom, she was kissing his neck the whole way. He dropped back on the bed, taking her with him, his mouth devouring hers now. But he quickly rolled over, pressing the hard bulge of his manroot against her body, and her pulses leaped, her insides fluttered, her heart slammed out of beat. Her fingers had worked their way into his hair and were gripping handfuls. She needed that anchor, for her rioting senses were out of her control.

She groaned when he left her, but it was only to straddle her thighs, and remove the dress from her body, naked now before him. His eyes burned her, then his hands, bringing gasp after gasp as they slid slowly up her thighs to her belly to cup her breasts. He held one captured, for his mouth, as he bent over to flick the tender bud with his tongue before he tried to draw the whole plump mound into his mouth.

She lost her breath with the next gasp, was unaware that she arched toward him, and that she held his head in a viselike grip, unconsciously demanding more.

She actually cried out in protest when he stopped to lean back again. But he displayed no triumphant smile upon hearing it. His need was too great, leaving no room for petty revenge now.

His breath came hard. His eyes would not leave her as he attempted to shed his clothing. Razelle sat up to help, but her fingers were trembling so much, she only succeeded in fumbling with the buttons. And then his manroot was there between them, the inflamed velvet steel. It seemed the most natural thing in the world for her to wrap her hand around it.

He sucked in his breath before he groaned, "no," and took her hand in his and held it to the bed. She whimpered at the restraint, but his mouth came down to hers to take the sound, then his body came down to spread her thighs, and she cared about nothing else except the heat about to enter her.

Her free hand went to his lower back, as far as she could reach, to urge him on. But he was holding himself back, and that hand found itself imprisoned also as he fought for control -- only she could not fight it any longer.

"Now -- please, Damian, now!" she begged, this time with his immediate compliance.

He plunged, she melted around him. He thrust hard and fast. She screamed in her climax, reached before him and continuing after him, so intense she nearly fainted.

She was floating in pure contentment while laying in his arms when she heard him say, "I wonder if I will ever have you at my leisure, or will you always provoke me into such madness?"

Razelle looked at him with a devious little smile and a wink.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Office Flirt Gets Hers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds