• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • To Be Frank Ch. 08

To Be Frank Ch. 08

Again, a stand-alone tale, but please read the preceding chapters to get a feel for 'Frank' and her life.

*

I surfaced from sleep early, around nine that Saturday morning. I was lying in my bed, in my flat, but, unusually, uniquely here, there was a body behind me.

I knew it was a male because I could feel the 'morning wood' pressing into my back as he lay behind me. Slowly I recollected my thoughts and rediscovered my memory of the previous night.

I'd been to the college 'Freshers' Ball', on a date with Simon, and brought him home. I remembered sucking him off, then getting a really good shag before we both fell asleep in my bed.

I noted a change in the breathing behind me.

"Hey, sleepy!" I whispered. "How's the head?"

"Pretty good!" came the reply. "Your scotch was good enough not to worry the brain cells, and I think I recall some pretty heavy petting going on!"

"Heavy petting? If that's all you think it was I wasn't on form!"

"Joking!" came the whisper behind me. "Mmmmm."

The 'mmmm' accompanied a shift in Simon's position, to allow his hard-on to lay snug against the small of my back, not digging in as much.

I giggled. "Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"

"No pockets in my birthday suit" came the reply, as Simon's hand travelled up from across my stomach to caress one of my (to me) small 34B tits.

"Ooooh, what a nice way to wake up." I was almost purring in delight. Simon's very adept hands kept rolling across my breast, cupping, stroking, squeezing, while his fingers alternately caressed and squeezed my super-sensitive little brown nipples. He started to thrust his hips, pushing his erection up and down my back.

"That's so nice, Si." I said "You can keep that up all morning if you like."

"I would" he replied. "but I'm actually really hungry. Sorry" I could imagine the moue made by his lips and the careless shrug of the shoulders that I felt behind me. Thinking about it, I was hungry too.

"You got any plans for today?" I asked.

"Just an essay. Nothing I wouldn't put off to spend more time with you!" Simon responded.

I threw off the duvet and stood up, stark bullock naked, stretching.

"Now that's a sight for sore eyes" was the remark from the bed. Simon was staring at my nude form, appreciation mixed with lust in his eyes. Having thrown the covers off I could see the hard shaft that had satisfied me the night before sticking almost upright as he lay on the mattress.

I threw him my dressing gown, while I grabbed one of my round-the-house shirts, an old work shirt which my father had generously donated to me. Nothing kinky, but what girl doesn't love her father? Even after a fair few washes it still, somehow, had his scent on it, making me feel warm, comfortable, secure and a thousand other nice things all at once.

We went down the stairs and into my kitchen, where I found some breakfast stuff.

"cereal or toast?" I asked.

"Toast."

"Good. There's only enough cereal for one!" I smiled as I stood up from the cupboard, catching Simon checking out my bum, covered only just in the shirt I had on.

I boiled the kettle for coffee, managed to not burn Simon's toast, dug out the butter and some runny honey, and fixed a bowl of cereal. I stood next to Simon, munching cornflakes while leaning on him, as one of his hands caressed my side and the other held the toast.

He finished quickly. "Gourmet breakfast, Kate" he managed, his mouth still half-full of bread. "But I hear the better hotels put on a dessert menu at breakfast!"

"I see." I said. "I'll just have to check with the maitre'd". I'd just had a naughty thought, and figured I'd go along for the ride (so to speak).

I went to my fridge and found what I'd hoped was there, the last pot of strawberry yoghurt. Picking it up I went to my cutlery draw, opened it, pretended to look, then slammed it shut before Simon could so.

"Oh no" I said, in my little girl lost voice. "No spoons. What can I do?"

I went up to Simon, gave him a quick kiss, then pulled the dressing gown cords so that he was frontally naked. Kneeling down, I ripped the top off the yoghurt pot and quickly put it up to his semi-hard penis, dipping the end in the sweet mixture. I held his cock and quickly kissed it, opening my mouth to run my tongue around the head and slurp up the yoghurt I'd deposited there.

"Mmmm! Breakfast dessert, I think." I said.

Again, I dipped his rapidly hardening dick and dipped it into the yoghurt pot, more this time as I made room for it. This time I took his whole cock head into my mouth, sucking hard while tasting the heady mix of strawberry yoghurt mixed with a little precum from his manhood.

"Ohhh" Was the only noise I heard.

By the time I finished that mouthful Simon was fully hard, and I was reduced to tipping the yoghurt over his hard cock, as there was no way I could bend it to fit it in the little pot I had. His seven inches was hot and very hard, and I was able to go down on him properly, using my whole mouth as my spare hand caressed his balls.

"Oh, wow!"

Almost finished, I put the pot round the end of his cock, swirling it so that his shaft held the remains from the sides of the container, then went back to work, making sure has was fully hard.

"Arrrgh. So good!" came the response. "Stop, or I'll come too soon." I was pleasantly surprised to hear that statement of consideration, as (I know now) so many boys would have just held on and let their nuts explode down your throat.

I stood up in front of Simon and his hands went straight to the buttons on my shirt, opening it all down the front then pushing it off my shoulder so that I was again naked in front of him. He shrugged his dressing gown off onto the floor and we both stood as nature intended, my hard, pointed nipples and his erect penis stating our unfulfilled desire.

"My turn for dessert" he said. He took my shoulders and pushed me round till my bum was against the kitchen table. Picking up my honey jar he held it over my tits, dribbling the clear brown sweet confection over them, some escaping to run between, down my chest and over my flat stomach.

Bending down, Simon started to lick my front, either side, then on my breasts, centreing slowly to my nipples. My nipples are very sensitive, and this attention had me half way to orgasm in a minute.

"Ohhhh!' I moaned. "Simon, don't stop. That feels so good."

He paused in his oral ministrations. "No way am I stopping. You're too sweet!"

His attention was perfect. He treated both breasts equally, and the one that didn't have his tongue all over it was treated to a gentle caress from one hand, the other rubbing up and down my back.

As he finished the honey on my front he gently pushed me back so that I was lying on the table. I thought then that I'd finally get to feel him inside me one more time, but I was in for another treat. Grabbing the honey, Simon poured more over my clit, the excess dribbling over my shaven twat.

Separating my legs, Simon knelt between my thighs and buried his face in my snatch. His dextrous tongue reached in between my lips and up my cunt, then withdrew, angling upward to caress my clitoris and send me over the edge. It was an orgasm I wasn't expecting, but the sudden release was both welcome and invigorating.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah" I moaned as my legs clamped around his head. "Don't.... Don't stop." My hands clamped round the bevelled edge of the table, holding me in place as I held Simon, the waves of pleasure overcoming my normal control.

He continued to lap away between my thighs till I'd calmed down, then stood, hoisting my legs over his shoulders and presenting his hard cock at the entrance to my cunt. He rubbed it slowly up and down my slit until I was whispering, begging him:

"Put it in me, please." Déjà vu, all of a sudden, as I remembered saying the same thing the night before, and the pleasure that had followed led to another rush of moisture within my centre.

I had no control over what happened, as my legs were over Simon's shoulders, and he was standing over me. He teased me rotten, slowly putting the head of his penis in, then withdrawing, only to go a half inch deeper, withdrawing, and repeating the process. I was whimpering with frustration by the time his whole seven inches was inside me, filling and stretching my love tunnel as he started to fuck me, slowly. I couldn't help but marvel at his technique. Even though his was only the third cock I'd had, and mine the first real pussy he'd fucked I could tell he was a natural. Instead of giving me a straight in-and-out shag, his cock did figure-eights inside me as his hips rotated, stretching my walls and rubbing past my g-spot.

Simon was teasing me, withdrawing and plunging in, then withdrawing again, when he lost his control and pulled out completely. I was lost in the joy of the sexual sensation, and it was all I could do to mewl plaintively as he tried to find the entrance to my vagina once more. It was then that I felt his penis dip, and then all of a sudden it was at my bumhole.

His head, slick with the juice from my pussy, went straight in. I'd never had a cock up my bum before, but with my legs over Simon's shoulders and him towering over my reclining form, I wasn't in a position to argue. I tried to relax, while delicately pointing out to him his mistake, as I wasn't sure that anal was what he intended.

"Ummm, that's my arse, but that's okay if..." was all I managed to stutter as he stretched my behind.

Simon's response was to press harder, burying his shaft up my butt and setting up a quick in-out rhythm with none of his former finesse.

"Oh God! You're tight, Kate." He muttered. "I can't hang on much longer!"

Faster and faster he fucked my bum until all of a sudden he stopped, rigid, over me and I felt the pulse of his ejaculate entering my bowels. He slumped forward as much as my legs would allow, his mouth open and eyes wide as he absorbed what we'd just done.

"Wow! I never thought I'd like anal sex." He said.

"Me either" I replied. I shrugged my shoulders beneath him and smiled at his expression. "First time for me too."

He softened and withdrew quite quickly, then untangled his shoulders and my legs, allowing me to sit up and snog him as his cum dribbled slowly out of my butt onto the table beneath me.

"That was incredible" I said as our lips parted. "You really are good at sex."

I could tell I'd really delivered a compliment. All boys are the same in that regard – they stand two inches taller and look really smug!

"You think?" he replied. "I'm just, uh, going with the flow, so to speak."

We kissed, my little breasts crushed against his chest, neither of us wanting to break the moment or the mood as we came down from the high of our sexual encounter.

I nuzzled into Simon's neck.

"Simon?"

Yes?" Quiet reply.

"I think I really fancy you!"

"Good, same here." Happiness, tinged with lust.

"Only..."

"Only what?" Not suspicion, just questioning.

"I don't want a boyfriend at the moment."

"Me neither." Humour!

"You know what I mean?"

"Yes. Exactly. We're young, we're fresh in town, we're new, we've both got a lot to learn and a lot of people to learn about." Understanding, and practicality.

"Sort of. I don't want you to think I'm trying to give you the brush-off though"

"Never crossed my mind." Wry amusement – I may have underestimated his sense of humour!

"I really enjoyed having sex with you, and I was really glad you stayed last night to keep me company. I mean, what I'm trying to say is I'd love to do this again, and often, but without the strings?"

"Fine by me. What red-blooded male wouldn't want to be able to sleep with a girl as beautiful and fuckable as you and have no ties?" I definitely underestimated him!

I hugged Simon closer and the hug turned into another long French kiss.

Eventually, the sticky feeling I had between my legs and beneath me became a little cool and uncomfortable.

"Shower time" I said. I really needed to clean up a little. "Join me to save water?"

I pushed Simon away as I stood up, then grabbed his hand to follow me to the bathroom.

I turned the shower on, and waited a moment for it to warm up as I fell into Simon's arms again. I was insatiable. I couldn't get enough of this young guy with his tousled brown hair, emerald eyes and superb dick. We French kissed again, lips locked and tongues entwined, and almost tumbled into the shower together.

We stood under the powerhead water spray and shared the shower gel as we soaped each other up and rinsed off. Simon paid special attention to my titties while I rubbed my hands over his chest far more than was necessary to remove the soap foam. We washed each other's genitalia gently, caressing and rubbing a little as we were necking. He pushed one, then two fingers between my wet lips and up my pussy as I tried to get the fingers of one hand round his cock, slowly pumping as I masturbated him.

I felt Simon's manhood pressing against me as he turned me round to wash my back. I balanced with both hands flat on the shower wall and he washed my back and bum, and I felt his hard cock against me once more.

"Oh, that feels like it needs a home" I said, looking down over my shoulder at the erect cock nudging me. Simon pressed a quick kiss against my lips. "I think you can help with that!"

I parted my legs and braced myself as his cock parted my labia and found its way into my vagina and the centre of my being once more.

This was a much faster fuck, with Simon's cock pistoning in and out, faster and faster as he picked my urgency, his balls slapping against my thighs. The feeling was amazing as he stretched my slick pussy walls, lifting my feet almost from the floor of shower with the power of his thrusts inside me, water spraying everywhere as we shagged in our frenzy.

One of Simon's hands remained locked around my midriff, holding me tight to him as he fucked me, while the other stole upwards to crush my left tit in its grasp, his finger thumb roughly grabbing and squeezing my nipple. This was rough sex, and I loved it! Only Karl had ever got this tough with me, and with him it had always been one-way traffic, sex because he needed release, not me, and I'd always ended up unfulfilled, with his cum slipping off my back as he stepped out of the shower after shooting his load on me, marking me as his. Simon was different, as the urgency and need was mutual.

I was carried away, catching the wave of ecstasy that washed over me and riding it as far as I dared. I heard myself wailing as the orgasm swept over me, and I was only semiconscious as Simon held me up and pumped into me one last time, bellowing as he unloaded his balls once more, shooting his seed up high into my love tunnel.

We slowly calmed down, and ended up yelping and jumping out of the shower as the hot water ran out – our fucking must have lasted longer than the frenzied five or so minutes it seemed like.

I grabbed Simon's clothes from the drier where I'd left them the night before, and amidst a hundred more little kisses we dressed, he in his clothes and me once more in just my oversize shirt. I was totally sexed out, my poor labia swollen and red, my cunt just a little sore from the fucking I'd received from Simon.

I kissed him out of the door and went straight back to bed, shattered, exhausted, and exhilarated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • To Be Frank Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 411 milliseconds