• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In The Club

In The Club

The story is fiction, but the people are real - just so you know!

They arrived at the restaurant, and were immediately seated in a dark corner booth for two, as he had requested. He tipped the host for saving the booth and they sat.

Vickie stood about 5-foot-4, weighing a firm 110 pounds. She kept herself in good shape over the years, which allowed her to wear a black form-fitting mini-dress, showing off her tone legs and rock-hard ass. She debated on wearing a thong, but decided not to wear any panties at all, possibly for his pleasure as the evening came to a close. Little did she know it would peak a lot sooner!

Hector was 5-8, on a good day as he always joked. He weighed 170, but kept himself in pretty decent shape, so he carried it well. He wore black dress pants, with a black and white silk short-sleeved shirt. As soon as they sat, they were making comments on each other's outfits.

"I'm so glad you wore that dress! I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to control myself the whole night," he told her.

"Well, you better, cuz it's going to be a long night, and I wouldn't want it to end too early!" she laughed.

They enjoyed a full course meal, including oysters on the half-shell for appetizers. He had prime rib while she had grilled salmon. For dessert, he arranged to have fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Throughout the entire meal, they took turns feeding each other while not talking very much. They had talked enough in the past since they met back up. This was purely for their own physical enjoyment, and they were going to make the most of it.

The bottle of champagne they split got her pretty tipsy, since she didn't drink much anymore. He knew this and had planned it that way. She had wanted to fuck him right there at the table as they were hand-feeding the strawberries to each other. They both referenced the scene in the movie, "9 ½ Weeks," with giggles and more touching. While feeding him a strawberry with one hand, she started rubbing his cock under the table with the other. Of course, he returned the favor, finding out for himself, she wasn't wearing any panties.

"OK, let's get the fuck out of here. We're heading to a club for some dirty dancing, if you know what I mean," he whispered to her.

"Let me go to the little girls room real quick. Get the check," she said to him. She kissed him lightly on the lips, and attempted to stand up without showing her ass too much to the rest of the patrons. Pulling down at her dress, she awkwardly made it to the restroom.

When she came out, he was already making his way towards the front, hoping to catch her on the way. He put his arm around her as they walked out to the parking lot and made it to his car. As they got to the passenger side, she moved in front of him, rubbing her ass against his crotch in a side to side motion. She could feel his cock harden against the crack of her ass, which made her push back even harder!

"Not yet, not yet," he said. "There's going to be plenty of time, and a better place for this. Trust me!" She stopped grinding, turned around with a big smile on her face, kissed him and sat down in the car.

They drove for about 20 minutes not speaking too much except for her asking where they were heading. He told her they were going to a club that he heard about, because he knew how much she liked to dance. She leaned over to him, kissed him on the cheek, then laid her head on his shoulder. At the same time, she reached over with her right hand, and started to rub his cock through his pants. He, in turn, leaned a little closer to her, reaching behind her with his right hand down to her ass. He slipped his hand under her dress and started to finger her naked pussy. He easily slid two fingers into her wet pussy and slowly pumped them in and out.

They arrived at the club, but he had driven around the block to let his hard-on subside, and allow her to straighten her dress out. She licked his fingers clean as they pulled up to the valet. By this time, she was so horny and buzzed that when she got out of the car, she leaned over to the valet, gave him a quick peck on the cheek and squeezed his ass, thanking him at the same time! He was obviously stunned, but had a huge smile on his face. She stopped, looked back at him and noticed the slight bulge in his pants. She decided to tease him a little more. When Hector joined her at her side, she reached back like she was going to straighten her dress. Instead, she lifted her skirt up just high enough to give him a peek at her ass. The valet practically tripped down the curb before he got in to the car. She laughed.

There was a line to get into the club, but Hector knew the bouncers and the door. Needless to say, they were allowed in ahead of the 20 people standing in line. He tipped both of them very well as he walked by, and they entered.

They stopped for a moment to take in the electric atmosphere, and the pumping house music that was playing. She immediately started to sway her hips to the beat of the music. She grabbed his hand trying to lead him out to the dance floor right away. He resisted, instead pulling her the other direction towards the side of the dance floor where there were stand-up tables. He found one towards the back where there weren't so many lights. As they arrived at the table, he flagged a waitress over and ordered drinks for them.

The music was loud and the club was hopping. The waitress brought the drinks, giving a wink to Hector indicating that round was on the house! He tipped her as she walked away. Vickie was already dancing around, wanting to head out to the dance floor. She grabbed his hand, not taking no for an answer this time.

Out on the dance floor, they would bump and grind against each other with the rhythm of the music pumping through the speakers. The dance floor was packed, making it that much hotter out there, but also making it that much more sensual. They pressed their bodies against each other; mostly by choice, but some other times because there was no other option with the number of people.

After about 30 minutes of continuous dancing, Hector decided it was time they took a break. They made it back to their table to find 2 more drinks. Vickie leaned up against the table, as Hector stood behind her. She started to grind her ass into his cock, like she did in the parking lot of the restaurant. This time he didn't back away from her. He pushed back against her grabbing her hips. He started pulling up on her dress. She tried to stop him, but only for a moment as he reached around and started to finger her pussy. He finger fucked her, played with her clit getting her all worked up. Then he removed his hand and brought it around to start rubbing her exposed ass. From behind, he ran his finger down the crack of her ass. He played with her puckered asshole for a little bit before moving his had further underneath until he reached her pussy again.

In the mean time, she reached back and started to stroke his cock through his pants. She then put her hand down his pants to slowly started jerking him off. She squeezed his cock while stroking him, making him groan in her ear. With her fingers, she could feel his pre-cum start to leak out from the tip of his cock. She used that as a lube to massage the head. This just made him start fucking her faster with his fingers. She was starting to get off and he could tell as her knees began to weaken and her hips were rocking against his hand.

"Are you going to cum for me, right here?" he asked her. She nodded her head, trying not to voice her pleasure too loudly. "Wouldn't you like to cum with my cock in your pussy instead of my fingers?" She stopped and looked back at him with a slightly shocked look on her face. She couldn't believe he suggested this at all!

"Look around. No one is paying attention to us back here, anyhow," he said, trying to convince her. Little did they know that a few people actually WERE paying attention to them, and enjoying the little show quite a bit. But she believed him as she smiled and winked back at him.

She took her hand out of his pants and quickly moved it to his zipper. As he moved behind her again, she unzipped his pants, and pulled his hard cock through the fly. The thought of him fucking her in a public place scared her a little, but it really got her off! She couldn't believe how wet her pussy got; she was practically gushing at this time. They made sure to face out towards the crowd so as to try to be as inconspicuous as possible. She guided the tip of his cock to her opening. As she removed her hand she started to push against him, trying to get him to enter her. It didn't take much effort as he easily slid inside of her. He had his hands on her hips, while she braced herself against the table. She put one foot up on the footrest, to allow him a little better angle with which to fuck her.

As he started to pump, three couples who had been watching them, decided to all come over to their table at the same time.

"I'm really sorry, but we couldn't help watching you two," one of the girls said to them. "We all think it's really hot, but we wouldn't have the guts to do anything like that. So would you mind of we watched? Plus it'll make it look more like we're all talking and we can kind of hide what you're doing, too!"

Hector thought for sure that Vickie would stop right away. Instead, he heard her say, "By all means, you can watch. I love being watched." This just got both of them even more into it! One couple moved to their side to get a better view. To appease them, Vickie lifted her skirt up to her waist to give them a clear shot. The girl reached her hand out and started to rub Vickie's ass. Her other hand reached back to start stroking her man's cock through his pants.

The other two couples started getting into the scene, as well. They were rubbing all over each other watching Hector fuck Vickie at the table. Everyone at the table was getting hot and horny, and those two were the only ones doing anything about it. He couldn't quite get the right angle that he wanted as he started to quicken his pace, so he decided to stop and pull out.

"If you want some more, we're heading up to the VIP room. The owner owes me a favor, and I don't think he'd mind a few extra visitors!" Hector said to them. Everyone looked at each other, and agreed to head upstairs!

Upon arriving in the room, they made sure the door was locked behind them. "I don't care what you do, but we're going to fuck, and you're more than welcome to watch us!" he said to the group.

With that, Hector and Vickie practically tore each other's clothes off, kissing and groping each other at the same time. They found a spot on the carpeted floor, in the center of a circle of sectionals from a couch. He lay on the floor first, with her climbing over him in a 69 position. The crowd on either end was able to get a show. As Vickie was about to cum, she climbed off Hector's face and immediately sat on his hard cock in a reverse cowgirl. She leaned forward to increase the pressure against her clit, giving him a great view of his cock sliding in and out of her cunt.

He used his hands to spread her ass cheeks every time she came down on his dick. He lubed the middle finger of his left hand with her pussy juice that greased his pole, and slid it up her ass to the second knuckle. She came all over his dick then and there. Her body shook with pleasure, but she wasn't done. As she started to subside, she moved of his cock, and got on her knees with her ass up in the air. He knew what she wanted and was more than happy to give it to her!

He quickly stood up, and hovered over her ass with his face. At first he started to lick and suck at her pussy and asshole from behind, then started to finger fuck both of her holes with his left hand. His right hand was used to make sure his cock was slick with her cum.

He stood up as she spread her ass cheeks. " Give it to me, baby. Fuck my ass with that hard cock of yours!" she told him. He crouched down so his cock rubbed her pussy at first. He then started to dick-slap her pussy and ass before pressing the head of his cock at her anal opening. She held her position as he slowly started to enter her ass. She gasped at first as the head popped through. More and more of his cock entered her ass, much to not only her delight, but also the group that had somehow grown to 6 couples from 3. Some moans and groans were coming from their audience, but neither one cared.

As he sank his cock deep into her ass, he started to fuck her, while she rubbed her pussy with her hand. Hector looked around to notice the people around them. 2 guys were getting blowjobs from their girlfriends/wives; another couple was masturbating each other as they watched. The others he couldn't quite see since they were behind them, and he wasn't about to turn around.

His pace quickened, as he knew he was nearing his own climax. He leaned his head down to tell her, "Come on, let's give them a finish that they'll remember!"

"Yes! I want you to cum all over me! Shoot your cum all over my face!" is all she had to tell him.

Within four more pumps into her ass, he was ready to unload. He withdrew his cock from her ass, and she quickly turned around to sit in front of him as he jerked himself off! "You want me to cum all over you, is that right?"

"Yes, fucking cum all over me. I want to taste your cum now!" she replied.

"I'm going to..." was all he could muster before hesitating and then letting go. He shot load after load of cum onto Vickie's face and tits. She waited for him to finish with her mouth wide open, and her hand helping him pump his cock. She eventually took his dick into her mouth, sucking him dry and making sure she got as much as she could. She would deep-throat him a few times not wanting to miss a single drop. He knelt down in front of her as they kissed. He rubbed his cum all over her body with his hands, as she continued to stroke his cock.

They stopped to look at the small crowd of people that surrounded them in the room. They were all involved in their own little sexual trysts to realize the center of focus had finished. Hector and Vickie decided it was their turn to watch everyone else go at it. From being watched to watching others had gotten both of them worked up again. What started out as a little voyeuristic show of 2 people fucking, turned into a small Roman orgy. Eventually, everyone was fucking in the room.

Thank God the door was locked!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In The Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds