• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Nude Beach Bride Ch. 02

Nude Beach Bride Ch. 02

123

Our honeymoon Tuesday began a little late. I opened my eyes to see the sun in mid day position. Gaby was still purring on top of my chest, a tiny smile gracing her face. Perhaps she was dreaming about how she had swallowed most of my cum in the middle of the night, saving the last mouthful to swap back to me as a 'snowball'. Gaby had been imitating Jazzy, the dynamic blonde nudist we had admired on Sunday and Monday.

Jazzy had shared her snowball with another woman, one who was, as far as we knew, a stranger to her at the time. Jazzy's friend and lover, Esperenza, or Espy, had also been watching. She had explained that they had added some extra zest to their own lovemaking knowing that Gaby and I had been watching. Espy had then sent me to comfort Gaby while Jazzy pursued new conquests. Gaby had been upset because at the Monday night beach bash, her parasailing instructor, Yanic, had been fired summarily after being caught fucking Jazzy.

I had brought Gaby food, and had begun relieving my sexual tensions, stroking my throbbing member as I thought about Espy, Jazzy and their new friends. Our honeymoon was at a nude resort, and Gaby, a conservative bride, had thankfully loosened up a bit. Still, she had insisted that if I expected her to be nude on Thursday, when the resort would celebrate National Nude Day, we could not consummate our marriage until afterwards. Gaby had escalated the stakes by flirting with Yanic, the parasailing instructor, and by flashing her nipples to strangers on the beach. She continued to build the heat by challenging me about Jazzy and Espy.

Then Gaby had unexpectedly awoken before I relieved my frustration. Premarital blowjobs had been few and poorly done. Though I had come quickly, her effort in the middle of the night was astounding. As I welcomed Tuesday, I realized my cock was cradled between her tits, and was steadily growing fatter and stiffer.

"Thinking of me, or of the action last might on the beach?" Gaby asked in a soft voice, nuzzling her cheek up along my chest. Making my member slip down her soft firm tummy.

"Maybe I'm wondering which of those gals would help me with the consummation issue."

"Issue? I don't think there is an issue. It is a bet. I'll fuck you right now. Or you can go fuck one of those cheap blondes. But in either case, you won't see me naked on the beach on Thursday. And if you fuck them first, I'll be on the next plane home and you can see if either of them will marry you."

'First?' I thought, but did not say. Was Gaby implying that she would permit me to fuck Jazzy or Espy, after we consummated our marriage on Thursday? I decided that I better play cool, always a safe bet. But then, I was never good at playing safe.

"I bet you just wish I would default the bet right now. I saw how much you wanted Yanic." "Yanic? He was nice eye candy..."

"It was his cock you were staring at, not his eyes. And those were his fingers on your tits."

Watching Yanic caress Gaby had unexpectedly thrilled me, and thinking about it more was renewing my excitement.

"That doesn't matter," Gaby replied. "He's gone now."

Her pretty mouth displayed a sad pout, hinting that she was more disappointed than benign interest in eye candy justified.

"So you hated him fondling you?"

Now Gaby turned crimson. She tried to speak, but only babbled. I grinned, leaning back into my pillow as my cock stiffened fully. I could see that Gaby's nipples were excited as well.

"What shall we do today?" she said at last, changing the subject.

"I saw a sign for a nature hike. If we hurry, we can join in." I did not add that the sign actually said 'naturist hike', by which I assumed clothing would be optional.

"I'm not hiking with your cum all over me."

"I think you swallowed it all, except what you fed to me. It was yesterday you got coated."

"Still, I want to freshen up."

"Great. I'll join you." I said, starting to follow Gaby, who had climbed off of me quickly.

"No way. If you do, you'll lose the bet and we'll miss the hike." Gaby was laughing now, pointing at my dick swinging between my thighs.

"But if I take this on the trail, someone might trip over it and get hurt."

Gaby laughed so hard she doubled over. "You're the only one it could hurt, but I do want you to be able to see straight."

I reached out and grabbed Gaby's wrist, pulling her close to me. Humming, I began slow dancing with her, camping it up like a horny Fred Astaire, the weight of my fat meat bouncing against both our thighs, and swinging up to tap our bellies. I slid my hand down her back and caressed her heart shaped rear, teasing the valley between her buttocks. I curved one finger along to tease her rectum as I cupped her perineum with the rest of my hand.

Still swaying, I pulled Gaby closer, pressing my erection against her naked loins. Instantly, I thought of Jazzy, wondering whether she lead when she danced with Espy. Not for the first time, that thought flowed seamlessly to thoughts of Jazzy seducing the long legged brunette with whom she had snowballed. Yanic's firing had killed the beach party before the dancing, but I bet Jazzy had lived up to her name in the room the brunette shared with her friends. I pictured the other two, their own hips swaying, as the brunette reacted with a mixture of terror and lust to the unfamiliar feeling of Jazzy's fingers reaching around from behind, pushing her panties aside, and easing her labia apart. She would hold her breath, not wanting to let her friends know what she was allowing the assertive blonde to do. Having been kissed by Jazzy once, she might initiate a kiss while dancing, all the better to stifle a scream as her nipples cut into Jazzy's breast flesh like diamonds through butter.

Gaby may have been reading my mind, as she was now nibbling my lower lip, her teeth urgently tugging on my flesh, pushing me backwards. Suddenly my legs bumped into the bed and with a shove, Gaby dumped me backwards, dropping me onto the mattress. I tried to drag her with me but she twisted free and laughing, ran to the shower.

"Don't take any better offers," she called as the water began running. She left both the shower door and bathroom door open, with careless mock innocence allowing me to see the suds running down between her breasts as she lathered up. I stroked my cock, thinking about just taking the edge off myself again, knowing that the visual stimulation of Gaby's beauty could mix well with fantasies of others. Unlike last night, I felt no guilt at wasting sperm on my honeymoon. Gaby had already agreed that I needed relief before hitting the hiking trail.

I heard voices from the beach and stood, walking around the bed to where I could look out the window, or turn and see Gaby. I saw Jazzy and her new found brunette friend walking along the beach, holding hands. Although the brunette was long legged, Jazzy was taller and the shorter woman had her head nestled on Jazzy's shoulder. Jazzy was nude. Her friend wore a periwinkle bikini bottom, and was topless. Her modest breasts were firm and ripe, topped by large chocolate kiss nipples.

They paused, the edge of the surf surging around their feet. Jazzy must like this spot, since we had watched her play with Esperenza at the same area previously. Or perhaps Jazzy liked the possibility that I was watching. That thought made me smile and my cock, without any help from my hand stood straight out from my belly at a right angle.

Jazzy slipped her hand down her friend's back and grasped her left buttock, giving it a friendly squeeze. She then traced the line of the spine back up, playing the vertebrae like a clarinet. Even with the patio door closed, I knew that this caused a sigh, as Jazzy took a handful of brown hair and turned her friend's head, pulling their mouths together for a long fierce kiss. The sudden shift from playful to passionate made the brunette's knees buckle. My hand went back to my cock.

I turned and glanced at Gaby in the shower. She was standing under the spray, eyes closed with her hair under the water, her back arched, her tits sticking out towards me. One hand brushed down her belly, fingertips gently grazing the fine downy hairs, making her body shiver. I assumed she was thinking about how Yanic had touched her, and perhaps how much more intimately he might have touched her. As her fingers reached the top of her dense pubic hair, her other hand came up and she caressed her own breast. She had never masturbated for me before. I stood mesmerized, holding my cock, frozen, not even stroking.

Laughter from the beach again distracted me, breaking the spell for a moment. Jazzy had also cupped her chum's breast, and the woman had yelped in surprise, but then had laughed and turned to Jazzy for another hungry kiss. As their breasts mashed together, erect nipples toying with each other, I returned to watching my bride in the shower.

Gaby's hand had descended between her thighs. She brushed the back of her hand across the hood of her clit as her fingers spread her nether lips apart. My hand began pumping my shaft slowly. Her eyes were open and she watched me watching her. The corners of her mouth tugged upwards into a radiant smile.

"Who is out there?" she shouted over the running water.

"Jazzy and the brunette," I answered.

"Are they sexier than me? Should you go out there, say to heck with the marriage, and fuck one of them? Or both of them? We haven't consummated the marriage yet, so it's not too late to call it a bad idea."

Her teasing sent electricity right from my nipples to my balls and then up my shaft to the tip, where my slit was gaping open, wanting to pump seed which was not yet there. Despite any willpower I had, Gaby's taunt made me turn to look at the beach again.

Jazzy had stepped back, breaking the kiss. She had both of her friend's nipples in her fingers, tugging them away from the body of those perfect small tits. My balls throbbed as I watched the shy woman struggle a bit, resisting this advanced public exhibition. Jazzy laughed and pulled harder. Then she swung her head, long blonde hair flying in the breeze. Her eyes paused as she noticed me watching. She smiled at me. Without a word to her friend, she suddenly plunged one hand down inside that periwinkle bikini.

Gaby had returned to her touching. She and Jazzy now worked separately, but almost in stereo. I swiveled my head from one to the other. Their fingers worked in slow diminishing circles, narrowing in towards the clits. Jazzy leaned forward and distracted her victim by nibbling a nipple, and tugged her bikini lower, exposing that untanned flesh for my benefit. I was not surprised to see that the brunette, like my bride had a natural bush. Jazzy seemed amused by this, giggling and toying with the hair, separating strands and twirling them, teasing the clit.

Gaby's next action broke the pattern, and shocked me, as she took a razor off the counter and began shaving her pubic hair. As far as I knew, she had never done this before. I knew that Carla, her slutty maid of honour, had teased her about that in the limo on the way the reception, saying "maybe if you lost the nest, you'd enjoy his beak more." Gaby had apparently shared with Carla that she did not like getting head any more than she liked giving it. As Gaby shaved, I wondered whether, having enjoyed blowing me last night, Gaby was now hoping for some pleasant payback. I also wondered to myself just how intimate Carla was with my bride's pubic region.

I timed my strokes of my rod with each stroke of the razor, my eyes locked on Gaby, hoping that I would not climax before she finished. I imagined how soft and smooth her skin would be. Despite this, however, I could not resist turning to watch out the window.

Jazzy's friend gasped as Jazzy touched her slit. She tossed her head back, groaning, and sunk to the sand. Jazzy plunged two fingers deep into her pussy.

My release was imminent, the goo marshaled in my balls and surging up. I could feel the pressure at the base of my cock, filling my hand. I felt guilty about watching the beach rather than my bride, so I turned back to Gaby. I realized that if I could see her, and the beach, she could probably see the beach as well.

"She's fucking that girl like her fingers are a cock," Gaby moaned, as I imagined that it was my cock. Jazzy was now turned so her back was towards me, bending slightly, adding thoughts of fucking her gorgeous ass to my fantasies. As Jazzy made love to her friend, her rear pumped towards me, then withdrew, as if begging for penetration.

The waves of pleasure were rolling through Gaby's body as her shoulders rotated loosely, and her hips responded. Her eyes were now closed as the passion took over her entire being. Her orgasm looked more intense than any she had ever had during our perfunctory premarital sex. Was it my cock she was picturing, or Yanic, or the girls on the beach?

This kaleidoscope of images made my knees weak. I fell back onto the bed. My pole was sticking straight in the air. I closed my eyes and thought of the possibility of Gaby in an orgy with me, Yanic, Jazzy and the brunette as my orgasm began. The first burst of goo shot out onto my leg as I pictured Gaby atop Yanic. I pictured his cock as fat but stubby, stretching Gaby wide but not hitting bottom as she bounced up and down. Jazzy was sitting on Yanic's tongue, my cock deep in her throat, her long hair wrapped around my balls. The brunette was between Yanic's legs, licking both his cock and Gaby's clit. I was reaching over to finger the brunette's hairy cunt when suddenly, Carla walked in...

This fantasy was disrupted by the feeling of a real tongue licking the semen off my skin. I opened my eyes to see Gaby between my legs. She smiled and said, "I don't want this going to waste."

She plunged her mouth over the tip of my cock and hungrily swallowed the rest of my cum. As she had the night before, she saved the final mouthful and shared it with me, her tongue pushing the wad between my teeth and her lips sealing my face until she knew that I had swallowed.

She bounced up off the bed. I saw that Jazzy and her friend must have finished too, as they were reclining on the sand, unabashedly watching through our window. Gaby seemed unaware of her audience. "Order up breakfast while I get dressed," she said. "I can't hike on an empty stomach."

I complied, not daring to suggest that she could just hike undressed. Jazzy gave me a big wave and blew me a kiss from the beach. Despite the recent milking, this made my still semi hard cock stop shrinking as it bobbed against my leg excitedly.

Room service arrived quickly, mid morning being a slow period I guess. I was still naked, and Gaby was only half dressed. She had on her bra, a sensible sports model, and had slipped a tan cotton short sleeve shirt on, but not yet buttoned it. She was just stepping into emerald green bikini panties as the knock sounded on the door.

"I come in now," a high-pitched male voice trilled, not waiting for an answer before he used the passkey and pushed a cart into the room.

The waiter was the opposite of sexy athletic Yanic. This fellow was at least 300 pounds of jelly quivering under a uniform ordered from Omar the tent maker. Despite this, Gaby reverted to her old shy ways. She gasped, gathered her blouse shut, grabbed her hiking shorts and disappeared into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

This left me alone with the waiter, though I suppose Jazzy was watching from the beach. I could not help but notice the man's eyes locked on my half hard cock. A grin spread across his face, white teeth shining in the midst of his ebony skin. "I interrupt summting?" he asked, still staring at my weapon.

I was relieved to realize that his attention was making my excitement shrivel away. No uncertainty about my sexuality. Then it occurred to me that merely wondering about that reaction was ambiguity. Oh well. I decided, everyone had to be a bit curious.

"Oh. Mister, you have a very nice ting dere," the waiter said, back towards the door. "If dey hadn't fired Yanic fer what him did with the guests, I might ask you fer a taste meself. Instead, I'll just leave it fer yer missus."

He left without waiting for a tip.

Gaby emerged, now fully clothed in her normal hiking khaki top and shorts. She wolfed down her juice, a muffin and hot black coffee. I barely had a chance to nibble a bit before she was done and striding towards the door.

"They are supplying a picnic lunch on the hike," I assured her, rushing to catch up.

Gaby easily found the assembly area, a small clump of trees at the back of the resort, well behind the beach. We were the first arrivals except the guide. He was a young fellow, red haired and thin. "Hi, I'm Peter," he said in a Scottish burr.

"Yes, we can see that," giggled Gaby, pointing a tad rudely at the huge fat cock dangling naked between his thighs. No doubt it was just an optical illusion, but it looked like it reached to his knees. She was so impressed by Peter's size that she forgot to complain to me about his nakedness.

'Perhaps this will distract her from her upset about Yanic', I thought, though the next thing I considered was whether I was rationalizing my own staring at Peter's peter.

The arrival of more hikers saved me from more cheap self analysis. First to join up was an older Italian couple. He was clothed, but she was topless, her slack tits flopping out over a soft doughy midsection bisected by ballooning shorts.

As Peter began us with some stretching, Espy bounced around the corner to join us in the grove. She also was topless. Although I had seen her tits several times, the perkiness of her nipples and the firm bounce of the flesh held my eyes for so long that Gaby punched my arm lightly and said, "Seth, don't you know that staring is rude? Introduce me to your friend."

I stammered out their names. They grinned at each other, and then Espy asked, "Are you all dressed because of sunburn? If so I have some great cream in my pack I can rub on you."

"No one told me that this was a nude nature hike." Gaby said with a chill in her voice.

"What could be more natural then nude?" Espy bubbled. She had one of those irrepressible good humours that no negativity puts down. In fact, people like Espy seem to consume the bad vibes as fuel for their optimism.

Before Gaby could respond, a voice from behind me said, "Isn't it just a glorious morning to be alive?"

I knew before I turned that this was Jazzy, though I had not heard her voice before. Sure enough, the tall blonde had her arm linked with that of the tall brunette. Both were topless, both wore only dreamy smiles on their faces. Jazzy, I noticed, was also bottomless, unless you include her hiking boots. The brunette's two friends trailed behind. Like Gaby, they wore enough clothing to cover all the good parts.

Espy grinned broadly and stepped across to Jazzy, embracing her lover, dispelling any notion of jealousy. As they hugged, Espy's hand grazed up the brunette's back.

"Sorry you had to sleep alone last night, doll," Jazzy told Espy.

"I had my toys for company," Espy chuckled, and then blushed. "And I snuck out and watched you and...I'm sorry, what's your name?"

"Peg," replied the shy brunette, not looking Espy in the eye. Still, I noticed that her nipples were growing as she spoke.

"I watched you and Peg," continued Espy. "That was sweet. I hope Peg doesn't mind."

Peg blushed and looked down to the ground, shaking her head almost imperceptibly.

"Answer her nicely, pet," Jazzy said, playfully swatting Peg's butt. "Or would you prefer that I spank you?"

"If I knew you were watching, I might have minded." Peg giggled, her tiny pink tongue flicking out across her lips. "But hearing about it now kind of excites me. Almost as much as the idea of being spanked. I don't know what has come over me. As a schoolteacher, I'm usually the one in control. Just ask Mary and Penny."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Nude Beach Bride Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds