• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Nina's Decision

Nina's Decision

123

Author's note: I'd like to thank readers for their constructive comments about my more recent stories. I have taken those comments into consideration, and have endeavoured to build more personalities and feelings into the characters. This latest story maybe a little controversial and I would appreciate reader feedback, the question is: was Nina right to do what she did? Does the end really justify the means? I'll let you be the judge.


Jimmy La Trone stared through the milling crowd in the congested convention centre, his unwavering eyes fixed on his ex-wife whom he hadn't seen in six years. Jimmy watched as Nina conversed with a small group of people, his heart fluttered as she threw her head back and laughed in that familiar way he always liked. They had been married for eleven good years before it all went bad. The demise of their marriage was the result of a failing business venture; the stupid thing was that the business failed because of other people not keeping their promises. But the stress ate away at the relationship, things were said and done and by the time they came to their senses it was too late to ever go back. They finally parted both knowing that it shouldn't have resulted in divorce, but both too proud to admit it.

Nina would never be called beautiful, but there's a striking vivaciousness about her that attracts people to her. No matter where she goes or what she does, there's always someone who drifts into her aura - usually more than one. With men, it was usually the sex thing, but women also seemed to quickly warm to her company Nina's sparkling eyes would light up her face; the small gap between her two top front teeth was the only thing that ruined a perfect smile. Her skin was pale and smooth, in the summer months she would avoid the sun as she would burn rather than tan. Her thick shoulder length black hair was worn many ways depending on her mood, today it was pulled back into a pony tail. A grey tweed business suit sat well on her tall frame, her ample breasts camouflaged in a professional way under the thick material of the jacket. The matching tight skirt fitted over her buttocks and down her thighs providing only a hint of the curves that were hidden beneath. Shiny skin-coloured hose hugged her calves under the knee length skirt down to slim ankles above stylish grey leather stiletto shoes, the high heels emphasising strong shapely calf muscles.

Jimmy began to reminisce back to the good days, their first house; the overseas trips to places like the Caribbean, Italy and France. How Nina's desire to have fun knew no bounds, the parties and gatherings with groups of friends. He thought back to how she used to flirt with the opposite sex after a few drinks and then escape to her loving husband at the first sign of things getting out of hand. His mind then drifted to the sex, Nina was the best lover he had ever encountered, before they met and since their divorce. When in the mood, she turned into a predator; the problem was getting her there. When it happened, she was both ruthless and demanding, her athletic body and intellect combining in search for pleasure at any cost. A few drinks would usually sow the seed, but sometimes a romantic movie or even a book provided the same result. Then there would be glint in the eye, or maybe a little touching or other small mannerisms that would give the game away, Jimmy was always watching and waiting for those moments. On the other hand, if Nina wasn't in the mood, there was little chance of any hanky panky. Having a few drinks with the boys and coming home with an expectation for a quickie would normally fall on deaf ears, at best he would be handed a bottle of hand cream from the bedside cabinet with a suggestion to sort himself out. But when she was in the mood, the sex was exciting and satisfying for both parties, nothing was out of bounds. He thought back to the fun times, trimming her thick black pubic hair into different shapes, on one birthday she had it shaved smooth except for a heart. It was a birthday he'd never forget, the next day they both called in sick so that they could continue with their lecherous games.

Jimmy watched as the man beside her put his arm around her and pulled closer, she looked up at him and smiled, and the first pangs of jealousy began to gently stab at his heart. For the next few minutes, Nina chatted and laughed seemingly unaware of her admirer. Then without warning, Nina's head turned as her big inquisitive eyes slid around the room, her eyes flew past Jimmy without giving him time to hide. He watched as her eyes passed him, suddenly she stopped scanning the room as something triggered her brain, and then her big eyes moved slowly backwards until they found what she'd been looking for. He felt her eyes upon him and saw the surprise on her face, her shoulders sagged slightly as her face fell, they stared emotionless at each other, and then she smiled. Jimmy grinned back as she began the long walk towards him.

"Hello Jimmy, it's good to see you."

"It's real good to see you too."

She stepped closer and gave him a quick peck on the cheek; it took all of his willpower not to take her into his arms.

"How long have you been here?" she asked.

"Not long, I've been watching you for awhile. Just standing here thinking back to the good times."

Her smile waned a little, "There were a lot of those, I often think back to them too. What brings you home?"

"My company was a supplier for some of the building projects, got an invite for the opening. What about you?"

"My husband's one of the project engineers. I'm here on so called wifely duties."

Jimmy's heart sunk even further, "I didn't know you'd remarried."

"Got hitched again a couple of years back." she replied recognising and digesting the hurt in his eyes. "What about you, still playing the field I hear?"

"I do okay I guess, no one permanent. Have you been checking up on me?"

Nina laughed, "Not at all, it's just that your names popped up a couple of times, you know, friends of friends. So what good times were you thinking about?" she asked as a familiar glint appeared in her eyes.

Jimmy smiled, "I dunno really, the times when we really had fun, like in Europe and the Caribbean, and then the parties at home. Remember the time when we were at it on that hotel balcony in France and the people watched us from the other side."

Nina grinned mischievously and blushed, "I can't believe we just carried on and let them watch."

"It must've been quite a show." he added.

"Mmmm, you're probably right."

"So, what's single life like?" she asked changing the subject.

Jimmy shrugged his shoulders, "Good and bad. "I'm not sure that little miss right's out there. I suppose I'll just drift along and roll with the punches. What about you, how's married life?"

Nina stared back at him; the long silence answered his question.

"Do you ever have any regrets Jimmy, about us splitting?" she asked

The direct question from left field threw Jimmy, but Nina had always been one for airing her thoughts.

"All the time. You?"

Again she stared back at him with her big eyes, "Yeah. I often think back to what happened between us too. Here's the big question Jimmy, if you could turn back the clock, would you?"

"Absolutely." he replied truthfully.

"Me too."

"So, who'd wear the pants now?" he joked.

She laughed and stroked her pony tail, "Dunno, there'd be a bit of a power play."

"I guess you'd be over my knee on a regular basis."

She pouched lips in mock pain, "Owww!, now that sounds interesting. I didn't know you were into that sort of thing."

"I'm not; but I reckon it'd be the only way to keep you on the straight and narrow."

Nina laughed at his cheek. For the next twenty minutes, they stood and chatted, both now oblivious to the room full of people around them. Their eyes studied each other as they laughed and enjoyed each others company, the attraction on both sides increasing as each minute passed. She took in his rugged good looks, the dark hair now speckled with touches of silver, his stunning dark eyes and rugged manly features. His shoulders were still broad as was his waist narrow. She hadn't got a good look at his butt, but no doubt it would still be in good shape. She'd always been a butt and thigh girl, nothing turned her on more than a man with a nice tight butt and big strong thighs. It was what attracted him to her all those years ago when they first met in a local bar, her first glimpse of him was his butt and thighs encased in tight jeans. She approached him from behind as he talked with friends, liking what she saw she then made the first move, the rest was history. She took a risk and glanced down at the floor; on the way down she took in the shape of his upper thighs through his suit trousers. Still looked pretty damned good she thought to herself.

"I think your husband's getting worried about you." Jimmy commented.

Nina turned and looked over at her husband who was still standing where she left him; he smiled and lifted his glass at her.

"I hope he's not the jealous type." Jimmy commented.

Nina looked back at Jimmy, "Not a chance, Steve likes to watch me flirting with other men."

"Well, you always liked to flirt when we were together." he replied.

She smiled, "Yeah, but that was a bit of a game. Steve wants more than that."

"Like what?"

"He's got this thing where he'd like to see me go all the way with another man, and I mean all the way."

"Oh." A surprised Jimmy replied. "What're your thoughts on that?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Dunno, not much really. Not the sort of thing married couples should be into."

"Sounds like fun though."

She laughed, "Trust you. I know we fantasised about different partners when we were still together, but there was never any real thought of actually doing it. Having some strange man poking, prodding and sweating all over me while my husband watches isn't all that appealing."

"Well, if you're ever looking for a third party, I'm your man." he said.

His suggestion surprised her, and for the first time she was a little lost for words as she studied his face. And then her husband joined them.

"New husband meet old husband." she said in her normal quick witted manner. "Jimmy this is Steve."

Meeting his wife's ex-husband was a bit of a curve ball for Steve, but he recovered quickly. After shaking hands, they chatted politely together giving Jimmy time to look over Nina's new man. Steve was a little older than he first thought Jimmy soon realised, but his distinguished good looks would appeal to Nina. As much as Jimmy wanted to dislike him, he couldn't but be taken in by his charm and witty humour.

After a while, Steve politely dragged Nina away to socialise with other people, Jimmy gave her a wink as she held his stare until the last second. For the next hour or two, Jimmy mixed and mingled with the crowd talking to people whom he'd already met and those that he hadn't. Jimmy kept an eye out for Nina, but she seemed lost in the large crowd, he was disappointed as he had enjoyed her company and longed to speak to her again.

It was around ten p.m. when he suddenly decided he'd had enough. Meeting Nina had thrown him, and now the seclusion of his motel room suddenly felt very appealing. He manoeuvred himself through the groups of people and politely chatted to a few acquaintances heading for the front door. And then he found Nina again out in the foyer talking to a couple who were about to leave. She noticed Jimmy straight away and held his eyes a few seconds before excusing herself and making her way towards him, grinning as she got close.

"I suppose you were going to leave without saying goodbye?" she accused.

"I was looking for you but couldn't find you."

"Lets get out the way and talk over there." she suggested taking him by the arm and moving towards large two seater chairs in a lounge area to one side.

They sat and looked at each other for a few seconds, both too nervous to make the first move.

"I'm glad you came tonight, it's really good to see you again." she said.

Jimmy smiled, "It was a bit of surprise really, especially to find that you've remarried."

She tilted her head to one side as she stared back at him, "You know me Jimmy, I'm never one to be alone, I need to be with people; loneliness scares me. But you know that I'll always love you, even if we're not together."

Jimmy smiled, "I guess I'll always love you too."

"Steve asked me all about you; I just got the third degree. He even asked me if you were a better lover that he was."

Jimmy grinned, "How'd you answer that?"

"I lied, said I couldn't remember. Then he asked me if I wanted a reminder - suggested that we could get together if I wanted."

"What?" Jimmy asked in surprise.

Nina looked around to make sure no one was in earshot and then leaned close enough that he could smell her perfume, "Steve suggested that I could fuck your brains out, so long as he could watch."

"Jeez." Jimmy muttered.

"So Jimmy, do you want to fuck my brains out?"

"What do you want Nina? Do you want to do this, and can you?"

She moved closer on the chair to him, her forefinger dropping to his hand and caressing it, "I've been thinking about nothing else for the last hour. I'd never do it with someone else, but with you it'd be different. I still want you to make love to me even though I'm married. I'd rather we were alone, but if Steve wants to give me away to someone else, that's his problem. My problem is that I don't know where this will go and what the consequences might be. Now it's your turn."

"The truth is that I'm still attracted to you and I'd like to make love to you. I don't mind if Steve watches if that's what it takes for it to happen. As for where it goes, we're all consenting adults and I reckon we'll just see what happens."

"My sentiments exactly." she said standing up. "Come with me; let's find Steve."

They returned inside and wandered around until they found him standing next to the bar talking to two people as he ordered a drink. Nina smiled from a distance and gave him a nod. His response was immediate; he excused himself and made his way over to them.

"Hey Nina, are you really gonna do this?" he asked quietly.

Jimmy watched as she held his gaze, "I will right now with Jimmy, but this is your only opportunity. Say no to this now, and it'll never happen in the future."

Jimmy could see the excitement on Steve's face and knew that he wouldn't back out, his eyes flicked back and forth between them as he contemplated what was about to happen.

"I know where we can go, meet me outside while I grab some keys from my office." Steve said.

Jimmy and Nina made their way downstairs and into the glass entrance way, they said nothing as they looked nervously into each others eyes. Steve turned up with a set of keys and signalled for them to follow him. They made their way outside and over a courtyard to a brand new building; Steve unlocked the door and then relocked it once they entered. Then it was down a set of stairs and through a maze of corridors before Steve stopped and unlocked a non-descript blue door. Inside was a large first aid room. A high built in bed with a blue plastic cover was to the left, a pillow and blankets were folded at one end. On the other side of the room stood a desk and chairs; behind it was a metal cabinet. Beside the cabinet was a door leading through to a small bathroom area. There were no windows with the room being below ground level and their seclusion was guaranteed from any prying eyes.

"Not exactly the Hilton, but we won't be disturbed in here." Steve commented as he closed the door and locked it from the inside. "I've got the only set of keys."

Nina looked across at her husband, "Do you really want me to do this Steve? This is your last chance to say no, because once I start this, I won't stop."

Steve pulled her close and looked her, "You know how much I've wanted to watch you with someone else. I promise you that everything will be all right." He looked over at Jimmy, "Are you okay with this?"

Jimmy shrugged his shoulders, "I'm fine so long as both of you are happy."

"What are we waiting for?" he replied as he flicked the light in the bathroom on and then turned off the light in the larger room.

Adjusting the bathroom door, Steve let enough light in without it being too bright, he then turned to Nina and pulled her close. Taking her face in his hands, he kissed her on the mouth before turning her around to face Jimmy. She held out a trembling hand and pulled Jimmy close, their lips touched gently with little pecks and nibbles. She leaned forward and slipped her tongue between his lips, their tongues exploring each others. Nina felt her Steve's lips on her cheek; she reluctantly broke her kiss with Jimmy and turned to meet her husbands kiss. For a short time, she exchanged kisses with both men until Steve moved behind her, she felt her skirt being lifted and then his hands fumbling for the top of her panty hose. She stood still as her hose were slid down her thighs and calves; she slipped a foot out of each shoe as her hose were completely removed. Steve's hands were soon back on her bare thighs; her skirt was again lifted, this time over her hips so that her wares were on show. She felt Steve remove the band of her ponytail and then his hands fluffing up her free hair.

Nina watched as Jimmy's eyes moved downwards to her bare thighs and pale blue panties. She knew that he'd always loved her legs and hoped nothing had changed, she took his hand and placed it on her panties and then spread her legs a little as his fingers explored between her thighs. Her hand moved to his trousers and gently squeezed the bulge in front of them before moving to his belt. With both hands, she undid the belt and zip, his trousers slipped downwards. Her hand slipped inside his briefs and took hold of his shaft while her other hand pushed the briefs downwards. Nina lowered herself to her knees and looked at the cock that had given her so much pleasure all those years ago; it was more than a handful, thick, hard and straight. She leaned forward and flicked her tongue over the bulbous circumcised head and took satisfaction as Jimmy sighed with pleasure. Then she lowered her lips over it and began to suck gently.

Her husband watched with unprecedented excitement as his wife expertly sucked Jimmy's cock, he removed his jacket and then stepped out of his trousers. He took his cock in hand and stroked it slowly and carefully, he was already close to ejaculation and the fun had only just begun. He stepped close to Nina and rubbed his cock on her cheek; she removed her mouth from Jimmy's cock and turned slightly to take her husband's. For the next few minutes, she alternated between the two cocks, sucking one while her hands titillated the other.

Jimmy watched Nina with wide eyes; it was the first time he'd been in the vicinity of another erect cock. Sure, he'd been in gym showers and changing rooms with other nude men, but this was different. It was almost as if he should be disgusted, but he wasn't. He was enjoying watching Nina suck on her husband's cock; it was similar in size and shape to his, only the head being a little different in shape. Both cocks were now shiny with Nina's saliva as she diligently sucked them for a few seconds each.

"How about I warm you up for Jimmy, then you two can go for it." Steve suggested.

Nina removed her mouth from Jimmy's cock and got to her feet; Steve directed her to the desk and bent her over it. He lifted her skirt over her buttocks and ran his hand over her tight panties, he looked over at Jimmy and smiled, no words were needed. Steve then slipped her panties half way down her thighs giving Jimmy his first glimpse of her pussy. Her pinks lips were smoothly shaven and shiny with arousal, Steve ran a finger down the length of her lips and then eased them apart. He slipped his thumb inside her and tweaked her clitoris with his index finger, Nina sighed as her knees began to buckle leaving her weight on the desk. Then Steve moved behind and quickly eased his cock into her. His thrusts were hard and fast causing Nina to whimper. Jimmy was surprised as Nina had always liked to start slow and gentle; it was only when orgasms were close did things ever get rough and wild.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Nina's Decision

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds