• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cindy

Cindy

12

Cindy glanced at her watch and tapped her foot nervously. Her cup of coffee sat in front of her almost untouched. It was mostly a disguise, an excuse for sitting and waiting in the only coffee shop in her small semi-rural community.

It was almost ten o'clock in the morning, the time her husband John had arranged for Will to meet her. She had arrived ten minutes early, both so Will wouldn't have to wait and a bit of eagerness on her part. Cindy was glad her husband had picked a time before the church crowd went for coffee, so the shop was mostly empty. She had positioned herself at the table furthest from the counter, facing the door and away from the inside of the shop. She felt a bit of a thrill, wondering momentarily if the shop owner or other customers somehow knew what she was up to. She silently laughed at herself. People met strangers in coffee shops all the time for perfectly innocent reasons.

At almost exactly ten the coffee shop door opened and a young man Cindy knew had to be her "date" stepped through the door, glancing around. His eyes focused on her, and his face softened, giving a tentative smile.

"Cindy?" he asked her, though she knew he had seen pictures of her and knew exactly what she looked like. She also was the only woman in her late thirties in the shop, as both the barista and the two other customers were considerably older women.

"Yes, you must be Will," she said, smiling and offering her hand, which he took and shook gently. She noticed his hands were rather large, but not meaty, and he held her hand with a wonderfully tender firmness. Will sat down across from her at the small table.

"Did you find the place ok?" She asked him. She couldn't help thinking how young he looked. Her husband had refused to give her many details beforehand. He was playful like that, and she didn't mind. He knew her preferences and also occasionally challenged her. John had informed her Will was 22 and fresh out of college. He had not mentioned that he was tall and extremely cute, though more in a boyish way than strictly handsome. His shoulders were surprisingly broad for how thin his body looked. Cindy vaguely remembered that at his age most young men hadn't quite filled out their frames.

"It was hard to miss," Will said, interrupting her visual appraisal. She could tell his own eyes were sizing her up, though her light autumn jacket hid most of her figure. Her husband's intervention relived the majority of her fear of rejection; she had no doubt this young man had seen detailed pictures of her body fully nude and engaging in intimate activities and knew what he was getting into, so to speak.

"Am I what you expected?" he asked, and she nodded. He met what few expectations she had. She approved of her husband's selection, at least so far.

"We can stay here for a bit if you want, but I'd like to get back to the house. I don't want to keep my husband waiting for too long," she said. He looked surprised at her directness. She supposed he was used to dealing with young women who didn't know what they wanted and often acted strictly on impulse, without plan or direction. She remembered being such a young woman at one time, though she was always a bit more direct and certain than many of her peers.

Cindy glanced once more at the older ladies in the corner as she gathered her purse and stood up. They seemed to pay no mind to her and her young "date". She felt a slight rush; she was about to do something society would call illicit and wrong. She'd done it before, but still got a thrill from it each time. She suggested Will follow her truck to their house.

The short drive passed quickly, and they soon arrived at the converted farmhouse. Will took in the scenery, and she could tell he was a bit nervous; knowledge which calmed her own nerves. John had told her Will had never done anything like this before, but that he also trusted him to follow through and not freak out.

"We like it out here," Cindy explained as they walked to the door. "It's quiet and gives us a lot of privacy." Will nodded knowingly.

As they stepped inside and took off their coats and shoes, John emerged from around a corner. "Hi Will, nice to finally meet you in person. What do you think?"

"I think everything looks great," Will replied, and Cindy felt herself blush slightly.

Cindy knew her husband wasn't the most conventionally attractive of men. He was certainly not handsome, and his frame was somewhat slender. Still, there was a definite kindness to his face that instantly relaxed people. Cindy reminded herself that while the two had spoken online extensively, this was their first meeting in person.

After finishing college Cindy had briefly been engaged to a gorgeous, rich, yet emotionally distant man. She ended the engagement when she discovered he was cheating on her and she met John shortly thereafter. He was genuine, charming, and amazingly sweet. He made her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, and knew she treasured her with his whole heart. It had taken a couple months, but she eventually fell for him.

John had been clear early on that he practiced recreational nudism. Cindy didn't mind, and found a great deal of spiritual freedom in the trips to naturalist resorts they took after they were married. However, when John suggested swinging she was a bit more hesitant. She had been very sexually active in college, but had figured that she would put that all behind her as a wife and young mother. While many naturalists were not swingers, there were a good number who were, and they were far less secretive about it than the "average" couple might be. It was common knowledge who "played" and who did not, and each group respected the other. Cindy had met a number of wonderful couples who were part of the lifestyle, so she knew it could work for some people.

The first time had been the scariest, but they had selected the other couple carefully and formed a friendship with them before taking it further. It surprised Cindy that she felt so little jealousy when she watched her husband touch the other woman. Having a different man touch her and thrust within her was sexually arousing, but for Cindy the deepest reward was the increased lust and intimacy between John and herself afterwards. They had been married for 15 years and still made love almost every night.

"I'm glad you could make it here, Will. I'm sure we'll all have a good time. Would you like a tour?" John asked.

"Sure," Will replied.

"Well, this is our entry and dining room," John began. "If you'll follow me you'll see the kitchen and living room on the left. The house is really open and we definitely like that." John walked down the hall to the right. "There's a bathroom," John pointed out. Will noticed that this part of the house had been recently remodeled and was not fully painted. "And this," John said, opening a door at the end of the hall, "is our bedroom." It was not especially remarkable, dominated by a large king sized bed flanked by dressers. "I'll let you two get comfortable and come back in a bit." John left the room and shut the door behind him, leaving Will and Cindy alone.

"He can be a bit much at times, but he means well," Cindy said apologetically. "Would you like to see some photographs?" Will nodded, sitting down on the bed. Cindy located a box on the top shelf of her closet, and Will admired her ass as she stretched up to reach it and remove the album held within.

Will opened the plain black covered album to a boudoir style photo of a younger Cindy in lingerie. "John bought me a session for our second anniversary," Cindy explained. "He loves taking pictures himself, but I guess he wanted me to experience a more glamorous setting. It was fun, but I think he got more out of the pictures," she said with a smile.

Will turned the pages and recognized a few photos John had sent him copies of via e-mail. It was an interesting experience to be looking at half-dressed pictures of the woman sitting right next to him.

The album progressed from lingerie to more amateurish nude pictures of Cindy to images of her engaged in sexual activity. Many were of John and Cindy together; her sucking his cock, or of him fucking her. Still, there were pictures of her with other men. There were dozens of shots of her with one man in particular, a darker skinned man who was presumably from India originally. Cindy's husband had documented the darker man fucking Cindy with his rather sizable cock from every conceivable angle.

"What do you think?" Cindy asked Will, trying to gauge his reaction.

"The guy in the pictures is a very lucky guy. And your husband is very giving to allow other men the pleasure of being with you."

"Thank you. John certainly enjoys watching me, but he is very generous. He has his fun with other women on occasion too, you know. As for the lucky other man, well, you're about to be him." Cindy smiled nervously. It was funny that they both knew Will was there to fuck her, and yet there was still a certain ice-breaking period. It was rather endearing, she was glad Will wasn't the sort who expected to be able to just grab her and slam his dick into her without any preliminaries.

"Would you like me to suck on you?" she asked him, setting the album to the side. She wasn't surprised when he nodded eagerly.

Cindy massaged Will's thighs, admiring his firm young body. She thought about kissing him, but decided that was too intimate at this point. She chuckled to herself, realizing that kissing him was too intimate but sucking his cock wasn't.

Will helped her take off his pants and underwear, revealing a sizable erection. Cindy wasn't too surprised; she knew that John liked her "presents" to be well hung. Regardless, Will's penis was truly beautiful. It was thick and very hard, and of wonderful proportion. She looked up at the young man and held tight eye contact as she took his cock into her mouth for the first time.

Will groaned so loudly she wondered if he was going to spurt into her mouth right away. She knew many young men had control issues. She removed his mouth and licked the slides of his shaft for a moment. "Has it been a while?" she asked him tenderly.

"I haven't gotten off in a couple days. I wanted to be 'fully loaded' for you," Will replied almost sheepishly. "And it has been a bit over a month since I was with a woman."

"That's certainly a waste, especially with such a nice erection like this," Cindy replied, taking him back into her mouth. Sucking a near stranger's penis always gave Cindy a real thrill, and she felt a familiar tingling between her thighs. John certainly appreciated her oral efforts, but men were always amazingly appreciative the first time they got head from a woman.

Cindy lifted her mouth once more. "Since you're 'fully loaded' I think I'd like to get you off with my mouth. Then we can take our time and really enjoy it when you are inside of me." She knew this young man would be ready to go again quickly after blowing his first load, and that was if there was any down time at all. She wanted to be able to really enjoy having him inside her, and not have him feel like he had to hold back from coming.

"Why don't you take your shirt off and really get comfortable?" she asked. Cindy removed her own shirt and then jeans, so she was only dressed in a lacy black bra and panty set. She noticed Will's eyes roam across her body lustfully.

"Just let me do the work," she whispered. Will nodded and laced his hands behind his head, looking down as Cindy worshipped his manhood with her tongue.

"Have you ever gotten head from a married woman before?" she asked, flashing her wedding ring towards Will for emphasis.

He shook his head and had to clear his throat to say "No."

"So what do you think so far?" she asked before taking him back into her mouth. A loud groan of pleasure was Will's only response.

The bedroom door opened and John quietly stepped in. "Don't mind me," he told them, sitting down in a chair next to the door. He flashed Will a big goofy thumbs up, which made both Cindy and Will laugh.

The remaining nervous tension was broken, and Cindy focused on giving Will a quality blowjob. She could feel her husband's eyes on her back as she licked and sucked on Will's cock. She was glad the young man didn't seem uncomfortable with John in the room. There had been one guy who promptly lost his erection and couldn't get it back. Will's eyes were closed, and his chest rose and fell rapidly with excitement. Cindy could picture the entire scene in her head, she, the wife, sucking and licking her young lover on the bed while her husband sat behind her, watching and smiling.

Cindy wrapped her hand next to her mouth on his shaft and started bobbing up and down rapidly. She massaged his balls gently with her free hand as she slid his cock head in and out of her mouth. She felt him swell up to even thicker proportions as his orgasm approached. Will groaned out, "I'm gonna come!"

Blast after blast of warm semen spurted into Cindy's waiting mouth. She was impressed by the volume of it, which quickly filled her mouth. Luckily Will wasn't a thruster, and she was able to simply keep her lips around the head of his cock while slowly pumping his shaft with her hand, finishing the job. With her young lover's load still in her mouth she released his cock and turned to make eye contact with her husband. She opened her mouth and let Will's semen dribble out, running down her lips and chin onto his still hard cock. She smiled at John as the last of it dripped out of her mouth.

Cindy bounced out of the bed and over to the adjoining bathroom, leaving the two men alone together, one naked and recently sucked off by the other man's wife.

"Cindy isn't much of a swallower," John explained as Cindy rinsed her mouth out in the bathroom sink. "Luckily she's a good woman and always lets a man finish in her mouth!"

Cindy re-entered the bedroom. "Why don't you get cleaned up, and then we can start the second round," Cindy told Will, who was still lying on his back with semen covering his still partially hard cock. "Don't worry about getting it on the sheets, I'm going to wash them later," she told him as he tried to get up carefully.

Cindy walked over to her husband and kissed him passionately as Will cleaned up. "Enjoying the show, lover?" she asked.

"You know I always do," he replied. Cindy reached down and squeezed her husband's cock through his pants. Though it was notably smaller than Will it still was obviously quite hard.

"You want to join us?" she asked.

"I will later," he answered. "He deserves a chance to be alone with you the first time, and I'm happy just to watch. I got to fuck you last night after all."

"Yes, you did, twice if I recall," Cindy said, beaming at her husband. "You always get so horny the night before our play dates."

"I'm excited to see you be pleasured," he replied. Will returned from the bathroom, cleaned up.

"Hey Will, you want to see my wife's lovely tits don't you?" John asked. He stood up and removed Cindy's bra, tossing it to the side.

Cindy laughed as her husband pulled off her panties as well. "There," he said. "Now you two are both naked." He swatted his wife's ass playfully. "Now go back to your lover," he told her.

She heeded his advice, and Will and Cindy lay down together on her marital bed. He was eager to explore her body, and she was happy to allow him the chance. His hands groped her with youthful lust. It was flattering that a young, strong man could be so excited by her middle aged body. She looked down and saw his cock was already once again fully swollen and ready.

Will cupped one of her breasts in his big hand and held it so his mouth could lick the nipple. Cindy cooed appreciatively, and he took the entire hard bud into his mouth, sucking it tenderly. Cindy was impressed; Will certainly knew how to touch a woman with the right mix of tenderness and firmness.

Cindy closed her eyes and enjoyed touch of the young man she'd only met that morning across her naked body. She certainly was enjoying the experience, but got a special thrill knowing how hot it got John to watch her with other men.

Will's hand fluttered across her stomach down between her thighs. She gasped as he brushed his fingertips across her pussy, teasing her expertly. 'Wow, this young stud is good', she thought to herself, smiling. He eventually slid a single finger into her wetness, exploring her and preparing her to be penetrated by something much larger.

He placed dozens of kisses across her breast and stomach as he stimulated her with his hand. Cindy glanced over at her smiling husband. It was so wicked, so wanton to have him watching her with a guy who was only a few years older than their own son.

Being with Will made Cindy feel young again. It reminded her of when she was a young woman, eagerly touching and groping whatever man she was sharing her bed with at that point in her life. Of course there was a lot to be said for sexual experience, but she felt a certain nostalgia for young, firm bodies and seemingly unending stamina.

She saw John stand up and slowly take his clothes off. It showed that he was eager to see his wife have Will inside her.

"That feels so good," she cooed to Will tenderly. "I want to feel your big cock inside me. Would you get a condom out of the drawer?"

Will opened the drawer she pointed to and quickly ripped open a large sized condom and rolled it down his shaft. Cindy marveled at his erection.

"You like your present?" John asked, noticing his wife's gaze.

"Very much," she told him.

"It's your favorite size," John added.

"You know size isn't that important to me," she responded.

"Yes, but I also know you sure don't complain when a guy is well hung!" John said, chuckling.

Cindy spread her legs apart widely as Will positioned himself in between her thighs, his hard member aimed at her very damp pussy.

"Fuck me, Will," she moaned. "I need you."

Will moved his hips forward and the head of his cock pushed past the entrance to her pussy. She was acutely aware of his girth. "God, baby, it feels so good," she moaned, not making it clear if she was speaking to her husband or her new lover.

Cindy felt Will slide the remainder of his erection deep within her. He certainly was large, and taking his entirety challenged her, in a good way. She would never say any penis felt better than her husbands, but she had to admit that it was nice to be really filled up every now and then.

Will took his time, allowing her to adjust to him. He obviously had been trained by some girl on how not to hurt a woman with his sizable member. He slid back and forth slowly and gently, opening her up while building their shared passion.

She looked to John, whose own cock was fully erect. He wasn't touching himself, merely watching with a huge grin, and he waved at her when she made eye contact. She cried out "Oh yes, Will," both out of passion and for her husband's benefit. She always made a point of expressing how good her lovers felt in a way her husband could see or hear, and Will certainly seemed to enjoy her words as well.

Cindy clung to the sheets and felt the young man thrust deep within her, savoring the sensations and the depravity of the act, being fucked by another man in her bed with her husband watching. The wantonness of it never got old, no matter how many times they did it.

Cindy became concerned John might not have a good view of the action. He certainly had a nice view of Will's thrusting ass, but she suspected her straight husband might prefer something else to look at. "I want you to fuck me from behind," she whispered to Will, who nodded and slid out of her. She arranged herself on all fours facing her husband, so Will had to move to the head of the bed. He slid himself back in her soon enough.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cindy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds