• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Watch Me Squirm

Watch Me Squirm

My husband and I occasionally talk about me becoming involved with another woman. I have admitted I have thought about this myself but I just don't know if I could go through with it. My husband didn't really bring it up again after that last conversation.

My husband and I and two other couples had a trip to Vegas planned for quite some time. We were to be there for a week with nothing to do but have the time of our lives without kids.

The first three days were spent sight-seeing and shopping. By the time evening arrived on the third night we decided it was time to have some real fun. The guys thought it would be fun to take us to a titty bar. Us women decided why the hell not. As long as we all agreed, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

The club the guys selected as our stomping ground for the night was called "The Swingin Pussies." It looked a little shady on the outside but we entered anyway. There were two bouncers at the door for the drunks that couldn't keep their dick in their trousers. The bar was stocked with any liquor imaginable. The dancer's, believe it or not looked like they came from the Playboy Mansion. On the stage were three poles and three women that were naked and fondling each other to "Cherry Pie".

As the dancers on stage finished their routines they moved to the floor selling lap dances and three new girls took the center stage. One of the dancers sauntered our way. She was gorgeous. Her hair was to the middle of her back and a deep chestnut brown. She had emerald green eyes that looked like they could see your soul. She was a slim, average height woman with a nice set of 38d's and tan all over.

She was the first to arrive and walked up to my husband and asked if he would care for a dance. Before I could say anything, he whipped out a $50 and stuck it in her g-string. I was floored. I had agreed to come to the bar but not my husband getting a hard on over some other chick whose body was better than mine. As she started grinding her hips in front of him, she put one hand on her right tit, tracing circles around her nipple and the other hand was rubbing her pussy. My husband must have liked what she was doing because he had a tent pop up in three seconds flat. The more I watched her sway her tits, ass, and twat in my husbands face; I started getting a little excited myself. I could feel the moisture completely soaking my g-string.

One of the other guys thought he would be a smart ass and when the second dancer came to our table, he paid for a dance for his wife. I thought she was going to get up and run. As this blonde woman started her sexy sashay in front of my friend, I was really starting to feel my juices flow. My friend was looking at her lap but the dancer lifted her chin and made her watch as a tit was rubbed along her cheek. Slowly my friend loosened up and was also getting excited.

Towards the back of the bar, was a hallway I thought just had the restrooms but I was about to find out otherwise.

My husband said he needed to go to the bathroom but no one really listened because the blond was now placing my friends hand on her crotch and helping her play with her clit. About 10 minutes later, my husband came back to the table but instead of sitting, he grabbed my hand and told me to follow him.

We came to a door halfway down the hall and passed the bathrooms. He knocked twice and turned the knob. As he pulled me into this room, it took my eyes a few minutes to adjust. The lights were dim and I finally saw the only thing in this room other than speakers was a table with a long booth and a chair in a corner. My husband led me to the booth and we both sat down. All the sudden a song comes on and the stripper that danced my husbands pole to attention comes dancing out from behind a curtain. My husband leans over and whispered into my ear he had seen me getting aroused and wanted my dance to be unforgettable. I didn't quite catch on at first, but a few minutes later I knew what my husband had done.

The stripper dances over, already running her hands all over her own body. As my husband moves to the chair in the corner, the dance went to a whole new level. She started fondling her tits and pinching her nipples. One hand slowly trails down her stomach and starts massaging her pussy thru her g-string. Suddenly, she pulls me to my feet. I was surprised and curious about the tingling sensation my body had, but became very horny as she starts undoing the buttons on my blouse. She lets it drop to the floor and dances around to undo my bra. Her hands come around me and she gently starts pulling at my boobs. I lean my head back and a soft moan escapes. I have never felt my pussy so wet. As her hands keep roaming over my body, I gently push one hand to my pussy hoping she will fill my hole with her finger. She inserts one finger and another moan escapes. I start moving slowly to the pace her finger has set. I am just about to explode when she stops and leads me to the bench. As I am laid down on the bench, I hear my husband in the corner stroking his meat and moaning as this stranger has just finger-fucked his wife.

My companion realizes I am watching my husband so to get my attention she spreads my legs wide and shoves two fingers in me. She used enough force to regain my attention. When her face is at cunt level, she runs her fingers along my lips and over my clit. She starts licking my clit but has added another finger to my hole. I caught my breath and arched my back pushing her nose further into me as my moans become louder. I had never felt anything like this before. Don't misunderstand, my husband knows how to eat me into a frenzy, but no one understands the female body better than another female. This female was truly taking me to new heights. My hips started fucking her face as my orgasm came closer and my hands were pulling at my nipples. Before I knew what happened I came with such a force, I saw fireworks going off. My body was shaking almost violently but lover girl didn't quit licking me until the last drop was gone. It took me a good couple minutes to catch my breath but not near that long for me to realize what I was about to do to this puss in front of me.

As I pulled her g-string off, the juices had already started running down her legs. I laid back and she mounted my face. This was the first time I had seen another woman's pussy up so close. I started by licking all the juice off her legs then started making circles around her opening with my thumb. I slid my thumb in and started stroking the velvety insides of her pussy. I had never felt anything like it and realized how much I wanted to taste her. I started flicking her clit with my tongue and replaced my thumb with two other fingers. As I started sucking on her clit, her hips started gyrating on my face. As I picked up the finger fucking pace, she also picked up her pace. Before long she was fucking my face with unbelievable force. It didn't take long after she started fucking my face that she started screaming and her body was convulsing with an earth shattering orgasm. She stopped moving but I had her pinned on my face until I felt I had cleaned her pussy.

After she rolled off my face, I heard a noise and looked towards the corner to see my husband shoot his load into the air and some landing on his stomach. I felt bad forgetting he was even there, so I went and knelt down before him to lick his dick clean.

I thanked the stripper with a long sensual French kiss and a quick slip of a finger into her hole, that my husband and I left the room hand in hand. When we reached our table, our friends were just sitting back down. I noticed the starry eyed look on the girls' faces and realized they must have seen fireworks also.

Who knows, when we might have a whole new meaning for the word friendship.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Watch Me Squirm

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 292 milliseconds