• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kathy's Brother Ch. 05

Kathy's Brother Ch. 05

It was surprisingly easy to get out of the house. Jack escaped my hold long enough to turn back and silently pull my parents' bedroom door closed. I held my breath while he did it and then scurried quietly to my room. By the time I'd pulled on shorts and a T-shirt and crept barefoot downstairs, Jack was waiting for me, dressed like I was, by the front door. We slipped outside and Jack applied his magic to the door, closing it without a sound.

Our street was a dead end. The developers had probably called it a cul-de-sac, and had made a little park of the tiny bit of ground too small to build on after they'd finished the houses. Past it, the land dropped away to the four-lane road that provided access to this suburb and the others that stretched out beyond it. All the neighborhood kids had played here, staging mock battles between the trees, digging hide-outs and building forts. When we were older, it had become a place to escape our parents and smoke cigarettes and drink stolen booze. Most of us had had our first kiss here, first watching the bolder ones, then participating in a round-robin of more or less blissful discovery.

Jack led me to a wrought-iron bench under a tree at the farthest end of the park. The city services seemed to have noticed that nobody much came here anymore, and had neglected the up-keep. The boughs of a giant oak dipped around us like the short veil on a woman's fifties hat. Under their shadow no grass grew. Leaves turning to mulch and the caps of a thousand acorns scrunched under our bare feet.

Jack sat on one end of the bench and I leaned against the arm-rest at the other end and draped my legs over his lap. We eased back a minute, catching our breath. Then he looked over at me and cocked an eye-brow, and we were laughing out loud, releasing the pent-up tension of our narrow escape.

"So," Jack began, his hands brushing the dirt and acorn caps from my feet and slipping over my ankles and calves, "we need to come up with a story."

"No shit, boy genius. Got any ideas?" I was beginning to relax, and I slid down on the bench until his hands were at my knees.

"Well, I was thinking we tell them Warren came over with an XJ he'd just finished and wanted to take us for a test ride. That'd explain our cars in the drive, and we could just walk up and say he'd dropped us at the corner. Yeah, and we stopped for lunch or coffee or whatever. That should do it. I mean, the XJ's a four door, so we'd all fit. What do you think?"

My big brother the secret agent, I thought. Really. I mean it. Cool as a cucumber: hiding behind the door when Dad came in, keeping me calm. Dragging me over and spying on my parents having sex. Pulling the door shut after we'd all come and getting us out of there. Thinking up a cover story. Mr. Cool.

I was deep into his story, seeing our way out of this. Then, oh, my god. It all flooded back to me. My parents. Having sex. Anal sex. That picture flitted through my mind again: Dad sliding his thumb through the KY into my Mom's ass, lubing it up, and then easing his big cock into her. Mom groaning and opening up to him, taking it all in.

That wasn't really possible, was it? I mean, Ok. A little lube on the ass. Maybe a finger, or, oh shit, a thumb poking in. But that my Mom could take a cock that big. Back there. I could feel my own sphincter contract and relax rhythmically as I envisioned it. What I wasn't prepared for was how wet my pussy got thinking about it. I let my memory slip back over what I'd seen. Dad's huge, hard prick, bouncing behind my Mom's waiting ass. Mom on her knees, spread wide open, saying, "Just do it." And then Dad just pushing in. All the way in.

My thighs flopped open and my hips raised, willing Jack's fingers up to my oozing pussy.

"Jesus, Kathy. You helpless slut! I'm sitting here racking my brains to find a way out of this and you're trying to hump my hand. "

"Jack, your plan is a masterpiece. I'm sure it'll work." I smiled lazily up at him. "But now you've figured it out, we've got some time before we go home. All work and no play will make..."

"Yeah. Jack a dull boy." I arched my back and pulled up my shirt and pointed my stiff nipples at him. "Well, I guess we don't want that to happen," he grinned, and leaned down to suck me between his lips.

I basked in his licks and suction and bites, pushing up at him, and all the time I was aware of his cock, growing and throbbing, trying to fight its way out of his shorts and through mine.

The position we'd wormed ourselves into allowed Jack to suckle on my left nipple while his shorts-clad erection stroked along my inner thigh. I'd had as much as I could stand. I stood up and Jack groaned at the loss of contact. I turned to him, and he watched through slit eyes and lifted to help me as I tugged his shorts down over his hips. His cock was bobbing in his lap, slapping against his stomach. I straightened and wriggled out of my shorts and threw my top aside. I'd been naked outdoors before, on our deck, but out here, under the oak tree, I felt like some sort of wood-land goddess. I lifted my arms over my head and spun around, delighting in the air on my body and the sudden feel of release it gave me.

"Kath," Jack moaned to me. I turned to face him and saw him spread-eagled on the bench, his desire evident. I felt a moist softening between my legs, and thought, "Even a goddess has to get hers."

I turned from him and straddled his legs and bent over and pointed my ass back at him. Just as his hands encompassed my cheeks, I wrapped my hands around his cock. I felt an electric shock rip through us. Jack jerked forward and his tongue drove into my pussy. I bucked and started to come, and squeezed his cock with both hands. His veins expanded under my grip and a fiery warmth lit up my palms. He reared back and I sat down on him, but we were both too far gone to get him inside me. His cock nestled in the crack of my buns. His drawn-up balls were tight and hard against my clit as I reached forward and grabbed my ankles and mashed down onto him. Jack's cock throbbed spasmodically and I knew he was coming. My ass-hole opened against the base of his penis and clutched at him as he started to let go, like tiny lips milking him. A vision of Mom, on her knees and her ass spread open to receive my Dad's cock, flooded my brain.

Oh god, oh shit, oh fuck. Wave after wave of orgasm washed over and through me. I reached back and grabbed Jack's cock with both hands, holding it tightly to my ass, feeling it buck and jerk against me. I just sat like that, the tremors of Jack's orgasm matching my own, my head thrown over my shoulders and my back arced over him.

After a while I turned and smeared his come slowly into his chest, and sat on his knees, facing him.

"You sure you've got our story straight?" Jack asked me. Hid hand held mine and moved with me as I rubbed his chest and belly.

"Yep. Sure. Story straight." I bent over and covered his face with kisses. He held me still and kissed my lips. I was still shaky when Jack pulled me up and led me back to the house.

On the way, he said, "Listen, Kath. I think this is the moment to pop our living together deal to them. They'll be in the, you know, after-glow of what they just did. Now's the time."

After-glow. Tell me about it. My legs were wobbly and my mind was mush. Inside the front door, Jack seemed to realize what he had on his hands, and pushed me to the stairs. "You go get cleaned up, and calmed down, and I'll see you down here soon."

I undressed and got under the shower, still in my fucked-silly dream world, but by the time I'd dried off and gotten dressed, I felt a little more like facing my parents. I put on some make-up and checked myself out in the mirror. Looking good. Not at all like my brother's park bench fuck goddess. Super-sensitive-ass park bench fuck goddess. I watched blood rush to my cheeks in the mirror.

"Let's leave that one for later, Kath," I told myself. Even so, the pictures of my parents flashed through my head, and the remembered feel of Jack's cock throbbing between my cheeks made my knees buckle.

"Oh, come on, Kathy. Not now. Leave it." I shrugged my shoulders and stood up straight, concentrating on getting my hair tied back in a pony-tail. I looked in the mirror again. Just Kathy. OK.

Mom, Dad and Jack were out on the deck, drinking white wine. I watched from the doorway as my Mom's head tilted back and she laughed at something Jack had said. She looked so normal. Just like she hadn't had her ass split wide by my father's big cock. Or maybe this was the way she always looked. Like maybe they did that every day. I was starting to lose it again. I forced my eyes open to see my family. Everyone looked normal. I took a deep breath and slid the door open and walked over to them, hoping I looked normal, too.

Dad smiled at me and poured a glass of wine and handed it to me. Just like he hadn't... I suppressed that thought and smiled back at him.

"Hi, Kath. So you two had a good afternoon?"

I fumbled for a chair and sat down. "Sure. Really exciting. You heard all about it?"

"Yeah. Seems Warren's a magician when it comes to old Jags. Jack was just telling us all about the apartment he's got lined up for school. Sounds great."

I looked over at Jack, and he sat up and leaned toward Dad. "Listen," he said. "That's something I want to talk to you both about. Phil and I were going to share the place, it's actually his apartment, but it looks like he won't be coming back to school this year. So now I'm stuck for a room-mate."

Mom and Dad both nodded, and Jack continued. "So I was thinking maybe the best solution would be for Kathy to move in with me. It'd solve my problem, and cost you less than the dorm."

I realized I was gripping the stem of my glass tightly and holding my breath. When nobody exploded, I began to think Jack had chosen his moment perfectly. I looked over at him again and saw him sitting back easily in his chair. He shot me a quick smile, and I relaxed, too, waiting for my parents' reaction.

Dad took a sip of wine and didn't say anything. Mom sat there a minute, mute like my father, before she put her glass down and said, "You know, maybe that's not such a bad idea."

Yes! Maybe there'd be some discussion, some weighing of pros and cons, some ifs and buts. Whatever. I knew at that moment that it was a done deal.

"Think about it, Rob," she told my Dad. "I know it would ease my mind, not having to worry about my baby girl. Knowing she was safe with Jack." She reached over and took my hand. "I'm such a fool. You're not my baby girl at all." She gave me a small, conspiratorial grin, reminding me of our talk this morning. "You're all grown up, and I know you don't need anyone to look after you. But it's not easy for me to let you go." She clasped me tightly with her right hand and raised her left to swipe at the corners of her eyes.

Dad put his hand on her shoulder. "Yeah. OK. I can see that. I guess it would make me more comfortable, too. But aren't freshmen supposed to live in the dorm? I mean, I thought that was a college rule. And then there's the whole dorm life thing. That's where you meet people." He smiled at Mom. "That's where I met you."

Mom let go of my hand and sat back in her chair. I could almost hear her business-woman's brain ticking. "Rob, Kathy's not going to have any problem meeting people. Certainly not with Jack there." She thought again for a second. "I think we could work something out. As a matter of fact, I believe I know just who to call. I'll get on it first thing in the morning."

And that was that. It was settled. Arranged. Done.

Mom, Dad and Jack chatted on, and I pretended to listen for a while, but eventually I closed my eyes. So this was it. I was leaving home, going all the way across the country, and moving in with my big brother. My brilliant big brother, who'd set this all up and made it happen. My brilliant, sexy big brother, who'd been fucking my brains out for two weeks and had figured a way for us to keep it up all year. Forever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kathy's Brother Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 787 milliseconds