• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Weekend at the Cabin

A Weekend at the Cabin

12

Leaving work early this Friday was an excellent idea, and the long leisurely drive up to your cabin is really relaxing me, not to mention it is gorgeous. A long winding two lane highway, high snow-covered peaks in the distance, and pine trees blanketing the mountainsides. In awe of the beauty of it all, I almost miss my turn off. Slamming on the brakes, I swear under my breath at myself for my lack of attention to the road. I turn off the main highway and checking the odometer, I remember you telling me, "it's exactly 7 miles to the fork in the road, make a right, then go for exactly 3 more...at that point, you cant miss it. I'll be there waiting." Since I have never been up to your cabin before, I am anxious to see if the setting is a beautiful as you claim. I smile at the thoughts that immediately follow, knowing what our weekend together will consist of.

Going slowly, so as not to kick up too many rocks onto my new truck, I am only prolonging the inevitable. A weekend alone with you, in the middle of no where, with no one else around...just you, me and mother nature. I smile as I think about what surprises you might have in store for me. Checking the odometer again as I see the fork in the road, I laugh. "Exactly 7 miles...I should have known you would have it down to the tenth..." I say thinking about your fine attention to detail. Making the right hand turn, the road makes a steep climb up the mountainside. Following the twists and turns, I creep along not wanting to scratch or dent my truck, and every time I hear a rock ding on the door, I cringe. "Damn it!" I mutter under my breath as I hear more and more rocks hitting the sides.

One last look at the odometer indicates I have less than a mile to go. Just with that, my heart starts beating a little faster in anticipation. With one last tight turn in the road, my truck rounds the bend. I take a deep breath as I am in awe of the vista that awaits me. I roll to a stop and take several minutes to just take it all in. The dense pine trees gradually thinning out as the mountains slop downwards to a dark blue lake; the color reminds me of the darkest blue ocean water. A small fishing boat is tethered to the dock that is an extension of the deck built onto the side of the cabin. And the cabin...that in itself is a masterpiece made of solid dark wood logs, each notched and fit with the next, like a perfect jigsaw puzzle; an all around covered deck with a few lounge chairs and tables, and in one corner a swing, perfectly sized for two.

I see a thin plume of gray smoke wafting up from the rock chimney, and smile as I can only imagine what the fireplace must look like, and what pleasures I will enjoy in front of it with you. Creeping towards the cabin, I see your truck and park mine along side. Climbing from it, I close the door and take a deep breath, enjoying the crisp clean air filling my lungs. Glancing at my bag, I decide to come back for it later, after all, with the few items I brought, I won't be needing them for a few hours. Besides, when you bring my bag in for me, and I know you will offer to do that, you will already be thinking about what sexy little outfit may be packed inside.

Opening the door the cabin, I step inside. "Hi...I'm here." I wait for a few seconds then speak again, "Hello..." Again, without a response, I close the door and make my way through the cabin, getting familiar with my new surroundings. The mounts on the wall, make me shudder as I've never really cared for them, and I quickly move on, but only after seeing a large set of antlers above the incredible stone fireplace. A mischievous grin comes over my lips as I step over the bear skin rug on the floor, several feet away from the fireplace. "Nice touch," I say approvingly. I continue on, and see several pictures of you with your buddies, holding some huge fish, beaming smiles at the camera. Leaving the living room, I head down the hallway, peering into each room until I reach the bedroom.

It is just how I imagined; a king size four poster bed with a patterned hunter green comforter and sheets, and nice big fluffy pillows. I walk over and sit on the edge of the bed, feeling how soft the comforter is and how firm the mattress is beneath it. Leaning down I take off my boots and lie back on the bed, snuggling one of the large pillows next to me, curling my body around it. I inhale deeply and moan quietly as I take in your scent. Feeling myself drift closer to sleep, I resist the urge and sit up. Sliding off the edge of the bed, I slowly walk down the hall towards the kitchen. Turning the corner, I see a note folded in half on the counter next to the fridge. Smiling at your thoughtfulness, I open it and begin to read:

"Hey Baby, I'm glad you made it. I decided to take a short hike to see what's been wandering around outside over the last week. Don't worry, I've got my Magnum, so I'll be fine. There's plenty of stuff in the fridge so help yourself to whatever you would like. Make yourself comfortable and I will be back soon. And if you decide to wait for me wearing only your birthday suit on the rug in front of the fire, go right ahead. You know I can't wait to feel your sexy body next to mine... D xxx"

I fold your note and carefully place it back down on the counter, smiling at your not so very subtle hint. Opening the fridge, I see an array of beverages, beer, wine, lemonade, bottle water, and a few cans of soda. Pulling out the crisper drawers, I see all the salad fixin's, and an assortment of fruit. I giggle as I already know what you were thinking when you bought them. Reaching into a bag, a pull off a handful of grapes from the bunch. Mmmm, large seedless red grapes, my favorite. You always know just how to put a smile on my face. Nibbling them I pour myself a glass of white wine, then make my way back into the living room and take a seat on the plush couch facing the fireplace. Placing my wine on the end table, I lean back and close my eyes as I feel the gentle warmth of the fire on my skin.

My mind wanders, and I imagine you there with me; your strong muscular arms wrapped around me holding me close to you, your kisses on my neck giving me shivers all over, the only light in the room coming from the small logs ablaze in the fireplace. My breathing deepens as I slide my legs apart slightly and begin to gently rub my mound, feeling the heat of my body through my jeans. My other hand takes a hold of one of my 38DD breasts, cupping it, my fingers lightly grazing over my hardening nipple. I arch my back as I lay back on the couch, one foot resting on the floor, the other at the back of the couch, my knee bent. Slipping my hand up my shirt, I feel the softness of my skin against my palm and smile to myself as I think about your hand doing the same thing to me.

My hips rise and fall as I rub myself harder through my jeans. I know it's only a matter of minutes before I can't wait any longer to feel the warmth of my pussy without my jeans and panties. Hastily undoing my button and lowering the zipper, I lift my ass and slide my jeans and panties down and off one foot, leaving them bunched around my ankle on the floor. Taking my hand from my breast, I gently part my soft shaven folds and gently touch my clit. Even though I was expecting my touch, I jump slightly as my fingers touch my most sensitive spot, moaning softly. Pulling back the hood that shrouds my clit, I angle my hips making my little love bud protrude further. Sliding two fingers downwards, I wet them with my juices, already beginning to coat the outside of my pussy.

With my fingertips slick, I circle them around my clit. My hips rise and fall in unison with my circular motions. The crackling of the fire and imagining you there, makes my clit swell and my pussy twitch. I bring my fingers to my mouth so that I can taste my wetness and take my time sucking my fingers clean of my nectar. Mmmm, I love my own taste and quickly put them back into my pussy, rewetting them again. Removing my now very slippery fingers, I place them on either side of my clit and squeeze them together, trapping my clit between them. This always makes me shudder and today is no exception. They slide upwards to the tender tip of my clit and I dab at it, tapping it harder the longer I do it. I feel the heat increasing deep inside me and my clit throbs in rhythm with my heartbeat.

Pulling my bare pussy lips further apart, I start to rub my clit, up and down, up and down. I start to feel a thin layer of perspiration forming on my body as I intensify my clit massage. Alternating from up and down motions, I move my fingers around the base of my clit, circling it, then drawing my fingertip upwards to the tip and back down again. I feel my orgasm building quickly and my apply more pressure to my clit, pushing it down then watching it rise up again. I am so into my own self pleasure that I don't see you standing at the window watching me. My moans gradually get louder as I get closer to cuming and I can't wait any longer. Tilting my hips, my clit extends further outwards and my legs tremble as my pussy spasms uncontrollably.

"Uuggghhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm! Ohhh, yessssss!" I mumble as waves of my orgasm move through me. With my pussy still spasming, I lay flat on the couch, my finger gently rubbing over my still throbbing clit. I smile to myself as I think about stealing these few minutes for myself, and picture you out amid the trees, searching for whatever lives nearby. Raising my arms over my head I stretch out and take a deep breath, only to be startled by a knock at the window. "Oh shit!" I say as I sit up, frantically looking for my clothes to cover myself, not remembering they are bunched up around my ankle. Realizing it is you, I flop back down onto the couch.

"Hey Baby!" you say loudly. "Having fun?" Without lifting my head, I just raise my hand and wave at you. "I'll be in in just a sec...I gotta get my boots off out here."

"OK, Baby," I reply as I sit up and begin to pick up my jeans.

"Don't bother with those," you say beaming a smile at me, "you aren't gonna need them."

I pull my jeans and panties away from my ankle and toss them to one side, then lay back on the couch. Hearing you banging around outside the door, makes me wonder what you're doing, and I think to myself, "What in the hell is he doing out there? That's a lot of noise just for taking off a pair of boots." After a few minutes, you walk in, slowly closing the door behind you. Without saying a word, you look over at me and smile, slowly letting your eyes move over my body, focusing on my puffy pussy lips and moist thighs.

You walk towards the fireplace and stoke the logs, adding a couple more to the fire.

Turning to face me, I can't help but notice the bulge in your camouflage pants, and I grin and lick my lips in anticipation. You see my eyes are fixed on your crotch and you place one hand there, squeezing your already hard cock. Looking up at you, I smile, "so, how long were you watching me?"

"Long enough to see you drive up, come inside, wander around, lay on my bed, read my note, eat a few grapes and get yourself some..."

I interrupt you, "Ok, ok...I get the idea...so, you've been watching me ever since I got here...what were you doing, waiting for me to arrive so you could see what I would do?"

You step closer and kneel down next to the couch and fold your arms leaning on them, smiling, "No Baby, but I did like what I saw," you say as you kiss me gently on the lips. "I was just curious to see what you would do as I wasn't here to greet you. Looks to me like you made yourself right at home." Before I can say anything, you kiss me again. This time your tongue pushes into my mouth, the tip flicking against mine. You move your hands, placing one on my head, gently caressing my long blonde locks, your other hand resting just above my stomach, sliding side to side.

Instinctively, my hips rise up and down, silently beckoning you. Responding to my body, you slide your hand down over my stomach and over the closely trimmed patch of hair. I moan into your mouth as I feel your fingers slipping between my moist folds, masterfully manipulating my swelling clit. Your tongue probes deeper into my mouth as your fingers find their way down to my wet slit. I lift my hips up higher to you and widen my legs as far as I can as you push two fingers into me. Breaking our kiss, you lift your head only a few inches from mine and watch my reaction as you curl your fingers inside me and begin to massage my g-spot.

"Oooh, you're so wet Baby," you whisper. "And your pussy is so tight around my fingers...I can't wait to feel how your hot little box feels on my cock."

You smile as you see my mouth open and close as my breathing quickens. Taking your hand from my head, you reach over to unbutton my shirt, pulling it open and revealing my large tits encased in my black lace bra. Leaning over me, you gently nibble on my nipples closest to you, your hand massaging and gently pinching the other. I arch my back as I feel your teeth and finger and thumb teasing my nipples. You know how sensitive my nipples are and always enjoy the chance to play with them as much as possible, knowing you will reap the benefits of it just as much as I will.

Slowly withdrawing your fingers from my pussy, you lightly trail your fingers up and down my silky smooth labia, nearing my clit, but not touching it. Pinching the center of my bra, you unhook it and smile as it falls away from my tits exposing them completely to you. I open my eyes as I love to watch your tongue on my nipples and you flick one, watching as the hardness of it makes my breast sway a little. You smile at me while you encircle my nipple with your lips, sucking it into your mouth, pulling away and then letting it go. My entire body is tingling and when you pinch my clit and nibble on my nipple at the same time, it sends shockwaves all through me.

"Oh Baby, you know exactly how to tease me, to please me, to drive me crazy with desire," I whisper to you.

You moan in acknowledgement and lean over, giving my other nipple the same treatment. I run my fingers through your hair, and pulling you down, I lift my body upwards, forcing more of my tit into your mouth. My moans get louder as you massage and play with my clit more forcefully, rubbing it, patting it, squeezing it. I can't lay still as you are driving me crazy, and I feel like I am on fire.

"Yeah, yeah, mmmmmmmm," I manage in between my constant moans of pleasure. "Ooohhhhhh, oh Baby."

"You gonna cum for me?" you whisper just before you kiss me hard and plunge your fingers deep into my drenched pussy.

"Mmmm, hhhhhmmmmm," I moan as you continue to kiss me. You finger fuck my pussy, in and out, in and out, your knuckles pressing against my pelvic bone. You pull away slightly and watch me as my body contorts, my pussy clamping down onto your fingers, restricting their movement, forcing you to push them harder into me.

"That's it Baby, cum for me," you say working your fingers into me, turning and twisting your wrist. "Yeah, cum for me...I know you want to Baby."

"Yessss, yes Baby....Oohhhhhhh, I'm cummmingg!" My hips buck up and down, but you keep your fingers working in and out of me, feeling my pussy contracting around them. You take a hold of my nipples, one in between your finger and thumb, the other in your mouth and squeeze them hard, making me squeal, a stark contrast to my loud moans. My body falls flat onto the couch after my orgasm, but you keep your fingers inside me, feeling my pussy occasionally spasming. You lean over and kiss me deeply, your tongue gently pushing against mine.

"I want a taste," I whisper when you lift your head from mine. Smiling at me, you slide your fingers out of my dripping pussy and deliberately graze them over my still throbbing clit making me gasp. I open my mouth as I see your hand coming closer. Trailing your fingertips over my lips I have to lift my head and quickly suck your fingers into my mouth to get them. You watch me as I close my eyes and savor the wetness that coats your fingers, pushing them almost all the way out of my mouth with my tongue then sucking them back in again. I moan as I taste my pussy juices all over your finger, "Mmmmm."

"How do you taste?" you ask, knowing exactly how I already taste, and probably what my answer will already be.

"Why don't you taste for yourself."

Not saying anything, you lean back and take a hold of my hips, swinging me around. Lifting my legs, you rest my thighs on your shoulders, my soaked pussy only inches from your face. Positioned like this, it keeps your hands free to touch and tease me elsewhere on my body too. I giggle as I see the smile on your face broaden. You always tell me how much you love to eat my pussy and I can't wait for you to start as I know you always make me cum when you do. You close your eyes and inhale deeply, taking in the aroma from my pussy. I run my fingers through your hair and you open your eyes. Staring into my eyes, you flick at my swollen clit with the tip of your tongue, your eyes still looking into mine.

"Eat me Baby," I murmur, "make me cum all over your face...I want you to taste me, all of me..." Before I have a chance to finish, you bury your face into my pussy, your tongue slipping in and out of my pussy, your nose pressed against my clit, your hands holding and squeezing my ass. I hear your breathing rapidly deepen as you lick and suck on me with a frenzy. You always go at me with such fervor that it's almost like it's the first time you've eaten my pussy in months. I have no complaints as you always make me cum, and I love the slurping sounds you make as you enjoy your feast.

"Fuck you taste incredible, Baby," you say very quickly before resuming your oral assault on me. You look up at me feeling the walls of my pussy surrounding your probing tongue dipping deeper into me. I try to keep my eyes open to watch as you enjoy devouring me, but I just can't. I never can. The incredible sensations you give me are just too overwhelming. You flatten your tongue and drag it over my erect clit, then flick the tip of your tongue up and down, making me squirm. Hovering above me, you exhale heavily, making me tremble from the intense heat of your mouth.

Seeing my reaction, you close your lips around my clit, sucking it, pulling it deeper into your mouth. I lift my hips up higher to ease some of the tension, but you suck even harder. You slide one hand from my ass to my pussy and push two fingers into me. I gasp as I feel your fingers penetrating me, which quickly draws my attention away from my throbbing clit. With your fingers wet, you slide them down to my ass. My body tenses as I feel you gently rubbing my tightly puckered ass and you nibble on my clit gently to distract me. I immediately relax and when I do, you push your finger into me. I squirm, trying to prevent you from doing this to me, but you stay with me, not letting me move too far.

I react the same way every time to your finger invading my ass, but you know that I will eventually relax enough to enjoy it. Letting me get used to your finger, you hold it motionless but at the same time step up the attention and affection to my clit. You lower your mouth and poke your tongue in and out my pussy, licking and slurping like a man possessed. I writhe and squirm from your tongue diving in and out of me and you push your finger a little further into my ass. This time, I push down onto your finger moaning, "yesss Baby, give me more."

Smiling at my words, you push your face harder against me and slowly work your finger in and out. I place my hand down and start to furiously rub my clit. My whole lower body is tingling and trembling and as usual, when you do this to me, I cum almost immediately. My thighs move in squeezing your head and my body convulses, loud guttural moans of ecstasy escaping me. I hear you moaning as you taste my cum flowing over your tongue and my ass contacting and squeezing your finger over and over again. With your face still planted in my pussy, you slowly slip your finger out of my ass, drawing a loud gasp from me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Weekend at the Cabin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds