• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ralph's Slut

Ralph's Slut

I have worked for the same company for almost ten years. With the exception of the first year and a half when I was hit on by everyone, including the seventeen-year kid in the mailroom, I have been pretty much left alone. Once the office Don Juan's figured out that I was a married woman who didn't play around the serious passes stopped and things around the office settled into harmless flirting and some kidding around. I did get a tad carried away at a couple of office Christmas parties, but it never went past some french kissing and a quick feel or two so it came as a big surprise to me when all of a sudden the office wolves were back in force. They were not only after me hot and heavy, but they seemed to think that I would be receptive.

Receptive I was not. I was flattered by all the attention I was getting, what forty-year-old woman with four kids wouldn't be, but it wasn't attention that I sought or wanted. One night after a couple of weeks of fighting off the heavy passes, I stopped at a local lounge with some people from work. I had a couple of drinks and I danced with a few of the guys. I was on the dance floor with Herb when he suddenly cupped my breast and whispered, "What say you and me go out into the parking lot for some backseat action?"

I pulled away from him and slapped him across the face as hard as I could. He gave me an angry look, "What the fuck is wrong with you Mickey?"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you is the question. Where do you get off grabbing feels of me and trying to hustle me into the parking lot like some tramp?"

"If the shoe fits, wear it."

"What does that mean?"

"Look baby, if you are going to say on your web site that you like to fuck around, you shouldn't be surprised when guys want to take you up on it."

"Web site? I don't have a web site."

"Don't give me that crap Mickey. It's you, plain as day it's you. There isn't any doubt at all."

"I'm telling you that I do not have a web site and I don't have any idea of what you are talking about."

Herb gave me a long look and then said, "Okay, if that's how you want to play it. Come on. We'll go back to the office, I'll pull it up and then we will see what you have to say."

Curiosity got the best of me and so I told him to lead the way.

We walked across the street to the office, took the elevator to our floor and I followed him to his office. I watched as he brought his computer up and logged onto the Net and then clicked on Favorites.

"We'll go to yesterday's posting first" and he clicked on a URL and entered his user name and password. He clicked on a few more things and then we came to a screen that said, "Welcome and then he scrolled down a list until he came to "Horny Forty" and he clicked on it. He got a screen that said that said "Horny Forty" and underneath that was a thing that said STORY.

"Here she is again, my hot slut wife. Not bad for being forty and the mother of four. She loves to suck cock and take it up the ass. Her favorite things are to fuck other men while I watch and gang bangs - the more the merrier. To see more of her go to" and it gave a URL for a site.

Herb scrolled down and I saw five pictures of me. I knew they were of me because I recognized the little butterfly tattoo that Ralph had talked me into getting and I recognized the photos as being ones that we had taken in the bedroom one night when we were fooling around with a new digital camera. There was no face so no one could possibly know that it was me, at least not unless they had seen me naked. I looked at Herb and said, "What makes you think that's me?"

"Let's go to your site" and he clicked on the link and a screen came up. Herb clicked on members, entered a password and as the screen filled my jaw dropped. It was me all right, in all my naked glory and doing things that no man but my husband was ever supposed to see. Pictures of me with a cock in my mouth. Pictures of me smiling into the camera holding my tits like I was offering them to the viewer. Pictures of me fingering myself. Pictures of me holding my pussy lips open. Pictures of me with cum on my face, with cum leaking out of my ass and with a cum filled pussy. And last, but by no means least, pictures of me being fucked in my ass and pussy all the while looking into the camera and smiling.

Stunned, I sat down on the chair next to Herb's desk and weakly asked, "Who else knows about this?"

"My guess would be everyone in the building. I know that everyone on this floor has it on their Favorites since Steve found it on the Net. You still saying that it's not you?"

"How can I? It is pretty obvious that it is me. The problem is that I don't know anything about it. Oh, I know where the pictures came from. My husband bought a digital camera and we played around with it in the bedroom, but those were supposed to be personal - no one was ever supposed to see them. God damn him! The miserable rotten bastard had no right to do this to me."

As I stared at the screen my blood began to boil as I thought of what I was going to do to Ralph when I got home and castration would be the least of it.

Herb interrupted my thoughts, "So none of this is true, I mean about the gangbangs and that stuff?"

I just looked at him as an idea formed in my mind. "The gangbang part isn't true and neither is the part about him watching me with other men, but the rest of it is pretty much on the money."

I looked at Herb as I decided what I was going to do to Ralph and then I said, "How do you feel about helping me get back at my asshole of a husband?"

"What do you mean?"

"You still want to get me on your backseat?"

Herb swept everything off his desk and onto the floor, "No. I don't want to wait for as long as it would take us to get there."

Herb's cock was the first one that I had seen since marrying Ralph almost twenty years ago. Herb wasn't as long as Ralph, but he was a good bit thicker. As I took his cock in my hand he said, "I want your ass" and I said no.

"Not this time. You are too thick for us to rush it. When I take you in my ass I want to be more relaxed and able to take more time than we have right now."

I knew that I had just told him that there would be a next time, but I didn't care. I was pretty sure that there were going to be a lot of 'next times' and not just with Herb. No sir, if Ralph wanted to put me on the Internet and tell the world that his wife was a slut, as a loving wife I couldn't let him be a liar, now could I?

Herb's cock was already hard when I took it in my hands. I knelt down in front of him and licked the head and then I licked it down to the ball sac and then back up to the head. Then I took him in my mouth and sucked on him until I felt him start to throb and I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him to me as he erupted in my mouth. I licked him clean and sucked on him until he was hard again and then I stood up, pulled off my panties and lay down on his desk. Herb lifted my legs up and placed them on his shoulders and as he began to work himself into me he said, "Oh God baby, you wouldn't believe how long I've wanted to do this."

Driving home I thought about everything that I'd found out. The most interesting thing was that I had enjoyed Herb. I didn't feel guilt over my infidelity; in fact I'd enjoyed it so much that after he had cum in me I had sucked him hard again and then had bent over his desk so he could take me from behind. I was tempted to go for a hat trick, but that would have put me home too late and I wasn't ready to have it out with Ralph yet. I was still thinking on how I was going to do that. Before Herb and I walked back to the lounge I made him promise to keep what we had done a secret until I could figure out how I wanted to handle things. He promised that he would in exchange for my promise that he could have my ass. "Deal" I said, and then I told him to get us a room for Thursday.

"No need for that sweetie. My apartment is just five minutes from here."

As I pulled into my drive and hit the garage door opener I thought to myself, "Ralph, you have no idea of what you have unleashed."

When I went to work the next day I set out to become what Ralph said I was. Over the next six weeks I fucked every man that I worked with. I sucked their cocks, I gave them my pussy and I took them up my ass. I did them two at a time, three at a time and if I could have figured out how I would have done them four or five at a time. In addition I had taken on Herb as an unofficial steady boyfriend and I fucked him whenever he wanted me and he wanted me a lot. Ralph took a two-day trip out of town and Herb brought a bunch of guys over to the house and I had my first really large gangbang. Eleven guys had me that night and I am almost ashamed to admit how big a slut I was. I actually had two cocks in my pussy at one time and I had never felt so full. For me the high point of the evening was when Ralph called me. I had one cock in my ass, one cock in my pussy and two guys were sucking my tits as I talked to him and it was all I could do not to scream out and thank him for making it possible. That gangbang was practice for my confrontation with Ralph.

Ralph plays poker with six friends every Thursday night. They rotate the games and last night the game was at our house. I had been waiting six weeks for Ralph's turn in the rotation to come up. Normally I would leave the house and go shopping or catch a movie, but last night I had stayed home. I let the game get started and about an hour into it I came into the dinning room wearing the sluttiest outfit that I could come up with. Low cut blouse, extremely short skirt, no bra or panties and the highest heels that I owned.

"You guys ready for a break?"

I saw seven sets of eyes glued to me and Ralph's jaw drop to the floor. I had set my laptop on the buffet and I already had it hooked to the phone line. I picked it up and set it on the dinning room table and turned it on.

"Here's tonight's entertainment boys."

I went through all the steps to connect to my site on the net and when the photos had loaded I scrolled through them.

"How about that one?" and I pointed to the screen. "Don't I look good with a cock in my mouth? How about this one where I have a cock in my ass? Or this one with cum all over my face? These pictures give you guys any ideas?"

Ralph's six buddies looked from Ralph to me and then back at Ralph.

"Hey, don't be wasting your time looking at him. I'm the one with three available holes. Who wants to be first?"

I looked around at Ralph's friends and they kept looking nervously at him. I walked over to Ben who was the closet to Ralph and I knelt down in front of him and started to open his fly.

"Don't mind Ralph. He's already told the world that I'm a slut, right Ralph? See there on the screen where it says that I like to fuck other guys while he watches? And did you catch the part where he says that I love gangbangs? Well, there are six of you and to me that qualifies as enough for a gangbang."

By then I had Ben's cock out and I took it in my mouth and began sucking on it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ralph and his face was red, whether from anger, shame or embarrassment I didn't know, but then I didn't much care either. I took my mouth off Ben's cock and stood up. I stepped out of my skirt, took my blouse off and tossed it on the floor, "All right boys, you want Ralph's slut here on the table, or do you want to move it to the bedroom?"

It turned out that they wanted both. We started on the table and after about an hour we took it to the bedroom and it was four in the morning before they were done with me. As they were leaving I told them I would be available for all their poker games and all they had to do was call me and let me know when and where. Ralph had disappeared sometime during the first hour and he must have left the house because he wasn't there when I staggered into the bathroom to soak in a tub full of hot water. He wasn't there when I woke up at noon and it is coming up on three in the afternoon and there is still no sign of him. I have no idea of where we will go from here. We may stay together or we may not - that will be strictly up to him. I'm not as mad at him now as I was when I first found out what he had done, but that is because I found out that I like being a slut - I like having g lots of cocks to play with and that is what Ralph is facing. If he can live with the slut he created, fine! If he can't - well, that's just too damned bad.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ralph's Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds