• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helper

Helper

I was a chubby fellow, shy, perhaps that’s what my aunts & uncles liked in me. Always when they went to parties, late films or anywhere where they would return late I was their choice, probably because I was near or perhaps I was the only one who loved indoors more than outdoors. But that all was to change that day. I had received call from Kaveri aunt that they were going out & like usual it meant that I was to STAY with Meena & Sonu. They were MY AGE yet would not stay alone. They both were a little retard type. But that day when I arrived aunt & uncle were ready to go out.

"They are asleep"aunt said and smiled as I looked in disbelief. " Swan had come" she explained "They played a lot from morning" Swanan was our cousin another devil whoose main hobby was destroying. I bade them goodbye and watched TV then getting bored went to almarah to search 4 books. I searched the whole lots but got nothing then I remembered that new mags aunt kept under the bed. It was not actually kept, she reads & goes to sleep & slowly rolls over and by that time the book would be under the bed or in the side. So I went 2 the room and watched Meenu & Sonu sleeping.

I moved Meenu a little to search under and she slowly shifted in her sleep I looked under and found none as I sat on the floor thinking what 2 do I saw that meenus dress was risen I could see her thighs. I placed my head on the bed and looked I saw her colourful panties. She had worn a red with all types of colourful flowers. I slowly neared her and lifted her dress slowly. Now I had the full view. I slowly placed my hand on her thigh and swept up to her panties & pressed her bottom Then slowly held the string of her panties and slid it down She moved in her sleep a little but did not wake up with my heart racing wildly I pressed her soft ass and moved my finger around the line slowly opening her ass. I watched her asshole and slowly pressed it.

Then I got up & removed her panties fully and slowly turned her. I watched her pussy with small rising hairs (unlike the grownups who had very thick and hard hair) which was soft in its own way as my hand felt it I knelt in front of her and kissed her pussy then slowly parted her leg and began 2 tongue it. I slowly lifted her dress and pressed her small breast which was surprisingly biog. Pressed her breast with both hand and sucked her nipple. Now slowly I began to massage my Lund and opening my zip I released it I moved further to her face and placed my throbbing Lund on her sweet lips unknowingly she began 2 suck it then bit it I almost ejaculated as I hurriedly moved back. I laid on her stomach & kissed her lips deeply then slowly moved back in-between her legs and slowly pressed at her gate with a few push it went slowly in (my Lund was small that time not fully grown) I closed my eyes and enjoyed the rhythm.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice, which brought me back 2, my senses it was sonu. He was wide awake and watching me fuck Meenu. I stammered then quickly said that his sister was not well and I was doing black magic (that explained to him our nakedness as he had heard many stories & films) "let me do it "he said I was trapped in my own hole I moved over and he removed his shorts and with his tiny thing pushed it into his sisters pussy who was still sleeping like a log but we were careful and one thrust in took around 2 mints because slowly we pushed then waited then continued. I asked him if he felt anything coming. No he replied I told him the coming thing was the medicine and it should be poured to her mouth. He continued his fuck after some time he said he felt something. I told him to pull it out & insert into her mouth but as he pulled out he ejected all over her. I told him he had wasted the medicine & now it was up 2 me and I turned her around and pressed her ass and slowly spread it open and pushed but it would not enter it needed more pressure but I didn’t want to wake her up. I laid on her ass and began 2 move front and back after some time I again opened her ass and pushed slowly in then slowly moved my hand now it was like a lock the tip of my Lund was in her ass I pressed her soft ass nearer and began to pump very soon I ejected in her ass without entering.

"now you 2 wasted it let me try " he said and turned her around and began to fuck her after a long time he pulled out his man and inserted into her mouth as he inserted she began to suck and he shot a gallon of cum in her mouth Meenu woke up in a start as he emptied his lust thrusting it deeper in her mouth. She pushed him away and turned to see me naked with my lund in my hand. I told her the same story and sonu sided and added it was true since we had been thrusting 4 a long time but only when he sprayed the medicine 2 her mouth did she wake up.

"What all did you do 2 me" she asked and I stepped in and told her 2 lie and slowly massaged her I pressed her breast and pinched her nipple and sucked it I found it growing with my tongue then I drifted down to her pussy and licked it and fingered it she rose to heaven I then began 2 fuck her after some time I pulled her down and turned her and told her to suck her brothers risen Lund at first she wouldn’t but when I forced and sonu was already placing it on her face and the atmosphere all together made her suck I slowly pressed her ass and opening wide her asscheek made her sit on her hind legs, her ass was split open she continued sucking without knowing what I was going to do. I inserted my finger and slowly rotated then moved it to & fro and when she was hot I slowly made a gap with my fingers pushed my lund deep in she screamed loud I held her mouth and fingering her pussy fucked her ass my fingering made her forget her pain as the pleasure came in I moved my hand as sonu reentered his man and began 2 fuck her mouth very soon I exploded and I mean EXPLODED like never before in her ass as sonu exploded in her mouth.

We continued this till aunt & uncle came and I promised them not 2 say to anyone since the magic may react, They promised and said they would practice till I came again. I left with a smile and a very satisfied Lund.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helper

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds