• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slave's Job

A Slave's Job

Standing in the center of the room I finish slipping my skirt off - while you sit in the chair watching every move I make. I was now left with only a thong and my collar - which was a constant reminder of my submission to you. My hands are on my hips as I prepare to slide the thong off and reveal my freshly shaved mound to your eyes.

"No, stop," you tell me - "Come here."

I walk over to you in the chair - my breasts swaying with each step - to stand between your knees. At first you just sit there - not touching - just drinking in every inch of flesh with your eyes.

"Turn around," you command and I immediately obey.

At first I feel nothing but your eyes - taking in the sight of my ass - split by the black thong. Then - what I have been craving - I feel your hands on my body. I feel each of your hands cupping and squeezing the cheeks of my ass.

"This is all mine." you tell me - causing a shiver to run up my spine.

Your hands now travel up my back, then down over my hips and further down my legs reacquainting yourself with the feel of my skin. Slowly your hands travel up my inner thighs to feel the dampness of my thong covered center.

"I'm going to enjoy playing with you my slave," you tell me in a voice that I know expresses your excitement. Your hands grip my thong and begin to slide it off - to leave me in only my collar of possession.

"Turn around."

I turn to face you, showing you the excitement shining on my face.

"Put your leg up" you command as you pat the arm of the chair.

I raise my leg and put my foot on the arm opening my pussy to your gaze. For a moment you seem intent on gazing at my pussy and I know you are thinking of your ownership of me. Your arm drops down to the side of the chair and I realize you have a pile of leather and silk waiting ready for your use. I watch your hand come up holding an ankle restraint - which causes my pussy to clench deep inside. You slowly slide the restraint around my ankle and secure it. You then run your hand up my leg but stop short of my pussy - which is crying for your touch.

"Other leg," you command. I lower the leg that now has the thick band of leather and raise my other leg for the same treatment. Again - you slip the restraint onto my naked ankle and run your hand up my leg. To my joy you don't stop this time; I feel your fingers on my sex.

"Mmmm...is my slave excited already?" you ask although the answer is covering your fingers like liquid honey.

"Yes Master, your slave is very excited." I tell you.

Your fingers come up to your face as you now stand up in front of me. Your eyes close as you inhale the fragrance of my excitement. I too can smell the musky scent of my readiness for you.

"Taste," you tell me - bringing your fingers to my mouth and coating my lips.

My tongue flicks out and runs up your fingers. You can see in my eyes that I'm wishing it was your cock coated in my juice and not your fingers. Your other hand cups my cheek while I slowly draw your fingers into my hot mouth - making sure I get every drop of my excitement from them.

"Soon," you promise - answering the need you see in my face.

"Hold out your hands," you whisper in my ear causing more shivers to race up and down my body at the feel of your hot breath.

I hold my hands out - not sure just what you have planned. You hold out a long band of black silk. You begin to wind it around my wrists - securing my hands together - leaving a long length of silk dangling. Finally you hold up a blindfold and begin to slip it over my head. Before my sight is gone - you lean in and kiss my mouth making me want to grind up against you. My eyes close to enjoy the kiss and you gently slide the blindfold into place.

The kiss ends and I feel you leading me over to where I know the bed is. Your hands push down on my shoulders letting me know you want me to sit down. I sit on the edge of the bed and feel your hands once more on my ankles. Metal clinks and you draw my legs apart and I realize you are attaching the restraints to a spreader bar ensuring that my pussy is open to you at all times.

Gently, so that I'm not disorientated, you guide me back onto the bed and into position - lying on my back in the middle of the large bed. You raise my hands above my head and secure them with the silk to the headboard. I feel the bed move as you get off - leaving me lying there waiting for your pleasure. I imagine what I must look like - hands secured over my head - your collar gracing my neck. My breasts vulnerable for anything that pleases you. My thighs are spread and secured by the bar with me no longer able to close them or pull back.

"Lift your hips," you tell me and I feel you slide a towel under my hips to protect the bed from all the juice we know I'm going to give up to you.

"Now my slave," you tell me, "This is all mine - as it was meant to be; you have no control."

Again I feel my pussy clenching and I want to beg you to just fuck me. However, I don't want to end your game.

"Yes Master." I tell you, excited, yet slightly scared at the same time. I am not scared of you hurting me - but my flight or fight response has kicked in with my being bound and unable to get free. My ears strain for a clue about what you are doing. I can pick up the sound of clothing rustling;. I am hoping that you are getting undressed.. Once again I feel you move onto the bed.

"Kiss your Master," you tell me - while at the same time I feel the tip of your cock brushing my lips.

I can tell that you are very excited as I feel a drop of pre-cum wetting my lips. As I did with your fingers - my tongue comes out and tastes your essence. I lovingly kiss the head of your cock and then take the mushroom shaped head into my hot mouth. My tongue plays over it as I suck and you push it in further. I feel your whole cock slide into my mouth and to the back of my throat. My hands pull at the bindings wanting to be free to cup and stroke you.

"That's enough," you tell me "Although I plan to enjoy your mouth again later." Your cock slowly slides out of my wet mouth and I get one last kiss in before it's gone.

"Tonight I want to see you spray your cum all over."

I feel your fingers pluck my nipples - pulling up and twisting them - causing them to harden for your amusement.

"This is what you do when I'm not with you isn't it?" you ask - holding up my vibrator - already knowing that it is.

I hear the jolting buzzing of my vibrating bullet and then feel it on the exposed nerves in the tips of my nipples.

"Yes Master," I pant out twisting in my bindings with the pleasure.

This continues for a few minutes and then you stop and switch off the bullet.

"Let me kiss them better." you say - gathering the globes of flesh in your hands and making them stand out for your hot breath and even hotter mouth. You pull a nipple into your mouth, soothing it, and then you bite down making my back arch off the bed. After a mindless minute you move on and repeat the process with my other nipple causing me to moan and wish my hands were free to slide down to my neglected pussy.

"Now you are going to show me what else you do when I'm not here," you say with an underlying command to your voice.

I feel a hard dildo begin to slide between my parted thighs and into the wet folds of my pussy. You begin to work it up inside me until I feel the whole dildo seated deep inside me.

"Hold it inside and milk it like it's my cock." I feel you whisper into my ear - then your tongue licks out to run along the curl of my ear - making your breath feel hot on me. At the command - my pussy clenches hard on the fake cock with me loving the feel of the whispered erotic command.

The buzzing once again starts and I know you have turned on the bullet. As I feel the tip of the bullet teasing and jumping on my clit I have a hard time not squeezing the cock out of my pussy. I can feel my orgasm get closer and closer. I continue to try and milk the dildo deep inside and it's making my orgasm build higher and stronger. You reach over and push the dildo deep inside as my body is clenches and, against my wishes, begins to push it out.

"You're going to have to do better than that - when it's my cock inside you," you tell me.

Suddenly I can't take anymore - my body arches up pushing the dildo out - my cum flies out with it as my orgasm hits hard.

"Mmmm...my slave - that is very nice - however you didn't ask me if you could cum yet." Your voice sounds stern although I can tell this is just what you hoped would happen.

"Turn over," you direct me helping me turn my body over onto my stomach.

I feel your hands helping me pull my legs up under me, raising my ass in the air while my legs are still spread open by the bar attached to my ankles. My hands are still bound over my head causing my upper body to remain on the bed - my back is arched - pushing my ass out for your use.

"Now you need to be punished."

I wait to feel your hand on my ass and am surprised to feel the sting of a leather paddle slap across my exposed ass cheeks.

"Your ass needs to be red and open for me before I fuck it," you tell me as you slap it again with your new toy. I feel the head of a dildo touch the tight puckered hole in my butt and slowly begin to open the hole up for you.

"Ride back on it and get yourself ready for me," you whisper, "Or I will fuck it hard and raw."

I slowly begin to push back taking more and more of the intruder into my ass. Gradually my ass opens until the dildo is finally deep inside. I can feel it stretching my ass open - but also know that when you finally fuck me - it will stretch even wider. Once again I feel the sting of the paddle hitting my ass - causing me to jump and clench hard on the toy in my ass.

"You're almost ready for me, aren't you, my slave?"

I feel you move between my legs and I expect you to remove the toy from my ass. Instead you slam your rock hard cock into my still dripping pussy. I can feel both you and the toy stretching me open and I moan with pleasure. The paddle again comes down again on my ass and your cock jumps inside of me when my body arches and clenches in response. Finally - you pull the toy from my ass and pull your cock from my pussy - now leaking juice down my leg.

"I'm going to bury my cock deep in my ass slut," you say - as you slam your pole home in my still clenching asshole. "Ride it deep and remember you who owns you."

"You do, Master," I pant out - as your hips begin to pump your cock in and out of me.

"You are mine, slut, every inch of you. This is my ass - for me to fill with cum. This is my pussy - just for me to play with. You are only a slut for me - understand?" As you tell me this I can feel you pumping harder and faster into my ass and I moan. Suddenly you grab my hair and lift my head.

"I didn't hear you...Understand?" you demand .

"Yes Master," I tell you - willing to promise you anything and everything for this feeling. "It's all yours and only yours.... I am your slut."

At this - I feel you explode and pump a large load of cum deep inside me. My body is shaking with the pleasure you have given me. My mind is content with the knowledge that I have pleased you - which is, after all, my job - as your slave.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slave's Job

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 361 milliseconds