• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01

A Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01

123

Tim walked through the door having just arrived home from his job across the bay. The drive home had taken twice as long as usual. "Damn accidents" he thought. There had been a horrific accident on the bridge he used to get back and forth across the bay to work and back. Tim stretched his muscular body then wearily walked through the laundry room and into the kitchen. He saw that his wife, Tracy, had made him one of his favorite meals, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn. It looked as though it had been sitting for a while and Tracy wasn't in the kitchen. He walked over to the refrigerator, took an imported stout from the top shelf pulling the bottle opener from the door as it closed. Tim then removed a glass from the freezer and filled it with the dark liquid.

As he raised the glass to his lips he heard soft moaning coming from the living room. Tim cocked his head a little and heard it again. He quietly set his glass down on the counter and softly walked across the room to investigate. Tim reached the archway to the living room and got a huge surprise at what he saw.

There was his wife Tracy in a sheer red bra trimmed with lace, matching red garter belt fastened to red stockings, and a thong She was running a finger up and down the length of her slit through the thin material. The thong framed the thick aroused lips of her pussy bringing him to an almost instant hard-on. His eyes moved up her body from what he knew was her clean-shaven pussy past her taught midsection to her completely natural double D breasts. These were straining to get out of the skimpy bra. Continuing up her raven black hair laid in stark contrast to her milky white skin. Her green eyes were focused on a spot across the room. Tim heard a moan again, realizing it hadn't come from his wife he followed her gaze across the living room. As he saw what she was looking at his jaw almost hit the floor.

Tracy was watching one of his porn flicks. This took him by surprise because while he was an avid fan with an extensive collection; he didn't think she watched them by herself. Sure they would watch them together at times; but out of all of the movies he had she had chosen one with nothing but gang bangs on it.

There was a beautiful brunette on the screen. Her breasts looked to be enlarged but were still very nice all the same. She was petite with legs that seemed to go up to her neck. Her pussy was hairless save for the tiny patch of black right above her slit. "Damn," he thought "I don't remember this scene." There were five men standing around her. Three were well tanned white guys, all had above average penises in varying degrees of arousal. One was Latino, besides being above average he was uncircumcised as well. The fifth was a black man with what looked to be a horse cock. All five were either well toned or fairly muscular.

The brunette knelt down and took one of the white guys into her mouth and began to give him an expert blow job. She looked like she was genuinely enjoying herself. She reached up and started to stroke the Latino and one of the white cocks next to her face. The black guy and remaining white guy stood by stroking themselves while watching her work on the other three. She took each of the three cocks in her mouth one at a time for a few minutes then got up and made her way over to a large wooden coffee table. She laid back across the table and spread her legs revealing the inner parts of her pussy. She had one of the largest clits he had ever seen it must of been poking out at least an inch and a half. The black man knelt at the end of the table lifting her legs and started to suck on her clit. Her back arched then she began to grind her crotch into his face in an attempt to get more pressure on her clit. As her head slid off the edge of the table her mouth opened in a long lustful moan.

Tim looked back at his wife who had slid her thong to the side and was running her finger along her bare lips. She was getting very aroused as he saw her pussy lips gradually getting wetter. "Oh shit, she actually getting off on this...I never knew," he thought. Tracy licked her full lips as she quickened the pace and concentrated on her clit for a moment.

Looking back to the action on the screen he saw that the positions had changed. The Latino had his uncircumcised cock sliding into her mouth almost the entire length going in then out. The black man had been replaced by one of the white guys who was licking her from anus to clit. The black guy was near her head, his enormous cock in her hand. She was wildly stroking it, his cock so large she couldn't get her hand around the circumference. She was stroking the white guy on the other side of her as well while the third was massaging her large breasts. Her pace slowed on the men she was working with her hands as she began to tremble, signaling her first orgasm.

Tim heard another moan, this one coming from his wife. He shifted his eyes over to Tracy on the sofa. His cock was throbbing in his trousers. She had inserted two fingers into her now wet pussy frigging herself slowly while pinching her sensitive nipples with her other hand. Tim slowly unzipped himself and pulled out his ten-inch, fairly thick cock. He began to slowly stroke himself using the pre cum that had started leaking out as lubrication. Tracy ran her tongue across her lips as she moved her hand from her breasts to her clit. She began to rub it in time to the thrusts from the other hand. He could see her two fingers were coated with her juice. She pulled them out and brought them to her face, first inspecting them then taking a little lick. She must of liked the taste due to the fact that she then began to lick and suck them clean.

Tim could hardly believe what he was seeing. She had never sucked or licked his cock after they had fucked. She had told him that she didn't want to taste herself. He quickened his pace on his granite like cock causing the pre cum to drip off onto the floor as his balls began to tighten. Tim turned his attention back to the television.

The black man was now the one who was fucking the brunettes mouth. She was stroking the Latino guy. Tim could see the pre cum forming at the tip of his cock. One of the white guys was sliding his thick cock in her pussy lips getting it lubed for the penetration that was soon to follow. He slid up then down once more stopping at the entrance of her now flowing hole. He moved forward slowly sliding into her. A low moan escaped her lips as he moved deeper into her wet pussy. Soon he was buried to the hilt and pounding her mercilessly.

Tim looked back to his wife. She had taken the large dildo that he had bought her and was giving it an enthusiastic oral job. Her fingers were still working her now sloppy hole. Tim started to form a plan. He decided he would save himself for later and with a twinge of regret put himself away then zipped his pants back up.

He looked back across the room. The black man had taken his cock out of her mouth and had replaced the white guy who had been ramming her pussy. The other four men stood watching in anticipation of the sight of his ridiculously giant cock reaming her out. He took his cock by the base and pressed the head up against her sloppy hole. He started to move in. It was amazing to see her stretch to the very limits and Tim thought she might rip. He had never seen a woman take something so large. In it went deeper as he began to rock back and forth. She was whimpering uncontrollably as he finally had her impaled on the full length

Tim caught a movement out of the corner of his eye and ducked behind the wall. Slowly peeking out around the corner he saw Tracy lift her fine ass and pull her thong off. She leaned back on the sofa then proceeded to slide the dildo through the lips of her wet pussy. She somewhat leveled it off at the entrance to her quivering pussy. With one swift motion the dildo was buried almost completely.

"UUUUNNGG OOOOHHHHHH," Tracy gasped. She looked back to the on-screen action gyrating her hips around the fake phallus. Tim followed her eyes to the screen. The black man was driving his cock into the brunette occasionally pausing deep inside her and grinding himself against her swollen clit. She had locked her legs around his waist, her head rolling back and forth. All the while it seemed she was having one orgasm after another, or one long drawn out orgasm.

"YES FUCK THAT WHORE!! FUCK THE SLUT, GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS!! FUCK HER GOOD!!" Tracy shrieked as she moved her free hand down to her clit and began to rub it furiously.

The brunette was in the middle of an especially intense orgasm. Her entire body began to convulse. Tim saw the muscles in her legs tighten. A heavy coat of her cum coated the black guys cock and was running down her crotch, forming a puddle under her ass. The other four men had moved to her head, each one stroking their cocks. Two of the white men reached down and began to pinch her stiff nipples. The black guy pulled his hard cock from her, cum poured out of her stretched hole. The men helped her as she attempted to get to her feet. Her legs were shaking badly and her body glistened from sweat.

Tracy was now furiously fucking herself with the dildo. "OOOOOHHHHHH YESSSSSS YESSSSS UNNNNNGG!!"

Tim knew she was close to having an orgasm the likes of which he had never seen her have. He turned his attention back to the television. The black man had taken the brunette's place laying on the table, his legs hanging off with his feet on the floor. The brunette had somehow managed to climb on top of him and was guiding his cock back into her drenched pussy. The Latino was standing at their feet patiently rubbing the head of his blood engorged dick. Once she had the black man buried in her cunt she leaned forward, presenting her ass to the Latino. The three white men were hovering around her head hoping to get a little oral action. The Latino lubed up her anus with some gel from a bottle put some on the head of his cock and pressed into her anal opening. As she began to moan one of the white guys took advantage of her open mouth and slid his cock between her lips. She didn't hesitate and began rocking back and forth on the back stroke filling herself completely; forward receiving a mouthful of hard cock. All while this was going on Tracy was moaning words of encouragement, as though in her mind she was there.

"OOOHHH YESSS COME ON BITCH... TAKE IT... TAKE THEIR FUCKING COCKS... MAKE THEM CUM!! YOU WANT TO TASTE IT... AAAHHHHH OOOOHHHHH... I WISH I COULD HAVE THEIR COCKS IN ME," she said lustfully

Tim now couldn't believe his ears. While she was no prude he had no idea that she possibly wanted to be fucked like this, and that language, she had never talked to him like that during their love making. As she got nearer her orgasm he decided on his plan. He wanted to see if she might share her feelings on the subject with him and he knew how he might be able to break the ice. His balls were aching and he could feel his briefs starting to get a little damp from his pre cum, while he had stopped masturbating he had been rubbing his hard erection through his trousers. He pulled his hand away and took his glass from the counter. Bringing the glass to his lips he drained half the contents and held back a belch not wanting Tracy to know about his voyeurism.

The brunette was back on the table with all five guys surrounding her. Each one furiously stroking themselves. She would take one then another into her mouth and give each one encouraging words trying to get them to cum. Tracy was right on the verge now. Tim shifted his eyes back and forth in an attempt not to miss any of the extremely hot action going on in front of him.

First one of the white men came to the brunette's face put the tip of his cock close to her lips and started shooting a heavy thick stream of jism into her opened mouth a couple jets shot a little high and started running down her cheeks and into her hair. She opened her mouth to display the deposit she had just received. Tracy's body glimmered with a thin sheet of sweat. Tim could smell the excitement of her sex very strong. His cock twitched inside his briefs. His wife was biting down on her lower lip but couldn't hold back and erupted into one of the most intense orgasm he had ever seen her have. Her body heaved and jerked, her face contorted then she let out a lusty wail.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Her pussy began to leak, the juice running over her asshole and down the front of the sofa. Tim had never seen her unleash a stream like that. Her convulsions were still going strong and Tim saw her reach yet another orgasm. His eyes momentarily glued to her snatch before shifting them back.

The brunette was now getting a double dose of cum as one of the other white men and the Latino both shot their loads into her waiting mouth in rapid secession, adding to the first she still had there. Knowing that Tracy had her orgasm and not wanting to get caught Tim quietly went back to the garage taking his glass with him. He got back into his car and pressed the button to open the garage door, waited a few seconds then closed it. He wanted her to think he had just gotten home. He then finished off his drink placing the empty glass on the floor of his car. He knew what he was going to do later that night.

Tim walked back into the house, through the laundry room, and into the kitchen. He hoped he had given Tracy enough time put everything back into place. He walked back to the archway and saw that the television had been turned off along with the DVD player. Tim crossed the room and pressed eject on the player and noticed the movie was no longer there. Looking back at the sofa he noticed the afghan spread where his wife had just been sitting minutes ago. Going to the sofa he lifted the afghan and saw the wetness. "Well she couldn't get that totally cleaned up," Tim thought. He crossed the room back into the kitchen to get another stout. Tim took another glass from the freezer and filled it.

"Honey I'm home," he called out waiting for an answer but not receiving one. He walked down the hall that lead to their room. Tim could hear the shower running in the bathroom off the master bedroom. He entered the room and crept into the bathroom. Tracy was just finishing her shower.

"Hey honey I'm sorry I'm late. There was a bitch of an accident on the bridge this afternoon, traffic was backed up for miles."

"I know baby I saw it on the news," she answered him as she reached for a towel hanging from the rack next to the shower. "You must be starved," she continued "Dinner is done but we're going to have to warm it up. Could you please? I'll be there as soon as I'm dressed."

"Sure no problem," Tim answered taking in her gorgeous shape. He saw that her nipples were still hard. He turned and headed back to the kitchen to put the plates into the microwave oven. While he was waiting he finished off his stout and placed the glass in the sink. Tracy entered the kitchen as he was setting the plates back on the table. She snuck up behind him wrapping her arms around his body and kissed his cheek, pressing her breasts against his back. He could feel that her nipples were still hard indicating she was still aroused. This was a good sign for what he had planned for later. She raised her hands up his chest and began to gently rub his nipples through his shirt. He felt himself spring to life and put his hands on hers. "Hun as much as I'd like to, I'm too damn hungry right now."

"OK... how 'bout later," she whispered in his ear sending chills down his spine and raising bumps on his arms.

"We'll see, but right now I need to eat something that is more filling than your beautiful pink pussy," he answered with a grin. He went to the refrigerator and retrieved the pitcher of tea from the bottom shelf. He brought it to the table filling each of their glasses and set it down in the center. He finally took in the sight of his wife as he sat down. She was dressed in a tight fitting tank top with loose shorts. "No wonder I could feel her as good as I did," he thought. They sat down and began to eat.

"Other than the drive home how'd your day go?"

"The usual...trying to cram twelve hours of work into eight," he answered in-between huge bites.

"You might want to slow down there mister before you get sick."

"Yeah, you're probably right," he answered before taking a smaller bite.

"So how was your day," Tim inquired.

"Same as yours, the usual...did the laundry, cleaned house, went shopping, cooked dinner"

"Had one hell of a masturbation session," Tim thought. Not realizing the corners of his mouth had formed into a small smile.

"What's that smile for mister" she asked breaking his thought

"Wh..what smile?" Still not realizing the corners of his mouth had curved upwards

"That shit eating grin you have."

"I was just thinking how beautiful you are."

"Yeah right... no I'm not."

He could never understand why she didn't think she was so hot. All of his friends were always telling him how lucky he was to land such a great catch. "Whether you want to believe it or not. You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on." Tim honestly told her as they finished their meal. A rosy color came to her cheeks. She rose from her chair and collected the dishes taking them over to the sink. Tim watched her as she began rinsing them off and putting them in the dishwasher. He rose from his chair and walked up behind her. He placed his hands on her hips leaning forward he softly kissed the side of her neck.

"What's that for?"

"That's for the love of my life." As he moved to the other side of her neck and gently kissed her again

"MMMMM," she cooed "Someone's getting a bit excited."

"I can't help it," he softly whispered in her ear, then ran his tongue along her earlobe.

"You better stop before you get yourself into trouble," she told him in a husky voice, tilting her head slightly to give him better access to her ear.

"What kind of trouble would that be?" He asked softly while gently nibbling on her earlobe.

Tracy reached behind her and cupped his balls "You know what kind I mean," she panted and moved her hand up. "HMM what's this," she asked in a mock surprised tone.

She grabbed his cock through his trousers which had returned to it's rock hard state. Tim let loose of her and took a couple of small steps back. Tracy turned around and looked seductively into his eyes. " I know what you want," she said, as she lightly pressed her lips to his. He gently sucked her bottom lip and slid his hands under the back of her top. Tim let her lip go then slowly extended his tongue past her lips. She parted her lips slightly in response and their tongues swirled around in an intimate dance. He lightly caressed her back, concentrating on the area of her lower tailbone, where he knew she was very sensitive. Tracy responded by pushing her hips forward, pressing her crotch into him. Tim moved his hands down into her shorts feeling that she wasn't wearing panties. He ran his fingers along her crack taking delight at the goose bumps appearing on her arms. Her breath quickened as their kiss became more passionate. Knowing he didn't want to get too far along at this moment he gently broke their embrace.

"Well I'll let you finish up in here."

"Oh I see get me all worked up and leave me to finish the kitchen...You're such a tease sometimes Timothy James McClelland... You just ain't right."

"Later my dear...later. Have I ever left you hanging," he replied heading to the refrigerator to get another stout. "Can I get you anything," he asked taking the bottle from the shelf.

"You can get your ass back over here...or make me a screwdriver," she told him looking flushed with her nipples trying to poke through her top

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds