• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • True Slut

True Slut

Her British husband watched as she worshiped the black cock throbbing before her, as her eyes rolled back with lust, as her whole body twitched with mini orgasms.

She was moaning as she rubbed this hot, heavy meat all over her face, her hands everywhere, not able to get enough of this horny-inducing flesh.

"Her cunt must be oozing," Charles thought, as he watched her slurp over this cock... obviously trying to make it cum.

Charles had made his wife into a cum slut who loved the taste and feel of warm spunk on her tongue. Having a man cum in her mouth could make her orgasm almost as much as having him shoot his load in her cunt.

The last time she had been with her black lover, more than a year ago, he had cum on her belly (as usual), but then she had rubbed her fingers into it and sucked the sperm off them noisily. She had never done that before. He was now amazed and aroused at how nasty she had become since meeting her English man. Before she would suck his cock if he asked her but never grab at it like this with so much urgency to feel it in her mouth. He has seen her horny, but never as much as this. She was an animal.

When Nick had arrived her husband had greeted him like an old friend - even though they had never actually met - then stepped back as she threw herself on him. She was feeling so horny. She had even been dressed in a short sluttish skirt and was wearing black sluttish stockings. He had pulled the skirt off her so he could get to those big tits he so wanted to fondle and suck. Rubbing his tongue over her tight little nipples and sucking on them hard made her moan out aloud. He was dieing to burying his thick cock into her juicy little pussy. She always felt so tight, even when she was wet and ready. She was one of the best fucks he had ever known.

Who would have believed it, this quiet schoolteacher in her early forties, who had bought a car from him, was now a wild, horny cock sucking slut, on her knees and almost begging him to fuck her. And, God, did she know how to appreciate a good fuck. He couldn't remember a woman who threw herself into sex with such total uninhibited pleasure, nor a woman who came so much and so loud. He was sure she was cumming right now while she was sucking on his dick and no one was even touching her cunt.

Her husband was watching them and stroking his cock - not a bad size for a white man but not as big and thick and lusty as his own, he thought. This was a new slant, the husband. Nick had told her he would let him watch but didn't think it would ever happen. They had had a number of long dirty phone calls when he had brought himself off just hearing her orgasming as she talked about their fucking and he wanted desperately to fuck her again so he didn't care if they were watched or not. And he would show this guy how to really fuck this woman who was his wife.

He reckoned the white guy was some sort of pervert to want to see his wife having her brains fucked out - because that was what was going to happen, no doubt at all about that. But he had a white colleague who had got his wife fucked by a whole gang of black men and apparently she had loved it so much that they had done it a few times since. Nick had turned down the invitation to join the gang but regretted it now. Anyway, this had given him an idea for later.

How was he going to take her? She loved it from behind but she loved it anyhow, anyway. He decided to put her on the bed on her back and tease her pussy with the end of his knob. She would beg for it, he was sure. And,

Bob's your uncle! Listen to this respectable little lady using language that would have shocked the daylights out of any of her school colleagues.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me... gimme that big black cock... fuck me with it..."

Just look at her uncontrollable thrusting hips jabbing for it, wanting to feel this shaft buried into her up to the hilt.

The husband wanking, his cock jutting from the flies of his cream coloured suit, urged,

"Show him what a good little girl slut you are! You are so sexy..."

He had seen his wife very horny but not like this. He had been building her up to this for ages, encouraging her dirty phone calls with Nick and having her tell him how she had been fucked senseless the last time he gave his woman to this horny black man. She hadn't been his wife then and he wasn't there to watch, either, but she told him all about it and he made her repeat every dirty detail, including how she had sucked and swallowed the last drops of spunk from his cock after he had cum on her, how she had been so horny she had started to hump her tired fucker's butt as he rested and how she came as she humped like a mad woman craving sex.

She knew how to release that Animal, the Fuck-Ape within her, how to forget all else as she abandoned herself to basic instincts. She was going to go ape-shit fucking crazy tonight.

Nick was now fucking her slowly, on top of her. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist and she was pushing her cunt into his every thrust, moaning, whimpering, biting and kissing at his dark brown body.

Charles knew that this was just the beginning of her lust and let himself cum, shooting his load onto the handkerchief on his belly. He also knew he would be cumming a few more times that night but for now the tension had gone and he wanted to go down to the bar. He took the door card, kissed his fucking wife in her nakedness and sweat, as she looked up at him, eyes full of love and lust and left them too it. He could hear her start to scream as he pulled the almost soundproof door. Muffled orgasms.

Down stairs there were couples, single guys, women. A very cute and young barmaid took his order and asked with a smile, "Are you British? I love your accent. If you don't mind me saying, it's so sexy...!"

Big, brown eyes, firm, little arse. "Bet she's good bent over a table." he thought.

A couple at a nearby table started to talk to him, as Americans do. He liked this superficial friendliness. In some ways Americans were like children.

"Hello! Are you on holiday here? I'm Tony and this is my wife, Angela."

"It's true, you do have a charming accent!" Angela giggled.

Charles introduced himself and got into chat mode. Tony didn't seem to mind him flirting with his young wife and invited Charles to their booth, placing him next to petite, blond Angie. There was something fragile, innocent and

very sexy about her... Who was it she reminded him of? Yes, Allie McBeal! Wide-eyed, pretty, funny, expressive face, always moving, giving everything away. She was a sweet, submissive little girl who probably loved being split in two by a huge dominating cock.

She smelt of spring flowers and pussy dew. She had green eyes and Charles wanted to fuck her. He thought of his wife being pounded by that big black cock and wanted to go back to see where they had got to... watch, listen and wank again.

Charles felt horny and sexually powerful knowing that Angie was slowly becoming inebriated by his accent and British charm, his self-assurance, his exoticism and the sexuality he was exuding. He knew he was going to fuck her brains out, have her begging like a whore whilst her husband watched as he spunked her face. She was going to be licking up his sperm.

"Another Bloody Mary, please, yes, thanks. But I have some business to attend to. Will I see you here later?" he asked the couple whilst looking Angie in the eyes.

"Sure," she smiled as she leant over for him to peck her cheeks. Charles shook Tony's hand and walked back to lift, needing to cum again. He wanted to see what his slut wife was up to, though. Slipping the card into the electronic lock he quietly entered the suite, knowing he couldn't be seen from the large bedroom. He could hear slushy noises and his wife's sexy, baby voice, her horny one,

"Oh yes... don't you just love your white woman's tits? Don't you love fucking a married woman? Look at that cock loving my tits! Oh yesss..."

Charles peeked round the corner to see her hunched over Nick and massaging his cock and balls with her big tits. She was obviously enjoying it as much as her black fucker who was pinching her nipples. She loved that. The room stank of cunt and cum but there was also a fruity perfume from the oil she was using on her breasts.

At that moment he pushed her over so he could fuck her tits as she lay on her back. She held them tight as his long black cock slipped in and out of them, her tongue licking at the knob each time it approached her face.

Charles eased his own cock out and slowly rubbed it as he stepped into the room.

"Hello again!" he said quietly.

"Hello, honey," whispered his wife, huskily, "Oh, this is good, oh yes... oh yes..."

"I don't know what you have done to her but is she one horny woman! She always loved fucking but now man.."

Nick didn't finish what he was saying as it looked like he was about to cum.

"Suck his balls, baby, like you do mine."

His slut didn't need telling twice, as Nick slid them over her face so she could slurp on them to her heart's content like she was sucking into watermelon... Nick was rubbing his hard, greased member and panting hard, suddenly she grabbed at it, aiming it at her open mouth and a huge spurt flew over her head but the next went into her mouth, then onto her face. This was joined by Charles' spunk as he too emptied his balls over his darling wife. She was lapping up the cream and orgasming on Charles' fingers thrust into her sopping cunt.

"I need another drink. Want to join me in the bar?"

He went to the bathroom for a quick shower then slipped out of the room again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • True Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 253 milliseconds