• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Buying & Selling

Buying & Selling

12

Mady, short for Madeline was riding high, she sat on the plane gazing out the window, here she was about to make one of the biggest deals her firm could capture, Mrs. Madeline Goddard could even get a department all to her self, the boss, she stifled a giggle.

She contemplated her life, once Miss Madeline Stokes, then Mrs. Madeline Jensen, she pondered on that short failed marriage, was it her fault she lost the baby, was it her fault she couldn't have children now, was it her fault he wanted them and ended her happiness, was it?

She took a deep, full of pride breath as she remembered getting back in to work, burying herself in it, moving in to her favourite field of company stocks and shares, buying and selling controlling other peoples money and making it work, collecting the bonus, the whole scenario made her hyper, just as she was now.

The feeling of pride washed over her, she had met and married Andrew, don't call me Andy, Goddard another high flier on the way up, they had become rivals, each going and getting bigger and better clients, then with out realizing they fell in love.

Mady stifled a little giggle as she remembered his chat up line, he'd always admired the looks and brain of Demi Moore and now he'd met her look alike could he get to know her, she was glad she let him as now they have it all, big house in 3 acres of ground, including swimming pool, an in-house gym for that toned, fit, mean aggressive look, a top of the range car each and a very healthy bank balance, what more could she want.

Then this; Andrew was going to clench this deal; all was set up but then that eventful day and the accident. They were larking about in the garden like a couple of 30 year old newly weds when Andrew fell, a metal plant stake pierced his leg, leaving dirt in the wound, it turned septic and he was forced to take time off, he found himself laid up on a course of antibiotics so Mady got the job of sealing the contract.

Much as she adored her husband the thought of going one up on him did have its benefits, he'll live and she was off to the big city and the big prize.

The day went perfectly but a lot longer than anticipated, it seemed to take an age explaining and describing documents and long term projections, how much this and what dividends that, Mady convinced them that her buying and selling skills were the best in the business; she was a very happy lady as she took the signed papers and left their office's with a skip in her step as she walked out in to the hot stuffy city evening, she looked at her watch, late so now where to stay.

She walked down the street, mobile in hand as she recounted her wonderful buying and selling presentation to a reluctantly proud Andrew, told him she loved him as the only man in the world for her and looked forward to seeing him tomorrow.

She didn't want to go to the swanky hotels, much as she thought she deserved it, no a little family run sort of thing would do and as it was late a local one to this area, one near to the underground would do then she would be ready for the airport in the morning. On the corner was The Avis House it looked alright nothing to grand but smart, it was only the way the clerk looked at her that made her uncomfortable as he looked over her registration form, taking his time, making a phone call, asking for her I D, she just thought the only looking he was really doing was over her but she ignored him and took room 207 key-card and went to the lift.

The heat in the room was stifling, she hot from outside let alone the heat in the room, she immediately took her jacket off, her blouse was sticking to her fine firm breast's and she couldn't wait to get her stockings off, she went to the air conditioning and flicked the switch expecting a cool rush of air, nothing. She went to the phone by the bed and rung, as she waited for a reply she looked at the strange paintings that clipped to the wall, lots of dots and circles, modern art she thought, the clerk answered.

She asked after the air conditioning and he explained that it was being fixed and a pitcher of ice water was on its way up, hoped it wouldn't be long and apologised, the phone went dead as the water arrived.

This man was just as objectionable as the clerk, undressing her with his eyes making no secret of what he was looking at, she could see him almost slavering over the outline of her large firm breasts, against the sweat soaked blouse, he almost went to touch her long athletic legs as he placed the pitcher on the bedside table, Mady just moved to the door and opened it, putting on her superior boardroom look, she watched him leave.

The first glass never touched the side's even though she did think it tasted chalky then another and another, the last glass was sipped slowly as she stripped for a shower. She went to the bathroom, still more circle and dot paintings, must have bought a job lot she thought.

She stood there and let the water cascade over her before she started to wash herself over, her little rough scrubbing cloth felt good as it invigorated her shapely body; it glided up and down her long firm legs before it touched between her legs, oh that felt good, she rubbed her cunt again, it felt very good.

She pulled the cloth up her body and over her breast's, her whole body tingled, her nipples stuck out from their puffy ruby cushion and they were long and very hard and so sensitive, much as she was enjoying rubbing over them she still couldn't wait to get down between her legs again, soon she was rubbing hard at her exposed clit.

She lay back against the shower cubicle her fingers now taking the place of the washcloth, her clit hard and exposed, she rubbed hoping for a quick release but that didn't happen just the incredible feeling intensified.

She turned the water off but still the feeling grew, as she tried to dry herself her fingers rubbed over her cunt, she couldn't understand why she was trying to fuck herself, she just knew she had to lay on the bed and some how get relief.

She dragged two pillows in to the centre of the bed and laid over them her fingers imbedded in her cunt as she humped at the pillows. She rubbed her tits hard on to the course linen sheet, she was all most feeling sick with excitement. Her fingers were soaked in her own juice as she humped and rubbed, little moans and squeals forced themselves from her mouth but still the feelings grew.

She turned and lay on her back her hips over the pillows, her legs wide as she didn't know whether to finger her cunt or pull her nipples, her legs opened and closed as she squeezed one set of fingers as far up herself as she could, while the other set rubbed hard on her clit, she had never felt like this before. Her eyes closed and opened as the room swayed and span to her sexual arousal.

She found herself rushing towards a climax, the juice spurted from her cunt as the orgasm nearly made her faint but no sooner had the first climax shuddered her entire body then she felt another start. She was both disgusted and excited by herself, she had one hand up her cunt, her fingers fighting to get in deep while her other hand was pushing her breast up so she could suck her own nipple, never had she done anything like this before and still the climax grew.

She humped away at her hand, she was so horny she had no control over her body, her eyes flicked, then opened, standing by the door was a man in blue overalls, air conditioning maintenance written on the pocket, he just stood there grinning at her as he put his tool box down.

She wanted to scream at him to leave, she wanted to cover her fantastic body from his view, she wanted him to go but all she could do was keep working furiously at her cunt, her throat was so dry she couldn't even speak, but he could.

He moved around the bed, "Well you are one horny arsed cunt, you look like you need a good seeing to, hot and gorgeous just my kind of on heat bitch, lets have a look at your wet hole."

She struggled to say, "No, pl, pleasee no, you must ahhh must get out," he just laughed, "Okay make me, close your legs, stop playing with your cunt and throw me out, otherwise get ready to be fucked." He got done between Mady's spread thighs; she groaned a last pathetic whispered, "No," as he grabbed her hands.

He pulled her hands away, her hips tried to follow as she pulled her knees up and dug her heels in to the bed, her cunt exposed to his gaze, "You are a fucking wet bitch, looks like your going to let me do a whole lot of fucking to cool that hole down, but before I take you I know you won't mind if I have a taste of what's on offer."

His head buried itself between her open thighs, she squealed as his tongue licked over her hot wet flesh, he lets go of her hands and told her to keep her cunt lips open; there she lay, this respectable powerful business woman, naked with a stranger licking her cunt and her holding her cunt open for him to do more.

He licked at her, his tongue rubbing the hard clit nub, then sending her crazy by flicking it from side to side before pushing his tongue up inside her and making noises as he blew in to her; she squealed and gyrated her body rushing towards another climax, his fingers thrust up her driving her over the top.

She again spurt her juice but he didn't stop finger fucking her, her hands went to stop him but there was no let up in her body, he pushed her hands away and carried on, her body jumped and reacted, Mady was unable to stop him, her hips again lifted as he grinned down at her, "You want me to fuck you, you do don't you, you cunt, you lonely fucking housewife cunt, you're here and alone and best of all mine to do with as I like so I'm going to fuck you and not just once, I'm gona fuck you over and over again so finger yourself, I want to watch you playing with your cunt while I strip."

Mady had never been spoken to like that, the filthy language hit her like a rock, she had her fingers on herself, why what was happening to her. Through squinted eyes she watched this total stranger peel his clothes off, he was going to fuck her and even in her state she knew it wouldn't be a gently loving husbandly fuck no, he had her and he was going to use her any why he wanted.

He grabbed Mady, pulling her towards him his mouth locked over her nipple as his fingers took the place of hers, relentlessly he fingered her, sucking hard on the sensitive nipple as her head just fell back, she couldn't stop him, as he sent thrills through her body by rubbing hard at her hardening nub, occasionally driving his fingers up in to her she knew he was going to do her anyway he liked.

She was moaning and squealing as he slapped her tits forcing her round making her bend over on all fours. Like some obedient dog she scrambled around on the bed, he waited for her arse and cunt to be available then he started to tickle her from behind, she squirmed and wiggled, but he waited, waited for those words, then Mady said things she had never said before, "Oh please fuck me, fuck me now for Christ sake I need you to fuck me," he grinned as he drove his cock in to her gaping cunt.

He drove at her, either bending over her back with his hands mauling her tits, making her squeal as he pinched her sensitive nipples or sliding his fingers between her legs playing with her hard clit, Mady was uncontrollable as she bucked herself on to his rigid cock every thrust caused her more enjoyment and much as she knew it was wrong her body craved more. With all her thrashing around and grunting Mady never heard the door open and the porter come in with a second pitcher of water.

He stood at the door grinning at the frenzied activity on the bed, Mady groaned as she saw the pitcher come to rest beside the empty one on the bedside table. The man drove harder in to the panting woman making her buck even more, he slapped her arse as she pushed back, he looked at the other man, "Don't just stand there this bitch will do anything, she's got a mouth, I'll make her suck so get your cock between her lips and get on with fucking it."

He soon had his clothes off and was on the bed, his hands now pulling Mady's head around while fucking her throat, all she could do was take it, grunting and panting in to yet another climax. Both men enjoyed the beautiful woman's predicament, unable to stop them, her body becoming even more sensitive as they used her, she felt so degraded and stupid as she heard them laugh about how easy it had been to have her.

How they had immediately picked her out, how they deliberately made her wait at reception while this, as they called it, special room was heated, then the air cooling system disconnected and then the charade playing her along until they had her powerless to control her body now they were forcing her to take their hard rigid meat while her body forced her towards more uncontrollable orgasms, they both enjoyed cuming in her, especially the porter, holding her beautiful face while he filled her mouth with his juice, grinning in to her glazed pitiful eyes as his cum leaked out from between her lips.

He slapped his hand across her mouth and shook her head until she swallowed the rest of his juice then pushed her flat down, his hand pressed in her back as she squealed and humped her arse back and up while the first man filled her cunt.

Both men finished using her and got off the bed, Mady lay there dazed and bemused cum bubbling from her lips totally unable to comprehend what she'd just done but not for long, oh no the men had other ideas. In this dream like state she was easy prey; like a rag doll they pulled her round and sat her up, the porter poured a glass of the water and past it to the confused woman, without thinking Mady took it, any thing to clear her mouth of the filth she had been forced to take, that chalky taste filled her throat.

Both men forced that glass down and another, Mady wasn't thinking straight, her mind wasn't on the drink it was on the tormenting hands that distracted her as they groped and fondled all her hyper sensitive places, tweaking her nipples and pushing between her legs, going after and getting in to her wet aroused cunt again.

She tried to push them off, but they weren't letting her, they held her arms down and just sucked and fingered her; they giggled as the words, "No more," died away and her head rolled back they knew she couldn't control herself as little moaning noises could be heard again, one guy sniggered, "Don't worry bitch it must be something in the water, we know you can't stop us, you can't help but open your legs real wide, you'll soon be begging us for some more hard cock."

She heard the other one chuckle, "But before you do, lets play with your gorgeous body, its just waiting for someone to have some fun with it."

Her hips started to move again, the one sucking and playing her nipples now moved down to her soaking cunt, his fingers squeezing and rubbing her fat hard clit. The other closed his mouth over hers while he took the place of the other tormenter, his fingers now toyed with her nipple which had soon grown hard and sensitive again, she tried to push his tongue out but with the activity between her legs her mouth kept open as she panted and grunted to the relentless pleasuring.

The tingle had returned, she was hopelessly aroused, her juices flowed over the fingers now pushing in to her, slipping in tickling further up inside her making her thrust her hips as he toyed with her. The one slavering over her mouth pulled back, she swallowed gasping in air and his mouth latched on to her breast, his teeth tugging at the hard crimson bud, she opened her eyes, the desk clerk grinned back at her, he giggled as he looked at her, "Room for one more?"

The porter gripped Mady's jaw, "Yes, one more will fit nicely in here, you want your cock sucked then look no further you can have this cute mouth, just stick it in and use it, she's the same as the others as long as her cunts being serviced she'll suck, but this time I can't believe we got such a beauty and I certainly cant wait to see what else she'll do now that we can keep her sexed up through out tonight, I take it you've checked the cameras?"

He laughed, "If you don't think I got this little lady all buttoned up you've lost track of the business, I've looked in her briefcase, she's got money, I think we hit the jackpot this time now drag her down the bed and let me plug that mouth full of cock I need to show this upstart who's boss and the first thing she can do is let me have me some head."

Mady was dragged down the bed, now the two men worked on her cunt, holding her legs wide, giving themselves easy access. One mans head buried in her cunt licking at her the others fingers worked over her thighs and under her tickling and touching, driving her in to a frenzy, she was begging for a fucking, the filthiest of words poured from this most of conservative of women, but that was soon cut short.

Her head gripped and turned, her mouth filled with another fat length of male meat, she mmmmmd at them to fuck her but having her helplessly begging like this was much more fun, the clerk sniggered as he drove it in to her wet mouth, "Talk down to me now you bitch, your just there to be fucked, with out your power dressing and snotty ways, you are nothing more than three fuck holes and a pair of tits and there ours to have as much fun as we like with tonight, now suck and if you want that fucking we are going to give you bad enough lets feel some tongue while your at it."

The porter looked up and asked, "You seen the chemist, is he doing the editing?" The clerk ran his cock end over her lips, "Yes he wants another hour then he'll turn off the cameras and arrange the D V D so she looks her best, it will take him about two hours, I told him not to hurry I told him we had already intended to carry on fucking this one all night," he laughed as he pushed past her lips, "Then he said not to ware her out he'd have some fun with her later."

Mady's eyes tried to focus as the fat cock filled her mouth and the fat stomach blocked her view, her view may have been blocked but her senses certainly weren't, the fingers stroking her and tickling her thighs were driving her body in to a sexual frenzy again.

The tickling and licking weren't enough, it was just driving her wild, the stimulating mixture hidden in the water had her craving for relief; she tried to use her hands but the men just held them as they played with her, her hips pushing up, her body needing release, she gurgled and grunted around the cock fucking her mouth, the clerk looked down mocking her predicament, "All you've go to do is swallow my cum then I'll let them fuck you, that's what you want isn't it you fucking rich bitch but now I'm in charge, your mine to play with so just get your head moving, get it all in your mouth and suck I haven't felt the back of your throat yet."

Mady moaned and thrust her head up and down the fat meat, sucking at it and licking the end, she was driven to almost swallow it; the sensations were mercilessly being increased ten fold between her legs. To her tortured body it felt an age but it could not have been five minutes when the first spurt of his juice exploded in her mouth, then more followed, she swallowed and chocked, her body on the edge, he pulled out and moved off the bed.

As if it was the easiest thing in the world he handed her the last glass of the mixture, not even thinking, her mind in turmoil, her body shaking in the forced sensations she just took it and drank, he laughed, "Okay boys lets fuck the bitch, with the stupid bitch drinking the last lot she'll be ours to play with all night."

The first man grabbed the shaking woman as the porter got down on the bed, "Come on bitch just sit on that nice cock lets just see how hot you are," Mady's humiliation knew no bounds as she all most jumped on the thick rigid meat and started to squeal and buck, riding on it, her whole body alive and in need, the drug had simulated her beyond anything she could have imagined. Her lust for cock was more than she could stand, but degrading as it was, she had to have one inside, fucking her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Buying & Selling

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds