• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sultry Marriage Counselor

Sultry Marriage Counselor

Sally asked me how I liked my coffee as soon as I entered my office; I told her black, just like me! Sally was a sweet white girl of 19 years old. I hired her Friday and here it was Monday, her first day of work. She was blonde, with big blue-eyes and was 5 months pregnant! I normally wouldn't hire a pregnant woman but I have a weakness for blondes and she needed the job desperately. I went into the restroom and while brushing my shoulder length black hair, I admired my voluptuous 5'10" ebony frame. Even with this business suit, my ample breasts were evident. My big ruby-red lips looked so inviting; The reflection in the mirror looked so much younger than my 39 years. I was pleased with what I saw.

My business was very lucrative; I had a degree in Psychology and Human Behavior, I was a Marriage Counselor and Sex Therapist and when necessary I used Hypnosis on my patients. The plaques on the wall all bore my name, Amanda S. Johnson. Basically, when relationships were in trouble, we would endeavor to mend them. My clientele tended to be wealthy and I commanded a substantial fee for my services; therefore, I limited my sessions to two daily, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. That way, more time could be spent on their problems; My objective was to find the root of the problem and correct it as soon as possible. My success rate is extremely high and a large portion of my patients were referred by those who have been mended.

Sally announced Mr. and Mrs. Steve and June Collins. They were admitted to my office. June was a lovely blond with green eyes and Steve was a handsome 6' man with brown eyes, they were both 22 years old. Their problem was sexual in nature. Steve accused June of being a 'cold fish'. And June complained that he did not indulge in enough foreplay and climaxed too quickly. Not uncommon grievances.

I recommended many things for them to do. It was imperative that they concentrated on pleasing their partner and not themselves. On their 4th visit, they stated that some progress had been made but they had a long way to go! They were shocked when I told them to disrobe and show me how they had sex! Noticing their reluctance, I said, "I know that this must seem strange to you but it is important that we get to the bottom of your problems. Having sex with an audience requires the kind of boldness that you need to have. You will find it stimulating to have sex while being watched! Now disrobe, and to make you feel more comfortable, I will take my clothing off!"

As we discarded our garments, the young couple was wide-eyed at the sight of my enticing ebony chassis. I smiled warmly at them and directed them to instigate their foreplay. They kissed and fondled each other; Steve quickly got an erection and was ready to have intercourse. Sally angrily protested, saying, "Not yet, please, I'm not ready!" I walked over to them and told Steve to watch how to prepare his wife for sex. My long black fingers slid into her little pink slit and I worked them in and out vigorously. I got to my knees and sucked her clit while manipulating her pussy with my fingers. It wasn't long before she was crying out in ecstasy, as she violently shook to a lusty orgasm; this girl was hot and could hardly be described as a cold fish.

Steve mounted her and plowed his 8" manhood into her; he was so turned on that he climaxed rather quickly! Sally appeared to be disappointed; I told her to watch me prepare him for more intercourse. I put his semi-hard, thick dick in my mouth. I could taste her sweet pussy juice on him and I too was aroused! When his manhood was once again stiff, I guided it into her waiting pussy. She was definitely ready this time and they fucked passionately for about fifteen minutes, she screamed to a glorious orgasm as he shot his seed deep inside her pussy! I told him that he should practice orally satisfying his wife and pulled his handsome face to my soaking black pussy. He did rather well and I placed her little white hands on my big black breasts; she squeezed and he licked me to orgasm.

The young couple was extremely excited about the best sex that they had ever had and expressed their gratitude with hugs and kisses. They were informed that I would need to see each one of them alone next time. Then I would see them together again and then they could embark on a voyage to sexual, loving bliss! They were told that by then they could put their sexual-problems behind them.

June smiled warmly as she entered my office, we embraced and I made certain that she could feel my huge breasts pushing against her. June relaxed on the sofa and she was put under hypnosis; Many things were discovered about the little housewife. Most intriguing was that she was having an affair with a neighbor and it was with a Woman! June was asked to talk about the affair; she started by saying, "I have a friend named Monica, she lives across the street from me. Monica is a few years older than I am and has a baby. One day after she put the baby to sleep, she complained about her breast being full of milk; she asked me to squeeze the nipple on her large breasts. The next thing I knew, we were making love!"

"Give me more details."

"Well, when my lips were on her nipples, milk oozed out and I nursed on her big tits, I felt her hand on my butt and then my pussy. I got so hot that I could not stop and kissed my way down to her smoldering pussy. It tasted delicious, I licked her sweet pussy with fervor and I reached orgasm when she did."

Her skirt was lifted and she placed two fingers in her aroused pussy. The thought of eating Monica's pussy was getting her off again. No need to ask her if she liked it; watching this girl finger herself was arousing, and I inserted two fingers in my smoldering sex-hole. I asked her how long she had been seeing this woman and how often. She said a couple of months and that she went over to Monica's for coffee almost every day. I asked if they had sex every time and if Monica orally pleased her too. June told me 'yes.' I brought her out of the trance.

I sat beside her on the sofa and kissed her passionately, took off her clothes and fingered her wet sex. I disrobed and pulled her pretty face to my bosom, The little blonde nursed with fervor as I hand feed her my mammoth black breasts; it was a shame that I didn't have any milk for her hungry little mouth, but I did have a tasty treat for her between my legs! She went to her knees and gobbled up my luscious chocolate pie! Little sounds of lustful delight emitted from her busy mouth. I joined her on the floor and we engaged in a wild 69!!!

Before June left my office, she was made aware that it was not good to have sex with others unless her husband approved. She pleaded with me not to tell him. I told her not to worry and that she would probably find that Steve would like to watch her have sex with another woman. We kissed goodbye and made an appointment for next week to see them together. Tomorrow it would be just Steve.

Sweet Sally entered my office and by the way she stared at me, it was apparent that she suspected June and I had sex! She had a worried look on her face and I asked her what was wrong. "I just worry about my baby; my husband lost his job and we have no health insurance. I don't know what to do."

"Relax, I know a pediatrician and he owes me big time. I will work something out for you."

"You would do that for me? You are the best!! Thank you so much! I will be in your debt and will do anything for you, and I do mean anything!" I dismissed her and knew that she would indeed, do anything I wanted her to do. I called my doctor friend and told him to expect a call from Sally. He was a great doctor and would be sure that the birth went well but he was also a pervert and would ravish the young white girl! I informed him that I wanted a tape of her degradation!

The next day I greeted Steve and asked him how things were going. He said, "Ok, but she still is not as hot as I would like her to be."

"Have you been warming her up with oral sex?"

"Yes and it does help, but not enough."

I lifted my skirt and told him to practice some more on me. He did a good job and I gave him oral sex and we had intercourse. He lasted about ten minutes. I asked him if he would like to see his wife have sex with another woman. "Wow, that's my favorite fantasy; I would give anything to see that!"

"Well darling, you both have an appointment next week and I believe that we can arrange to fulfill your fantasy!" He left my office full of excitement and I knew that their next visit would be awesome. After Steve left, Sally came in and happily informed me that she had an appointment with the doctor when she finished work today.

The next day at work, Sally walked funny, and when I asked her how the doctor's visit went, she blushed and said, "Oh, it went fine, he sure is some man, I mean doctor! He told me to be in his office twice a week and that there would be no charge! Thank you so much." She was extremely nervous when she discussed her visit to the doctor and I could tell that she had 'done the deed', as they say on the street! I called the good doctor and informed him that I would pick up the tape after I closed the office. He said that it was ready for me and thanked me for sending him such a naughty little white girl.

When I got home, my husband Sam greeted me with a hug and kiss. After changing into something more comfortable, a flimsy satin robe, I beckoned Sam to join me on the sofa and watch the video. The film started with Sally on an examination table, each foot was in a stirrup, her creamy legs were spread wide and a black nurse was probing her sex hole. Sally could not help but respond to the black fingers in her pussy; she was wiggling and cooing! "What are you doing to me? Please stop, oh god, nooooo!!" As she humped to an orgasm, the doctor dropped his pants and set free a huge black dick and rubbed it all over her white face. My pussy was flooding; his dick covered her entire face.

The busty black nurse lowered her face to the pink pussy and licked feverishly. Sally turned her blonde head and faced the monster black cock. Her sweet mouth opened and the black anaconda entered her oral cavity. The scene was so erotic! The doctor tore off her examination gown, the nurse was lapping her pussy and she held the dick with both hands as she sucked his fat cock! Her pregnant stomach only served to make this lewd display even nastier. As her pussy was being eaten, Sally swallowed as much of the large organ as she could. Indentations appeared on her cheeks and saliva dripped from her sucking lips! The doctor lustfully commanded, "That's it white girl, suck my big black cock, gobble it all up bitch! Tell me how much you like my cock and how much you like my nurse licking your nasty cunt! Talk to me bitch!!!"

Sally had to let his cock plop out of her mouth to answer him, but she kissed up the shaft as she submissively purred, "Yes I do love your big black cock and she eats my pussy so good. It is so big and fat; I want to feel this big dick in my pussy, please fuck me!" The doctor freed her feet and spread her white legs and plowed his dick into her love hole, she screamed, "Oh god, it's so big, oh, it fills my pussy like it has never been filled before. It hurts so good, Yesssss!!!"

The nurse stripped and straddled Sally's face and lowered her wet black cunt to the screaming girl's face, saying, "This fucking white bitch makes too much noise! This will shut her up; Suck my juicy black cunt bitch! Yeah, that's it, eat it up, suck my clit and stick your tongue up my hot cunt!! Yes, like that, wiggle your fucking tongue around, good girl!"

It worked, the screams were reduced to just a faint muffled whimper. The doctor was stretching her young cunt with his mammoth weapon, and the nurse was feeding her blackberry-pie! The young white girl was lost in wanton lust; her creamy legs were wrapped around his firm black buttocks and her mouth sucked the sopping black cunt with fervor! Sweat was rolling off their bodies as they all pumped and grinded to powerful orgasms! Sam and I fucked like rabbits after watching the dirty fuck show.

A few days later, I was sitting at my desk waiting for June and Steve, when Sally brought me in a cup of coffee. I now saw Sally in a different light, she was no longer the sweet young wife, she was a wanton slut! When I looked at her, I could still see her pussy gaping wide open and stretched from the big fat black cock. I could vision the animal lust in her eyes when she licked his cock clean after he shot his cum up her hungry pussy. The nearness of this lusty girl was making my pussy wet and my own lust was inflamed.

Voices could be heard from the outer office, I told Sally that June and Steve Collins where here and asked her to escort them into my office. They were seated on the sofa and Sally started to leave the office, I told her to stay! The pregnant girl had a surprised look on her face and I said, "I want you to be part of the therapy, take all of your clothes off and do what ever I tell you to do, do you understand?"

"Uh... Yes Mrs. Johnson, but I don't understand; why do you want me to take my clothes off?"

"Because I told you to take them off; you are to do whatever I tell you to do. Now loose the clothing and obey my every command or you will be out on the street. Do you recall telling me that you would do any thing that I asked you to do?" The pregnant girl began to disrobe. I instructed the married couple to strip and I got naked myself. Steve was already rock hard, I told him to sit on the sofa and enjoy watching his fantasy come true and I invited June to join Sally and I. Sally still had on her panties and bra but the young wife and I quickly removed and discarded them.

I put my hand on Sally's breast and told her that she had nice tits. June was squeezing the other tit and then we sucked her stiff nipples. We kissed our way down to her pregnant tummy! We both found the inflated belly arousing. Eventually I worked my way to her thigh and lingered there with kisses and licks. June went straight to her sloppy pussy and her tongue licked the moist cavity. My face was only inches away from the tongue lashing of the dripping pussy and the pregnant girl's moans of lust seemed so lewd and perverse, my own cunt was burning with desire and passion!

I got behind Sally and lowered her to the floor on her back, June never missed a lick; she continued to feast on the smoldering slit and eagerly lapped up the tasty pussy juice! I straddled the pregnant girl's head and lowered my steamy cunt to her sweet face. She licked my inflamed pussy with passion and sucked up all of my juices! After I reached a blissful orgasm, I traded places with June. June did not want to leave the juicy pussy that she was devouring but I convinced her that she would enjoy Sally's talented tongue and that it was my turn to taste the pregnant girl's pussy!

The sloppy cunt tasted delicious and I could not get enough of the savory slit! Her succulent pussy flowed rivers of steamy juice that I eagerly lapped up. I nibbled on her puffy pussy lips and chewed on her enlarged clit! She fucked my face feverishly and I sucked her pussy like a vacuum cleaner. I fingered her little ass hole as I drank her scrumptious cum! June was coating Sally's face with a glistening layer of pussy juice and girl cum!

I beckoned Steve to come over and fill the pregnant bitch's pussy with his hard cock. June and I fingered each other's pussies while we watched Steve fuck Sally hard and long! At my direction, he turned her over and stuffed his manhood up her puckered ass-hole! She wailed loudly but was soon humping back at the anal invader. She squealed and murmured, "Yes, fuck my ass, fuck it, oh yesss, I'm Cumming!" Steve slapped her ass and told her that she was one hot little pregnant slut!

I informed Mr. and Mrs. Collins that they were cured and that they both had a bit of voyeur in them, suggested that they watch each other engage in various sexual acts with other couples and join in the action! June said, "Does this mean that we won't be seeing you anymore? I will miss you; can't we please have more of your sexy sessions?"

"You are both invited to my place for dinner Friday night; my husband and I will fuck your horny brains out! And yes, you can always visit my office for follow-up sessions; I know that you both lust after my sexy secretary and I have no objections if you see each other socially." The happy couple left my office thanking me and saying that they were looking forward to Friday night.

My eyes stared at the inviting body of my lusty little assistant and I asked her, "Well, what did you think of my sexual awakening session? Would you like to participate in future sessions, and be my assistant? I know that you have no formal degrees but you more than make up for that with your lusty appetite for animalistic sex! You are as sexy as anyone that I have ever known; your very presence makes dicks stand up and pussies twitch and tingle! My dear, you are a walking aphrodisiac!"

"Oh yes, I would love to be your assistant. You do the same thing to me; I am getting wet just talking to you! I want to taste your luscious cunt again!" She lifted my skirt, dropped to her knees and gobbled up my chocolate pie! It wasn't long before my cum covered her pretty face.

I sat the pregnant girl on my desk, spread her creamy legs and feasted on her sweet honey-pot! I have been with many women and enjoyed them, but never in my whole live, had I been so aroused while eating another woman's pussy! This blonde had the most succulent cunt imaginable. She tasted divine and pressed my face tight to her sopping cunt; the aroma alone, started my own juices flowing. We climaxed together and I licked up every drop of her sweet cum!

Sally's eyes shined and her face beamed when I informed that her new position came with a substantial increase in salary. I instructed her to put an advertisement in the papers for a new secretary, one that we both approved of; we would interview the applicants together. My grateful employee thanked me again and I thanked her for giving me something to look forward to, when I got up in the morning. We kissed goodbye passionately and tasted each other's sex. I then realized how attached to this pregnant girl that I had become. I was already looking forward to coming to the office tomorrow and seeing her once more. I did not want to leave her so I invited her to my home for dinner. She excitedly accepted and I knew Sam would be grateful for the tasty treat that I would share with him!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sultry Marriage Counselor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds