• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dark & Light Ch. 01

Dark & Light Ch. 01

"I've had enough of this day," I thought as I pulled into the parking lot. I eased my fists off the steering wheel, flexing my fingers to ease the pain out of them from clenching the wheel so damned tight. Another day seeming to drag on forever, another ride home trapped behind every grandmother and her idiot husband, and another headache had left me not in the best of moods. Thank God I got to see you. Thank God I had an afternoon free to spend with you. Even if my temper had me ready to burst, an afternoon with you in my arms could make any frustration disappear.

I let myself into your apartment; you'd left the door unlocked for me, which was definitely a good thing in my current mood. I shut and locked it behind me for that extra sense of privacy, not wanting anyone or anything to interrupt my time with you. My pretty girl sat on the couch, engrossed as always in the next disc of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Short dark hair curled around your chin and neck, and the darkest eyes I have ever had the pleasure of meeting turned to watch me enter. I could see you dressed in one of the loose sweaters I love, though I couldn't tell what you wore on your bottom half. You smiled up at me as I tossed my keys and wallet on the table. "Hey baby," I said before muffling a yawn. I walked into the living room, expecting you to get up or at least lean in for a kiss. Instead, you leaned back and smirked up at me, crossing those long, sexy legs barely clad in your jean shorts. Your feet were bare and clean, showing me you hadn't moved much from this spot since your shower.

"Aww, what's the matter? A long day looking at porn and playing solitaire?" you said in a snide tone, resting the back of your head on your hand.

"Excuse me?" I asked in surprise.

"Well, everyone's told me you don't do much all day except send emails." You laughed, the insolent tone sending a flush of heat up my spine. "It isn't like you have much to complain about."

This, coming from the girl who had the day off? What little restraint I had blew away. I slapped you across the face before I even thought about it, before I even knew what I was doing. Only the tingle of my palm and the growing look of shock on your face remained. You started to stand up and I pushed you back down with both hands on your shoulders.

"No. You were too lazy to get up before so now you stay there."

"Fuck you," you snapped. "I'm not in the mood for this today."

I slapped you again, even harder this time. The rising reddened flesh of your cheek promised a bruise there by morning. "I don't give a shit. You don't talk to me like that and you don't choose what I do with you. I'm not taking your shit right now." I unzipped my pants and pulled my soft cock free of my briefs. "Now get to fuckin' work."

A stare of incredulity sat on your face. "You've got to be joking." I raised my hand again and you cringed away. "No!"

"Then do what I tell you to." I grabbed you by the hair and pulled you forward, pressing your face against my soft cock and my balls. Refusing to open your mouth, you stared up at me hotly. I twisted my hand in your hair until you winced. "I'll pinch your nose shut until you either pass out or open your mouth," I warned you softly, th ough my voice trembled with my anger. "So you better open up now, because I'll fuck your throat even if you pass out. Won't be my fault if you get sick."

Your mouth opened slowly, reluctantly, and I shoved my soft cock all the way in, leaving your nose buried in my hair. You struggled and I tugged hard on your hair. "Stay there and suck, bitch. You've got 5 minutes to get me off. And you better believe you'll pay for it if you don't."

The wide-eyed look you gave me as you tongued my cock told me you either believed me or were enjoying the rough treatment. Knowing my slut, both. My cock began to grow in your mouth as you sucked, your little red tongue fluttering around my shaft while it swelled. Within less than a minute I'd become long enough that my cock pushed at the back of your throat, probing its way into your throat. You tried to pull back and I jammed your head back down, forcing my dick into your throat. I eased my hips back and forth, sliding in and out while you gagged and struggled. The muffled, wet sound of you choking only urged me on and made my dick grow that much fatter. Only when I felt your body buck and your stomach clench did I let go of your hair. You jerked your head back, the thick, heavy saliva from your throat trailing between us, looping down like nylon rope while you sucked in a shaking breath. "That's one minute gone by," I said roughly, taking you by the hair again. "Better get a move on."

A single muffled grunt escaped your lips when my cockhead got shoved back in and you wasted no time in wrapping your small hand around my wet cock and beginning to jerk me off while your tongue teased precum from my head. Watching you work, seeing your delicate fingers wrapped around my hard and darkly, angrily red shaft, seeing your lips slide around the head of my cock, was always one of the better parts of your incredible blowjobs. Next to seeing your dark eyes stare up at me it was definitely one of the highlights. I loved how small you looked next to me and next to my cock. Four or five inches shorter than me and probably 80lbs lighter, your small frame seemed to match my larger one perfectly, especially when you were on your knees and my cock rested on your face. Though I would never be one to brag about my size, seeing you that submissive, slutty pose compared to my hard cock. Somehow it made me look that much larger, and you that much smaller. But watching you always left me on the verge of cumming, so I looked away and let you service me, your desperate sucking and partly silenced moans overpowering the TV's noise. Reaching down with both hands I felt your ripe breasts through your sweater. I chuckled at what I found and pushed the loose neck of your sweater open to put my hands on your flesh. Though several years older than my mid-twenties, your flesh was still as firm and tight as a teenager and I loved the feel of your tits in my hands. "You little slut," I said teasingly. "No bra and your nipples hard as rocks. I knew there was a reason I kept you around." The slobbering sounds grew louder as you responded to my touch and words, swirling your tongue around my dick as though it were your favorite treat. As, in fact, I knew it was.

But your time was up, and I pulled out of your mouth quickly. "That's enough, bitch. You failed. You know you need to be punished."

"No, please," you moaned, coughing as the cool air touched the back of your raw throat. You leaned into me, rubbing my wet, hard cock all along your face and hair, marking yourself for me. You knew how much I liked to see my flesh touching yours, how much I enjoyed seeing you denigrate yourself before me, leaving your saliva and the scent of my cock all along your body, and I knew very well that you did it now to try and avoid my wrath. It wouldn't work. I reached down and took my dick by the root, slapping your cheeks with it. The wet ringing sound filled the room and you quickly opened your mouth, hoping I'd fuck your throat again and leave it at that. I slapped you one more time with the hard shaft for your impudence.

"Get up off your ass and into the bedroom," I snapped. "Acting like a little fucking whore isn't going to get you out of being treated like one." Pouting, you went to stand. Your knees were still bent when I pushed you, sending you down onto your ass. The hardwood floor must have been quite a jolt for your tailbone; you yelped and your eyes filled with tears, though you said nothing. "I didn't tell you to walk, did I? Bitches go on all fours. Now move!" You quickly got on your hands and knees and began to shuffle towards the bedroom door. I slapped your already aching ass hard to get you moving faster. "You're lucky you've got a one floor apartment, slut. I don't think it'd feel very good for you to crawl up the stairs." A quiet whimper was your only response and you lowered your body further, slinking to the bedroom like a reprimanded pet.

Once inside I quickly shut the door, giving you no escape, and I pulled your black leather belt from the door handle. The window was open, letting in the fresh air and the sounds of the groundskeepers mowing the lawns. I let it stay that way; the more people who knew you were a slut the better, as far as I was concerned. "Stand up and get those shorts off," I told you in a curt tone, stroking my still hard cock. "Then get up on the bed and on all fours again."

You quickly obeyed the first of my orders, standing and wriggling out of your shorts. Still facing away from me as you were I got a remarkable view of your tight little ass as you bent over, giving me a glimpse of your perfectly shaven pussy between your smooth thighs. You paused as you stood back up, looking back over your shoulder at me with trepidation. "What're you going to do to me?"

SMACK! The leather belt hit your ass with enough force to raise an immediate red welt, though I'd used only half my strength. You jumped and uttered a little cry before clamping your lips shut, fearful gazes darting out a window to where the landscapers worked. Your fists were clenched together in front of you, and I knew it was to stop your hands from shaking.

"I'm going to do whatever I want," I told you quietly, raising the belt again with a sure promise. "Now get on the fucking bed before I lose my temper." This time you did as I said, scrambling onto the queen-sized mattress like a half naked little monkey, a sight much sexier than the metaphor can allow for. Up on your hands and knees you went, looking over your shoulder at me. "Pull your knees in further, and drop your ass down. Spread your legs more," I instructed. "I want your ass out there for me." Reaching into your little white nightstand, I pulled out a condom and tossed into onto the bed. Your eyes went wide even before I set the bottle of lube next to it; there was only one thing we still used condoms for, and I'd only been in your ass twice before. Both times had been nice, careful, slow events that had been pleasurable for us both. By the look in your eye, you knew this wasn't going to be one of those times.

I got on the bed behind you and stuck my cock in your pussy without ceremony and without warning. Your soaked flesh clamped down on me immediately and I could already feel your juices trickling down on my balls, but I wasn't surprised at your arousal. My slut could get turned on in church and fuck on the altar, particularly if someone made her. That was only one of many reasons I kept my pet. I ran my thumb around the base of my cock, stroking your wet pussy and catching your juices as you moaned and fucked back at me, grinding your pussy into me to the point where I felt my hard cock rubbing at the very back of your cunt. I slide down over your back, kissing it softly, licking the little droplets of sweat from your spine. They tasted like sin, sweet and salty together. I pressed my thumb against your tight, almost virgin ass, and felt you tense up. I whispered in your ear. "Make this difficult for me and you're the only one who's going to regret it." The whimpers you let out as my thumb slowly entered your incredibly hot ass were mindblowing, raising my arousal through the roof and making my already hard dick swell even further in your cunt. It was almost impossible to get my thumb inside you with my cock already stretching your pussy wide, but I forced it in as you knelt beneath me, your pants and whimpers telling me in that wordless way you have how the sensations you felt completely confused you, the pleasure and pain mixing together until it became impossible to tell one from the other. Though you knelt motionless beneath me at first as I slowly rocked my cock in and out of your body it wasn't long before I felt you begin to respond, almost against your will. Back arching, hips pushing against mine, those soft moans emerging from your lips almost silently, I knew yet again why you were mine and why I would never give you up. Still, your behavior deserved punishment, and you would get it.

I tore the condom wrapper open with my teeth and free hand and quickly pulled free of your cunt. You moaned in disappointment but my wriggling thumb inside your ass seemed to keep you satisfied as I put the rubber sheath over my shaft. Pulling all but the tip of my thumb out of your ass, I lifted my body up higher and poised the head of my cock against your ass. Your humping stopped and your breath caught in shock as my cock plunged into you, all at once and all the way to the hilt. Burying your face in the pillow you shrieked like a mad woman, caught in sudden, invasive feeling. Grabbing the belt up from the bedside, I quickly slid the end through the buckle and whipped it around her neck in a makshift leash. Yanking back on it, drawing it up tight, I wrapped my arm around your belly and held you to me tightly as you cried out again in pain. "Are you going to piss me off again?" I growled in your ear.

"No!"

"What are you?" Drawing my arm back, I slapped your ass hard.

"Your slut," you whimpered, head hanging.

"Again." Another slap.

"Your slut."

"Again." I could feel the heat rising from your firm ass cheeks.

"Your slut!"

I pushed you back down and kept the leash taut between us, fucking your ass hard while you screamed into your pillow. Each thrust elicted another cry, another deep-throated moan into the pillow, and yet within moments you were thrusting back at me, driving your body into mine, impaling your own ass on my shaft. It didn't take me long to reach the breaking point, thrusting into your soft flesh and feeling you writhe beneath me.

Pulling out of you suddenly, hearing you moan in dispair as the cold air kissed your open ass, I pulled the condom off and knelt next to your head. My vision blurred and my head swam as my cum spurted heavily onto your cheeks and lips, splattering into your hair. I shuddered as I stroked my cock, mind reeling, as you whimpered beneath me. I could see one arm trapped underneath your body, fingering your clit while I gave you the facial you so richly deserved. With the last few drops still dripping from my cock I used my flesh to spread my cum about your face and through your hair, completing the marking that made you mine. I stroked the clean parts of your hair softly while you kissed the softening head of my cock, rubbing it back and forth across your cheeks and face all by yourself. I murmured to you softly.

"My sweet, sweet pet. My Amy. How I love you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dark & Light Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 257 milliseconds