• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It All Works Out in the End

It All Works Out in the End

Kyra had a Joker's smile on her face all day. She had been going out with Adam for three months non-stop. Now she was ready to make the next move, before it was too late. She was putting her books into her locker when she felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around her waist. Her smile became even bigger as she turned around in the arms of her boyfriend. Kyra leaned forward for a kiss and put her arms around his neck. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and pressed her body into his. As she pulled away from his mouth, she licked her lips seductively and winked.

"You seem to be in a very good mood today," Adam said.

"Oh you have no idea," Kyra responded as she closed her locker.

"So what is this surprise you told me about?" he asked eyeing up her body.

She wore an extra short, baby blue tennis skirt, a tight, short-sleeved, baby blue button-down top, and a pair of white sneakers that made her a few inches taller than she normally was. Not answering the question, Kyra grabbed his hand and began to walk down the nearly empty hallway. It was 7:30 P.M. and most of the college kids had already left for the day. The night classes would be starting soon and the school would be practically empty, just the way she wanted it.

Adam followed silently behind her watching her body sway. He loved the way her hips moved on top of him, although it only happened with their clothing still on. His cock started to throb as he thought about what it would be like to pump himself inside her over and over again. He was pulled from his thoughts when he felt them turn a corner and stop. As he opened his mouth to ask what was going on, Kyra pulled them against the wall and kissed him passionately. Her hands went down his chest and to the belt of his pants, her fingers tracing the buckle and holes.

When they broke for air, Adam seemed a bit confused but the smile on Kyra's face said it all. She nodded her head toward the empty classroom that was only a few feet from where they were. He couldn't believe she wanted to do it here in school, out of all places.

"Kyra, are you sure? Here?" he asked, uncertain if he wanted to take the risk.

"Well, my place is out of the question and so is yours. And we both know I could never get away with going to a hotel. So I thought maybe somewhere no one would really catch us," she replied running her hands over the front of his jeans and cupping his bulge.

"Come on," she said as she took his hand and walked into the classroom.

Unbeknownst to them, someone was watching their every move. The silent figure followed them to the unused classroom to see what was going on. He knew something had to be up when Kyra stayed later at school than she needed to. Once he saw the couple making out against the wall he knew what they were up to. The guy watched as they walked into the mathematics classroom and decided to go in through the backdoor and give them a surprise. He quickly took a short cut and slipped in through the backdoor, not making a sound. He put his gym bag down and quietly crept toward where the two lovers were once again locking lips. He stood silently awaiting the right time to make his move.

Kyra pulled Adam into the class then closed and locked the door behind them. She once again started kissing him and lead him to the teacher's desk at the front of the room. As they reached the desk, Kyra hopped onto it and spread her legs beckoning Adam closer. He moved his body between her legs and ran his hands up her thighs under her skirt. When his fingers reached her panties he slowly slid them off and dropped them on the table beside her. His lips ran all over her neck and chest, as his fingers found her love hole and slowly started a soothing rhythm inside her.

Her head fell back and a light moan escaped her lips as she felt his fingers slip into her. She started to move her hips to match the rhythm of his fingers. Adam unbuttoned her top and unclasped the front hook on her bra exposing her full breast. He licked all over them then gently sucked on one nipple while his free hand played with the other. After moving his mouth to her other nipple, Adam let his lips travel down her body until they reached the waist of her skirt. He removed his fingers and tentatively licked at her swollen lips. Kyra shuddered as his licks turned more into thrusts. She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled his face more into her crotch. As her legs wrapped around his neck, she laid back against the desk. This was bliss; she could moan out and not worry about getting caught.

Realizing they were still in school, Adam pulled his mouth away from her dripping pussy and admired the view of her body. He slowly moved over her body not willing to wait any longer. Kyra realized he was ready and sat up.

"Wait!"

Adam stood back worried she wanted to stop, "What's wrong?"

Kyra swung her legs around the back of the desk and hopped off. Then she turned to face Adam with an evil smile.

"You have to catch me first," she replied.

Adam shook his head and tried to figure out the best way to go about this. He stood for a moment and then had an idea. Taking one step forward, he jumped up onto the desk and held his stance. Kyra slowly backed up making her way to the board. She really wasn't going to run anywhere, she just wanted to make this time a little fun is all. She tilted her head up to look at him and smiled. Adam jumped down of the desk and walked slowly toward her. Every step he took forward she took one backward until her back was against the dry erase board. He stepped up to her and pushed his body into hers, pressing her into the board.

Her hands moved to his pants and undid them. She slipped her fingers in and gently massaged his hardening member. A groan escaped his lips and she smiled. Her hand pulled out his aching cock and lightly stroked it as she reached up and kissed him deeply. Kyra grabbed his hand and slipped it between her legs.

He got the idea and slipped a finger inside her pumping it hard. Her juices flowed down his hand as his thumb flicked over her clit causing her to break the kiss. Adam kissed down her neck, his finger still working inside of her.

***

The stranger in the shadows was almost at the peek of his anger. He tried to maintain his composure, to make sure that he didn't end up killing anyone tonight. Once he saw Kyra reach into the guys' pants that was it. He slowly crept along the wall, not making a sound. He reached the embracing couple and stepped behind the guy. His hand reached out and lightly tapped Adam on the shoulder. As soon as Adam turned around the guy delivered an uppercut that had the poor boy stumbling back until he hit the wall.

Kyra screamed and tried to go to Adam but the intruder put an arm in front of her. She looked up at the guy and her temper flared. She couldn't believe it.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" she yelled.

The man said nothing to her as he advanced on the boy who had slumped to the ground. He pulled him up by his collar and threw him a few feet away. As he walked toward him, he spoke for the first time.

"Get up and fight," the stranger said in a low and angry voice.

"Who... who the hell are you?" Adam asked trying to balance himself by leaning on a nearby desk.

The stranger hit Adam hard in the gut and grabbed the back of his shirt. He lifted the injured boy's face to his own and looked right into his eyes.

"If I ever see you with her again, you'll wish you were never born."

Then Adam was dropped to the ground and the guy walked away from him.

"Now get out of here!" the stranger said.

Adam scrambled on hands and knees out the door never turning around. The guy walked back to the front of the classroom where the half naked girl stood. The anger was evident in her eyes and in her breathing. Her chest was heaving and her fists were balled up at her sides. He stepped up to her and stood about two feet away taking in her barely covered body. His arousal was flaring just as much as his anger was and he tried to keep both under tight control.

"How could you? You had no fucking right to interrupt me!" Kyra yelled

Her hands went up to hit her intruder but they were stopped mid-air. She looked up at him wide-eyed. He had a good grip of her wrist and held them there as they made eye contact. Kyra could see the lust and anger flaring up in them. She was suddenly afraid, not sure of what he would do. But her anger came back and she struggled to get free. It was no use; he was much stronger than her and in no time had her pushed against the board, his body against hers. Kyra gasped and once again was looking into his smoldering eyes.

"Kiva," Kyra started in a shaky voice, "What... what are you doing?"

Suddenly a smile appeared on his face and he back off of her. He let go of her wrist and walked over to the teacher's chair and sat down. Chuckling a bit, he looked toward her; the slightly scary smile still on his lips.

"You know Kyra I've been protecting you for awhile," Kiva said, finally speaking to her.

"Like a psycho guard dog," Kyra responded.

Kiva lifted his hand to her. She looked and wasn't sure if she wanted to move or not. The smile was somewhat gone but the fire was very much alive in his eyes.

"Come," he said, his hand still out to her.

She cautiously walked over and placed her hand in his. He held her hand and pulled her so that she stood between his legs. Then he turned her around and pulled her on top his lap. Kiva wrapped his arms around her and continued to talk.

"I know you probably hate me for scaring away all these guys. I was just making sure you didn't get hurt."

Kyra wasn't sure what was going on. She could feel his hard cock against her panty-less ass. As he talked to her, Kiva put one of his hands on her thigh and lightly stroked it. He snuggled his head on her shoulder.

"You know I never spoke of the time I caught you having sex. You look so sexy lying there naked, face full of pain from losing your virginity. I always think about that, but never hassle you about it. Kyra, I really do love you, that's why I act the way I do."

His hands moved higher and high on her thigh until they were under her skirt. Kyra's breathing was starting to get heavier. She was both scared and turned on. Kiva's fingers were deadly close to her naked vagina.

"You need a guy who will know how to treat you. You deserve better than some jerk who only wants your body and not everything you have to give."

His fingers brushed her lips and Kyra gasped. Kiva kissed the side of her neck as his pushed his finger inside her.

"Kiva... what... what are..." Kyra couldn't finish speaking.

Kiva had slipped another finger inside of her and began to thrust them in and out making her hips gyrate against his hand.

"Do you understand what I'm saying Kyra?" He asked her.

"No," she breathed.

"I'm saying that I'm the only one for you. I'm the only one who can give you what you've always wanted and you know that, don't you?" As he spoke, his fingers worked her harder.

Kyra shook her head. This wasn't right yet his fingers had her so wet and hungry. Her mind couldn't think clearly. All she wanted at that point was him inside of her.

"Tell me you want it Kyra, say you want me," he said as his thumb stroked her clit.

Kiva moved his free hand to her uncovered breast, twisting and pinching her nipple. The two fingers he had inside her pushed harder and faster, trying to reach her climax. Once again Kiva beckoned her.

"Say it, sis... I want to hear you say it."

"Ohh... Ki- va, I... I... need you," she said between moans.

"Need me to what?"

"Ohh God... fuck me," Kyra almost screamed.

Kiva removed his fingers from her dripping pussy.

He lifted her off of his lap and eased his cock from his gym shorts. Then grabbing her hips, Kiva lowered her down onto his throbbing dick feeling the head pushing at her tiny opening. He bit his lip as her sweet, tight cunt swallowed his cock. Kiva groaned as he slid fully into her. He reached up and tugged at her exposed nipples. Pulling her head back, he bit her neck as he thrust hard into her wet pussy.

"You got me so angry and so hard playing around with that guy."

Kyra moaned as hard as she was being fucked. The bite on her neck added to the stirring pleasure she was feeling. She knew it was wrong but at the moment it didn't matter. Her hips met his upward thrust increasing her pleasure. The empty room was filled with the sounds of their sex. She felt her nipples being pulled on harshly and her clit being rubbed vigorously. 'Oh god I cant believe I'm doing this,' she thought as she bounced on Kiva's cock. Her moans became more prominent as her orgasm neared.

He could feel her slick cunt tightening around his cock. Pulling her to lean against his chest, Kiva began to pound furiously into her. His cock throbbed in time with her cunt and was ready for release.

"Kiva..." Kyra moaned out, her head back on his shoulder.

Kiva slowed his thrust, pulling all out except the head and then slowly sliding back in. Kyra moaned hard because of his teasing. She could feel every inch of him slowly moving with in her. Then she felt his tongue on her ear, tracing it and dipping in.

"Cum Kyra...cum for your big brother, show him how good he feels."

Kyra could feel her orgasm approaching fast. It felt so strong, so uncontrolled that her body began to spasm.

Kiva slid one hand down her body and rubbed her clit hard. He felt her body begin to convulse and tremble. His bit down on her neck and pinched her clit pushing her over the edge. Her pussy gripped his cock with everything it had as she screamed his name. Her juices gushed down over his cock as he pulled her off of him. Grabbing her by her hair he pushed her over the teacher's desk and spread her legs wide.

She knew she was moving but didn't know exactly where. Then she felt herself being bent over and Kiva filling her again. His hand was still gripping her hair pulling her head back as he fucked her in the doggie position. Kyra moaned as he slammed into her wet cunt over and over again.

"You're mine now," Kiva said as he forced himself deeper inside her with every thrust.

He felt his nuts tightening and his cock swelling but wasn't ready to cum just yet. He wanted to make sure she knew her place. Kiva pulled his cock completely out of her and rubbed the head against her lips. With his hand still in her hair, he pulled her back so that her ear was right next to his mouth.

"Beg for it you little slut, beg for my cock."

"Ohh please," Kiva moaned out.

"That's not good enough," he said pushing the head against her clit.

"Please fuck me... please Kiva... I need... your cock."

"Whose little slut are you Kyra?"

"Mmmmm, yours, big brother."

"Say it!" he said while the head slipped slightly between her dripping lips, as she tried desperately to rock against him.

"I'm... ohh god, I'm your slut Kiva... I'm your little cock slut. Please give me your cock; I need it soo bad please." She begged tears rolling down her face.

Kiva released the grip on her hair and shoved himself back into her. With his hands on her hips, he sped up his thrust grunting as he felt his orgasm approaching. The moans coming from his little sister under him fueled his desire to pump his seed deep inside her tight hole. Kiva closed his eyes and let the sensations overflow him. Then he had a better idea. With one last hard thrust he pulled out of her and grabbed her from the table forcing her onto her knees.

"Suck my cock you little slut," he said forcing his cock between her lips.

Kyra opened her mouth and took in as much of his cock as she could. As soon as she started to suck, she felt his hips jerk and his hands held her head so she couldn't move. Burst after burst of cum flooded her mouth and she tried to swallow every last drop. Then the cock was pulled away from her mouth and she felt streaks of cum hit her face and tits. She moaned feeling the warm sticky substance cover her.

Kiva held her head as his orgasm hit, groaning at the feeling of her moist mouth engulfing his cock and swallowing his cum. Then he quickly pulled his cock from her mouth and jerked the rest of the cum on her face, some hitting her tits. He looked down at his cum covered baby sister and smirked. She was his cock slut now and this was only the beginning. Kiva pulled his shorts back up and straightened himself out. He walked toward the same door he came in through and called back to her as he grabbed his bag.

"Clean yourself off and get home. Dad will be worried and upset if you come in late."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It All Works Out in the End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds