• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Birthday Present

His Birthday Present

Intro

Today is Charles's birthday. I started his evening off by treating him to dinner. We have just returned home, and we proceed up the stairs to the bedroom for him to open his gift. Earlier today, I placed the video camera and the digital camera in the room, so that he can capture the moment.

I stand in the middle of the room, and wait for him to unwrap his gift. He takes his time, slowly removing my clothes, and occasionally pinching my nipples. I am now naked except for the lace panties that I bought just for the occasion. There is a slight chill in the room, and a small shiver runs over me.

"Cold?" he asks. I nod my head. "Good. You'll perform better if you're a little uncomfortable."

Charles stands behind me, holding me tight against him. Even through the thickness of his jeans, I can feel his desire pressing the lace of my panties between my cheeks. His left hand rubs my pussy through the panties, and his right pinches my nipples harder and harder. The gentle scratching of the lace starts my desire building, and I begin to rub against his fingers. He immediately lets go.

"Save it for the camera," he barks at me. He places his hands on my hips, and steers me to the side of the bed. Bending me at the waist, he places my hands on the bed, and my head between them, while spreading my legs. Once I am in the position he wants, I hear him take several pictures, and I smile to myself because I am sure that he likes the new panties since they are still on. He fastens the restraint straps around the mattress, and positions the video camera. Now, it's show time.

Act I – Slave Girl

He attaches the cuffs to my ankles and wrists, and stands behind me. He reaches around with both hands, and pinches my nipples as he forces me to stand. He leans past me, and places a pillow between the buckles of the wrist restraint strap, and another in the middle of the bed. I am glad to see him place a towel over that pillow, because he hates when I make a mess, and I wouldn't want to be punished for real after the show.

I am picked up and thrown onto the bed. I quickly position myself to be restrained, and he attaches all four limbs firmly to the mattress. He places a variety of toys next to me, and takes more pictures. He frees my ankles just long enough to remove my panties. After taking more pictures, he frees my wrists from the bed in order to secure them to extension straps. I now have just enough freedom to follow his commands.

He leaves me like this, and goes down to the kitchen to microwave some popcorn. The video camera is still on, so I don't dare touch myself while he's gone, because when he finds out, I'll be severely punished. He returns and sits in a chair at the foot of the bed, and starts eating his popcorn. When he's ready, we finally begin.

"Attach the clamp to your clit." I slide the ring up the tweezers until it is a tight as I can stand it.

"Now, do the left nipple." My nipples are still erect from his earlier play, and need no further preparation. As I move the chain into position, it periodically tugs on the end attached to my clit, sending waves of pleasurable pain through my system.

He continues to orchestrate my bound masturbation, all the while munching his popcorn and enjoying the show. Periodically, he will take more pictures, or move the video camera for a different angle or a close up. But through it all, his commands ring out.

"Right nipple."

"Fuck yourself with your fingers."

"Now use the vibrator, but don't turn it on."

"Turn the vibrator on, push it all the way in, and leave it."

"Pour some lube on your hand and massage your asshole."

"Put some lube on the butt plug, and put it in."

"Put the center of the chain in your mouth." This is the worst command so far. It pulls the chain on my clit taut, and removes most of the pressure on my nipples, pulling my full attention to the sweet torment between my legs.

"Turn the butt plug on full."

"Put the rabbit ears against your clit, and turn them on full." As the ears flick against my pinched and bound clit, they cause the clamp to jump and tug, sending pain coursing through my body.

"Keep fucking yourself with the vibrator."

Charles continues to munch his popcorn as my body starts to twitch with pleasure. Each twitch enveloping me in more pain, the pain increasing the depth of my orgasm, and making me twitch even more. His commands have almost stopped, except when he wants me to switch from moving the vibrator to playing with my breasts, and back again, or when he wants me to increase my pace or intensity. A few times, he comes over to pinch or nip at my nipples,, reveling in my enjoyment of the pain he is causing me.

When his popcorn is finished, he slowly stands and throws the empty bag out before stepping out in the hall. It is time for Act II.

Act II – Daddy's Little Girl

"Pumpkin, Daddy is home." Charles's voice rings out seconds before he pushes the bedroom door open. I am to pretend that I am an 18-year-old girl, and he is my father who has just discovered me engaged in an act he considers dirty. I am to be punished.

He takes the rabbit away, but leaves everything else where it is. The vibrator and butt plug remain on. He releases me from the bed, and stands me up by tugging on the chain, which is still in my mouth. He attaches the wrist cuffs together, and takes the towel covered pillow from the bed.

He sits on the edge of the bed, and throws me across his lap. The butt plug forces my ass cheeks open so that his slaps can find the tender flesh between them. I whimper around the chain in my mouth afraid of what he'll do off camera if I let it fall. His free hand moves beneath me, and teases my bound nipple and clit.

Each slap causes my body to jerk, and each time I jerk, or he touches my sensitive bound parts, the heat of pain radiates through me. I know how to stop this spanking, but if I do it too soon, there will be hell to pay later. I feel his finger trace the chain from my clit to my breasts. He begins to draw the tips together, and I can't take anymore.

"Daddy, please. I'll behave. I promise, I'll never touch myself again. I'll be a good little girl, please." Just so that I know I can never control him, he continues for a little while longer. He attaches my ankle cuffs together, and pushes me to the floor between his legs.

"It is too late, Pumpkin. Once a girl touches herself like that, she is a slut, and there is no going back. Daddy is very disappointed to find out that his little pumpkin is a slut. The only way to redeem yourself is to promise to be Daddy's little slut, and no one else's.

Act III – Daddy's Little Slut

He tugs on my chain until I am kneeling between his legs. He unzips his pants and frees himself from them. I have never done this with my hands bound, but I dare not disappoint him. As I start to work my mouth over him, he keeps a gentle pressure applied to the chain, letting me know he is in charge. If I start moving too slowly, or fail to go deep enough, he tugs harder until he is satisfied with my performance. Suddenly, he pushed my head away from him.

"Enough. You must be a good girl to earn a taste of Daddy's juice." Using the chain, he guides me to a standing position. He turns us around, so that I am now between him and the bed, and pushes me back onto it. He attaches my wrists to the upper restraint strap, and then secures my ankles next to them, bending me into an uncomfortable position, and raising my ass from the mattress.

He takes some pictures of my red ass before undressing himself. He turns off the vibrator, and replaces it with his tongue. He fucks me vigorously with his tongue, making sure to pay special attention to my bound clit. Every time his tongue touches my tender spot, the chain tugs and I am jolted with pain. Once Charles feels I have suffered enough, he stops momentarily.

"Does Pumpkin promise to be a faithful little slut for Daddy? You must obey all my commands, and never let anyone else touch you unless I say to. You will also need my permission before touching yourself. If you promise Daddy this, he'll forgive you."

"Yes, Daddy. I promise."

"Good Girl." With that Charles moves over me, and I feel his dick slide past the clit clip. He begins to fuck me harder than he ever has before, and each time he moves, he sends waves of pain and pleasure flooding over my body till I don't know which is which. When he is finished, he releases my wrists and ankles and slumps against me.

Finale

He mumbles something against my chest. I think it is "I love you," but that may just be wishful thinking. I steel myself for the most painful part of the evening, and remove the clips. The pain finally subsides, and I hear the even breathing of his sleep as I slide off my chest and onto a pillow. I shut off the video camera, put the toys away, and get back into bed.

I hope he enjoyed his birthday because mine is coming soon, and he'll be paying for this then.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Birthday Present

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds