• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Threesome in Prague

Threesome in Prague

123

We were spending the weekend in Prague, staying over at Josh's place. It was hot and sunny, so that we were all wearing just light summer clothing. Petra was dressed in her white summer dress, through which one could just make out the shape of her white underwear - a plain white bra and a white lace thong.

While Petra unpacked her things I decided that I was going to risk talking to Josh about something that had been on my mind for a long time...

'Josh, what do you think of Petra?'

'Petra? I like her - I think she's great. I never could understand why she went for you and not for me!'

'She just has good taste!' I lower my voice 'What about physically?'

Josh looks at me in surprise.

'Er, I, well ... she's a great looking woman.'

'I agree, but I mean sexually.'

'As in ...?'

'As in - does she turn you on? As in - do you fancy her?'

'If you mean am I trying to get off with her, no I'm not ...'

'Are you trying to be obtuse? It's a simple question, so the answer should also be simple - if you had the chance and no-one else was involved, could you imagine sleeping with Petra?'

'Yes, of course!'

'So that wasn't so difficult, was it?'

'No, but I still don't understand why you're asking.'

'I'm not asking you to sleep with her, but I was wondering ...'

'Yes?'

'Did you notice her dress?'

'You mean the fact that she is wearing a white bra and a white lacy thong?!'

'Yes!'

'Of course I did - that was one of the first things I noticed! Especially when she stood in the doorway with the sun behind her.'

'That was great, wasn't it?'

'No kidding - you could see the way her knickers gripped her pussy - there was even a nice gap between her thighs ...'

'Just right for slipping a finger between ...'

'Or a tongue!'

We grinned at one another. Now that the ice was broken, I decided to ask him.

'So anyway, what I was wondering is whether we can't get Petra to do a strip for us ...'

'She won't do that!'

'I don't know. I tend to agree, but I was thinking was if you bought her some sexy underwear as a present ... maybe we could persuade her to wear it under the dress that she's got on at the moment and then try to persuade her to wear it for us without the dress - given that we can see it anyway.'

'OK. What kind of underwear should I buy?'

'That's up to you - something colourful so that we can see it through her dress ...'

'OK. But you said that you could get her to strip for us ...'

'That's the tricky part. Between you and me, Petra has always got turned on by the thought of watching my ass as I screw her ...'

'Ye-es.'

'So I was thinking that maybe you could make a video of us ...'

'Of you two screwing? No way!'

I was disappointed. Josh noticed the look on my face.

'No, I mean no way will she do that!'

'Maybe. I don't know. Leave that part to me.'

'OK. Look, I'm going to race down to the shops. There's a posh underwear shop down the road. I can also stop by at the bakers and get some cake so that I have an excuse for going out. You can put some coffee on - everything's in the kitchen.'

'OK. She wears size 32A bra's and size 34 or 36 knickers.'

'32A and 34 or 36. OK, I'll remember that. Ciao!'

With that, Josh disappeared out of the front door. Hearing the door slam, Petra came out of the guest bedroom.

'Where's Josh gone?'

'He wanted to buy some cake. He told me to make some coffee and said that he'd be back in 20 minutes or so.'

'OK. I'm almost finished.'

'I'll make the coffee.'

Before she turned away, I gave a long hard kiss and cupped her buns in my hand.

'Down boy! We're visitors here - I'm afraid that there's not going to be much opportunity for any hanky-panky this weekend!'

We'll see about that, I thought.

*****

Half an hour later and Josh returned, carrying a paper-wrapped package in his hand. He carried it to the kitchen and unpacked it, putting the cake onto a large plate before returning to where Petra and I were waiting with the coffee.

'I hope that apple cake is OK?'

'Great, but you really didn't need to go to so much trouble.'

'No problem.

As we sat there drinking coffee, I wondered whether Josh had actually gone and bought some underwear or not. He gave absolutely no indication that anything was out of the ordinary. We started clearing up the dishes and I excused myself, saying that I needed to change into something cooler. I headed into the bedroom but left the door ajar so that I could hear what the other two were saying.

I stripped off my jeans and looked through the cupboard until I found a pair of navy blue summer shorts which came down to the knee. As I pulled them on, I heard Josh saying to Petra that he had a small present for her. I buckled the belt on my shorts to the faint background sound of paper being ripped.

'Oh, er ... thank you.'

'I hope you like them.'

I decided that this was the time for me to return to join the other two. As I entered the kitchen, Petra was standing there with a rather flushed and bashful expression on her face. She was carrying a small package in her hands. I acted all innocent.

'Oh, what's that?'

'It's ... er ... a present from Josh.'

'That's nice. What is it?'

Petra flushed even more. She dropped her eyes to look at the floor.

'Er, he's given me some ... underwear.'

'Nice. What does it look like?'

Without a word, she handed me the small gift-wrapped package. I opened it up to find two small coloured bundles. There in my hands were two small bundles, one in a dark cherry-red and one in a bright purple colour. Putting the present on the table, I picked up the purple bra and panties and looked at them. They were in a smooth soft material that was so translucent that they were almost transparent. The bra was very simple with narrow lace piping in the same colour as the bra itself. The panties were bikini-style with the same lace piping as the bra. Pushing my fingers between the layers of material, I could see that it would clearly show everything that it was meant to cover. I noticed Petra watching me and smiled at her as I put them down and picked up the other bundle.

These were made of a deep cherry-red-coloured silk. The thong knickers were cut high over the hip and had a plain silk front panel. The bra was of the same material and it was only when I held it up that I noticed that it was a half-cup bra! Josh had really excelled himself! I could feel my cock stir as I imagined Petra putting these on for us. I grinned at her.

'Nice!'

'I'm glad you like them.'

'I can't wait to see you in them, that's for sure.'

'Well you'll have to wait for a bit ...'

'Why? You could put them on now - under your dress.'

'Grant!'

'What?'

'Do you really expect me to put them on now?'

'Yes, why not? We're not exactly going to see much are we? You'll be wearing your dress and anyway, we've both seen you in a bikini before ...'

'Go on Petra. I would love to see you in them.'

'You two are impossible! OK, I'll put them on. Which ones shall I put on first?'

'Red!'

'Purple!'

Petra laughed.

'Then you'll just have to wait and see.'

She headed off to the bedroom to get changed, glancing over her shoulder at the two of us who stood there grinning like monkeys.

'Great choice Josh!' I whispered.

'You don't think the red ones are too risqué?'

'No they're great!'

Just then, we heard the door open and Petra walked out. Despite the white dress, it was clear that she had put on the red underwear. Her red thong was clearly visible through the light white cotton, giving us a much better look at her knickers than with the white ones she had had on earlier. We could even make out the shape of her pantie-covered crotch! Letting my gaze sweep upwards, I was disappointed in not being able to see her nipples through her dress since I was sure that they must be visible above the half-cup bra that Josh had bought. My disappointment was counteracted somewhat by the bumps that her nipples were making in the cloth - apparently I wasn't the only one that was getting turned on by events.

'So, are you happy now?'

'Great, you should wear that more often!'

'Hey Petra, that looks really good!'

'I'm glad you like it. I'll tell you one thing for free - there is no way that I am going out like this - you can see everything I'm wearing!'

'Yeah, that's why we like it so much!'

'You guys! You really are incorrigible. I guess you want to see the other stuff now?'

'Yes.'

'Of course.'

'OK. Be right back!'

Grinning, she disappeared back into the bedroom only to reappear a few minutes later. This time, the purple underwear was even more visible due to the fact that the panties were bikini style, highlighting the shape of Petra's pert bum. Once again we both made positive lewd comments about what she was wearing. Petra took it all in good humour and I even got the impression that she was enjoying the attention that she was getting from us both.

'Come on then Petra, give us a twirl!'

Petra giggled and spun around but kept her hands on her dress so that it didn't reveal anything.

'And now without the hands!'

She looked at me questioningly. I nodded. This time she spun in the other direction and the bottom of her dress flew up, so that we had a brief view of her purple undies.

'Satisfied?'

'Actually no. It was so quick; we hardly saw anything, just a flash of purple.'

'So what would you like me to do then?'

'Why don't you take your dress off?'

'Grant!'

'Hey, it's not such a big deal - I mean, Josh has seen you in a bikini often enough.'

'Yes, but that's a bit different from what I'm wearing now. This stuff is half-transparent.'

'Come on ... please?'

'OK, but I want to hear it from your own lips. Tell me that you want me to strip off in front of Josh and let him see whatever is on display.'

'OK. Petra, I want you to strip off in front of Josh and let him - us - see whatever is on display.'

'Even if he gets turned on?'

'Even if he gets turned on.'

With that, Petra reached behind her back and undid the zip before letting the dress fall down in a bundle at her feet. She stood there in front of us, wearing only her purple bra and panties, waiting for some kind of reaction. I didn't know about Josh, but my cock was definitely reacting! Petra's nipples could just be made out as small shadows beneath the translucent material. One thing was sure, her nipples were as stiff as they get and my cock buzzed with the thought of her getting turned on by the situation. Dropping my gaze to her crotch, I could clearly see her pussy hair through the purple covering and the darker purple piping was pulled tightly into her crotch, allowing a few fair pubic hairs to curl out beneath the rim.

'Well? Have you swallowed your tongues? How do I look?'

'Fantastic!'

'Really good!'

'Come on guys, is that all I get? How would you describe me if it were just the two of you talking to one another?'

Josh and I looked at one another.

'Do you really want to know? I mean - you won't be offended?'

'Not if it's positive, no.' Petra grinned.

'Well worth a fuck! A nice hot pussy in those panties and lovely pert nipples - just right for nibbling!'

'No kidding! I wouldn't mind bending her over a table and fucking the ass off her!'

Petra flushed bright scarlet but said nothing. Then she disappeared into the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

'Before I come out again, I want you two guys to strip off down to your pants.' she called out from behind the closed door.

Without a second's hesitation, Josh and I stripped off our clothes until we were left standing in just our underwear. He was wearing a pair of navy blue cotton boxer shorts that did nothing to hide the erection that he had and I was dressed in a pair of turquoise-blue 'Homme Sport' briefs that were rapidly becoming uncomfortable! Josh hissed at me and I glanced over at him.

'Hey, should we go the whole way? This might be the opportunity we've been waiting for! Maybe she'll strip off too!'

OK. So now he was really getting into this game! Without worrying too much about the consequences, I nodded and we shimmied out of our last items of clothing. It was the first time that I had seen an erection in real life other than my own and I was surprised to see that it was actually quite aesthetic. Josh was about the same size as me and his cock had swollen so that the foreskin was pulled back slightly to reveal a glistening purple crown. I heard the bedroom door handle turning and motioned to Josh that Petra was coming.

Petra walked into the sitting room dressed in the red half-cup bra and matching silk thong. Her erect nipples jutted out over the top of her bra; her small breasts pushed up to present more cleavage than normal. Her pale coffee-coloured aureoles were also half visible above the edge of her bra. As she walked into the room, her mouth fell open and she froze, looking at us both in amazement.

'Oh!'

After recovering somewhat from her shock, Petra made no bones about checking Josh out. She walked up to us and we got an even better look at her. As she came close, I was pretty sure that I could see the first signs of moisture on her panties where they were pulled up tight into her pussy.

'Hey guys, that is the kind of surprise I like!'

Josh reached out to touch Petra's bum. She moved swiftly out of reach.

'No touching! You can look all you want, but no touching!'

'OK. But then I at least want to see your breasts!'

To my surprise, Petra reached behind her and pulled off her bra, flinging it onto the nearby couch. Her pert breasts stood out proudly, crowned by her stiff little nipples.

Bending down, Petra let her nipples drag across the tip of Josh's cock, causing mine to twitch with excitement.

'Hey, I thought that there was to be no touching!'

'You and Grant are not allowed to touch me - I never said anything about the other way around!'

Standing up, she turned her back on Josh and bent forwards, grasping her ankles with her hands. In doing so, she thrust her bum against his swollen cock so that it nestled to the red silk covered entrance to her pussy.

'Oh, man! If you carry on like that, you are going to get more than you bargained for!'

'Just one move Josh and I get dressed and that is the end of this little escapade.'

'Oh, fuck.'

'Just think of how close your cock is to slipping into my hot wet pussy. Just that little strip of thin red silk that you bought - and I can tell you one thing for free - that thin smooth silk that is stretched over my pussy is soaking wet - can you feel that on your cock?'

'Petra, you bitch; if you carry on like that you will make me come.'

Petra rubbed her pantie-covered pussy against his cock with a little wiggle of her bum and then stood up again. Grinning at me she walked over and stopped in front of me. I guessed what was coming and fell the blood rush to my groin, making my erection almost painfully stiff.

'Hey Josh, why don't you enjoy the show and think about what this might feel like if this were you?'

Petra sank to her knees in front of me and took my cock in both hands before dropping her head onto me throbbing prick and taking me in her mouth. Since Josh was standing to the side of Petra, she was able to watch him as she sucked and licked my cock, making a great show of how much pleasure she was giving me. Josh watched enraptured. As he did so, he started masturbating; stroking his cock in slow smooth movements. With each downward stroke, he pulled back his tight foreskin to reveal a glistening purple crown before it was hidden from view again.

Petra stopped what she was doing and turned to Josh. Sinking back onto her shins, she leaned back, supporting herself with her hands and spreading her thighs in front of him. In this position, her panties were pulled up so tight that the gentle mound of her swollen lips could be seen poking out under the rim of her panties.

'That's it big boy - show me what you've got! Why don't you spray me with your hot come?!'

I couldn't believe that this was my wife! This was a completely new side to her. I watched, fascinated, as Josh took hold of his cock and started masturbating in front of us using long slow movements of his hand. With each downward stroke, his purple crown was exposed, glistening with his pre-cum. Petra was staring at him, apparently unable to take her eyes off him as he wanked himself directly before her eyes. I reached down and started masturbating too, desperately in need of some relief. Petra noticed the movement and glanced at me shaking her head ever so slightly. No. God, I wasn't going to be able to take much more of this!

'That's it Josh! Come all over me. I want you to shoot your come all over my tummy and over those hot little panties that you bought me.'

Josh dropped down to his knees between Petra's spread thighs and started wanking faster, his cock about 30cm above Petra's prostrate body.

'Oh, yes. That's what I want to see. Do you want to know how wet I am Josh? My little red panties are soaking wet and my tight little pussy is wet and swollen. I am imagining what it would feel like as you eased that hot fat cock of yours between my swollen lips and into my tight pussy!'

'Oh, fuck, Petra!'

'That's it - come over me!'

Petra thrust her hips upwards as the first spurt of come shot out of the tip of Josh's cock and splattered in thick white globules onto her tummy and panties. The second jet arched through the air and landed on the red silk panel of her panties where it clung in white pearls to the already wet material. Again and again his come spurted out and again and again it splattered onto Petra, covering her tummy, groin and thighs.

As his orgasm ebbed away, Petra stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the bedroom saying.

'Come on Grant, I need that cock of yours - it's time I was well and truly fucked!'

Racing into the bedroom and pulling the door shut behind us, Petra lay back on the bed with her legs spread. What a picture! Her eyes were glistening, her nipples were stiff and Josh's come ran in little rivulets down her thighs and had soaked into her panties, coating her pubes and pussy. The air was filled with the pungent aroma of fresh come - unmistakable and for the first time it was the smell of another mans come. Kneeling between her thighs, I reached out with trembling hands to pull off her come-covered panties.

'No, Grant. I want you to take me like I am!'

I wiped my hand over her tummy and spread some of the slippery white fluid up her body until it had coated her breasts and nipples. Reaching down, I slipped one finger under the crotch of her knickers and tugged the wet silk strip to one side, exposing her swollen pussy. Petra grabbed my cock and pulled me down towards her. As the tip of my cock was engulfed in her hot wet sex, she grabbed my bum and pulled me down hard so that I thrust into her. I sank down with my upper body and felt the stickiness of Josh's drying come on my chest has I made contact with her breasts.

'Fuck me, Grant!'

'No so loud - Josh will hear you.'

'I don't care - in fact I want him to hear us. I want him to know that I am getting well and truly fucked ... fucked by my lovely hubby!'

I thrust hard into her, again and again; Petra's hips thrusting up to meet me each time.

'Oh, God, I'm going to come!'

I was also not going to be able to hold out much longer.

'Grant, come with me, come on ... please ... ye-es! Now! Give it to your come-covered wife, now!'

That was too much for me and I came. I thrust into her and held my cock deep inside her as Petra wrapped her legs around my bum and pulled me onto her. With every pulse of my cock a jet of come shot into Petra's womb and caused her pussy to grip me in an involuntary response to her own orgasm. Flopping back onto the bed, we both lay there exhausted and wrapped up in her own thoughts. After a few moments, Petra interrupted my thinking.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Threesome in Prague

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 186 milliseconds