• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Work Party

A Work Party

"I'll be ready when you get here!" I reassured my husband as he called from his cell phone. Tonight was a dinner party at his boss's house, in honor of that man's boss. My husband was invited as the top sales manager of the company, and had just closed a deal worth over half of a million dollars. It was time for a celebration!

Tony wanted me to dress for the occasion, to be his trophy for the night. I am his wife, so a trophy he wants, a trophy he gets! I showered and did my hair, leaving it down and long, my brown locks shiny in the light of the bathroom. I even used extra conditioner to make sure it would be soft, supple, and smooth. I pulled on a pair of pink satin bikini panties, and a pair of white thigh high hose. To cover myself, I thumbed through my closet, checking a few outfits out. I tried a black miniskirt and blue silk blouse, but the neckline actually was a little too conservative. I tried on a red satin halter dress, but the folds of the bodice did not cover quite enough of my C-cup breasts, and while I wanted to make Tony look good, I didn't want to make myself look easy. That was for when we went out dancing and clubbing!

I finally settled on a pink satin shirtdress, with a plunging neckline that exposed my cleavage pretty well, and a circle skirt that was hemmed just above my knees. I stepped into 4 inch white pumps, and brushed myself down as I looked in the mirror. I debated about a bra, finally deciding to see if Tony said something. If he did, I would put on one, otherwise, I was going to let my dress hold my boobs in place.

When Tony got home, he was all over me. He hugged me as I welcomed him home with a kiss, and his hands roved my body, feeling the soft folds of satin, and reaching under my skirt to grope my butt. I was able to hold him off finally, as we were going to be more than fashionably late if we didn't get in the car. As we walked down the driveway, the late Summer breeze was picking up, and we began to hear the rumblings of an approaching storm. I let my skirt float freely in the breeze, wanting to tease Tony some more, just because I could! At one point, the hem of my skirt billowed up, and my entire body was exposed to Tony, and every house in sight. The only other person who got an eye-full was one of the old ladies down the street, who was walking her dog. She just "humphed" at me, her nose in the air and muttered something about my being a strumpet. I grinned, and blushed a bit, as this was the look I was aiming for.

Tony got us to dinner very quickly, traffic surprisingly empty, and as we parked, I remembered being in the house before, when Tony had first joined the company. A party was held in his honor, and we had a grand time. I was expecting more of the same! As we walked to the door, the freshening breeze grew stronger, and I was not ready for my skirt to billow straight up in front of the door as we knocked. I was able to get the front of my skirt down before Ron opened the door, and welcomed us into his home.

Ron was a big man, over six feet, and with my heels on, my nose barely reached his shoulders. His wide, toothy grin showed a large gap between his front two teeth, a reminder of some fight or something when he was younger. Ron was a self-made man, I remembered, growing up on the wrong side of town, but working hard, being smart, and catching a few breaks made him the wealthiest black man in town, if not the county! He was dressed very simply, wearing a pair of dark grey dress slacks, black dress shoes, and a black silk dress shirt, open at the top, and a few gold chains around his neck. He shook Tony's hand, and kissed my cheek as he welcomed us, and introduced us around to the rest of the guests.

I spent most of the time on Tony's arm, smiling, trying to be interested, but totally unable to understand what they were talking about, with jargon and talk about product specs and so on. I did notice a couple of guys looking at me from time to time, and I noticed the other ladies were rather more conservatively dressed than I was. Ron, I found out, was unaccompanied as his date fell through.

Dinner was served, and was delicious, as was the chocolate mousse for desert. As the evening went on, the guests began to make excuses and depart. Tony and I were almost ready, when Ron asked us to stay, so Ron, Tony, and the Regional VP could discuss something. This left me stuck, and alone. I sidled off to the other room and watched TV. I could hear them talking, and after about half an hour, there was a tremendous crash outside!

The men all dashed outside to see what happened, and I stood on the doorstep, peering out. It looked like the approaching storm had made a really big branch from an Elm tree had broke, falling onto the VP's rental car. It was clear that it wasn't going anywhere, as the roof was caved in, and the glass was broken. To make matters worse, the driveway was now blocked, and Ron's car was also trapped. I stepped out to be with Tony, and huddled next to him, the strong winds making every fold of my dress flit against my body, and my skirt fly out behind me. I won't even relate what it did to my nipples!

The VP was very nervous about not being able to make his early flight, and used his cell phone to call the rental agency. They explained they could give him another car, but he had to hurry, as they were closing soon. Tony offered to give him a ride, of course, since we had the only car free. The downside was that our Miata is a two-seater, and I was going to have to stay back with Ron.

I asked Ron about using a restroom, while Tony and the VP were getting going. He asked me to use the Master bathroom one, as the one downstairs was being remodeled. A quick peek at the one downstairs revealed lots of boards and sacks of plaster and stuff, so I took it at face value.

Several minutes later, I emerged from the bathroom, refreshed. I took in Ron's room. He had a king-size bed, with a rich dark wooded headboard and foot posts. The room was dimly lit with blue light, and the black satin comforter on the bed shimmered as I walked by it. He also had blood-red satin sheets and pillow cases. I couldn't help myself and trailed a long fingernail along the bedding, so soft and slippery under my touch. I was startled when Ron made his presence known.

He was stepping out of the walk-in closet, wearing a long red satin robe, the sash tied around his narrow waist. He apologized for startling me, and told me he didn't expect me to be out of the bathroom so soon. He also asked if it was ok for him to get ready for the night, as it was late for him, and he usually got an early start. I stammered a reply, nervous to be in his bedroom, with him nearly naked in front of me, and my husband not around to protect me.

He ushered me to take a seat on the edge of the bed, and I did so, drawing my skirt underneath me, and then smoothing the hem of my skirt, trying to make it as long as possible. He sat next to me, not too close, and asked if I liked his room. I told him it was very nice, and then the phone rang.

Ron stood up and reached for the phone, and answered it. While he was talking, my hand could not stop caressing the smooth satin under my palm, and my arm rubbed to cool fabric back and forth. It felt really good, and I began to think about ways to get Tony into a bed like this. After a few moments, he hung up, and turned to me. Tony and the VP had made it, but there would be a delay, as the rental agency was now making a stink about the damaged car. He returned to his place, but slightly closer, and I noticed the sash on his robe was much looser.

I gulped nervously, unable to hide my trembling. I could feel a real sexual tension in the air. I loved the feel of the bed, and so much wanted to be taken on it, but wanted Tony to be the one. Ron asked me not to be nervous, and told me that Tony would be alright, and back as soon as he could. Ron asked me what I was nervous about, and I kind of stammered. Ron stopped me by leaning forward and placing his lips on mine. I matched my lips to his kiss, and after a moment, his tongue pressed towards mine, and our tongues intertwined in a long, deep, passionate kiss. As we kissed, I felt his hand trail up my thigh, and begin to reach up my skirt.

Our kiss broke, and I glanced down to see his dark hand on my white hose. I also saw his robe draped open, and could see his penis laying against his thigh. It was pulsing, each beat of his heart making it grow longer and wider, and I was speechless as I saw the biggest cock of my life! Ron began to nuzzle my neck, and my eyes just closed as I tilted my head, my heart racing as I felt Ron's advances on my body. Ron's hand resumed its journey up my under my skirt, and the soft folds of satin did nothing to prevent his access to my moistness. As he reached my crotch, he also leaned back, drawing my body onto the bed, my hands caressing the black satin. Ron broke soft kissing of my neck, and helped me slide fully onto the bed, and he slid down and used both hands to draw down my panties.

I couldn't believe what I was doing. It was like it wasn't me on the bed, but it sure was my panties sliding down my legs, my skirt lifted up onto my stomach. Ron took my panties and looped them over one of the bedposts. He then clambered between my knees, and used his legs to force mine apart. My eyes were drawn to his big, black monster between his legs, and it was at least 8 or 9 inches long!

He looked at me, his eyes starring at mine in the dim light. "Have you been blacked before?" He asked. All I could do was shake my head slowly. "Remember, once you go black, you never go back!" He smiled. He then spread his robe out behind him and leaned onto me, his cock laying right at my V, his robe draped over both of us, almost like a cape. He kissed me again, and while he did so, I felt his first thrust against my labia. It caused me to gasp. My head turned and he began to suckle my neck as he dry-humped me, his long, thick cock rubbing my labia, and teasing my body, making me ready for mating. I began to whimper a bit as he humped me more, until he decided it was time to consummate our relationship.

Ron pulled back and reached down, aiming his cock at my vagina. I raised my knees, feeling my hose against his robe as he found my entrance and slowly descended, forcing his full length into me. My pussy was so stretched I felt every fraction of an inch of his cock, and my eyes rolled back in my head. I couldn't help myself as I moaned "Oh...yes...Ron! Ohhh...yesss!" Ron lay upon me for a moment or two, my eyes locked on his as his cock lay inside my moistness. Ron then began to thrust in me, slowly.

Every thrust of his cock sent a shiver through me. His cock was so long, so thick, and so...so black! My eyes locked on his as we made love, all thoughts of my husband pushed out as I succumbed to this magnificent black lover. My arms lay above my head as our eyes met, locked in passion as my lips were parted, my voice moaning with each thrust. I was totally his, to be fucked and filled, and bred, if that happened. My body began to tremble with the fury of sexual tension as Ron thrust harder and faster into me, and I could feel his own passion rising within me. "Ron...yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me your slut!" I cried. I had not felt such pleasure before, each of his thrusts making my body spasm in pleasure.

It was over too soon. I climaxed, crying out as my fingers clawed at the satin I was laying on. Ron finished very soon thereafter, his massive thrust driving me across the bedding, my pussy wrapped tightly around his shaft, pulsing along him, trying to milk his black cock of every drop. His length ensuring his sperm would be pushed past my cervix. I was not using protection, and I knew Ron wasn't either. I was taking a risk, and I knew it. Maybe that was what made it all the more intense. All I knew was that Ron would have me again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Work Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds