• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lilly's Gift

Lilly's Gift

Lilly jumped when the phone rang, the jingling loud in her ears. She had been concentrating on a story she'd been reading on her favorite web site and had let the world drift away for a moment. The phone rang again as she waited a second to let her heart beat slow to a normal pace.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, what are you up to?"

It was David's rumbling voice on the other end and Lilly smiled to herself. He sounded like he was in a good mood and Lilly assumed he must have won the big on that big refit job he'd wanted so badly. His business was in its second year and really starting to take off. His next words confirmed what she already suspected.

"I got it baby! They took my bid for the hotel refit. We'll clear ten thousand on this one easy! We've had such a good year, I almost can't believe it."

"That's great babe," she told him with enthusiasm, "I knew you could do it. I'm so proud of you David."

"I'll be home in about three hours, alright? Then we'll all go out to dinner to celebrate."

"Why don't you let me make you your favorite dinner instead? I'll run to the store and pick up some pork chops and those little red potatoes you love so much," she suggested, an idea for something special she could do for him beginning to form in her mind, "I'll even make you dessert."

"Ok. Only if you want to though, you don't have to go through all that trouble baby."

"It's no trouble David. I'll have it all ready by the time you get home, alright?"

"Sounds good baby, I love you and I'll be home as soon as I can OK?"

"Love you too David. I'll see you in a little while," Lilly held the phone to her ear until she heard the connection go dead. She was so proud of her husband; he had worked so hard to get his business off the ground and now he was fast becoming a well known and respected contractor. When he had first started things had been rough and there had been times she had feared secretly he wouldn't make it but now she knew without a doubt he'd made the right decision.

Lilly felt like she needed to do something to show him how much she loved him and appreciated all he did for their family, something more than just making him his favorite dinner. The idea she had to make this an extra special night for her wonderful husband solidified in her mind. She knew exactly what she should do for him. First though, she needed to run to the store and pick up the items she needed for dinner. Then she would call her friend Debbie to see if she would take the kids for the night. Her mind made up Lilly turned off her computer and grabbed her keys. She'd better get moving if she wanted everything ready when he got home.

Lilly was just finishing the mashed potatoes when she heard David's truck pulling into the driveway. She smiled to herself as he walked into the house whistling the 1812 Overture off key. Lilly stuck a sprig of parsley in the top of the potatoes and placed the bowl onto the dinning room table which was already set. She met David in the living room and laughed as he swung her around and placed a big wet kiss on her cheek.

"You look great baby," he eyed the slinky black dress she'd put on for their evening alone. Lilly smiled her brightest smile for him knowing that he meant what he said. She wasn't beautiful by any means and at thirty she carried a few extra pounds but knowing that he liked the way she looked was enough to make her happy.

"Where are the kids?" He asked as he pulled her close and gave her bottom a squeeze.

"Debbie's got them for the night. I thought I'd surprise you," she laughed as he pinched her playfully.

"Oh, well I guess we've got the house to ourselves for a while then."

"We've got the house for the whole night, and they won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. She volunteered to take them to a matinee."

"Wow. I can't remember the last time we had a night alone," he mused, letting her go to see what she had set on the dinning room table, "It looks wonderful babe. Let me go take a quick shower and we can sit down and eat."

"Ok, but hurry, everything will be cold if you take too long," she warned him with a mock frown then laughed again when he stuck out his bottom lip in a pout, "Go on, get out of here!"

While he went to clean up she got out the bottle of champagne she'd bought on a whim and set it on the table as well. Lilly wanted everything to be perfect; it was the least that David deserved. She hummed to herself as she wiped the kitchen counter distractedly. She imagined watching him shower, soap bubbles trailing down his body as he scrubbed off the dust of the day.

David body wasn't that of a male model or weight lifter though he was fit and strong from handling heavy construction materials every day. He was an average height with shoulders a little wider than most men's and he had sparkling blue eyes that crinkled in the nicest way when he smiled. Lilly thought his most charming feature though was the short strawberry blond hair that was always sticking out in every direction no matter how much he combed it.

She felt his big work roughened hands slide around her waist and she leaned back against his solid warmth as he placed a light kiss on her neck.

"Are you ready to eat, honey?"

"Whenever you are babe, I'm starving," he gave her a squeeze before letting go and heading to the table.

Lilly ate sparingly as she listened to David talk about his day. She was enjoying their time alone immensely and thought to herself that they would have to do this more often. It was the first meal they'd had without one or the other of the kids present in more than a year. When David pushed his plate aside with a satisfied smile Lilly grinned.

"Did you have enough to eat babe?" Lilly teased him as she got up to take the dirty plates into the kitchen. She heard his deep laugh coming from the other room as she scraped off the remains of the food into the garbage disposal and set the plates in the dish washer. A warm contented feeling washed over her when he thanked her for the dinner.

Lilly always got that warm feeling from doing simple things like making him a good meal. She loved her husband and the life they had and though it was far from exciting they were happy together. It's all I've ever wanted, she thought to herself.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it honey," Lilly told him as she walked back into the dinning room, "Let's leave the rest of this for now, I'll clean it up later. I have something special I'd like to give you."

David looked confused for a moment until he caught the gleam in her eye. With a huge grin he followed her into the den where his favorite chair was. Lilly motioned for him to sit as she went to the cabinet where she'd hidden the movie she'd picked up while she was out and put it in the DVD player. She couldn't help the giggle that escaped her as he realized just what kind of movie it was she'd gotten.

They had both always liked to watch pornography together but it was next to impossible most of the time with the kids. With both of them away for the night Lilly couldn't resist the opportunity and had stopped at a local adult store on the way home from the grocery. Lilly had never been shy about her sexuality and neither had David. When they got the chance, which wasn't often anymore with David so occupied with the business and her with the kids, they'd always managed to have outstanding sex.

Lilly grabbed the remote before David could beat her to it and moved to stand in front of him. The surprised expression on his face had changed into one of anticipation. She felt a thrill run up her spine at the thought of the last surprise she had in store for her deserving husband.

"The curtains are shut, the doors are locked, and the kids are gone. I have a special something planned for you but first I need you to take your clothes off."

David raised his eyebrows at the blunt tone of her voice but she had softened her words with a wink and a smile. He stood to unbutton his jeans and she took the opportunity to go back to the dinning room and retrieve the champagne. When she got back to the den David was still standing in front of his chair and had just finishing unbuttoning his shirt. Lilly handed him his glass of champagne then set the bottle and her own glass down. She took a moment to admire the pail freckled skin that was usually hidden under his clothes.

"Sit down and enjoy your champagne honey, while I start the movie. I think you'll like this one," Lilly told him softly as she turned the movie on. David's blue eyes lingered on her a moment as she turned the lights down but soon his attention was caught up in the first scene of the movie. In it were a handsome dark haired man and a buxom blonde woman lounging nude beside a pool. As the couple began to have sex Lilly moved beside David's chair and ran a hand over his wide shoulders to get his attention.

"Will you get my zipper please?"

When she felt his callused fingers at her back a tingle raced up her spine. Slowly and gently he pulled the zipper down letting his fingers trail along her skin. Lilly shivered, loving the way his rough skin felt against her smooth back. It was one of the things that excited her most when they made love, his rough hands sliding across her skin. When David had pulled the zipper down far enough for her to slip out of the dress she did, letting it fall into a pool of soft material around her ankles. She hadn't worn any panties and it wasn't the type of dress that you wore a bra with so when it was gone she was left bare.

Lilly settled at David's feet on the floor and for a while they watched the movie in silence though she could tell it was turning him on from the way he shifted every so often in his chair. When the woman in the movie began to stroke and lick the man's dick she turned to David to find his own cock rock hard. Lilly knew the time was right then to give him his last surprise of the evening. She knelt in front of him and pulled his legs apart enough so that she could lean forward between them. Wrapping her hands around his silken shaft she looked him in the eyes with a meaningful smile.

"This is the last surprise of the evening babe. I just want you to know how much I appreciate you so I thought I'd give you this," with that she leaned forward and took the tip of his warm cock into her mouth, letting her hands stroke his length slowly.

David let out a gasp as she swirled her tongue around the head of his shaft, leaving a trail of glistening saliva. Lilly felt his let muscles tense next as she pulled him further into her mouth. Feeling herself getting turned on simply by the act itself she lowered her head again, loving the sensation across her tongue as his organ slid past. David's eyes had returned to the movie where the blonde's head was bobbing vigorously up and down. Lilly didn't mind, it was the reason she'd gotten the movie in the first place, so he could watch a blow job while getting one at the same time.

David slid down in the chair a little so that she wouldn't have to lean so far forward to reach him. Lilly shifted with him, never once letting him slip out from between her greedy lips. She felt the thick head of his cock touch the back of her throat and held it there for a moment curling her tongue around the shaft. David groaned softly and grasped the back of her head, pushing his dick in even further until he'd forced himself a few inches down her throat.

Lilly splayed her hands across his thighs as her gag reflex made her throat muscles contract, squeezing his cock. David groaned again and the sound coupled with the cool air on her exposed pussy lips sent a jolt through her body. She lifted her head taking a gulp of air and plunged back down onto his now throbbing organ, wetting it thoroughly with her tongue. Lilly felt her cheeks pulling in as she began to suck in earnest, setting a slow but steady pace. Each time she lifted her head she flicked her tongue across the tip of his cock lapping at the pre cum oozing out and reveling in the salty sweet taste.

David gasped with every flick and Lilly's pussy began to throb with need. She pushed one of her hands down between her legs to let her fingers massage her clit and increased her pace as she sucked David's hard cock into her throat again and again. He was beginning to squirm and groan loudly each time she took him to the hilt. Lilly's clit was swollen now and as she worked her fingers in and out of her dripping pussy she moaned, the sound muffled by David's pulsing flesh filling her throat.

David growled and pushed her head down roughly onto his cock, lifting his hips out of the chair. The feeling of his hot flesh being crammed down her throat sent Lilly over the edge and her body rocked with a powerful orgasm. David, sensing her release began to thrust even harder into her welcoming mouth, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. Lilly knew he was close to his own orgasm and doubled her efforts, pressing her lips firmly around his shaft as he plunged in and out. She cupped his balls in her hand, gently squeezing them as his organ invaded her throat again and again.

With a final violent shove, his hips jerking, David came. Lilly swallowed each spurt of his thick musky cum as it shot into her mouth. She loved how he tasted and never passed up a chance to fill her belly with his hot seed. David groaned again as she sucked gently on his softening cock, milking him of every last drop. Lilly made sure she cleaned up every bit before leaning back to look at David's smiling face.

"Congratulations on the bid, honey," she whispered, "I love you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lilly's Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds