• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The New Desk

The New Desk

We'd been flirting all day at your workout class, in fact I'm quite certain you'd noticed me looking at you right on the first day. I couldn't keep my eyes off you today though, especially as you were doing your stretches on the bar at the back of the room – your firm, tanned leg raised up high on the bar, the tiny white shorts stretched tight around your cute rear in such a way that the fabric was bunched up tight against your crotch. You wore a light green top which accentuated your smooth, brown skin, your breasts looking so perky against the soft material.

You figured it was safe to take me up on my offer to fix your computer for you – after all, how long is a girl supposed to go without her DSL, right?. By the time we get to your place, we're both still a little sweaty. Just climbing up the stairs behind you, I can feel myself getting aroused as your long, legs ascend the stairs and I can see the beads of sweat on the back of your thighs. My eyes travel down from the top of your sweat-stained shorts, down the curve of your perfectly shaped buttocks, to the enticing soft flesh of your inner thighs. Your top is tight and accentuates the roundness of your breasts. Inside your room, I notice your nipples clearly jutting out from under your top. God it's so tempting to just reach a hand out and squeeze them hard.

We're talking about your computer as you show me what the problem is; all the while my attention is elsewhere. Taking a deep breath, I can almost smell your sex. Suddenly I notice you're waiting on me to respond and I haven't said a word for a few seconds, what seems like minutes now.

"What, are you just staring at my breasts and not listening to me?"

Shit. I pause for a second before replying.

"No, you're right, that's exactly what I'm doing. I just can't resist!" I blurt out.

"Really? So what are you thinking now?" your lips slowly turning into a smile.

That's when I grab you by your waist pulling you to me, my mouth on yours. My hands are quickly under your top, pulling the still-wet material over your stomach. Your breasts are now exposed, the rush of cold air turning the nipples even harder as you let out a light moan. You feel my mouth take one nipple and suckle it gently at first, then biting roughly as I scratch your back with my nails as I draw them down from your shoulders. My hand reaching under your shorts, I smile to myself as I confirm what I'd thought at the class - that you weren't wearing anything under.

I yank your shorts down to your thighs as you gasp at my forcefulness, my fingers already between your hard thighs and rubbing against your hot sex which is now so wet against my touch. You can't believe how turned on you are by my hurried, rough hands. Your hands are busy while I touch you, my hard sweaty cock now between your slender fingers as you pull the foreskin back and forth, the smell of my cock is strong as you kneel and take me in the mouth. You hungrily suck on me while cupping my smooth, shaved balls, your fingers running between my thighs and ass, nails clawing into my cheeks as you push your face into my crotch to take me in and out, really deep. You gag, not expecting me to start thrusting into your mouth and you steady yourself by holding my hips. You feel me pulling you off my cock as I raise you up on your desk, your legs now spread as I move in between them.

I grab your left ankle and place it against my shoulder as you watch my thick, uncut cock disappear between your pink, wet lips. You almost cum when I start pounding into you hard, my hands gripping your hair tight while my tongue is in your mouth, probing and tasting my own saltiness. With each stroke in and out we both begin to moan loudly as I feel your mounting climax, my cock wet and slippery from your juices. You can feel my balls slap against you hard while your body convulses into a strong orgasm.

My fingers are running over your nipples, pinching and biting them while I draw myself out of you. With my fingers, I spread your wetness down your thighs and in between, while pushing you further back onto the table. You wonder what I'm doing but then gasp immediately as you feel my wet cock inch its way into your ass. It's so wet that in a few slow strokes I'm able to ease myself fully into your ass. Over my loud moans and my cock sliding faster in and out, you don't even realize that you've had two of your fingers deep in your cunt, and you cum again as I release myself into your tight hole, the overflow of cum dribbling down onto your new desk..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The New Desk

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds