• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Boating Weekend

Boating Weekend

123

We really didn't know Jack and Darlene all that well. They were friends of our neighbors two doors down the street. We met them at the neighbor's pool party last month and spent a very pleasant day and evening with the six couples in attendance. During our conversations, I learned that Jack and Darlene owned a boat that they docked at a lake 70 miles away. Both of them sported deep tans, so I assumed that they spent a lot of time on their boat.

Darlene confirmed my assumption. She told my wife, Dana, that they went to the lake almost every weekend during the season, and pretty often even during the late Fall and Winter months. "It's so relaxing, and a good way to unwind after a hectic week," she explained to Dana.

I learned that Jack traveled frequently in is corporate position, so he valued his weekends on the boat. I told him that I could identify with that plan, because I also spent time traveling a couple of times each month. "The many travel delays and the lines you have to endure going through tightened security sure makes air travel a hassle these days," I told him.

Jack seemed to take it all in stride. He looked to be in his late 40s and still in good shape physically. I estimated that he was just over six feet tall, about 190 pounds, and rather muscular. He had a ready smile and a thick head of brown hair sprinkled with gray, especially around his temples. Most of the men at the pool party wore boxer style trunks, including myself, but Jack sported one of those bright yellow Speedo suits that resemble women's nylon panties. Although nobody seemed to care, the bulge in his suit made it rather obvious that Jack was well equipped. I noticed that several of the women also noticed how he was endowed...including my wife, Dana.

Darlene drew the attention of most of the men around the pool. She was in her mid-forties and taller than most of the other women. Her curves were partially hidden by her brief black bikini. Her suit did little to hide her round bottom and firm bosom that hinted at some Hispanic heritage. We later learned that she her father was Cuban. Darlene was simply stunning as she splashed in the pool and then stretched out on one of the lounge chairs on the deck, sipping a margarita and laughing with Dana and our neighbor's wife.

After floating about in the shallow end of the pool for some time, Jack and I grabbed cold beers and joined the gals. Dana and Darlene were still chatting about the lake and the fun they had on the dock with their fellow boaters. "We like to anchor out in a little cove with a sand beach during the day," Darlene said. "We can lay out in the sun and when it gets too hot, we can slip into the lake and cool off."

"That sounds so nice," Dana gushed as she sipped her drink. "You look like you get plenty of sun," she added as she admired Darlene's tan.

"How large is your boat?" I asked Jack. "Can you sleep on it comfortably?"

Jack flashed his broad smile at me. "Oh, sure, it's a 42 foot cruiser and sleeps four very comfortably. It's air-conditioned and has a full galley and two baths. We can stay out on the lake, or go back to the dock, depending on what's going on that day."

"Wow, that sounds terrific," Dana exclaimed, obviously impressed.

Jack turned to my petite wife and grinned. "It's hard to describe how relaxing boating can be. You really have to experience it for yourself," he added.

Darlene nodded her head. "Yes, Dana, you two should join us next weekend and experience it first hand. We're open aren't we Jack?"

Jack agreed immediately. "Sure, we were planning to go, just the two of us, but it would be much more fun if you two came along. Ken, you can't believe how smooth the engines run when the boat is up on plane and slicing through the water. It's exhilarating!"

"Well, I don't know if," I began, but Dana interrupted me. "That sounds like so much fun!" she exclaimed much to my surprise. "We haven't made any plans for next weekend, and I know Ken would love to cruise around like the rich and famous, right Ken?"

Surprised at Dana's ready acceptance, I could merely nod my head, indicating my acceptance of Darlene's invitation. "Are you sure we wouldn't be a burden, Jack? It sounded like you were looking forward to being alone with your lovely lady on a deserted beach."

"No problem at all," Jack replied. "The only thing better than a lovely lady on a deserted beach is being there with two beautiful women!" Jack turned slightly and winked at me and I smiled thinking about spending a whole weekend ogling Darlene's marvelous curves.

Jack, I noticed, must have been having similar thoughts as he gave my wife the once over several times. Dana is so much different from Darlene. Dana is just barely five feet tall, with short, strawberry blonde hair along with the freckles that go with redheads. Dana's attraction is her bosom. She sports 38C boobs with perky pink nipples that beg to be sucked. She has a short waist, but nice slender legs and a cute ass that she can really wiggle when she wants to attract attention. "Hmm," I mused as we continued to talk together, "Jack seems to have taken a fancy to my Dana in spite of her conservative one-piece suit and lily white skin."

Jack offered to pick us up the next Friday afternoon so that we could all go in one vehicle. "Our SUV has plenty of room, and you won't need to bring much with you. Shorts and a T-shirt are all you'll need on the dock. We have food and plenty of adult refreshments in our dock refrigerator. Dana, you'd better pack plenty of sun block. It wouldn't do for you to get sunburned, now would it?"

I volunteered to bring snacks and extra beer anyway, which Jack readily accepted. "I make a killer guacamole," Dana added. "I'll make a batch and we'll throw in a couple of bags of chips." Obviously, Dana was getting excited about the upcoming boating weekend.

Later that week, Dana brought up our boat trip. "I think I'll go shopping tomorrow and buy a couple of new swim suits," she halfway suggested. "Maybe I'll try on a two piece," she added. I could tell that she was testing me out to see what I would say about that.

"Sounds like a good idea," I replied. "Darlene sure looked good in her little suit. You sure don't want to look like an elderly dowager out there on the lake, now do you?" I teased.

"I haven't had a two piece suit for several years. Do you think I'd look okay in one?" she responded.

"Honey, you'd look great in anything!" I chuckled. "I saw how Jack and the other men leered at you the other day and you were in your conservative one-piece then. Honestly, seeing the effect you had on the other guys got me kind of excited. Why don't you spread your wings a little and be daring. After all, Jack and Darlene will be the only people we know up at the lake, and we don't know them all that well!"

Dana seemed to respond favorably to my open attitude. I had the feeling that she was a bit interested in showing off for Jack, but she sure wouldn't admit it.

Dana did go shopping, but she refused to show me what she had purchased. "You'll see my new stuff at the lake," she taunted. "Don't worry, I think you'll like what you see."

"Yeah, and do you think Jack will like what he sees too?" I teased right back. My cute little wife just smiled cryptically.

I got back home from the airport late on Thursday evening, tired but satisfied with the new business I'd wrapped up. Dana warmed up dinner, and then we enjoyed a shower together before a welcome home romp. Dana seemed to be more aroused than usual, and that's saying something. She loves our sexy romps and can get quite vocal when I warm her up with my mouth and tongue. That night, she was insatiable and woke me up in the middle of the night for a second round.

I went to the office on Friday morning and took care of the most pressing business. After lunch, my mind kept wandering to our boating weekend, so I decided to take the rest of the afternoon off and relax in our pool for a couple of hours.

The house was quiet when I walked into from the garage. I looked around, then checked outside. I was happily surprised to see my wife's head as she reclined in one of the loungers. Pitching my briefcase on the sofa, I slipped my shoes off and began removing my clothes. "I've got plenty of time for skinny dipping before Jack and Darlene get here," I thought as I dropped my underwear and opened the door to the deck.

I quietly walked up behind Dana's lounger. She was stretched out on her back and completely nude! A plastic bottle of lotion was next to her right hand and her straw hat covered her face. I was mildly surprised to find her sans suit, because she usually wore a suit in our pool, even though I normally went naked.

"Hi, beautiful," I said as I leaned on her chair. "Oh, you scared me!" she squeaked as her hat flew off and she started to sit up.

"Don't get up," I said, putting my hand on her shoulder. "I like seeing you in all your naked glory. I'm just going to cool off a bit, then I'll join you."

I stepped into the pool and floated around for a few minutes. By the time I returned to the deck, Dana had turned over and I got a lovely view of her cute bottom. I sat on the other lounger and patted her ass, feeling the slippery lotion she had liberally applied. "Getting a little sun in advance of our weekend trip?" I asked.

"I'll still be as white as a ghost," Dana lamented, "but I wanted to get used to being in the sun, so I decided to take some time out here. I didn't expect you or anyone else to show up this early."

"I couldn't concentrate at the office, so I took the afternoon off," I responded. "I'm glad I did now. You look so adorable stretched out with your cute ass sticking up."

Dana smiled up at me. "I'll bet you say that to all the girls," she laughed. "Face it, Ken, I'll never have a tan to rival Darlene. She's so bronzed and beautiful. I saw you looking at her the other day."

"Well, I did take a quick look," I admitted, but I saw you eyeing Jack's Speedo too, you know."

Dana slowly turned over on her back and I again enjoyed the view of her bare breasts. I also noticed that she had trimmed up her strawberry blonde bush quite a bit more than normal. I pretended not to notice, but I secretly wondered why she had shaved off so much pussy hair.

We lay around and lolled in the pool for another hour or so. "I think we'd better get our stuff together. Jack and Darlene will be here pretty soon, and we don't want to hold them up," Dana finally said. Reluctantly, I stood and picked up our towels. We went in and took a quick shower together; enjoying soaping up each other and grabbing feels in the process. I began to stiffen as Dana soaped my balls and pulled on my cock. She felt me begin to grow and quickly rinsed off. "We don't have time to play now, you naughty boy," she teased. She stepped out to dry and I finished washing my hair. "I sure hope we'll have a little privacy aboard the boat," I chuckled. "You owe me one now for teasing me so much."

"I'm sure we'll have enough space for what you have in mind," my wife cooed. "I'll just have to be quiet and not disturb our host and hostess," she added with a sly wink that promised more than I had hoped.

I packed what I needed into a canvas bag and Dana stowed her stuff in a separate gym bag. We were in the kitchen loading the snacks and beer into a cooler when Jack and Darlene honked the horn to announce their arrival. Jack and I loaded our bags and cooler into the SUV while Dana showed Darlene around our house as she locked up.

Just over an hour later, we arrived at the dock and carted our bags and supplies down to their slip. Several couples greeted Jack and Darlene as we made our way down the dock. They introduced us to the others and promised to return for drinks after we got situated. "Gosh," Dana exclaimed, "everybody is sure friendly up here on the lake."

"That's part of the fun," Darlene replied. "We see the others every weekend, share our food, and just hang out together. It's a pretty close-knit bunch. You'll fit right in."

The boat was even more impressive than we expected. Jack kept it spotless and it's spacious deck certainly beckoned. "We named her Great Escape," Jack boasted. "That's just what we do when we come here. We escape from our normal life and enjoy being free as the wind. What happens here stays here, you know."

I caught the innuendo, but I don't think Dana was paying attention at the time. She and Darlene were busy putting things away and chatting.

Soon, Jack had the air conditioner running, cooling down the spacious cabin. Cold beer appeared and we sat on the dock relaxing and enjoying the view of all the fancy boats in the marina. Jack's boat wasn't the biggest on the dock, but it wasn't the smallest either. "Boy, this is the life," I exclaimed as I sat with my feet up, sipping my beer.

"We love coming to the lake," Jack replied. "We're among friends and when we're anchored out, we can do as we please. Darlene loses her inhibitions up here, so I usually get a bonus," he added laughing.

The girls changed into their swimsuits while they were below stowing the gear. Darlene stepped off the boat and sauntered across the dock in a yellow string bikini, showing plenty of skin along with the twin peaks of her erect nipples. My dick throbbed as she sat down in a chair opposite me and popped the tab on her beer. "God, it feels good to be back on the dock," Darlene exclaimed as she finished her first sip.

Dana emerged from the cabin and stepped onto the dock. She wore a brand new two piece suit. The bra was bright green and the triangles of cloth covered barely half of her 38C boobs! The bottom panties matched, but she wore a white sarong that partially concealed her from the waist down. She looked so sexy that I felt myself gasp as she walked barefoot across the deck to the only vacant chair. Jack had his back to the boat and didn't see her until she took her seat at the table. "Want a beer?" I asked after finding my voice.

"Thanks, honey," she smiled, "I'd love one." I stood and went to the fridge to retrieve her drink. As I returned, I noticed Jack ogling Dana with appreciation.

"Ah, Dana, green is one of my favorite colors," Jack quipped. "I love your look today."

Dana blushed at Jack's comment and made a half-hearted attempt at adjusting her top to cover more of her bulging tits. The attention caused my wife's nipples to harden in spite of her best efforts. Again, Dana blushed and glanced over at me. I smiled at her and handed her the beer. "You look great," I agreed.

"Dana's suit is brand new," Darlene advised Jack. "She bought it for this weekend, but she wouldn't let Ken see it until just now. I must say, she fills it very nicely," she added with a chuckle.

"I can't wait to see the bottom half," Jack joked back. "If it's anything like the top, I may have to wear her sarong!"

"I think I'll make some margaritas," Darlene stated as she stood and walked to the cabinet. She bent to get a large bottle of tequila and the bottom of her brief bikini slid into her rear. "No tan lines," I noted as I watched her set the liquor on the counter. She bent again and retrieved a blender, then filled it with ice from their freezer. She didn't bother to pull her suit down, leaving it as a semi-thong.

After pouring four margaritas, Darlene went below and returned with a bag of tortilla chips and Dana's large container of guacamole. "This ought to hold us till dinner."

Later, we wandered up and down the dock, chatting with the other boaters. We continued to drink margaritas and other drinks people offered during our tour. Dana was feeling no pain when we finally returned to their slip and shared a late night dinner. "It might be best if we turn in pretty soon," suggested. "I'd like to get an early start tomorrow, cause I want to show you guys a nice little cove up the lake. We can anchor out and spend the day relaxing. There's hardly ever anybody else there to bother us."

"We call it our "hang out," Darlene said. "When we go there, we can let it all hang out," she chuckled.

Dana was in rare form, having consumed more than her share of booze during the past several hours. "Gotta see this hang out," she slurred and giggled loudly. I glanced over at Jack and caught his slight wink.

Jack and Darlene went to their big aft cabin berth with a king-size bed and private bath. We had the berth in the bow of the boat. Although smaller, it contained a queen-size bed and a privacy curtain. The second bath was adjacent to our berth. Dana and I said good night to our hosts and slid the curtain closed. When Dana pulled off her sarong, I was shocked to see that her suit bottom was thong-style with thin strings holding the sides together.

"Wow, that is one sexy suit!" I exclaimed. "It shows your ass and half of your tits."

Dana turned with a frightened look on her face. "If you think it's too revealing, I can wear my one-piece suit tomorrow," she slurred. "I just thought I'd try to be a little more exciting for you."

"No, no," I quickly reassured her. "I think you look marvelous. I'll be waiting to see Jack's reaction when you pull your sarong off."

I removed my shorts and shirt as I spoke. Dana untied her top and let her soft tits loose. I quickly slid off my underwear and let her see my stiffening cock. "Here, let me get you out of those pretty bottoms," I urged as I pulled the thin strings that held them together. The bottoms were small enough that I now knew why Dana had trimmed her strawberry bush so narrowly.

"Being on this boat is so romantic," Dana mumbled as she stretched out on top of the sheets. "I feel like the Queen of the Nile."

I leaned down and kissed my sweet wife lightly on the lips then probed her with my tongue. She responded with surprising ardor and our tongues dueled as I began to fondle her pink nipple. "Mmm, that feels good," she murmured as I worked on each little nipple with my fingers, then with my lips. Minutes later, I let my hand wander lower and I was pleased to find her very wet slit already swollen with lust. "Turn around, honey," she urged, "I want to make you hard."

We got into the 69 position and she slipped my cock into her warm mouth, as I tasted her woman juice. "Oh yes!" she moaned as I began to lick along her slippery slit. Dana forgot how close we were to our hosts and I knew they must have heard her through the curtain and thin folding door. "Shh," I warned her. "They'll hear you."

I slid up the bed and turned Dana over on her tummy. Then, I pulled up on her hips and admired her upturned ass in the dim light from the dock. Moving my cock head up and down her slit, I teased her for a few moments, then let my hard rod enter her waiting warmth. Dana gasped into her pillow as I began to rock back and forth, letting my length slowly slide in and out.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me baby," Dana groaned into her pillow as I continued my assault on her womanhood. "You feel so good inside me."

It didn't take long for her pleading to overcome my reserves and I felt my balls tighten as a prelude to the large load of hot cum that soon splashed into her tight cavern. As I sprayed her cervix, I felt her vaginal muscles spasm as my wife enjoyed a crashing orgasm. "Oh God, oh yes," she moaned as her body shook and her legs finally gave way. She flattened on the bed and my cock popped out.

It was obvious that Dana was down for the count, so I opened the curtain and stepped naked to the bathroom door to get a wet cloth. In the dim light, I could see that Jack and Darlene hadn't closed their door. Two silhouettes sat upright in the middle of the bed. Darlene's figure was clearly on top and she was obviously impaled on Jack's cock as they rocked against each other. It was too dark to see clearly, but the sounds were unmistakable. I quickly stepped back inside our curtain and used the cloth to wipe Dana and then myself, removing at least some of the evidence of our recent lovemaking. Evidently, boating is quite conducive to fucking, even in close quarters!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Boating Weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds