• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Only for Him Ch. 02

Only for Him Ch. 02

She avoided her reflection in the mirror as she ran her bath. She stepped into the hot water and sank down into the tub, enjoying the way the heat seemed to burn the pain out of her aching muscles.

After soaking for a few minutes, she washed her hair, her body and shaved all of her body hair except for her arms. She didn't think Master Paul would see her naked today, but wanted to be fully prepared for him just in case.

As she gently rubbed the towel across her wounds, which had begun to sting again, she looked in the mirror. Her face was still purple and blue, but not quite as puffy.

'At least the swelling is going down', she thought.

She sprayed herself with the perfume Master Paul had bought for her and put on the slinky slip dress she always wore for him. The only makeup she applied was lipstick, since the bruising around her eye would ensure any color she added would not be seen. She combed and dried her hair and curled the ends under. Master Paul had asked her to always wear her hair this way for him.

Then, just as she finished, she heard the doorbell and faint voices. She strained to hear what they were saying, but heard only muffled conversation and laughter.

'At least that's a good sign.' she thought.

Finally, she opened the bathroom door and went into the living room where the two men were smoking and talking casually. She knelt at Master Paul's feet in front of the chair he had brought to her apartment for this purpose. It was a large, well cushioned recliner. He had said it made him feel like a king.

"Master." she said as she knelt, head bowed and eyes lowered.

He leaned toward her.

She thought he would lift her chin and kiss her or brush her forehead with his hand, but what she felt instead was a searing pain on her left arm as Master Paul touched the burning end of his cigarette to her flesh. She cried out and Sir Thomas caught her arm and jerked her aside just in time to spare her a blow to the head.

"Was that quite necessary, Paul? Have some decency!" Sir Thomas said.

She could hear the anger in his voice and had never heard him speak so sharply to another man.

Master Paul stood and yelled at Sir Thomas, "How dare you interfere in my affairs! That is my property you're handling. Give it to me!"

He stepped forward, trying to grab her and Sir Thomas pushed her behind him. For a moment, Master Paul tried in vain to reach around Sir Thomas, but he was no match for him and Master Paul soon turned away, seeming to have given up.

Before she knew what was happening, Master Paul's fist connected with Sir Thomas' chin. Sir Thomas hardly flinched, but Master Paul looked about to try again.

She yelled, "Stop, Paul, please!"

The mention of his name not being given the respect she usually afforded him seemed to catch his attention.

"You call yourself a slave? You're trash! A filthy whore who bows to any man who drops his pants in front of you. Dirty bitch!" he said as he tried to grab her again.

This time Sir Thomas was the one who landed a punch. There was a horrible crunching sound as his fist, so much larger that Master Paul's, landed hard on the center of his face.

Master Paul turned away and put both hands to his face. When he turned back, she saw his face covered in blood.

"You bastard!" Master Paul started to swing at Sir Thomas again.

She quickly blurted out, "I don't want to belong to you anymore, Paul!"

Master Paul stopped mid swing and looked at her and said, "That's no longer your choice."

"It is always her choice who she serves, Paul," Sir Thomas said. He moved toward Master Paul, no longer her Master.

Sir Paul looked pleadingly at her and begged, "Please, let's talk about this. Tell this, this cocky shit to leave and let's deal with this Master to slave."

"No, Sir." she said. "Please leave now."

"Just let me explain-" Sir Paul started, but was cut off.

"That's all that needs to be said," Sir Thomas said. He nodded toward her bedroom and said, "Go now, little one."

She went. When she got into her bedroom, she stood close to the doorway, wanting to hear what the two men would say with her out of the room.

"Little one?" Sir Thomas called after her.

"Yes, Sir?" she called back in answer.

"Close the door and wait for me on the bed." he called back.

'Damn!' she thought, but obediently replied, "Yes, Sir", and reluctantly obeyed.

For a few more minutes, she wondered what they were talking about. What could they possibly have to say to each other after this?

Finally, her thoughts drifted to the words Sir Thomas had spoken shortly before Master Paul had arrived. Did he want her for his own? Or had he found another and simply decided this was the best way to tell her? She sighed in frustration.

'What are they doing?' she wondered.

It seemed like hours, but finally Sir Thomas opened the door to her room and said, "Hungry?"

"What happened? What did he say?" she asked.

He walked to the bed and leaned down, placing a long, slow kiss on her mouth.

"Don't you worry, little one." he said.

He looked her over and ran one of his hands down her chest and across her belly.

She felt her skin tingle every inch that he touched. She wanted him so bad. Her body remembered the way it felt with his and she longed for the feeling so much.

"Hungry, little one?" he repeated.

She suddenly realized she was famished! She had woken up late and had not even thought to eat while trying to make sense of all that had happened and was still happening.

Forgetting her curiosity about Sir Thomas's secret conversation with Sir Paul, she said, "Yes, very Sir."

"Get dressed. I'm going to make a call and then we'll go get something to eat," he said.

He walked over and kissed her forehead, then left.

She was more than a little excited as she dressed. She wondered, and hoped with all her heart, that this would be the day Sir Thomas finally asked her to wear his collar.

As she headed to the living room she thought, 'Only one way to find out.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Only for Him Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds