• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • May & Deke Ch. 01

May & Deke Ch. 01

Chapter 1 - Window Seats

My name is May, and I am meeting my lover Deke today at a lakeside motel in Maine. I haven't seen him for three months and I am so horny I am going out of my mind. I masturbate all the time we are apart--imagining he is here in my bedroom. Lying naked on my bed with two pillows under my hips so that I can see my own pussy, I spread my legs wide so that in my mind I also give Deke, sitting in a chair just beyond the foot of my bed, a clear view. I imagine that I am showing him my sex and then begin my little reverie.

"Do you want to watch me cum?" I ask my absent lover.

"O yes darling," I imagine him cooing. "Show me your glistening wetness and let me watch your dance."

I part my labia with my fingers and show him my swelling clit and my ever-increasing flow of juices. I wet my forefinger by slipping it into my vagina and then slowly draw it back out and slide it up until I hit my sweet spot. I imagine looking directly into Deke's blue eyes as I begin to stroke my clit.

He smiles and urges me on. " That's it, my sweet. Cum for me. You are so beautiful."

I notice that his cock is responding and tell him that I want him to pleasure himself at the same time. As he strokes himself, I get even more turned on, knowing he is hardening while watching me. It makes me feel so sexy and desirable. Watching a man handle himself is so evocative-the strong firm strokes, the changes in speed and direction, and the stretching of the skin over the engorged head. I know, as in anyone's masturbation, it is all the right pressure and tempo; so his desire builds with each variation.

I see that his pre-cum has moistened the tip of his bulging penis as he moves closer to my bedside for a better view. His lust grows as he watches the quiver of my big thighs and the subtle and not-so-subtle undulations of my body as I am being driven to climax.

I imagine him jacking his load all over my tits and belly. I rub his sperm all over me with my free hand and lick my fingers. I taste, in memory, the salty sweetness of his ejaculate; and I cum, moaning to the walls.

I have cum and cum well, but it is less than satisfactory. My beautiful man, my Deke, is not really there to glory in my dance.

But enough! Today I, his mistress May, am on the way to meet with my beloved; and soon there will be consummate satisfaction.

Our timing is perfect: we meet just after Deke checks in at the office at 7PM on his way to our motel room. I hail him, and he stops so I can catch up. There in the parking lot we kiss open-mouthed and deeply and wetly like the love-sick sex-deprived maniacs that we are. He cups one of my breasts and I grab a cheek of his ass, hugging for several moments-so happy to be together again. Pausing for a moment, Deke says we need to find his unit. I smile at the double entendre; and the maintenance man, who has watched our display and heard all that we have said, pipes up, and tells us the way.

We laugh knowing we must have been quite a sight, and I am sure our greeting has "affair" written all over it. After all, my Deke is quite a bit older than I am, and we hardly meet like father and daughter, or even husband and wife.

Walking to our room, arms around waists, Deke whispers, "Bet he wishes he could watch us in our room."

Looking at him askance, I say laughingly, "Yeah, right!"

As he inserts the key to let us in, Deke says, "I bet he'd love it. Bet it makes him hard, just thinking about us fucking on the other side of this door."

Just as Deke gets the door open, the chambermaid appears. "Are you all set?" she asks.

"Oh, yes, thank you," I say. "The man down in the parking lot was very helpful."

"That's my husband. We're the managers," she says. "He is mostly a pain in the ass, but I have him trained when it comes to the customers."

"Good girl!" I say moving through the door behind Deke.

"Do you need an extra towel or two?"

"Why, that would be great!" Deke smiles. Our manager/chambermaid passes two fluffy white towels into his arms and departs.

"Well, that was a trip, Deke! Bet her husband sent her right over here to check us out. What a laugh!"

We turn on the bedside lamps, as cozier than the overhead light. Our room, on the backside of the motel, has a large picture window in the wall next to the bed. It's the kind of window you think would have a view, but it only looks across the ally. You would think, too, that being on the ground floor, we would close the curtains; but we never do unless we are right on the front parking lot.

I notice that the building across the ally has a widow just like ours directly across from us, and I see painted on the door adjacent to the window the words, "Manager's Residence." As we unpack, we can't help observing the many comings and goings of our helpful maintenance man and friendly chambermaid. They seem to be well suited as a couple. You know what I mean; they look like a pair. He is big burly guy with broad shoulders and big forearms. Just by looking at him, I can tell he can fix things. She is attractive and of average height and sturdy build. Her short brown permed hair frames a round face that has the smile of a happy housekeeper. Cheerful and hospitable, they seem the perfect do-it-yourself innkeepers; and, from what I can make out through our opposing windows, their living quarters are neat and homey.

Finally settled in, Deke and I proceed to get reacquainted. I know he has had a long drive so I want him to relax. "You must be beat," I say, "after your long drive here from Syracuse, darling. Let me help you out of your clothes."

"O, May, you are so good to me."

Deke stands next to the bed and I begin by unbuttoning his shirt, putting it on the chair. Next, I kneel to undo his belt and unzip his fly. Then I pull down his chinos and boxers to reveal his cock that is just beginning to rouse. I tell him to sit on the bed, where, still on my knees, I remove his shoes and socks. Rising, I put his pants on the chair with his shirt, then return to stand in front of him. I unbutton my blouse, one button at a time from the top down. I slip it off, tossing it in the chair, leaving me in my bra, pencil skirt and mules. Deke watches me, smiling, as I undo my bra, freeing my ample tits, and send it the way of my blouse.

I step toward him and enfold his face with my breasts, where he nuzzles for a moment and then suckles. It makes me moan, as the stimulation of my nipples seems to be directly connected to my clit. His tender caresses, cupping and kissing my yearning tits with his hands and his mouth, seem to have given new growth to his hardening cock.

I push him off me, step back and turn around. Glancing over my shoulder, I unzip my tight skirt and slowly peel it, with my panties, down over my firm, round ass. I back into him and bend at the waist so that he can knead and kiss my glutes and use his tongue to rim my pucker. He reaches between my legs to discover my wetness. Parting my lips, he slips two fingers into my flowing vagina. I moan more loudly as my needy cunt engulfs his rhythmic insertions.

I walk out of his grasp, turn around and drop to my knees again in front of him and look up to speak.

"Deke, I think they're watching us."

"What?"

"I think they're watching us from across the ally."

"How can you tell?"

"Well, when I turned toward the window, I saw them. They're smoking and I can see the glowing tips of their cigarettes. Watch."

"I'll be damned. Are you all right with this? If you are, I'd like to turn on the overhead."

"You'd really like that wouldn't you O, Hell, let 'em watch!"

Deke snaps on the overhead to bathe us in its strong, bright light.

The entire right side of our queen-size bed, to which he returns, is parallel to the window. This means our husky maintenance man and his buxom wife, sitting in the dark across the ally, undoubtedly had been watching our foreplay.

I am surprised by my reaction to the realization of being watched. I like it. More aroused than ever, I plunge down consuming Deke's cock to the hilt, grind into his balls, the base of his shaft and come back up. Flicking the tip with my tongue, I taste his pre-cum. I run my tongue and teeth lightly around the flange at the corona of his uncut beauty and then I consume its length again.

He groans with pleasure as I swallow him whole. He can feel his cock at the back of my throat and he puts his hand on the back of my head to help himself deeper. I begin to withdraw sliding my mouth up his shaft. Twisting, midway, up and down with tight lips like a lemon-juicer, I pull up to the knob, and pause to feather the part in his flange. After his dick pops out of my mouth, I rub the head all over my face, around my nose and eyes and back and forth across my lips.

I maintain tension in my lips and force the velvet head of his penis between them into my mouth. I do that several times only taking him half way and then I dive for the bottom again. Holding my head, Deke thrusts several times gently but deeply, and begins to speak emotionally. " I bet the manager saw you undressing, May. He saw your beautiful big tits, freed from their bra, cascade down your tummy. I bet he'd want to play with them and suck them real hard. Would you like that, dear?"

I withdraw, with a slurp. "O yes, I would, in fantasy. And, Deke, you know you make me so very hot when you talk that way."

"And when he watches us fuck, he'll probably take his big whang out for his wife and they'll cum along with us."

"O God, I hope so," I wail. "Fuck me now."

"Let's really show them what we've got, May. Get on the bed so I can fuck you doggy style," Deke eagerly directs.

I climb over the end of the bed so that our silent observers have a perfect profile view. My head is down on the bed and I look directly at them through the window. My ass is high in the air and Deke approaches.

His cock, at full vertical extension, waves big and proud. Stepping up to mount me, he grabs his cock with one hand, parts my lips with the other and in one deft stroke drives it home. I grunt with pleasure as with both his hands holding my hips, he strokes in and out, over and over, in long thrusts. Then he teases me by putting only the head in and then maybe only half way and then the head again until he decides it's time to drive it down to my cervix. I am sopping and the juices flow and gush from me.

He plays with my ass and thumbs my hole. I am wild with Deke's combined nudging my G-spot and finger-fucking my ass. He brings me over and I cum hollering in ecstasy. Feeling my vagina grab his cock in orgasm triggers his explosion.

"Shoot some on my ass," I yell. "Let 'em see you cum!" Deke cums furiously and collapses on me.

Gathering himself, he exults, "Whew! May! Wow! That was so great! You were so brave!"

"O, Deke, I'm so glad it made you happy and you know what? I think I like it. When I realized what was happening, it was like shifting my libido into overdrive. Do you really think our brawny maintenance man got off watching us?"

"I wouldn't be surprised. Our hostess did have a twinkle in her eye handing me the extra towels."

We kiss and Deke turns out the overhead light. We crawl into bed, wave at the window and turn out the bedside lamps.

Settling into each other's arms, Deke whispers, "I want to thank you for tonight, May. It meant a lot to me that you were willing to live my fantasy with me."

"You know, Deke, this has been really eye-opening for me. I mean, I never knew I would feel this way about fucking in front of anyone, and I think I understand a little better about your desires. And I'm glad they saw you cum and how potent and manly you are."

"You are so attractive to other men! And you know you stir their desires. I'm so glad having an audience was such a thrill for you, darling. You know something? I'd love to have certain of our friends watch us fuck too."

Content and loosely entwined in each other's arms, "I'll think about it, you rascal," I jolly him. We kiss "good-night," declare our love for the other, and fall asleep-thinking about it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • May & Deke Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 539 milliseconds