• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Teacher's Past Ch. 03

A Teacher's Past Ch. 03

1234

Please email me with your suggestions or comments. This chapter was written for a special reader who gave me ideas of what she would like to see happen to Kerri.

A TEACHER'S PAST - PUNISHMENT CAN BE SEVERE

Kerri loved teaching at the college, maybe that is why she allowed the blackmail demands to take over her life. Sky had unearthed incriminating evidence of her one-time flirtation with danger and he threatened to reveal it, which would most certainly have a profound affect on her job. The pictures he mailed to her mother had punctuated the fact he had no qualms about exposing her Florida experience from a few years ago. Kerri shuddered from the memory of explaining the naked pictures to her shocked mother but luckily, they had not fallen into her father's hands.

It was bad enough that she allowed Sky to get a strangle hold over her and the worst part of it all was that she had no idea who he was. She vowed to be more careful in the future, as she had let her guard down the other day and assumed that Ward, one of her students, was the one doing the blackmailing. A quiver ran down her spine with the memory of what he did to her before she eventually found out he was not Sky.

If only the novelty of the nipple piercing would wear off so her nipples could return to normal and not be erect all the time. That day Sky forced her to wear that revealing blouse to work had been the worst day of her life. Standing up in front of all her students with her breasts showing through the shear material had taken every ounce of courage she possessed. How she made it through the day was still a mystery.

Probably a bigger mystery to her bewildered mind was the way she succumbed to Wendy's shocking demands. It was the first time in her life that she allowed another woman to touch her there, or down there she thought with utter embarrassment. It was totally unbelievable that she experienced such a powerful orgasm right in the washroom and it still bothered her. Every time Wendy looked at her from that day, Kerri felt her stomach tie up in knots.

Kerri was determined to regain a measure of control over her shattered life and stop the insane pressures from what Sky, Ward and Wendy were putting her through. All the tension and nervousness were taking a toll on Kerri and one day it all came rushing to a head.

The students were being unreasonable and many acted out of control, which frustrated Kerri, pushing her to a breaking point. After listening and trying to get them to be quiet and return to the subject at hand, she snapped at the first student who said a word.

Cory was one of her better students and one who worked hard to keep his grades at a high standard. He innocently spoke to an adjacent student and Kerri mistook his actions. She yelled for him to be quiet. "Cory, don't be so dense and stop disrupting the class with your incessant babbling," Kerri said in a loud voice to the shocked student. "I have asked numerous times for quiet and order and still you misbehave," she continued and Cory felt the wrath in front of his many friends. He blushed from being scolded and from being singled out when in reality he did very little to interrupt the class.

Then Cory gave his teacher a stern stare and vowed deep inside to get even with her. He stewed for the next few minutes until the bell rang and it was time to change classes. He would extract revenge on Kerri for making him feel like such a dunce and the slightest mention of it to his friends was received with approval. It took but a meager few minutes to formulated a plan and everyone in the select group he hung around with was in total agreement.

**

Kerry felt real bad for humiliating Cory in front of the class but at the time, she wasn't thinking straight. She realized he was not an instigator and was probably caught by mistake as her temper flared. Oh well, she thought, he would get over it and she would make sure to apologize later. The problem with her theory was that she would have no time to carry it out.

Cory and his friends left right after classes and jumped into his buddy's SUV. There were five students who usually hung out together and today would give them something special to do as a group. The tight, knit gang consisted of Cory and his girlfriend Sally who was sitting in the middle between Cory and Gary in the backseat. Keith, who was driving, and his girlfriend Lori were in the front.

Cory quickly spilled his plan to the others and they all readily agreed with it, even chuckling in favor and approval. They waited patiently in the parking lot for Kerri to exit the college and when she did, the plan went into effect.

The SUV lurched forward and came abreast of Kerri as she strolled towards her car. Cory suddenly thrust the door open just as Kerri was beside him and he jumped out of the vehicle to grab her by the shoulders. The event happened so fast that Kerri really didn't have time to struggle or evade the maneuver. Taken completely off guard by the swift act, she was roughly pushed into the back seat of the auto, falling face first over Sally and Gary's laps.

Kerri put her arms out to stop her fall and felt Cory release his grip on her upper body only to push her butt further into the vehicle's interior. In just seconds, Kerri found herself laying face down over the laps of Cory's friends and her legs pinned firmly so she couldn't move.

Cory had jumped back into the auto and forced Kerri's knees down to the floor between his own and Sally's legs. This kept Kerri's thighs held tightly between the two strong students while Sally and Gary easily held her upper body down with their hands. Kerri attempted to struggle with all her might but her futile squirming was quickly halted.

Kerri didn't say anything at first because of the demeaning way she had treated her student but now she was slightly afraid by the intimidating show of force. She was pinned so tightly in the crammed seat that it was impossible to escape and a helpless feeling came over her.

A loud scream burst from her throat as she felt Cory's hand on her backside and the two in the front seat shouted encouragement as Keith quickly drove away from the scene. Desperately, Kerri tried to lift her head up and cried out for them to stop the attack at once. Her cries became muffled as Gary roughly pushed her face into his lap and his body stifled the sounds. Fear filled Kerri's head as she felt the unwanted caress of Cory shoving his hand all the way up her skirt and then he spoke.

"So you felt like a hero today in class when you embarrassed the shit out of me, hey Teach?" he asked the frightened teacher. "Well let's see how you like it when it is done to you," he informed Kerri with a stern voice. "Do you know what I think?" he asked and didn't wait for her response. "I think you should get a spanking for being such a bad girl in class," he said and the fear of God filled Kerri.

When the first slap struck her backside, Kerri's heart almost stopped from the shock. So dumbfounded by the sudden assault, Kerri was unable to utter a single word of protest before another, and then another slap was rained over her butt. The bondage of Cory, Sally and Gary prevented any drastic movement and she suddenly broke out in tears. They flowed like a river as she felt the embarrassment of what was happening. Here she was a grown woman suffering the humiliation of being treated like a little child and being given a spanking for breaking the rules.

If Kerri's heart didn't stop when Cory gave her the smacks on her ass which was cushioned by her clothing, it surely did when she heard what Sally intended. "No, I think a spanking should be administered on a baby's bare ass, don't you?" she asked to no one in particular. It was a good thing Gary muffled Kerri's protests as they got considerably louder when the skirt was pulled up.

Kerri's futile struggle was held to a few feeble twists of her hips and Sally was allowed all the freedom in the world to carry out her demon plan. Suddenly there was a hushed silence in the tight confines of the backseat as Sally rolled the skirt material all the way up to Kerri's slim waist, exposing the gorgeous flesh covered only by her shear panties. The boys held their breath when the sound of Sally's initial slaps echoed through the car and the exposed skin around the shear panty material turned a pretty pink.

After just three or four whacks, Sally brazenly grabbed the elastic waistband, which brought a most desperate plea from the tear-stained teacher. "Oh please, please don't do that," Kerri begged, as she knew what was intended. In a flash, Sally whipped the ivory, colored panty off the rounded hips and down to Kerri's knees. She looked at her boyfriend and indicated that it was his turn to administer punishment.

Kerri felt the cool air rush over her flushed, bare ass and she began to cry harder with the hope of garnering sympathy form the group which would aid her effort to get free. "Now we can spank the naughty girl and pay her back for the fucking embarrassment she caused me in class," Cory informed the excited group.

The first hard slap left a white handprint on the naked butt cheeks and the cry which was coming from Kerri's lips suddenly got much louder. Then Cory rained slap after slap on her exposed flesh and all Kerri could do was make whimpering sounds as the pain increased with each blow. Kerri received a royal spanking from her enraged student and her lithe body was raked with sob after sob.

Nobody had ever treated her in this vile manner and she was fully absorbed in what Cory was doing. Nothing this disastrous or humiliating had ever been done to Kerri in her life and she just cried out for him to stop. With her total focus on Cory, it allowed Gary and Sally all the freedom they required. Gary thrust his big hand inside Kerri's blouse and in an instant, slipped his fingers under the lacy bra. Feeling a swollen nipple, he was immediately aware of the little ring attached to the tip.

"Wow, I saw these beauties that day in class when she wore that see-through blouse but didn't realize they were this firm," Gary informed the attentive students. "These damn little rings make these tits feel purely wonderful and I can hardly wait to suck the hard nipples," he stated. Then he proceeded to squeeze the enlarged nip all the while twisting the little ring between his fingers.

Not to be outdone, Sally slipped her hand under the now nude hips and sought to find her teacher's control button in the valley of lust between her legs. Kerri was about to discover who was in charge of this group of students. If she thought the spanking from Cory was demeaning, she was about to find out that Sally was determined to humiliate her teacher much more severely.

After an eternity, the pounding stopped and Kerri felt the tremendous heat consume her ass cheeks, which made her body throb from the pain. The relief washed over her frustrated mind and a hand now tenderly caressing her burning skin felt somewhat soothing.

"Don't worry Teach, you won't be hurt too bad, only fucked beyond your wildest dreams," Cory whispered to the shaking woman and laughter filled the car. When he said this, he really wasn't sure the fantasy would happen, as it was only a hope the boys had.

Kerri shook in frustration as she felt her legs being spread without any way to prevent it from happening. "Hey, lookie here," Sally said with a cry of enthusiasm. "The bitch has a pussy ring and she sure must have a good barber as her twat is nice a clean," she informed the eager crowd.

Desperately, Kerri tried to close her legs but it was really pointless as Sally merely reached around her naked ass to find the valley of lust. Now Sally attacked from two directions, one under and one over Kerri's outstretched torso and there was no escape. Her most private riches were fully exposed from the rear in her present kneeling position and Sally's fingers pierced the soaked slit determined to rob the last bit of resilience from Kerri's confused mind.

Sally suddenly pinched the golden ring between her demanding fingers and pulled it out from the wetness. "Geez, the bitch is soaked down here," Sally said with a shaking, excited voice and her fingers took liberties without any concern for Kerri's wishes. "I think I am going to fuck this cunt and get it ready for some hard cocks," she said and the intense fear almost made Kerri pass out.

Suddenly her fingers seized the raw clitoris and rolled it like a marble in oil. An evil smile adorned her face watching the naked hips squirm wildly, unable to getaway from the molesting caresses. "Gawd damn, the bitch is creaming my fingers," Sally made the startling disclosure to the excited group.

Kerri never realized what she was doing and when she heard the words, the truth was profound. Sally rolled the tender clit around vigorously in the abundant juices and the ring only aided in Kerri's demise as it held the hood spread to expose her slippery bud. She willed her emotions to remain in check but it didn't do any good as her hips rolled out of control over Sally's lap.

When the dainty finger entered the volcano and pushed down, it pressed the sensitive G-spot hard into Kerri's pelvis and the geyser erupted with a fury. The explosions were demoralizing and her first orgasm cleansed her soul without any regard that the SUV was filled with her students.

Sobs shook Kerri's slender body as she had never been so shamed by her actions and being made to climax in the backseat of the automobile was extremely degrading. She had never had sex in a car as a teenager and here she was a grown woman being deprived of all decency by a villainous girl and boy. It was impossible to stop the violent vibrations as Sally yanked the orgasm from the deepest regions of Kerri's womanhood while Gary pinched both throbbing nipples.

**

Suddenly Cory came to realize something about his gorgeous teacher. "Holy shit, Ward must not have been bs'ing us when he said he fucked Miss T.," he said in a most excited tone. "He said she had a pierced cunt and that he fucked her at her home," Cory informed the whole group and they all watched Sally's skilled fingers perform supreme magic.

Hearing what Cory said, Sally swiftly moved her right hand to Kerri's hair. Her fingers glistened with moisture as she grabbed a handful of golden lochs and roughly jerked Kerri's head from Gary's lap. The shocking move silenced Kerri for a brief moment and Sally forced her head up so hard that her back made a big arch.

Leaning forward to put her mouth close to Kerri's ear, Sally whispered, "So is that true that Ward fucked you right in your own house?" Kerri refused to say a word and remained as Sally forced her to be. Her heart started beating rapidly as she thought of what they would do if they ever found out the truth. No, she must never disclose what happened the day Ward came to her place.

"So you want to play games, hey Teach?" she asked Kerri with a mocking tone to her voice. Without warning, Sally released the hold on her hair and proceeded to turn the naked ass to a most brilliant crimson as she spanked Kerri with far more power than was necessary. Slap after slap rained down on the flaming ass and even Sally's compatriots were amazed by the sudden show of force as red welts formed on the most tender flesh. She beat the poor teacher in a sadistic manner much to the delight of her friends and Kerri's lithe body shook violently from crying as Gary held her in place.

"I asked you a question and you were a bad, bad girl for not answering your Master," she whispered ever so sternly in Kerri's direction. "Just remember that if you lie or don't tell me the truth, you will get another spanking," she said and proceeded to give Kerri a couple more slaps. Nothing like this had ever happened to Kerri in her lifetime, even when she was a child, her parents didn't use this form of punishment.

Kerri cried loud and found it impossible to voice her protests as she was sobbing so hard. Then Sally grabbed another handful of hair and bent Kerri back as before. "I asked, did Ward fuck you in your home like he bragged about in school?" she asked the now frightened woman. Sally waited a few seconds, and then spanked Kerri with all the strength in her arm. The profound slaps echoed throughout the vehicle and immediately Kerri answered.

"Yes, yes," she moaned to the group and continued to sob in defeat. "Since you have been a bad girl, now you have to tell me what he did to you?" Sally told poor Kerri whose mind was by now totally confused. The intense spankings had turned Kerri into a submissive shell of the woman who had left the classroom and her mind just gave up. With her will completely overcome by the powerful girl, she was prepared to be a slave to any of Sally's demands as long as there was no more punishment.

Sally decided to wait a few extra seconds for Kerri to re-compose herself so she could speak, and then whispered softly. "I asked you a question and there better be an answer right away," she said. "And I want you to call me Master whenever you speak to me, is that clear," she asked with a wicked smile across her face. Then one more hard smack and Kerri began talking as demanded by her student.

"He made me," Kerri started and paused a second or two. "Master. He made me suck his cock and he did 'it' in my mouth," she said in a soft, quivering voice hoping Sally would understand.

"And," Sally asked and motioned like she was going to give another slap to the bruised flesh.

No more prodding was needed as Kerri continued to relate the events of that fateful afternoon. "Then he, he...he," she whispered and then Sally gave an insistent poke into Kerri's ribs. "Then he fucked me, Master, with his hard cock right in my living room," she said, knowing that this is what Sally wanted to hear.

"That's nice. So what else happened? Did he shot his load deep inside your pussy and did he make you have an orgasm?" she asked and put her hand back to Kerri's long, strands of hair. Her guts were wrenching but Kerri found a way to continue. "Yes, he filled me with his sperm and then he made me climax all over his cock," she told the bewildered students and sobbed even more with disgust.

Then she added to her own mayhem as she continued the confession, which seemed to make her feel vindicated. "He fucked me with his big cock and I just couldn't hold back. He forced me to climax as he wouldn't stop, and oooh gawd he was so deep. I've never felt anyone that deep and I didn't know what to do," Kerri said, recanting her sins to the engrossed group of students.

Then Sally got a brainwave and decided to press the beaten teacher for more tidbits of information. "So have you fucked any other students?" she asked and Kerri felt like crawling into a tiny hole somewhere. When Sally moved in a threatening manner as if to give Kerri another spanking, the words came out freely.

"Yes," she said and the whole gang suddenly got extremely quiet. Sally prodded her for the rest and that is all it took. "I did it with Jim K.," Kerri said, forcing out the startling revelation and she shuddered with disgust.

"Geez, you did it with that geek?" Sally wailed and they all laughed. "How many times did you fuck him?" she asked.

"Twice, but he forced me to do it," she blurted out almost like making an excuse. She didn't believe things could get any worse or more degrading than they were at that very moment.

"This is getting better all the time," Sally said to no one in particular. "Have you done anything with any other student from the class?" she inquired, looking for more dirt to hold over Kerri. There was no response and Sally decided to see if she could make her talk. Releasing the hold on Kerri's head, she quickly slapped the still blazing ass and the words flowed instantly. "Yes, I have with Wendy," she cried out and everyone's breathing stopped, waiting for the rest of the story.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Teacher's Past Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds