• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tracy's Birthday Gang-Bang

Tracy's Birthday Gang-Bang

Tracy and I have always enjoyed wild and uninhibited sex, but until that day we never involved anyone else in our lovemaking. We had talked many times about getting it on with other people, and Tracy knew that I liked to fantasize about watching her with several men. Tracy would say that she thought it would be exciting if the men were total strangers, and she had no idea who they were. But these were just fantasies, and so they remained until I decided to make them come true.

I was working on a project this one summer that involved being around a group of construction workers. I approached some of them with my idea, and when I showed them some pictures of Tracy they were quite enthusiastic. I set up the deal for the night of Tracy's birthday.

We had dinner at our favorite restaurant that evening, and then went dancing at a club, where we had a few drinks and stayed until closing. On the way home we started fooling around in the car, and by the time we got there we were both hotter then firecrackers.

Once at home I stripped Tracy and began to fool around with her. When I got her naked I told her that I had a surprise for her, but she would have to trust me and go along with what I had in mind. She looked at me kind of funny, but said okay. She asked if I was going to get undressed too, but I said, " Not yet." I then blindfolded her and tied her hands behind her back. I led her out of the house and into the garage, still naked, and guided her into the front seat of my pickup. I could tell she was getting really hot. As I pulled out of the garage she asked where we going, and I told her to wait and see or not see in her case. Then she asked if I had brought anything for her to wear, and when I said no, she just moaned.

A short distance from our house we came to a dirt road off the main highway, which I had explored not to long ago. It ran through an area of woods with a small clearing about five miles down the road, which I turned into. When I stopped, Tracy asked where we were, but I didn't say a word. I untied her hands, helped her out of the truck and over to a tree which I then tied her hands over her head to a tree limb. At that point, I reminded her of our fantasizes and asked her if she was ready for her birthday present.

Tracy was shaking at this point, but I could tell it was with excitement. She could have backed out then and I would have called the whole thing off, but she didn't. She said with a bi smile on her face, "Yes!"

I took out my cell phone and called John, one of the guys that were waiting down the road, to tell him that we were ready.

As Tracy heard the car drive in and stop, she began to rub her legs together and moan, saying that she felt like a slut. But she wasn't complaining.

John and three of his buddies got out of the car and walked up to Tracy, who was still tied and blindfolded. They immediately started making remarks about how sexy she was and how she was giving him all hard-ons. Then they began running their hands over her body, playing with her huge tits and rubbing her pussy, until she was panting and almost too weak to stand. John told her to spread her legs, which she did, and they proceeded to finger her pussy and ass. Finally they released her hands and she sank down to her knees, moaning with excitement.

John again started things off by feeding his cock into her mouth. When everyone saw how eagerly she sucked on his cock, the rest of the guys couldn't hold back. For the next hour and a half, John and his buddies proceeded to use my wife in many ways. They had her lie on her back on the ground and took turns fucking her pussy. It had then occurred to me about using protection, but it was to late and no one was going to stop at this point. Then to get them hard again, they had Tracy dance around naked to some music from the car radio.

Once they were ready again, they put her on her hands and knees and fucked her two at a time, one from behind and one in her mouth. By this time Tracy was out of control, moaning loudly and urging the guys on, telling them to fuck her harder, that she wanted each one of them to come in her cunt and in her mouth. Finally she yelled, " O god, someone do my ass!" By the end of the night, they all did. It then became a free for all no holds bared gang-bang. The guys fucked her ass, pussy, tits, and mouth as a group, two at a time, and more. If you could think of a position or way of fucking, they did to too her that night.

It was my complete fantasy come true, seeing my wife gang-banged by the four guys, and it was Tracy's too, since she could not see the guys and would never know who they were.

To finish off the night they had Tracy kneel as each of the guys in turn slipped his cock into her mouth and face- fucked her until he was ready to come, the pulled out and shot a load onto her face and tits.

After the guys left Tracy begged me to fuck her too. I left the blindfold on as I fucked her ass, finally blowing a load I had been holding in all night. We then got back into the truck and drove home. I had to put a blanket on the seat because she had come running out of every hole and down across her face and tits. Once in the house, I finally took the blindfold off. After she had taken a shower, Tracy gave me a long kiss and thanked me for the best birthday present that she'd ever had. She also thanked my cock by getting on her knees again, and giving me the best blowjob that I ever had in my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tracy's Birthday Gang-Bang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 311 milliseconds