• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hungry Slut

Hungry Slut

I can see us at a party. Nothing fancy, just a small dance party thrown by some friends. You've dressed a little slutty, for me, a little provocative in your short skirt and tight shirt, especially because I know your shaven pussy is bare underneath. I can see you from where I am sitting in the corner, and I'm watching you flirt with another man. You're smiling as you sip your beer, and I can see the same dark glow in your eyes as you get when you challenge me. I've got a buzz on myself and a swollen, aching cock in my khakis that I can't wait to bury inside you. You lean in and whisper in the guy's ear, and I can see his eyes widen when he makes out what you're saying. He wastes no time in taking you by the hand and leading you upstairs. I'm a little surprised you were so bold with me in the room, and I can't decide to be angry or turned on that you're acting like such a slut. All I know is I'm not going to let you get away with it.

The bass thumping through the house hides my footsteps as I walk up the stairs. The upstairs of the house is lit only by a few dim lights, making it hard to see where I'm going. A few couples are making out in various stages of drunken love down the hallway, one girl with her shirt already up under her chin and her breasts hanging out for the world to see. I wonder for a minute how I will find you in the dark chaos, until I walk by one of the bedrooms, its door barely ajar. I smile when I do, because I would know that desperate sucking, gulping sound anywhere, any time. I slowly push the door open, willing it not to creak, and watch your hedonistic display.

You're down on your knees, skirt riding up enough to hint at the wet darkness underneath. Your hands rest on your new lover's hips, urging him on as his cock slides in and out of your hungry mouth. Your hair is tousles, hanging low over your eyes, and already a hint of saliva glistens on your chin. My already painfully hard cock swells even further at the sight. Your anonymous partner stands over you, the tone to his groans making it obvious he can't believe his luck. Both his hands rest passively on your shoulders, and I shake my head in disgust to see it. I take one step into the room and his head turns, eyes widening as he takes me in. It's obvious he's wondering if he's about to get his ass kicked. You're far too caught up in the cock you're savoring to notice.

I start speaking just as he's opening his mouth to start babbling excuses. "You're not doing it right." I see you start at the sound of my voice and you turn your head a bit to look at me, but like the slut you are you don't let the cock slip out of your mouth. I walk over before the guy can pull away and wrap my fingers in your hair, forcing your head down further. We both hear you choke as his cock pushes into your throat and I can see his hands tighten on your shoulders. I hold you there until you start to struggle, only letting you pull away when your nails start digging into his hips. I smirk over at the guy whose dick you've been sucking. "She prefers it rough. Don't let her up until she starts to gag. Don't worry... she knows her place." I unzip my khakis and pull out my already hard cock. "Don't you, slut?"

Immediately you let fall your new friend's dick and wrap your hungry lips around my shaft. The guy strokes his wet cock while he watches you gobble mine. I keep my hand in your hair and pump in and out of your mouth vigorously, listening to you gurgle as you do. Seeing your slightly glassy stare, I can tell you're a little drunk and loving every moment of your display. I pull out suddenly, leaving a trail of saliva between me and your dark, slightly swollen lips, and I slap you gently across the cheek. "Don't forget about your friend."

Soon you have a cock in either hand, dipping your head first one way and then the other, sucking each dick in turn. Every time my cock enters your warmth I push in deep, not stopping until I hit the back of your throat, and keep you there until you gag. Your friend isn't quite as rough but its easy to tell he enjoys degrading you, smearing his sticky head across your face every time you turn to him. And by the heavy breathing and increasingly wet blowjobs you're giving us both, I know you love it too.

I lift you by the hair, forcing you to scramble to get your sandaled feet under you in time. "Bend over the bed," I instruct you in a voice hoarse with desire. "You can keep using her mouth," I tell your friend, "But her cunt belongs to me." You bend over, trembling with anticipation, and I rub my cockhead up and down your soaking wet pussy. It immediately starts weeping its juice all along my dick, and when I push into you there's almost no resistance at all from your sopping wet hole. Your moan is muffled when the man pushes his dick back into your mouth, and I immediately start fucking you hard. I push my pants down further and seize your hips in both hands, taking you rough and fast. Each time I push in my balls slap against your clit, making you whimper, and the force pushes you further along the cock in your mouth until it rubs against the back of your throat. The tight, rhythmic squeezes of your soaked pussy push me rapidly towards the edge, and by the grunt of the man fucking your mouth it rapidly becomes apparent he's feeling the same way. "I'm gonna cum," he grunts as he grinds your face into his groin.

"Pull out and cum on her face." I grit my teeth, trying to hold on. "That's where the bitch likes it." As soon as his cock leaves your mouth he starts to spurt, splashing his cum across your lips and cheeks. He jacks off, smearing his cum around your face while you moan and squirm on my cock.

I slap your ass hard. "NOW," I tell you. You whip around, mouth already open and desperate. The air, so much colder than your wet pussy, kisses my cock as I jerk off, adding my cum to the already sticky mess your face has become. Your makeup has run, leaving you looking bedraggled and slutty--and incredibly beautiful. My head reels as I cum, milking the last few drops into your mouth for you to taste, and I sag onto the bed. Looking up I notice your friend has left, leaving you curled around my leg and your head in my lap like a kitten seeking comfort and attention. I stroke your hair while you delicately lick my cock clean, looking up at me with those immensely dark eyes, your cumstained face an image of unholy beauty. I smile down at you tenderly, though part of me even now wants nothing more than to grip you by the throat and savage your body until you plead with me to stop. "My sweet pet," I murmur. "You still remember who you belong to, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir," You whisper. "You. Always you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hungry Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds