• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Our Shared Bathroom Ch. 02

Our Shared Bathroom Ch. 02

12

I could not believe how relaxed I was. I was in the shower, letting the hot water stream over my chest. I had just woken up maybe ten minutes ago. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to dwell on the images from last night that were stuck in my mind. It felt like I had had a great dream, but those usually come with a sense of disappointment when you awake to find they were not real. But these images were not from a dream but straight out of my memory.

My penis slowly began to swell as I remembered my sister, Jen, inviting me to rub myself against her butt. It was her cute way of apologizing for teasing me for weeks by "accidentally" bumping her butt against my groin anytime I didn't expect it. It was just a game to her, and I knew it, so I had felt very strange as I took her up on her offer. We both became more than a little turned on and it progressed to where she encouraged me to drop my towel and rub myself against her panties totally nude. If that wasn't enough, I ended up grinding against her so heavily that the crotch of her panties tore from the strain. Instead of asking me to stop when her panties tore, she just asked me to get under them and rub myself against her uncovered pussy.

I moved back to allow the streams from the shower to pour unhindered against my fully erect penis as I dwelled on the feel of her bare flesh squishing aside as my dick has mashed against her body. The warm, soft, slick folds of her cunt lips had aroused me to the point where I had lost all control and I ended up blasting her with my ejaculation. I could distinctly remember the sound of my cum splashing on the floor as it dripped in gobs from between her legs.

I finished my shower and took in a deep breath of air, letting it slowly out of my lungs to calm myself down again. I really loved my sister and trusted her more than anybody else. I could neither believe she had turned me on so much, nor that we had been so intimate; but I was not worried. I knew Jen trusted me too as her protective, big brother. But we would certainly have something to joke about later!

Anyway, what she had done last night had worked. All the frustration she had build up in me with her little game had vanished. I was totally satisfied now and I really adored her for being so open and intimate with me. Furthermore, after the tough day I had at work yesterday, she had completely rejuvenated me and changed my mood. I was feeling fantastic! My body was relaxed, my mind was at ease and my spirit was cheerful and optimistic.

I returned to my room and got dressed for the day. This was finally the weekend, so I didn't need to worry about work. Jen had an indoor soccer game today through the club she had joined around noon. I was planning on attending, as I normally did to cheer her and her team on.

I went down to the kitchen and joined my dad at the table. He was reading the newspaper while my mom and Jen were busy mixing batter and cooking fresh waffles together. I poured myself some juice and exchanged good mornings with everyone. My dad and I chatted for a little while about work and I shared my day yesterday with him as he listened. He sympathized and shared similar frustrations of his own about work.

"Fortunately, I have your mother here to help cheer me up and keep me encouraged." He said, smiling over at her. She smiled back at him, pleased.

Jen looked back at me cheerfully and I said, "Yeah, Jen let me vent for a while last night too. She helped cheer me up. I guess she gets that from you mom." Jen's smile beamed at me and she turned back around to tend the waffle iron.

Mom smiled proudly at Jen and said, "Well, I could only hope I'm partly responsible for what a fine, young woman she has become!"

Mom cracked another egg to add to the fresh batch of batter she was preparing, but the egg cracked unevenly and the liquid dribbled down her hand as she hurriedly moved to pour it into the mixing bowl.

"Yuck. I've always hated the feel of egg whites." She said to Jen. "I can't stand the sticky feeling of mucous!"

Jen giggled at her. "Oh mom!" She handed her the dishrag. "I guess that's one difference between us. I don't mind that feeling at all. I guess I just have a stronger stomach!"

Nobody in the room noticed, but I had to shift in my seat as I grew a slight erection at that last discussion. At least I knew Jen wasn't grossed out last night when I blew my load on her. It's kind of humbling letting someone else come in contact with something as personal as body fluids. Peeing into a cup at the doctor's office and giving that cup, still warm, to a nurse is humbling. In this case, letting my sister touch my semen felt the same way, but understandably a bit more thrilling.

I quickly drowned my thoughts with more juice and breakfast was finally served. We ate and talked about our plans for the day over bites of homemade waffles and just enjoyed the feeling of togetherness. Jen was obviously excited about her game and the train of conversation always made it's way to her team and her love of the sport. We were all really excited for her as she had overcome an injury to her leg two years that would have made it hard to recover from. But she was determined to recover and she did with such strength and dedication that she became one of the starters of her team and a local favorite. But her girlish nervousness still showed and we were pleased to be able to continue to encourage her and believe in her team and her abilities.

We finished breakfast and mom and dad got ready to leave to spend the day with two friends of theirs from school. I cleared the table and got the dishes done while Jen went back to her room to gear up for her game. When she was ready, we went out to my car. She threw her bag in the back and hopped into the passenger seat, buckling her womanly frame in and reaching back to pull her hair into a ponytail, tying it back with an elastic band.

Jen looked great. She looked hot. Girls seem to get turned on by a man in uniform, but I don't think it is unique to their gender. Seeing Jen in her team uniform was always a nice treat for me as a guy. Her blue and yellow jersey draped nicely over the curves of her chest. Her black shorts fit tight around her waist and loosely flowed over her strong, tan thighs. I watched her strap on her shin guards and slide her long, black socks up her legs. Even the mixture of aggression in the soles of her indoor cleats with the girlish style of the shoe itself gave her an impressive air of strength and beauty. Not to mention the alluring sports bra I knew she had on underneath, the article that admits femininity, but enables her to keep it at bay.

Her team was called "Hellcats" and although they weren't particularly as vicious as the name sounds, they were a good team and very determined. Jen chatted as we drove about the other team's defense and how tough it would be to get through some of their players, but that they had been practicing some new moves to throw them off. A little bit later she had relaxed a bit and sat silent, enjoying the drive.

"So did I really make you feel better yesterday?" She asked.

I smiled. "Yeah, that wasn't a joke. I haven't felt this relaxed in a while. You really helped me out." I told her.

She grinned and giggled, pulling one knee up to her chest and wrapping her arms around it. "Good. I really felt bad when I realized how you were feeling. I'm glad I could help you calm down."

A moment passed and I asked her, "Did you feel kind of weird about it?"

She thought. "Yeah, of course. But we're brother and sister, you know?" She laughed. "Come on, we've seen each other on the toilet I don't even know how many times!"

I laughed. "Yeah, that's true." I admitted.

We arrived at the arena and she hopped out to meet up with her teammates in the locker room. I got a good seat in the bleachers where I could watch the game from above the walls of the court.

This would be a great game to watch, and I was glad I could be there to cheer my sister on. Jen plays halfback, so she has to put in a lot of energy to support the offensive and defensive lines. Jen's team had great teamwork and spirit and worked together like a machine. They had even gone so far as to grow their hair out long so they could all wear their hair back in a ponytail.

The game was close! The Hellcats were trailing in the first half by one, but Jen's best friend, Tracey, scored a goal at the end of the first half and brought it to a tie. Jen and Sandra, a cute redhead who played on the front line, nearly tackled Tracey in celebration. The team cheered and Jen slapped Tracey's butt as they all got into their positions again as the referee placed the ball down for the other team to start.

The Hellcats were a fun team to watch because they were serious and went all out. Sandra, the redhead, and a cute blonde girl from the other team both went for a stray pass and collided, but Sandra got her foot on the ball first to kick it to Jen. Jen, who had been coming up from behind, kicked the ball up and off of the wall, leaped over the tangled pair and made it over in time to make a good thigh trap and then send it across to Tracey. Tracey trapped the pass with her chest and caught the defense completely in shambles, easily slamming the ball into a corner of the net for another goal. The crowd went wild as everyone recognized the teamwork displayed and the girls down below cheered each other on, faces beaming.

When the dust had cleared, the Hellcats won by one point. Their teammates on the bench ran into the court and they all crowded together in a big team embrace, laughing, cheering, slapping each other's asses and exchanging high-fives all around. The crowd was ecstatic and the team left the court to loud applause. I sat around and talked to the other family and friends of the team, all of us thrilled at the intensity of the game.

About twenty minutes later Jen found me and practically leaped into my arms with happiness. I took her bag from her and slapped her butt causing her to giggle and slap me back on the shoulder. We got into the car and headed home. Jen was quite a sight with her hair damp and frizzy, her uniform unkempt and one sock halfway down. To my delight, she stripped her jersey off to let the air coming in the windows cool her off. Her gray sports bra was marked with her sweat, causing it to relax its pull on her breasts and allow them some freedom to move. She grinned at me, happily, then leaned her head back and closed her eyes to enjoy the wind.

We got home and I carried her bag to her room for her. I went into the bathroom to pee as she was taking off her cleats.

"That game was awesome! Did you see Sandra cream that girl?" She called from her bedroom.

"Yeah, the girl's small, but she really nailed her. Maybe you girls should take up hockey instead." I teased. I stood over the bowl and began to urinate.

She laughed. "That would rock!" She told me. "Hey, I'm coming in to take a shower before I get sore". She said, coming in and heading for the sink. Her hands were up, working her hair band loose. She bent over to take off her socks and shin guards and I turned my head to avoid looking at her tight butt, or else risk getting hard.

I finished relieving myself and tucked my dick back in my pants and flushed. I looked over to see Jen standing with her back to me in the middle of stripping her wet sports bra off over her head. She tossed it in the pile of clothes and grabbed her hair pick and began combing it through. This was a treat. Her socks and shin guards were off and she stood firm with her legs apart. Her back was completely bare and she only wore her loose team shorts. I could see glimpses of the sides of her breasts as she combed her hair out, letting it fall down the middle of her back.

"Uh, Jen, can I get to the sink?" I asked.

She turned her head back towards me, realizing she was in my way. "Oh, sorry!" She said, wrapping an arm around her breasts and turning to face the sink to let me through. I came over and began washing my hands, glancing up to watch her in the mirror as she held herself and finished combing her hair with her free hand. She saw me looking and grinned bashfully. "What?" She giggled.

I smiled back, shutting the water off. "Sorry. You look really hot like that." I told her. I dried off my hands.

She looked herself over in the mirror and admitted, "Yeah, I guess I'm kind of showing off a little huh?"

"Uh, yeah." I teased. "I haven't seen that much skin since the night of the dance."

She smiled. "Well, it is a little unfair, you know. You get to show off your chest all the time and I just have to take it."

My eyebrows knit together in amusement. "What do you mean? Girls don't get turned on half as much seeing a guy's chest as the other way around."

Jen rolled her blue eyes. "Oh yeah, girls are oblivious to all that!" She teased in a sarcastic voice. "Well I get turned on when I have to see you like that every morning!" She said, poking me in the chest and punctuating it with a quick poke to my ribs where I was ticklish. She giggled as I jumped at her touch.

"Well what then? I'd just assumed you wouldn't want me to see you like that." I said, then tickled her on the neck, making her squeal.

"Mark, I don't care! They're just my breasts! I'd much rather be allowed to be as proud of them in front of you as you are with your chest." She said.

I'll be honest. I didn't quite believe her.

"Okay," I said, backing off, "I'm fine with it if you are. But we're still not walking around naked in front of each other, are we?"

She laughed and the tops of her breasts jiggling as she continued to cover them.

"No!" She said. Her eyes twinkled as she continued, "Unless I really get into a mood!"

We laughed and I shook my head, not believing her candor today. The game had really put her in a good mood. I left the bathroom and gave her the privacy to enjoy her shower and began working on an assignment from work on my computer.

In the back of my mind I heard the water from the shower stop. A few minutes later, Jen knocked on my door. I got up from my desk and grabbed the door handle and pulled it open.

The sight that lay before me was nearly surreal in its beauty. Jen stood there in the doorway. The light from the bathroom was shimmering through the steam that had filled the bathroom from her shower. Her dark hair hung in damp strands down her shoulders. She was topless, her breasts completely bare to my eyes. Her white towel was wrapped around her waist and her hands rested on her hips. She had a teasing, proud look on her face as she watched my reaction. Beads of water still dripped from her hair and her rosebud-hued nipples began to contract and grow firm from the cool air of my bedroom. She looked at me demurely and raised a hand to casually pull her hair back behind her ear, then rested her hand again on her hip.

"So, are you hard?" She asked.

My heart skipped a beat. "Um, yes. Like a rock." I told her.

"Good." She said and smiled. "That's how you make me feel every morning when I see you like this. Understand?" She asked.

In astonished amusement, I said, "Yep. I think I do!"

"Good." She said, acting like she had won a trial.

"One thing though." I said and motioned for her to come in. She walked a few feet into the room, her breasts swaying gently, and I came up to her. "Aren't you afraid that I might do THIS!?" I said and stuck my fingers under her arms, tickling her.

She screamed and laughed, struggling to get away, her breasts jiggling and bouncing as she pranced and fought to get my hands away. In a flash, she got a hand under my arm and tickled me just as hard, making me loose my grip with an arm. We laughed and wrestled against each other, trying to get the upper hand. Her breasts mashed against my body, leaving wet prints on my shirt. Her hair also slapped against my body once or twice when I got her really good and she swung her head, laughing hard. I went after the sensitive area near the base of her neck, but she got to my ribs and I flailed and nearly threw her backwards toward the bed to get her to stop. She fell back onto the mattress and I reached down to help her up. She surprised me and grabbed my hand and pulled hard, making me lose my balance and tumble onto the sheets as she escaped. I was on my side and she didn't waste any time tackling me from behind and going at my ribs again. I dimly registered the cold wetness of her hair on my shoulder and her breasts on my back as I tossed and turned to get free. Finally I got her arm and pulled her right over me. She tumbled over in a mass of hair, flesh and towel and I quickly got her pinned.

We lay there, laughing and breathing hard, staring at each other's faces. Her hips were twisted slightly to the side but her upper body laid flat on the bed. I held one of her arms up beside her head and had the other one pinned between our stomachs.

She giggled. "You're digging into my hip." She teased.

I realized she was right, my strong erection was pressed pretty firmly against her. I raised my eyebrows at her and said, "Oh well. Your breasts aren't exactly hiding from me either."

She grinned. "You don't get it Mark. My towel came off."

"Oh." I said, "I couldn't tell through my jeans. I'll let you go if you promise to behave"

She nodded and I let go of her hands. I moved my body off of her and turned around so she could cover up.

"Hey Mark?" She said.

"Yeah?"

"I'm really turned on." she confessed.

I grinned. "Me too."

"Do you want to do what we did yesterday?" She asked.

"Are you serious? I was really surprised.

"Yeah! Can we?" She said, excitedly.

To answer her, I took off my shirt. She squealed happily and made room under the covers for me. I got under the sheet and got my jeans undone and worked them free, then slid off my socks and briefs. I couldn't even begin to explain the excitement I felt being under the covers, naked, with my sister.

She smiled at me and turned over onto her stomach and pulled her wet hair to one side. I lifted my leg to climb on top of her and felt a thrilling shock as our naked skin touched. Her body was so smooth and hot. I felt my body hair rub over her hairless skin and realized we both had goose bumps. I got my chest over her back and dropped my dick down on her butt. She giggled and squirmed, moving her butt around and working my dick between her cheeks. I put my arms around hers and held my chest slightly up so she could breathe.

"Oh yeah, I really like this!" Jen said, then pushed her butt against me even more firmly until I was burrowing through her crack. I drew my penis back and slid it forward. Her butt was slippery from sweat and water from her hair and she squeezed herself around me tightly. I drew back again and slid forward, and continued stroking myself against her body.

Jen moaned lightly, smiling as she felt me slipping between her cheeks. She spread her thighs apart more and got her knees under her to raise her hips up. I followed her lead and pulled my knees up under me as well. When I had lifted my upper body off of her back and was now on all fours above her, she lifted her butt all the way up to meet my throbbing dick. Since only her lower body was raised and she still rested her head and chest on the bed below, her pussy was more fully exposed and available to my penis. She pushed firmly against me and I slid my shaft again between her cheeks, feeling my balls come to rest against the wet warmth of her cunt. I stroked myself through her, feeling her squeeze the muscles of her buttocks tight around my shaft.

She moaned again, then looked up at me and said, "Go lower!" and grinned.

I complied and began sliding my dick against her wet cunt. She was definitely even more excited than the night before. Her vulva was nearly sopping wet by now and we both laughed quietly at the sounds we could hear as my penis sloshed through her tender flesh. I pumped and pumped against her, relishing the feel of her body heat. I began to smell the aroma of her body's cum and it continued to grow steadily, adding to our excitement. I began focusing the head of my penis on the edge of her cunt where I could feel the hard nub of her clit poking through the hood of her cunt lips. Jen gasped and her hands gripped the pillows under her as her thighs began to tremble. I made short strokes against her clit and could feel more fluids seeping down out of her vagina. Her legs began to shake and her hips began to buck as her body dealt with the rush of impulses being sent out from her clit. Her back grew wet with sweat, her face grew red, her fingers tightened their grip on the pillows and her knuckles grew white. I heard her toes crack as she balled them together tightly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Our Shared Bathroom Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds