• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Making Friends

Making Friends

I recently moved due to a job transfer. Having being uprooted, my husband, Lloyd and I set to work trying to make our new town home. We familiarized ourselves with its quaint streets, trees, stores, and community as a whole. We made plenty of acquaintances, but had yet to make ourselves some friends. However, we recently met a couple with whom we have become VERY close!

I first met Angel at my workplace. Being a new employee she took me under her wing and we hit it right off. I felt an instant attraction to her. With her smooth, dark, brown skin and big, brown eyes, her beauty took my breath away. Her attire for work was always a very thin shirt and no bra. Her nipples poked teasingly out from underneath her little tank tops. I found myself staring at her hard nipples and would imagine taking them into my hands and flicking my tongue over them. At first these images were unsettling. I'd never felt this way about a woman before. The closer our friendship got the more I fantasized about her. I wanted to bury my tongue deep in her pussy. God! I wanted to know what it tasted like! Thinking of having her pussy juices all over my mouth and face sent shivers down my spine. I wanted to sit on her face while she stuck her finger in my ass. These images filled my head like a flash flood continuously. Not knowing how to deal with these feeling I confessed them to my husband, Lloyd, who at first just stared at me. It took a full minute before he responded.

"Really?!" was all he could muster.

"Go ahead! Tell me what a disgusting perverted wife you have!" I sighed as I closed my eyes. I had prepared myself for his reaction. I knew he'd be repulsed. He'd probably yell, scream, pack his things, and haul his ass out of there. I grimaced and waited for this response.

"Okay! I have a disgusting, perverted wife!!" he exclaimed.

I opened one eye and saw that not only was he still sitting there, but that he wasn't screaming. Wait! Was that a smile on his face? With one eyebrow raised, I cocked my head and asked, "Do....do you like that sort of thing?"

"Umm. Let me think on that! Hell, yeah!" he shouted with a permagrin. "Wow! My wife, Amber, is bi-sexual. BI-SEXUAL! It's got a ring to it doesn't it?"

"Sure. I guess," I shrugged. I'd never seen my husband so happy. I don't think he was this excited even on our wedding day.

"Do you think she feels the same way about you?" he asked.

I had often wondered this myself. How do you go up to a person and ask? "Hello, Angel, I thought I'd let you know that I constantly fantasize about eating your pussy till we're both filled with exhaustion. How about it?' No, I could never muster up the courage to ask her. I'd thought a couple of times I caught her staring at my ass or my tits. But, had I only imagined it?

"I don't know," I replied. "Maybe, she might have stared at me a few times. But, don't women do that in order to size each other up, anyways?"

"Let's find out! I've heard you talk about this Angel, but I've yet to meet her! How about inviting her and her husband over for dinner this weekend?" suggested Lloyd while still smiling.

"Oh, Okay." I was still in shock over his reaction. That was easy. After all the guilt and shame I'd put myself through, my husband seemed almost proud of me.

The next day at work I asked Angel over for dinner. She seemed all too happy to come over.

"Oh, definitely! That sounds great! You'll love my husband Bradley!" she smiled.

"I'm sure I will! I think you'll get along great with my husband, too," I remarked.

That night I made sure dinner was perfect and the house immaculate. I slipped on a sexy, elegant black dress. Its spaghetti straps showed off my toned arms and well shaped tits. Its long slinky skirt highlighted my long tanned legs. I made sure to wear a black lacy garter since the skirt had a long, slit up the middle. I wore my long, auburn hair in loose curls around my shoulders which brought out my blue eyes.

"You look beautiful!" exclaimed Lloyd.

"Thanks! So do you!" I told him as I walked over and kissed him hungrily on the mouth.

"I want to fuck Angel all night while you and Bradley watch! Would you like that? Do you want to watch me eat pussy?" I whispered in Lloyd's ear.

However, his hard dick answered my question. I reached down, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his throbbing cock.

"Do you want to fuck Angel? You could have two women tonight."

"I'd love to have to two women suck and fuck my cock while they eat each other out!"

I smiled devilishly and replied, "You may just get your wish tonight!"

At that moment, the doorbell rang.

"Here it goes!" I said and walked to the door while Lloyd hastily zipped his pants.

It took every ounce of control I could gather in order to not attack Angel. She had on a tight, black mini-skirt that barely covered her pussy and a see through shirt that revealed her nice, big breasts.

"Hi! Please come in!" I said through clenched teeth.

My pussy got wet when I saw my husband practically drool over Angel. He stared at her short skirt and looked at those nice, big tits. I wanted to watch him take her from behind right then and there. 'All in good time,' I thought. 'All in good time.'

We sat down for dinner and the four of us acted like long-time friends. I couldn't take my eyes off Angel. I kept imagining her spreading her long, brown legs and to show me her pussy. God, I'd love to see her stick those long fingers in her pussy and let me suck her pussy juice off her fingers. And.....

"Honey? What do you think?" asked Lloyd.

"Hmm. What was that?"

"I asked you if you'd like some wine."

"Oh, I'd love some!" I said snapping back to reality.

We were playing rummy and all getting a little tipsy when Angel suddenly suggested we play truth or dare.

"Amber! Truth or dare?" asked Angel.

"Truth," I replied.

"Have you ever been attracted to a woman?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Oh, really," said Angel while smiling at me. "How interesting. Okay! My turn."

"Truth or dare."

"Truth," she said after sipping her wine.

"Have you ever kissed a woman?" I asked with anticipation.

"Yes."

"Really?" asked Lloyd.

"Yes, I love women. They're so sensual and beautiful!"

"Okay!" said Bradley. "My turn," he said as he turned to his wife.

"Truth or dare."

"Dare," said Angel audaciously.

"I dare you to kiss Amber."

My heart was pounding. This was the moment I'd been waiting for. I could see her breast practically spill out of her thin shirt as she crawled towards me and pressed her soft, wet mouth to mine. I greedily kissed her back and ran my hand under her shirt. My hands found those firm, big breasts. She moaned when I played with her hard, stiff nipples. She ran her hands up my skirt and rubbed the outside of my panties. She was driving me crazy teasing me! I wanted those soft, supple fingers inside my pussy! But, she made me work for it. I unbuttoned her shirt and my mouth found her nipples. I sucked hungrily on her tits and flicked my tongue over them while she moaned loudly.

"Please touch my pussy!" I yelled. "I want you to stick your fingers in my pussy now!"

"You do?" she asked. "You want me to finger your pussy?" she asked teasingly.

"Yes! Please!" I begged.

Finally she slipped her hands down my black, lacy thong and gently played with my clit. She kissed my mouth long and hard as she slipped one, then two fingers in my pussy.

"Oh, yes! That's it! Finger my pussy! Don't stop, please!"

"You like that don't you?" she asked while her fingers pumped in and out of my wet cunt.

"Yes!"

"That's it honey. Make her come!" I heard Bradley say to his wife as he started playing with her nipples.

"Why don't you let her suck your dick, honey?" Angel replied.

I saw Bradley walk over to me and pull out his big, hard cock. I greedily took it in my mouth. In and out of my mouth his cock went while Angel's finger's worked like magic in my pussy. It wasn't long before Bradley filled my mouth with his hot, salty cum and the first orgasm rocketed throughout my whole body.

I wanted more! While on all fours, I spread Angel's legs and was pleased to see that she wore no underwear. I stuck my tongue deep in her hot pussy. God! It tasted so good and wet. My tongue went in and out and up and down on her pussy. I sucked those sweet, wet pussy lips while my fingers slid in and out of her tight mound.

I almost exploded when I saw my husband's dick go in her mouth. I watched her give Lloyd head while I hungrily ate her pussy. I saw Bradley come up behind me and I stuck my ass in the air making it easy access for him. I gasped when he thrust his cock inside me.

"That's it Bradley! Fuck my wife! Fuck her hard! She likes it hard," bellowed Lloyd.

Bradley obeyed and began ramming his cock deeper and harder in my welcoming pussy.

Angel let out a yelp as she came. I lapped up her juices as they spilled out her pussy. I looked up and smiled at my husband who came all over Angel's face.

"You like Bradley fucking you, don't you?" he asked me.

"Yes!"

"You like to be fucked!"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Lloyd kissed me hard on the mouth eagerly to lick off the juices from Angel's pussy.

"Mmm," Lloyd said.

"Do you want to watch me fuck Angel?"

"Please, fuck her! Her pussy's perfect!"

Angel opened her legs and called out, "Come her big boy!"

I watched my husband begin to fuck Angel while Bradley continued to do me from behind.

It wasn't long before Bradley started quickening his pace and breathing harder. "God, I'm gonna cum!" he practically yelled. Without another thought, I looked up at my husband and wrapped my lower legs tightly around Bradley, preventing him from pulling out. Seconds later, he grunted and came deep in my pussy, triggering my second orgasm.

"Fuck me in the ass!" I yelled at Bradley, as he started to pull out of me; still hard.

I sighed with pleasure as Bradley eased his cock in my tight asshole. I nearly came again several minutes later, when I felt Bradley fill my ass with cum.

"Fill me up with your cum!" I heard Angel say to Lloyd as he came.

I walked over and sat on Angel's face. Her tongue flicked my clit while she drove her fingers deep in my cum-filled pussy, her tongue alternating between it and my ass.

Bradley then began fucking his wife while I took Lloyd's dick in my mouth. I greedily drank up Lloyd's cum as he jizzed in my mouth.

"It's my turn now," Lloyd said to me as he grabbed me, pinned me to the floor and began fucking me senseless.

"You're a dirty whore. I watched you eat her pussy and get fucked by another man. You loved it, didn't you?"

"Yes! Her pussy was so fucking wet. My pussy and ass are full of cum...I won't you to cum in pussy. Fill it up!" I yelled.

Lloyd let out a grunt and came all in my pussy. This lasted all night. By the time the night was over, Angel's and my pussies, asses, and mouths were full of cum.

Since then, we make it a point to have our 'dinner dates' every Saturday night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Making Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds