• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Minnesota Misery Ch. 02

Minnesota Misery Ch. 02

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Author's note-We're back with this story. I can continue it now. Also, there will be gay scenes of both genders. You were warned.

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

***

Jamie took steps ahead Frank and Tyrone, gripping a flashlight in his right hand as an owl hooted as it remained perched on a tree branch.

The three eighteen-year olds trekked under branches belonging to towering trees while searching for Lorenzo's sole sibling.

Jamie had brought everyone to the huge cabin, which meant he was responsible to find any person who went missing.

Lorenzo was a boy who he seen as someone he would have a threesome with if he could. A boy you would participate in a threesome with had to be your closest friend.

"Hey, guys. I was thinking about something." Frank said Jamie weaved around a tree larger than the others.

"Yeah? About what, yo?" Tyrone said, the Black, high school football player larger than the two White boys.

"Lorenzo and Emma didn't get to hear that scary story Jamie told us." Frank said. Jamie focused his flashlight's bright beam on a rabbit hopping, white snow splattered across its furred body. "It was a good one."

Jamie shook his head. He said, "I shouldn't have brought it up. Two sisters going missing and raped to death in these woods isn't a fun hoax to tell."

"Right. Scary stories should be scary. They shouldn't be outright sickening for shock value." Frank said.

"How horny do you have to be to rape a girl to death?" Tyrone said.

Frank laughed. He said, "You ever going to bang Trish to death?"

"I know how to handle myself." Tyrone said. He quicked his pace, reached the spot beside Jamie. "We're going to be carrying a dead popsicle if this girl got raped."

"We'll bring Emma back. She'll be safe." Jamie said with as much confidence as strong as Frank's humor.

"If she got raped, three guys will be the last things she'll want to see." Frank said, which might not have been far from the truth.

The boys stepped over a thin but long branch.

"Too bad. You can't hate every guy on the planet if just one dude raped you." Tyrone said. "Only dumb bitches do that."

"True." Frank said.

Jamie shook his head. After two seconds, he said, "True."

"We should've brought Seth with us. Now he's going to get some of that Christian pussy from Rachel." Frank said before rubbing his palms together. "I need some gloves. Dammit."

"Rachel might wait until marriage. She's a good girl like that." Tyrone said. "He'll study the Bible with her, hoping to get some pus."

"And he won't." Frank said as the boys neared a small, wooden shack.

Jamie, training his flashlight on the shack's door, took steps towards the small structure's door, swung it open.

"Emma." Jamie said, roaming his flashlight beam along the shack's interior as Frank and Tyrone waited outside.

Emma lied on the floor, wrapped in a blanket, trembling. She said, "Jamie."

His heart pounding, Jamie took quick steps towards her, kneeled.

Frank and Tyrone rushed into the shack.

"Here." Jamie said, taking off his coat after removing Emma's blanket from her body. The boy helped her put his coat on. "I'm not letting my best friend's sister freeze."

Emma flashed Jamie a grin. The boy helped her stand. Holding hands with Jamie, Emma said, "Thanks."

"Sentimental time over. Now it's get the hell back to our friends time." Frank said.

Jamie ushered Emma out the shack, holding her hand.

Frank and Tyrone accompanied them.

"I'm surprised Frank didn't rape her." Trish said when the boys returned to the cabin with Emma, the slim blonde's arms crossed, no one else acting as a greeter for the search party and rescued girl.

Jamie sat on the sofa with Emma. She was safe, like Lorenzo.

His duty was complete.

Tyrone brought his hands to Trish's feminine hips, gave her a long, sweet kiss, the interracial couple displaying their love for all to see.

Frank frowned, narrowed his eyes. It was as if he despised Trish, despite the fact his eyes focused on her ass in her jeans while she kissed her Black boyfriend.

"Trish, what was that?" Frank said when Tyrone pulled away from Trish. Tyrone slipped upstairs, giving Frank the perfect time to hurl insults at the White girlfriend.

Trish kept her focus on the stair attached to the second floor before turning to Frank. She pointed at Emma.

"I'm surprised you didn't rape her." Trish said.

Frank ran a hand through his brown hair, Trish drilling too much awkwardness into the situation.

He had to defend himself.

"I'm not a rapist. And I'm also not a penny worth hooker," he said, hoping the insult would make Trish wet her pillow with tears later.

Jamie shook his head, brought Emma upstairs with him, leaving the blonde and brown-haired joker to hurl insults at each other with zero supervision.

Trish clenched her fists. She took steps to the spot in front of Frank, shoved.

He almost fell.

"Fuck you, Trish." Frank said before pressing his hands against Trish's breasts. He pushed her hard. She fell onto her ass. "Not so tough with your Black bull around."

"You wish you could fuck me." Trish said before kneeling. She hurled spit onto Frank's left shoe. "But you're just a weak excuse of a guy who'll never be a man. That's why you'll rape Emma when no one is around her."

Frank watched the kneeling Trish. He said, "You're always on your knees for Tyrone and his friends."

Trish stood.

"You wish you were, bitch boy," she said, crossing her arms, offended.

Frank gritted his teeth.

No one came downstairs, the joker and the blond-haired girl still alone to argue.

"I'm not some bitch, unlike you. If I jammed my pole in your mouth, you'll take the whole thing with no problem." Frank said, making the sexual bitch insult an award-winning one.

Trish turned her head to the stairs, focused on Frank. She said, "My man's pole is the only one I need."

"Which man?" Frank said.

Trish took a step closer to the boy. In a low tone, filled with rage, she said, "Definitely not you."

Frank scoffed, grabbed Trish's arm.

"I don't wish I could fuck you, Trish. I wish I could jam my pole in your mouth and make you shut the fuck up." Frank said.

He yanked, forced Trish to move with him.

"Hey. What are you doing, asshole?" Trish said as Frank forced her towards the kitchen. "Get the fuck off me."

His rage fogging his judgement skills, Frank tugged the blond-haired girl into the basement with him, where the two descended the steps.

"I'm going to kill you. If you put your cock in my mouth, I swear I'll bite it off." Trish said as the light from the kitchen illuminated the basement steps.

Frank did not speak, the rage coursing through him mixed with an urge that was primal.

"We're all animals. Sometimes we let it show. Rapists, for example." Jamie had said the moment before he told the horror story.

"Oh, God. Frank, get the hell off me. Let me go. Come on. I didn't mean anything I said." Trish said. when Frank turned on flashlight resting on the table pushed against a wall. He illuminated the area as he forced Trish to move with him. "I don't consent. I do not fucking consent."

"I need this." Frank said, his voice close to being calm, as if his fury made him as confident as Tyrone. "And I'm going to get it."

He shoved Trish into a small room that had a desk in it and no chair, turned on the light bulb, set the flashlight on the desk.

"You're so fucked." Trish said, standing against the desk, her voice trembling with rage. She stared past Frank's shoulder, as if expecting to leave without him touching her in any way. "But you can let me go now. You scared me. And now the joke's over."

Frank shook his head, unbuckled his belt as he continued blocking the open door.

"I'm going to make you shut the fuck up. And you're going to shut the fuck up about me wishing I could fuck you. I will fuck you." Frank before unbuttoning his jeans. He removed each clothing item on his lower body. "And I don't care if it makes me a rapist. You made this into a challenge."

Free, Frank's huge cock throbbed.

Trish shook her head while keeping her blue eyes trained on the sole cock in the room. Dressed, she said, "Big dick. But I seen bigger ones. Now move aside and let me go."

Frank grabbed Trish's head, forced her onto her knees.

"No. Frank, no. I-" Trish started saying before Frank pinched her nose.

The girl opened her mouth, breathed through it.

Frank rammed his whole cock into Trish's mouth. She did not gag.

"Now you finally shut the fuck up." Frank said as Trish's mouth and throat warmed his throbbing tool. "Yeah. You finally did, bitch. Shut your mouth all over my cock."

The boy stopped pinching her nose, thrust in and out her mouth as she sucked.

"Yeah. Keep sucking." Frank said as Trish closed her eyes. The boy kept his hands against Trish's head, forcing it back and forth, letting the blonde's warm saliva coat his hot cock. "Damn, your bull just had to be lucky enough to have you as his personal cock sucker."

Holding the back of Trish's head, Frank did not stop using her mouth and throat to please his cock.

He slammed into Trish's mouth and throat, moved his hips back and forth at an rapid pace, not caring he had no right to do the deed.

Pre-cum leaking into her, Trish didn't speak with the cock in her mouth and throat.

Frank yanked himself out.

A cum-saliva string connecting Trish's lips to his cock, Frank said, "All lubed up and everything for a bitch."

Her eyes open, Trish scowled.

"You are going to prison for a long time." Trish said before Frank gripped her arms. He turned her, bent her over, kept his hand against her head. "No! This is definitely going too fucking far! Don't fuck me, bitch! Don't!"

When Frank had Trish's jeans and panties down, he used one hand to grab his cock while saying, "You won't be saying I wish I could fuck you anymore."

"Ty-!" Trish started saying, attempting to have Tyrone save her.

Frank slammed his palm against the girl's ass, making her yelp.

He drove his cock into her pussy, which was far from dry. Frank said, "See? You're so wet, because you know I'm not a bitch boy. Oh, man. You're fucking pussy is so-"

"Shut the fuck up." Trish said, no hand on her head anymore. Frank's hips slammed into her ass as she brought her palms to the desk's surface. Her head not against the table, she didn't resist as Frank pounded into her from behind. Her breaths left her in heavy pants. "You're going to be in so much trouble. I promise."

"Your pussy is hugging my cock, but you're doing nothing about it. It doesn't look like I'm in trouble." Frank said before thrusting hard. Trish let loose a loud moan. "I didn't think so."

Trish laughed. She said, "You did rape someone!"

Frank spanked her.

Trish's ass rippled, rippled as Frank kept using her pussy.

"Oh, God. How? How is a bitch boy's cock so good?" Trish said, her hot pussy hugging Frank's member. Frank moved his right hand from Trish's hip to her hair. Gripping blond hair, Frank yanked a bit. "Fuck!"

Trish's legs wobbled before the girl's pussy squirted.

Her pussy juice, splashed against her legs, wetted her panties.

Frank grunted before his cock erupted, hurling hot, semen ropes into the pussy he dominated.

He pulled out, turned Trish to him, gave her a wet kiss that while his cock softened a bit. Trish gripped his neck, choked him.

"Fucking bitch." Frank said when he was a safe distance from Trish, who pulled her jeans and panties up. She zipped her fly, buttoned her pants, tightened her belt. "And you eventually wanted it, so I didn't rape you."

Trish, holding her secured belt, said, "I hate you. I really fucking hate you."

She took quick steps past Frank, who became a predator the moment he had moved his hard penis into Trish's mouth.

"Did I really just lose my virginity?" he said in a low tone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Minnesota Misery Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds