• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Slut Wife: Doreen

Becoming a Slut Wife: Doreen

It was the evening of my fortieth birthday and I was sitting in the living room wondering where my wife was. I heard the front door close and Doreen, my thirty-six year old wife of thirteen years walked in and sat down on the couch next to me. Before I could ask her where she had been she said, "How do you feel about having a slut for a wife?"

"What do you mean?"

"Just what it sounded like sweetie. You now have a slut for a wife. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen, but it did happen and now I'm stuck with it. I'm telling you for a couple of reasons. First, our marriage has always been based on trust so I have to tell you. Secondly, I have no idea how the others are going to handle it so you need to know because you work with them. And lastly, I will probably want to do it again and, assuming that we are still together, I will not go behind your back."

"I guess you are going to have to explain."

Doreen had called me at work that morning and had asked me if I would be in the office all day. I said yes and she said good, that she would be down to take me to lunch. About ten-thirty my boss came up to me and asked me to handle a problem for him.

"Andrews wants to review the contract one more time before he signs. I need you to take him to lunch, stroke him and get me that signed piece of paper."

When you are in the running for the VP of Sales you don't tell the boss, "Sorry, but I promised to go to lunch with my wife." I tried calling her at home, but got no answer so I guessed she was already on her way. I told Stan what was going on and he said that he would make my apologies to her and maybe even take her to lunch as a way of saying he was sorry for ruining our plans. I called Andrews and arranged to meet him at Georgio's and then left the office.

Dory had arrived at eleven-fifteen and had breezed into my office and closed the door behind her. She was wearing a fur coat and underneath it all she had on were nylons, garterbelt and high heels. She dropped the fur coat to the floor and said, "Happy Birthday baby. Here's your present. You want it on your desk or on the floor?"

The man who had been sitting in the high backed swivel chair and looking out the window turned to look at her, whistled appreciatively and said, "I think the desk would be best, don't you?"

It was Stan.

He had been waiting for Dory in my office to tell her about my having to leave. Dory froze like a deer caught in headlights as Stan got up and walked toward her.

"I've always wanted to see you like this Dory and even though it's not my birthday I thank you. I have a present for you too and I think you just might like it" and as he approached her he unzipped himself and took out an eleven-inch cock. Dory had her left arm over her chest covering her tits and her right hand was covering her pussy and she stared at Stan's massive cock as if she were hypnotized.

"It's yours if you want it Dory. It wants you, trust me on that."

Dory started to say that she hadn't realized I wasn't there, but Stans's mouth closed on hers and cut off her words. His tongue pushed into her mouth and she felt his cock probing at her pubic area. Stan backed her against the door and used his body to hold her there while using his hands to take both of Dory's hands down to his cock. He held her hands on it and broke the kiss, "Feel it Dory, put your hands around it. Feel the size and imagine what it would feel like in you."

Dory tried to pull her hands away, but Stan held them there. His cock was so long that even just standing there in front of Dory the head was poking between her legs. She thought if she took him in both hands and held him he wouldn't be able to push it any more forward so she dropped her hands and wrapped both of them around it and held it while Stan humped at her. His mouth covered hers again and this time when his tongue invaded her mouth she felt a tingle go all the way from her tongue to her toes.

Dory knew that she had to breakaway from him quickly or it would be too late. She dropped his cock and put both hands against his chest to push him away, but with her hands removed from his cock there was nothing to stop him when he pushed forward and his cockhead parted her pussy lips. Stan broke the kiss, "Spread your legs Dory, you know you want to. You know you want to feel it. You know you may never get a chance at one this big again. Come on Dory, go for it. No one will ever know - it will be our secret. Come on baby, just let go."

He hunched forward and another inch of cock moved past her outer lips; he wasn't in her yet, but he wasn't far from it. Stan kissed her again and again his tongue slid into her mouth and teased her tongue as she tried to push him away, but a one hundred and ten pound woman has no chance of moving a two hundred-pound man who is firmly planted. His tongue kept working and his cock kept poking and suddenly, as if a switch had been turned on, Dory was returning Stan's kiss. For a minute or so they swapped tongues and Dory felt the heat building up in her body and then she felt her legs parting. Stan still had her pinned against the door and he pushed forward and Dory felt the head of his cock slide past her outer lips and he was inside her. With her still pinned against the door Stan dropped his hands behind her knees and lifted her legs. As her legs came up her crotch was opened to him and he pressed forward and buried half of his cock into her hole. As he slid into her she moaned into his mouth and then when he swung her away from the door she locked her arms around his neck and then, impaled on his cock, he carried her over to my desk and set her on it. He put her legs up on his shoulders and drove the full length of his eleven inches into her. Dory screamed in pleasure and Stan quickly took of his necktie, wadded it up and stuck it in Dory's mouth, and then he started to fuck her in earnest. Every time he drove the full length into her she screamed into the necktie and went wild.

"I'm sorry baby, but he touched places in me that had never before been touched. I laid on my back on your desk and looked up at Stan while he fucked me and I was hoping to God that he would never stop."

When Dory had come into my office and dropped her coat she hadn't really expected that I would fuck her on my desk. She expected that I would take one look at her, usher her out and go get us a room at the Hilton. Not expecting to be there more than a minute or three she hadn't locked the door behind her. She was lying on the desk, legs up on Stan's shoulders, CFMs parked next to Stan's ears when the door opened and Jack Tatum came in. He took one look at what was happening and he closed the door and locked it. He walked over and said to Stan, "Am I limited to watching, or can I play?"

Stan took his necktie out of Dory's mouth and said, "How about it Dory, can Jack play?"

Dory was moaning and Stan stopped stroking into her, "Don't stop, please God don't stop."

"You didn't say Dory, can Jack play or not?"

"I don't care, just don't stop, please don't stop."

Stan started fucking her again and her moans began to get louder so he stuffed the necktie back into her mouth. Then he started ramming her hard and she was screaming and having an orgasm and Stan blew his load in her and stepped back and Jack was buried in her so fast she didn't even notice the change until her orgasm subsided.

Stan watched for a while as Jack fucked Doreen and then he walked over to the side of the desk and took this tie out of her mouth. "If you want it again Dory, you have to get it ready."

At first she didn't know what he meant, but when he poked his soft dick at her mouth she got the message. Stan was long, but he wasn't all that thick so Dory was able to get him in her mouth and by the time Jack had cum in her Stan was hard again. He shoved himself into Dory's slushy pussy and as he began to fuck Dory for the second time he told Jack that he'd told me that he would take Dory to lunch. "Go get Mike and bring your car around to the front. We'll take her to the Hilton."

Then Stan put his tie back in her mouth and began to fuck her.

"I knew what they were going to do to me when they got me to the Hilton, but as long as Stan kept fucking me I didn't care. He made my body sing Jerry. I had never in my life felt anything like it and I never wanted to stop feeling like it. I had orgasm after orgasm as he fucked me and I wanted him to get me out of your office and take me some place where I could scream my head off."

Stan fucked her hard until he came for the second time and then he had helped her up from my desk. He took his tie out of her mouth and told her to stuff it into her pussy so she wouldn't leak on the floor as he walked her out of the office.

He helped her into her fur coat and then he walked me to the elevator. "All the girls in the office saw me and I saw the knowing looks on their faces. Burt and Hal were at their desks and I saw the "maybe I'll get lucky and it will be me next time" looks on their faces. When you go to work tomorrow everyone in the office is going to know that your boss fucked your wife in your office and then took her to a hotel for the afternoon."

As soon as the elevator door closed Stan had his tongue in her mouth again and they swapped tongues all the way down to the lobby. Jack had his car out in front of the building and he had Mike in front with him. As soon as Stan had Dory in the back seat with him he pushed her head down into his lap and she had sucked his dick all the way to the Hilton. The three men hustled her up to a room and then they took turns on her for the rest of the afternoon. They took a break when room service delivered lunch.

"Stan gave me to the room service waiter as a tip. He was black, so in addition to being a slut I've also crossed the color line. Won't that just make my daddy proud. The whole time Stan was fucking me he was laughing at me and telling me what he was going to do with me and I agreed to it all. He said he was going to give me to his customers and I said okay just don't stop fucking me. He said he was thinking of bringing all the kitchen help up and giving me to them and I said okay just don't stop what you're doing. He laughed and said, "You would fuck a dog or a donkey if I wanted you to, wouldn't you?" I said whatever you want just don't take that cock away from me. He said if I told you I wanted you to fuck every man in the company in one huge gangbang and then go home and sit on Jerry's face and let all the cum drain into his mouth would you do it? And I said I'll do what ever you want me to just don't stop fucking me. At the time I meant every word of it. If they had trotted a dog into that room I would have let it fuck me. They stopped fucking me at five so I could come home to you.

"After all," Stan said, " it is Jerry's birthday."

I just sat there and stared at her. I just didn't know what to say. Dory said, "I'm sorry baby. Not much in the way of a birthday present and I know it. I didn't mean for it to happen, but it did and I can't change things now. By this time tomorrow everyone you work with will know that your wife is a whore. How it will affect you I can't even begin to imagine. The only good thing to come out of this is that you are now the new vice-president of sales. Stan said you were probably going to get it anyway, but that I had cemented the deal. When I asked why he said "Because it means a lot of travel for Jerry and when he's gone I'll be the one to see that you don't get lonely." I love you to death baby and I hope you know it. It was hard for me to come in here tonight and hit you with this, but I love you too much to hide it from you. If you want me to leave I'll try to be out of here before you get home tomorrow."

It was an awful lot for me to absorb and I just sat there quiet for quite a while with Dory just sitting there looking at me. "Are you going to see him again?"

She was very quiet and she looked away from me and then said "No."

"But you want to, don't you?"

She looked away from me again and then she said, "Yes."

Love can make a man do strange things. I love Dory and I want her to be happy and so as I fly around on company business the men of my company are back home giving my wife the business. Stan hadn't been kidding when he said he was going to give Dory to our better customers, nor had he been kidding when he told her he was going to let every man who worked for the company gangbang her. There are forty-one men working for my company and every one of them has fucked my wife at one time or another. She has done groups of from seven to twenty-one and does anything that Stan wants her to do as long as he keeps giving her his big cock. More than once I've called home while on a trip and talked to Dory while Stan was there fucking her. Just out of curiosity, when all this started I asked her if she would mind my getting some strange for myself. She was honest, she said that yes she would mind, but even though she wouldn't like it she had to be fair and that I should go ahead if I wanted to. But I really have no interest in other women. Even with all the fucking that Dory is getting she still gives me more than I can handle and she has promised to stop whenever I tell her to.

No one knows that I know what is going on. To keep up appearances I stick to Dory like glue when we go to parties and other social events. The men are always trying to get her outside and onto a backseat, but she always says that she can't take a chance, that they will just have to wait until my next trip. I know I said that I had no interest in other women, but there is one whose bones I would love to jump; a real slutty looking redhead with a body that a porn star would kill for. Dory and I were at a pool party at Stan's house one Saturday and Dory was lying on a towel next to the pool in a string bikini that might just as well have been a shadow cast over her body. I was standing on the other side of the pool watching all the guys trying to hide their hard ons when a sexy, sultry voice said from just behind me, "You always struck me as a sharp, intelligent guy so I'm guessing you know."

I turned to see Samantha, Stan's wife, standing behind me. I smiled as I took in the magnificent tits and the waist long flaming red hair.

"Know what?"

"That she's the company punch board."

I smiled at her and shrugged.

"You don't care?"

I shrugged again, "It keeps her happy and she keeps me happy. What more can you ask for out of a marriage?"

"You play?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"The only one I would be interested in is unapproachable."

"Why?"

"Because if she wasn't receptive it would be the equivalent of work place suicide."

"Who is she?"

I smiled at her, "The bosses wife." She gave me a long look and then she smiled, "Call me" and the she went back to her party.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Slut Wife: Doreen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 971 milliseconds