• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Come Home Late

I Come Home Late

I come home from work, I look over at the couch expecting to see her there but she is not. I step up into the living room and glance up the stairs and call for her.

"Jennie?"

"Up here." I hear from up the stairs

I go upstairs and I turn into our bedroom. There she stands with her hands on her hips tapping her foot impatiently. She is wearing her tall leather boots, black hose with garter straps, her leather mini-skirt, and a low cut red shirt.

"You're a minute late, strip." She says in a firm voice.

Knowing that she is in charge I take off my tie, shirt, shoes, socks, pants, and underwear. My penis is already getting hard, and she takes a moment to look me and my penis over.

"Bend over, and place your hands on the bed." She orders.

I do as she says and feel two quick smacks on my ass from the paddle.

"That is for being late. Be sure not to disappoint me any further this evening. Now go start the shower."

I quickly go to the shower and turn it on.

"Get in." She says.

I climb into the still cold shower and start to close the door.

"Leave it open." She commands.

I immediately begin with a scented soap and I begin to wash my ass, and hard penis.

"Stick a finger in your ass, I want it clean." She says. I start sliding my finger into and out of my ass as she sits on a stool to watch.

"Now masturbate for my viewing pleasure." She says with a smile.

I slowly start stroking my soapy and hard penis. I can't help but stare at her as I run my hand up and down my cock. It's not long before I start breathing hard, and my hand is speeding up.

"Stop. I don't want you cumming yet. Continue cleaning yourself."

I rinse off the soap, shampoo my hair, and wash the rest of my body quickly and thoroughly. Before I turn off the water she stands up and reaches over by the counter.

"Turn around and bend over." She says.

I do as I am told so that my ass is jutting towards her. I feel a liquid poured over my ass, and a finger inserted and quickly removed. Then I feel something else pressed to my ass, with a constant pressure I feel her push a butt plug into my ass, I gasp for a moment before she can get it all the way in so she pulls it back out almost all the way. Then suddenly she pushes it in all the way and I feel it pop into place. I let out a groan and my penis feels like it is going to explode.

"Rinse, get out, towel off, shave, and then come into the bedroom." She says leaving the bathroom.

I hurriedly do as I was told and when I am done I go into the bedroom I see that laid out on the bed are my clothes, pair of silk boxers, black pants, socks, black shoes, bright blue shirt, and yellow tie.

"Put these on, you are taking me to dinner."

I hesitate a moment thinking of the plug in my ass.

"Bend over, now!" She says angrily.

I immediately do as you say. I feel four hard whacks on my ass from the paddle that almost make me scream.

"Now do as I say."

I meekly and quickly pull on the clothes, and then follow her down the stairs.

We go to the car and all the way to the restaurant she gives my penis occasional squeezes to be sure it was still hard. It couldn't help being hard with the plug being pushed into my ass with every bump along the road.

Throughout dinner she also continues grabbing my penis. I could barely concentrate enough attention on my food to eat it. And she seemed to want to prolong my torture as she also has us order dessert as well. Finally I am able to pay the bill and we can leave. After I let her into the car, and I climb in she reaches over and kisses me, pushing her tongue into my mouth and grabbing my cock. She finishes the kiss by biting my lip.

"Strip to your boxers." She commands

I do so quickly and soon I am only wearing boxers.

"Now you can drive us home."

All the way home she is teasing and playing with me. Delicate caresses of my penis through the boxers, her finger tips circling my nipples and occasionally giving them a tweak.

She leans over and sucks my right nipple into her mouth as her hand works inside my boxers to lightly stroke my hard cock, then her hand moves between my legs, strokes my balls and then lightly pushes the plug into my ass a little.

Before long we are home. She has me walk into the house still just wearing boxers and she doesn't even allow me to close the garage until I've already gone past the door.

She orders me up stairs and I go as quickly as I can.

"Bend over."

I do as she says and she pulls out the plug. Although partially a relief I also feel kind of empty now.

"Go clean yourself again."

I strip off my clothes and re-wash my ass and penis. When I return to the bedroom she has changed into a leather thong and a chain and leather bra.

"Lay down on your back now." She commands.

I lay down and she slips a collar around my neck that snaps tightly closed around my neck.

Then she starts nibbling and biting my chest, and neck.

She works her way down my belly, around my hard penis and down my tender thighs, which forces me to squirm. Then she slides her way back up and rubs her vagina against my penis.

She slowly removes the thong and lowers her vagina down onto my face. I lick her lightly and delicately and she starts humping my face.

Then she leans back and offers her ass to my tongue. I use my tongue to go along the crack, and I push into her puckered hole.

Then she returns my attention to her vagina.

After a couple of minutes she gets up and moves her vagina down to my penis she slowly lowers herself down onto it. She slides up and down on my cock, making me feel as if my orgasm is imminent, and then she suddenly climbs off.

"Roll over." She orders firmly.

I quickly do so and my face is buried in a pillow.

I feel her tongue on the back of my neck and then her teeth start their work on my neck, and back. She works her way down till she is biting my ass cheeks.

Then I feel her lips nibbling my lower back and ass. After a few nibbles I feel her tongue slide down my crack and then back up. She slides it back down my crack and then teases my hole with its tip while she slides her hand under me to squeeze my cock.

For a while I feel her tongue sliding in and out of my ass. Then she slides up and rubs her vagina against my ass. I hear her breathe heavily a moment and then she climbs off.

She has me slide a pillow down and place a towel on top of it as she leaves the room she tells me to lay so that my ass is stuck in the air. I lay there waiting for her return and I feel a lurch of excitement as she re-enters the room.

Suddenly I start feeling her smack my ass with the leather side of a paddle. I give a slight yelp with each whack. Then as suddenly it stops.

After a short pause she starts whipping my ass with a whip and again my ass is under a barrage of pain/pleasure. After several smacks of the whip and my ass is quite tingly she stops again.

Then I feel her rub the furry side of the paddle against my very sensitive ass. She pats my ass with it several times interspersed with light rubbings. Then once again it stops.

Then I feel her breath near my ass, she gives my ass cheek a light wet kiss and then blow lightly over it giving me goose bumps, and she repeats this several times until I am covered with goose bumps.

Finally she stops this and I feel cool oil pour down my ass crack, and then she climbs onto the bed behind me.

She slides the strap-on dildo along my ass crack getting it well oiled and slippery. Then she places the tip at the entrance to my ass.

I gasp momentarily in anticipation and then she starts pushing forward. Slowly the rubber penis pushes inside me until she has it buried all the way in.

My cock at this point is nearly ready to explode with cum and I have to concentrate to keep it contained. She nibbles lightly on my ear and then just as slowly she pulls out till only the tip is still inside me.

She pauses a moment and then just as slowly, with a little more force she plunges into the depths of my ass. When once again it is fully buried she bites the back of my neck.

Then she breathes heavily in my ear and whisper.

"I officially claim this ass the property of Jennifer Colfax to fuck to my content."

I only nod consent as she withdraws, and pushes forward again causing me to moan.

She pulls out again and this time when she pushes forward my ass comes back to meet her thrust.

Soon she is fucking my ass hard and fast, and I start hearing her breathing speed up.

Suddenly I start to hear her cumming as she fucks my ass hard, I can't take it any longer and my cock unleashes its own torrent of cum into the towel.

She continues fucking my ass with several more long slow strokes and then she pulls out.

She takes off the strap-on and has me roll back over onto my back.

"You were a very good boy." She says with a smile.

Then she slowly takes my still hard penis into her mouth, and starts licking it clean of cum. Then she quickly and lightly bobs her head up and down on it.

She is pleased to feel my cock harden up again to full hardness.

She crawls up on top me and lowers her vagina down onto my cock. She begins fucking my cock, and I lift my hips up to meet her wet vagina.

Despite my recent orgasm I start feeling another build very quickly. Suddenly I feel her pick up speed again and as she screams with a second orgasm I feel my cock explode deep inside her warm wet cunt.

She collapses down on top of me, and snuggles into my arms as I wrap them around her with my cock buried deep inside her vagina still.

Before we dose off she whispers in my ear.

"I love you."

"I love you to." I answer with a very content smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Come Home Late

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds