• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Love of Politics Ch. 05

Love of Politics Ch. 05

Chapter 05 -- 1995-6 Families Get Better Acquainted

Why Have We Never Got Together?

David would reluctantly agree to join me at big political events where I really needed a husband because it was definitely a couples event. He tried to avoid making snide remarks or making faces when he disagreed; which was usually.

For all these years, I had avoided getting us together with Mark and his wife. But suddenly I noticed that while Mark and I were milling around "working the room," that Phyllis and David were nose to nose at a table in the back of the room talking and laughing animatedly. They would sometimes be the only people sitting down. Mark noticed it too, and would smile and cant his head in their direction and roll his eyes at me.

At the July 4 dinner dance, for example, David and Phyllis danced most of the dances together.

"You know, I enjoyed myself tonight. Phyllis is a terrific dancer. Why don't we have them over sometime, Beth? Seems to me we've talked about it before, but we never do it," David said as we drove home.

"Yes, maybe we should. But, you know, I'm always afraid that Mark and I will get started talking about the political campaigns and you'll turn off. You know what I mean?"

"Well, I understand that." he muttered, "but, on the other hand, Phyl and I find plenty to talk about while you two are off drumming up votes." He turned toward me briefly and grinned mischievously.

"Phyl? When did she become Phyl." I jabbed with an amused frown.

"OK, OK, Phyllis, I mean."

The next day, the phone rang.

"Beth, how are you? It's Phyl!" she began.

"Oh, I'm fine, Phyllis, David has been talking about you, have your ears been ringing? He wants you for a dance partner instead of me."

"Oh, he's so sweet. He's an awfully good dancer, too. You know how it is? Every so often you have one of those nights when you happen to have both legs in sync and suddenly you feel like Ginger Rogers. Next time I'll tromp his toes until he can't walk, I'm sure. But it's nice to hear anyway. So I didn't lose a friend when I pinched him on his cute ass?"

"It's nice of you to be so nice to a damned Republican! Or didn't he confess that to you?"

"I think David and I take a second seat to you and Mark, very happily, so it doesn't matter what his religion is," she laughed.

"Which brings me to why I'm calling -- you have scheduled my husband for a campaign event on the same weekend that he was supposed to be my partner for a couples golf tournament. Mark is not much of a partner anyway and it sounds like David would be a great ringer. So, ... will you lend me your husband? I know I have a lot of nerve, but, it's a benefit tournament and I hate to miss it."

"Ha! I'm sure he'd be delighted! I'll say yes for him. No problem!"

"Well, there's one more complication. I should tell you first." I heard her throaty giggle at the other end. "It's out of town! My only defense is that we'll be staying with very stiff friends, so he'll be chaperoned. Would it still be OK?"

And so it began. We were going to become more and more involved. I just hoped it wouldn't complicate things too much.

Mark and I were invited to come to the banquet and watch them pick up their trophies and cash winnings for taking first place!

Two For Golf -- Two For Indoor Sports

The golf tournament was in Grand Rapids and they left on Friday Morning.

"We'll see you and Mark Sunday, then. Have Vodka and Tonic ready for me when we come up the 18th, OK" Phyllis laughed as she hugged me good-bye.

"Make that two!" David called as he settled his clubs on top of hers in the back of her SUV.

"Doesn't that look a little erotic? Putting your clubs on top of mine that way?" Phyllis giggled as he reached to close the hatch.

"Let the record state that she suggested it, I didn't," he laughed, offering me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I stood in the driveway watching them roar off down the street. I remained very uneasy that our families seemed headed for doing more together. Maybe it shouldn't make any difference, but at that point I confess it would have been easier to have the relationship between Mark and I stand alone. On the other hand, it was ironic the two of them had so much in common that they were natural close friends just as I and Mark were on the political and literary basis.

"Hmmmm," I muttered. I stood in the driveway picking at leaves in the hedge and wondering what the meaning of that last thought was. Was the lovely friendship of fifteen years and the delightful occasional sex of the last five years about to be complicated? I could only hope that neither would be affected. They had become very much a part of my life.

Interlude On The Way To The Banquet

Saturday would be a full day for Mark and I. The President was speaking at a fund-raiser in preparation for the n 1996 election. We were also meeting with several people about Mark's decision to run for the U.S. Senate.

All day Saturday was full of discussions, politicking, excitement and stimulation. I shook hands with the President and bathed in his charm for a few seconds. The atmosphere at such a visit is electric for all kinds of reasons. I had helped with the arrangements committee, and so knew some of the effort that went into it. The Secret Service people were everywhere, trying their best to seem unobtrusive, yet visible at the same time. I am still shocked when I notice that several carry automatic weapons tucked under their coats.

All the hoopla is just like a drug for a political junkie and by the end of the day, my adrenalin was off the map. This amuses Mark, but he is aware that to a lesser degree, he is affected by it too. Because we would be up late, I had arranged for hotel rooms, and by midnight, I leaned over and said quietly, "I think I will go upstairs, I'm in 525 if you decide you want to talk more."

Mark nodded and rejoined the conversation of the standing group of hangers-on in the bar.

I turned on the TV and found that we were getting good coverage on the news channels. I curled up in a chair and watched, having unlocked the door that opened into the adjoining room.

Before the coverage had finished, Mark slipped quietly through from next door and joined me.

I stood up and let him sit in the large chair, then sat on his lap and leaned on his shoulder. His arm circled me and then slipped upward until his hand cupped my breast. My panties were already moist with anticipation and the excitement of the day and I began nibbling on his ear as his hand found my nipple through the white blouse.

"Mmmmmmm." I welcomed his caress with a heartfelt sigh.

"Like that?" he murmurred.

"Oh, yesssss!"

'Exciting day, eh?" his kiss found my tongue ready to dart into his mouth.

"Oh, it's been so long since I felt your hand there. And yes, the day was exciting too. The President is incredible! Makes a girl feel wanted, just in a handshake," I giggled.

"He probably did, too," he muttered, mockingly. "But then, how could he resist? You look .. .. wonderful."

His hand slipped under my skirt and I squirmed a little to make sure he could get between my legs. He began fondling my mound through the restraint of pantyhose and panties.

"Oh, god, I love the way you feel." he groaned with pleasure, his hand squeezing and caressing as I opened my legs still wider to let him feel me up, as the saying goes. I pressed my pussy into his hand, and turned my body, rubbing against his chest with eager breasts.

"And I love the way you feel ME!" I said.

I reached between us to grasp his cock through his pants and squeezed firmly the round hardness resting against my hip. My hand squeezed more and more, wanting his cock, wanting to feel his balls against me. Under my skirt he returned the squeezing eagerness, his fingers pressing the taut nylon against the constrained lips of my pussy. Harder and harder he rubbed the smooth curve of nylon against my pussy lips, tucking a low valley outlining my slit. It felt simply thrilling.

"You're a marvelous lover, have I told you? I whispered. "I want to take these off so you can get to me, darling." We continued what we were doing. And then reluctantly, he let me unwind from his lap with a little pat on the hard dick tenting his pants.

I leaned back one last time and whispered, "Are you going to let me have that cock, darling?"

He nodded and I could feel it jump as my breath hit is ear. His hands squeezed both breasts and I let him feel me for a long minute, then smiled and moved away.

"Can I watch? he asked.

"Taking pantyhose off is the ugliest thing a girl can do, so, NO!"

I took off my skirt and draped it over the stand and turned to let him see my bottom. I unbuttoned my blouse and let it fall from my arms, too and turned to watch his eyes flick between my panties and my breasts pressed into mounds by the lace of my bra.

In the bathroom, I struggled the pantyhose down my legs and straightened my panties which had been crushed and creased all day by the tight nylons. I put the hose on the vanity and refreshed perfume near my mound and behind my knees. My lipstick needed refreshment because he likes the taste while we make love. I leaned toward the mirror and put some on, then still leaning, settled my breasts into my bra and looked to see if I looked suitable for him.

Re-entering the room, I turned off some lights behind me and strode toward him. I responded to his signal by turning around while his eyes appraised the way my bottom filled out the dark blue panties with Victoria's Secret woven into the wide waistband. I turned and stood looking at him as I craned my arms back to unsnap the lacy bra and then let the cups cling to my breasts. Slowly, I leaned over him and moved my shoulders to let my breasts shrug out of the garment. I stood smiling into his eyes, as the lacy bra fell onto his upturned face. My nipples bristled with the pleasure of his admiring look as I turned before him in panties and high heels.

He stood up and came to me, his arms enfolding me. I reached for his cock once more before unbuckling his belt, unzipping him and reaching inside. It took my breath away to feel his naked body under his shorts, to feel the naked strength of his hard, thrilling cock. His pants and shorts dropped away as he unbuttoned and stripped off his tie and shirt. He pressed our chests together and I moved so my breasts fondled his hairy chest.

"Ohhh, god, that feels wonderful," I said.

Mark slipped his hands around to cup my bottom and I felt him rub it softly and silkily through the tight panties. His cock was against my stomach we nudged each other, our pelvises humping happily together. He put his hands under my panties in the back and I felt the tickle of fingers across the crease of my bottom. I grasped his dick and squeezed the velvet bare skin, holding onto the bulbous tip where I felt his precum, slippery and pungent.

I brought my moist hand up close to our kiss and turned to lick my palm for a moment before his lips sucked mine back into his grip.

His hand came around to the front of my body and I felt one finger slip between the lips of my pussy and curve between my legs to feel my moisture. I opened my legs and closed my eyes at the pleasure of his first entry into my body with a single finger. I thrust my mound against the invasion and thrilled at his squeezing hand as he took me. He brought the wet finger out.

"No, leave it in!" I rasped harshly.

But he smeared it against my nipples and then sucked the finger into his mouth between our lips.

'Darling, how did you get so wet?"

"You!" I giggled into his ear."

He knelt before me and took my nipples between his lips one at a time, sucking off the juices from my wet pussy.

All the time, he stared up at me as I watched his tongue go round and round my pink extended nipples. His hands pushed up under my breasts, and I moaned with pleasure.

"Fuck me?" I begged. " I need you!"

He knelt before me and pressed his hand between my legs. His thumb slipped easily into my vagina and he pressed his flat hand between my buns like a bicycle seat. My knees felt weak as I looked down at him. He smiled, pressed up with his hand, so his thumb was deep in my vagina and a knuckle teased my anus. His hand felt warm slotted into the crease of my body and I shivered with pleasure.

He leaned forward and slipped his tongue into the top of my slit and pressed it in to find my clitoris. I shuddered and cried out.

"Ohhhh. ohhhh!, mygod." I nearly wept it felt so pleasant. His tongue toyed with my cleft and his thumb probed inside me. I could feel the moisture between my legs flood his hand as I tangled his hair between my fingers.

"Put it in, soon, honey; soon, please, oh, baby, please! I want to fuck you so bad, darling." I was babbling with shuddering pleasure as his hand worked back and forth over my pussy and my anus.

"Ohhh!"

His tongue flicked over my sensitive, wet clitoris. I grasped my own breasts, wanting his hands there so badly as I lifted them and squeezed my nipples hard. My knees trembled as I rode his probing, squeezing, grasping hand.

I moistened my lips and stared longingly down at him as I fucked his hand and his face.

"Mark, .. .. uh ..... uh .... Mark, .. fuck me. Oh please, let me have your cock!" I felt him press my anus against his thumb and cried out sharply again.

He released me and stood up to press me back onto the bed and then laid on top of me. I grasped his cock.

"Honey, Let me taste this first."

He crawled up over my body and put his cock between my breasts and then pressed toward my lips. I squeezed the soft mounds around it as It entered my mouth. Looking up into his eyes, I tightened my lips around the bulbous head and moved my head from side to side as I sucked him. Our eyes locked together as I bathed him in my mouth and felt him touch me all around the soft palate. The head touched the entrance of my throat and I gagged a little. I shook my head when he looked concerned, and closed my eyes as I continued sucking the lovely big head, enjoying every sensation it gave my mouth.

I grasped his balls and pulled him deeper. With my eyes closed and relaxing as I could managee, I urged the head of his dick into my throat. I stopped, wanting there to be no gagging. Slowly, I squeezed him. Gently he pressed it ddeper. Gently, gently, I could sense him feeling h is way. I leaned toward him slightly and felt him stretch the tissue a little as the head of his big dick entered the tight passage. I opened my eyes and looked up to find Mark with his eyes closed and a look of completed pleasure on his face. I held him to me and moved just a little from side to side. My tongue lay along the underside of his warm cock. A little more.

"Mmmmmmm." I hummed around the shaft of my lover.

"Ohhhhh," he groaned and he relieved the pressure to withdraw from my tight throat. He lingered in my mouth and looked down into my eyes with a look of love and pleasure mingled.

Slowly, he withdrew from my lips and made a wet streak down between my breasts as He slid lower on my body. His cock pressed against my tummy as he slipped his tongue between my lips to find my tongue. I tasted the familiar taste of my pussy mingling with the precum he had left in my mouth. We kissed long and hard and I felt the pleasure of his body against mine. We lay playing with each other.

Finally, he slipped down between my legs and I willingly opened to him and reached to put his cock at my entry. Mark smiled down into my eyes as I pulled it toward me. Slowly he slipped it in. I gasped with the pleasure.

"Ohhh, honey, that feels .. .. feels goooood! Oh, yes .. .."

Still looking down at me, he raised his body until his entire length was stretching my vagina. He closed my legs around it and put his legs outside of mine.

I was trembling with the sensation of being so full of his dick and feeling so much flesh pressed against me. In this position, every possible inch of flesh was pressed warmly and securely together.

He began munching on my lips again, then stopped and said, "Move, darling."

His legs clasped around the outside of my legs. I pressed my heels against the bed and pressed up against him and tensed my muscles to produce a vibration under him. As I vibrated tensely against and around him, he fucked in and out of me in nuzzling little strokes by tensing his ass under my hands. I don't know if the political excitement is involved, or that he's just a good lover, but it is impossible to express in words how good it felt when Mark fucked me that night. I trembled with the sensual pleasure.

We moaned together against each other's lips as it slipped in and out and the hair of my mound mingled against his. It is a wonderful sensation to be able to feel each other's mounds pressed tightly together even though you are fucking each other with filling and warm strokes of his cock.

"Oh, Mark .. .. oh .. good .. good. ohhhh."

I felt him tighten as my first orgasm shook me under his thrusts. Tighter and tighter his legs pressed around me and against the bed as I felt the heat of his cum fill me. Mark kept fucking as his creamy warm cum forced out around his cock rubbing in and out of me. I held onto him, arms locked, as he finished and then slowly continued his movement with a relaxing dick, still striving to feel all the little folds inside my vagina.

Mark rolled us over together without pulling it out of me. I spread my legs as he relaxed in exhaustion. Astride him I began massaging his sweaty chest. His cock was softening but still felt nice under me in the wet of our fucking.

Mark reached up and held my swaying breasts in hands that gave me the feeling of being worshipped.

"You're a wonderful lover, Beth!" he breathed with a sigh.

"Hey, that was my line!" I giggled happily.

When we had cooled down and calmed down from the emotional high, I led him to his room where we slept the night away so both rooms would look slept in.

The Victors

We arrived in plenty time to find our heroes still on the golf course. We walked around the last 8 holes with them as they finished strong to win the tournament.

As they came up the 18th fairway, we were watching their glorious finish, and holding a tray of Vodka and 'Tonic to celebrate their success.

They were nicely sweaty and full of excitement. I pressed my body against David and we hugged in celebration.

The banquet was a typical sports banquet with trophies, stories and in this case cash winnings as well as a check for the charity it supported. We watched as David and Phyllis held hands accepting the awards and then hugged congratulatory hugs on the platform as everyone cheered. I wouldn't be a wife if I didn't notice that they remained glued together for just a few seconds longer than necessary between golf partners.

"Listen, you two, David and I have talked over a plan," she began, "we don't see enough of each other.

There was nothing to be done but accept, as they had it all planned out. All my care to avoid getting too close to my lover's wife and family would soon come to an end. So, we left it to David and Phyllis to make a plan and let us know the date.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Love of Politics Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 275 milliseconds